Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,729 members, 7,837,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2092607 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
James91:
I know you are not from Anambra state, forget all this your eye service, I will expose your evil comments in this forum about Igbos soon, you are claiming to be Igbo, but you are saying evil things about us, you can only fool some people but not all the people, I only feel sorry for people that take you serious.

Go through his post history and save yourself the headache. Nobody respects that nonentity....did you see anybody like his comment grin grin
He wants attention grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
IDENNAA:

Go through his post history and save yourself the headache. Nobody respects that nonentity....did you see anybody like his comment grin grin
He wants attention grin grin
My job is to give you high blood pressure. 55+ years old man concerned about nairaland likes, no wonder you create multiple accounts to give yourself likes. You wont bully anyone on this thread. Cry blood

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:31am On Feb 22, 2023
School of Nursing in Onitsha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKCURnX4bCs

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:08am On Feb 22, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 1:31am On Feb 22, 2023
James91:
Before they told us, Igbo can't not rule Nigeria, Igbos can never have the support of other Nigerians to win, now someone has break that evil mindset and wicked propaganda against Igbos, someone is saying Anambra state will not take their Son serious.

There are some clowns u should ignore my brother.

have u seen any sensible person side with him since..

He is looking for attention. just ignore him, If the admin were doing their jobs he would've been blocked by now. But since this is an open platform, any clown can say what he likes

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 1:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Aba pig just shut up your dirty aba mouth. Clownish aba miscreant. Just focus on your dilapidated dirty backward abia state. No one needs your useless dirty aba advice

NwekereNdoki:
There are some clowns u should ignore my brother.have u seen any sensible person side with him since..
He is looking for attention. just ignore him, If the admin were doing their jobs he would've been blocked by now. But since this is an open platform, any clown can say what he likes

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2023
investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuIFJyDOOxo
I don't think onitsha has road sweepers; isn't that a disgrace for a metropolitan city as you call it Lol

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 7:15am On Feb 22, 2023
Always visit Anambra State New Media and Soludo TV... for latest infrastructural updates and other updates in Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2023
Grgton:
I don't think onitsha has road sweepers; isn't that a disgrace for a metropolitan city as you call it Lol

Why did you have so much hate in you😒
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
I've been following this page for quite awhile. Soludo just Dey play sha. It's been almost a year since he entered office and not a single road has been commisioned. Man's just using road inspection as a way to campaign for APGA candidates and he thinks we no get get sense.

Rocksvibes234:
Always visit Anambra State New Media and Soludo TV... for latest infrastructural updates and other updates in Anambra State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

There are some clowns u should ignore my brother.

have u seen any sensible person side with him since..

If the admin were doing their jobs you would have been restricted from this thread long ago, the same pig that came here to abuse obiano and praise the failure ikpeazu in another thread. You should be very ashamed of yourself but of course, you fools dont have shame.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Envy, bitterness and frustration is what's killing you. Owerri is a glorified village littered with dilapidated dirty roads but you are worried about a nega progressive city as Onitsha where millions of imo indigenes troop to for greener pasture.

Grgton:
I don't think Owerri has road sweepers; isn't that a disgrace for a metropolitan city as you call it Lol

Watch the current condition of Owerri. What a disgraceful village

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPfH3auspc

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2023
Onitsha is a great city. Over two million imo indigenes are living in this city because Owerri is a glorified village. I wish I am from Anambra

investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuIFJyDOOxo

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Why did you have so much hate in you😒

It is just envy and bitterness. They are bitter because Owerri is a glorified village

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2023
globemoney01:

If the admin were doing their jobs you would have been restricted from this thread long ago, the same pig that came here to abuse obiano and praise the failure ikpeazu in another thread. You should be very ashamed of yourself but of course, you fools dont have shame.

Abia is cursed, I suspect that most of the indigenes are under a spell. Watch how they will vote Ikpeazu to the Senate despite his failure as a governor. Imo and abia are the worst states in southern Nigeria
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2023
Rocksvibes234:

Very good development. Anambra is the most developed state in igboland
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Owerriboi:

Abia is cursed, I suspect that most of the indigenes are under a spell. Watch how they will vote Ikpeazu to the Senate despite his failure as a governor. Imo and abia are the worst states in southern Nigeria
Its a pity, Ikpeazu will still go to senate afterall their worst governors before him all retired to the senate but it doesnt bother Abia people. Only Obiano bothers them

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2023
investnow2013:

School of Nursing in Onitsha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKCURnX4bCs

Good development. Anambra has the best hospitals in igboland

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Yesterday Peter Obi landed his chopper at the best stadium in the South East. Every project done by Obiano remains the best in SE till date, bar none.

From Awka Millenium City to ICC, Airport, Flyovers etc but haters from outside Anambra NwekereNdoki, pandax, AdJosh, IDENNAA, TabletMan, 3duj etc who should be concerned about their own failed states and governors are crying everyday here because we did not allow their paid per post attacks on the best SE Governor in history to stand.

Imo state ICC built by rochas was so bad that it has been demolished completely to the ground but no noise anywhere, but let one of these devils provide one fake post against Anambra ICC you will see celebrations everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
globemoney01:
Yesterday Peter Obi landed his chopper at the best stadium in the South East. Every project done by Obiano remains the best in SE till date, bar none.

