Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (63860 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Funmi All Loved Up In New Pictures / Fela, Falana And Dr Ransome-kuti In Court (Throwback Photo) / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by STILESGANG: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2017
fajul:

My own parents would have said "you are doing ungodly thing, focus on having a Job"; I have been battling this for years but they do not want to let me go. I want to do business but they want me to be doctor - I did the medicine and finished and yet they still want me to practise - and I will never practise.

If you have supportive parents, it becomes easier to excel than those who want to control and force you into doing something you do not want!
Your parents still control you at what age?take your life into your hands,it's yours not your parent's.
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by pweencesstemmy(f): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
Same here oooooooooooo
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by aalangel(f): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2017
metronaija2:
Foremost human rights activist and lawyer, Femi Falana with his wife loved up as they attend their son's show, The Falz Experience.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-femi-falana-wife-loved-falz-experience/

Fashion blunder!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by pweencesstemmy(f): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2017
same here ooooooooooooooo
Praisles:
Ayam not understandIng what mum is wearing

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
fajul:

My own parents would have said "you are doing ungodly thing, focus on having a Job"; I have been battling this for years but they do not want to let me go. I want to do business but they want me to be doctor - I did the medicine and finished and yet they still want me to practise - and I will never practise.

If you have supportive parents, it becomes easier to excel than those who want to control and force you into doing something you do not want!
Falz parents were not always supportive.

He had to practice law for a brief period before he pulled out, his mother was especially against his decision, but he made a point with his music

Most Nigerian parents will not support you if you don't give them a reason to, so, like Falz, go ahead and do what you love and if you make a success of it, your parents will eventually come around
Re: Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Laple0541:
The man ugly sha, thank God for giving him brain to compensate the ugliness.

Falz for tell am to wear something that will make him look like a nigga, this oversize wey him wear no make am at all.

He's ugly but can buy u and your potopoto family

Please show us Phyno's parents......anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident / Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.