From Awka Millenium City to ICC, Airport, Flyovers etc but haters from outside Anambra NwekereNdoki, pandax, AdJosh, IDENNAA, TabletMan, 3duj etc who should be concerned about their own failed states and governors are crying everyday here because we did not allow their paid per post attacks on the best SE Governor in history to stand.

Imo state ICC built by rochas was so bad that it has been demolished completely to the ground but no noise anywhere, but let one of these devils provide one fake post against Anambra ICC you will see celebrations everywhere.
You be clown and I don't want to be involve in your clownish banter.
You're not even ashamed to post a football pitch without a round stand and be beating chest with it.
Even the stadium in Delsu is bigger and more presentable than this rubbish but I understand the hype cos you're not used to standard projects, you're ok with mediocrelipsrsealedlipsrsealed.
Even your ICC is still not yet completed and the entrance ceilings collapse before Obiano left Agu Awka. That we don't go around snapping everything we see does not mean that all is well.

Abeg no dey tag me in your clownish banter.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Owerriboi:

It is just envy and bitterness. They are bitter because Owerri is a glorified village
shut up your mouth, answer the question...

Do you have anything like road sweepers in onitsha??

Do you have anything like waste management agency in onitsha

And someone is Here calling onitsha a mega City on a video...

Mega pigs quarters indeed

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
TabletMan:
You be clown and I don't want to be involve in your clownish banter.
You're not even ashamed to post a football pitch without a round stand and be beating chest with it.
Even the stadium in Delsu is bigger and more presentable than this rubbish but I understand the hype cos you're not used to standard projects, you're ok with mediocrelipsrsealedlipsrsealed.
Even your ICC is still not yet completed and the entrance ceilings collapse before Obiano left Agu Awka. That we don't go around snapping everything we see does not mean that all is well.

Abeg no dey tag me in your clownish banter.
Lol see them. Clowns feeling they know anything when they are empty. The pitch, a FIFA standard pitch was rated as one of the best in the country by world class coaches and has been hosting premier league matches and track events but because money was not wasted to complete all stands at once it is not standard.

We have heard about entrance ceilings collasping since last year but since then the ICC has held over 100 standard events yet you have not been able to show the pics of the collaspe just making noise up and down. I can provide pics of Enugu ICC and demolition of Owerri ICC but you empty barrels cannot provide pics of the Awka ICC collaspe since over a year now.

Empty villagers that criticize just for criticizing sake.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Shut up your smelling Owerri village mouth. Millions of imo indigenes prefer to live in the mega city of Onitsha than ever going back to the pigsty glorified village that's.

Shameless clown, aren't you ashamed that Owerri is a dirty jungle that's competing with aba in filth and dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Owerri dirty miscreant

Grgton:
shut up your mouth, answer the question...Do you have anything like road sweepers in onitsha??Do you have anything like waste management agency in onitsha And someone is Here calling onitsha a mega City on a video... Mega pigs quarters indeed

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Owerriboi:
Shut up your smelling Owerri village mouth. Millions of imo indigenes prefer to live in the mega city of Onitsha than ever going back to the pigsty glorified village that's.

Shameless clown, aren't you ashamed that Owerri is a dirty jungle that's competing with aba in filth and dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Owerri dirty miscreant

answer the questions or you should just shut up,

Street sweepers in onitsha? NO

Waste management?? NO

Is that what you call a City? Or metro what?? You should be ashamed
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Common shut up and answer my questions why Owerri is a dirty village.

Owerri is a glorified village

Owerri is a useless town without waste management

Owerri is a cursed town without employment opportunities

All the roads in Owerri are dilapidated and muddy and dirty

Owerri is a pigsty town even worse than aba.

Imo state is cursed.

I am ashamed to be from imo state

Grgton:
answer the questions or you should just shut up, Street sweepers in onitsha? NOWaste management?? NO
Is that what you call a City? Or metro what?? You should be ashamed

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Good development. I wish I am from Anambra state

globemoney01:

From Awka Millenium City to ICC, Airport, Flyovers etc but haters from outside Anambra NwekereNdoki, pandax, AdJosh,, 3duj etc who should be concerned about their own failed states and governors are crying everyday here because we did not allow their paid per post attacks on the best SE Governor in history to stand.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
wizzyvibes:

I've been following this page for quite awhile. Soludo just Dey play sha. It's been almost a year since he entered office and not a single road has been commisioned. Man's just using road inspection as a way to campaign for APGA candidates and he thinks we no get get sense.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Though i have to admit he’s been a bit slow off the starting blocks, i still believe the speed and effectiveness of his gov’ts delivery of projects has been hampered by the effects of COVID and general insecurity in the south-east! Bearing this in mind, i believe he has more in the tank and we’re yet to see his gov’t fire on all cylinders!

One year into the Umahi admin, we saw much more on ground in Ebonyi than is the case with Anambra today, but like i alluded to earlier, Umahi didn’t face the kind of challenges Soludo is faced with in his first year in office. Anambra has way more advantages and economic scope to leverage on than Ebonyi has, so let’s see where we stand after two years. This is why i hope Peter Obi is elected president, so Anambra in particular and all states in general have a supportive federal gov’t that would assist all states build on their strengths and help mitigate the effects of their weaknesses!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.