Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,484 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2104451 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (1322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2023
AdJosh:
When they don't know what to do or say,the only card left to use is that I have many accounts.Anumanu you think everyone will be like you idiots that opened a lot of accounts here to attack people unnecessary,I'm not low like you fools, you have more than one account, hence you use other accounts to like all the bullshit you are saying here, criminals.i will expose una stupidity here. Behave or get your ass wash in public.
Shut up anuofia. You opened your account January 2022 and 90% of your posts are on this thread and against Obiano. You think you are smart dummy. Bkay/NkwerreNdoki

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2023
grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2023
Criminality na una professions
Not everyone is like una.
Bye Felicia.
globemoney01:

Shut up anuofia. You opened your account January 2022 and 90% of your posts are on this thread and against Obiano. You think you are smart dummy. Bkay/NkwerreNdoki
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2023
Atulu awusa shut up your dirty mouth abd stop crying. Your father is a thief, that's why the only thing you know about is thieving. Yes Obiano is a qualified accountant and was a governor, but your useless good for nothing father was a thief and a criminal even till date. Useless anuofia. You think we don't know about your cursed useless family

AdJosh:
When they don't know what to do or say,the only card left to use is that I have many accounts.Anumanu you think everyone will be like you idiots that opened a lot of accounts here to attack people unnecessary,I'm not low like you fools, you have more than one account, hence you use other accounts to like all the bullshit you are saying here, criminals.i will expose una stupidity here. Behave or get your ass wash in public.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2023
Crying anuofia, stop editing your post out of fear. Cursed frustrated thief. Why do you wanna run, we get your time, we go finish you today. Ediot

AdJosh:
Criminality na una professions
Not everyone is like una.
Bye Felicia.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2023
globemoney01:

You dey mind the unintelligent mumu. All he does is opening different accounts everyday. What a cursed frustrated fellow

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2023
psychiatric ward awaits this one(He goat nuisance )
XerXerz:
Crying anuofia, stop editing your post out of fear. Cursed frustrated thief. Why do you wanna run, we get your time, we go finish you today. Ediot

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Your useless father is a goat. Your useless good for nothing father should be chained in a cage in a psychiatric home because he has brought shame to your useless cursed family.

AdJosh:
psychiatric ward awaits this one(He goat nuisance )
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin grin keep crying , you need a cold water because your heart is on fire lol.

It pains a lot, yes ? Sorry ..you must drink your own medicine you low breed human .
Bye cool
XerXerz:
Your useless father is a goat. Your useless good for nothing father should be chained in a cage in a psychiatric home because he has brought shame to your useless cursed family.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Chai. Just look at mumu. Everyone knows you have always been the one crying here, just like I said my duty is to worsen your crying lol

Why are you running? Stay back on this thread, that your madness will be cured here. Your heart is obviously on fire that's why you wanna run. Cursed base animal

AdJosh:
keep crying , you need a cold water because your heart is on fire lol.
It pains a lot, yes ? Sorry ..you must drink your own medicine you low breed human

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
globemoney01:

Aba pig NwekereNdoki, if you like open 100 accounts you will continue to cry here. Go and refund the people that paid you.

Oga focus on who u are fighting with and stop mentioning me.

I know better than to use my time to waste on an uneducated village person

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eVjyC6bBeA

Brethren !!! The need for Ndigbo to be vigilant and proactive in our socio-political life cannot be over emphasized, the lethargic and incipient indifference I observe in our affairs is just appalling! Going forward we need to make it clear to future INEC appointees to Alaigbo that any hanky panky will result in instant loss of limbs........they can go back to whence they came with their miserable lives after we have promptly "dismembered" them! Can they try this nonsense in Kano or Ibadan! Rubbish...........they should give people their PVCs immediately! ""Ndi elections must hold are sleeping and slumbering as usual...................maybe we need the zeal of IPOB to check INEC!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
wizzyvibes:
I understand what you mean bro. But It's painful
really, what soludo is doing. I'm yet to see one good thing he's done. Take for example, The 5000 teachers he employed in Anambra state. My Aunt is one of them. After series of tests that were conducted, they posted her to her hometown to teach. She lives in Onitsha, but will have to pay lots of money to transport herself from Onitsha to her hometown. And the pay, as I've heard isn't good enough. I believe it's less than 30k.

The roads are another problem. Video evidences have shown that most of the roads he's constructing are of very poor quality. Also the waste management issue is still yet to receive maximum attention. Heaps of refuse are still seen around the state.

I'm really praying he does well though, but for now, man's basically clueless.

If what you are saying is true that the Teachers Soludo hired are being paid 30k a month is true, then that is too poor. They wont survive on that. Another thing Soludo is doing which I find odd is putting whatever he project he is doing on social media through the so called 'Solution Reporters'. Thats not necessary but its election season and everyone wants to market themselves and party

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
globemoney01:
Yesterday Peter Obi landed his chopper at the best stadium in the South East. Every project done by Obiano remains the best in SE till date, bar none.

From Awka Millenium City to ICC, Airport, Flyovers etc but haters from outside Anambra NwekereNdoki, pandax, AdJosh, IDENNAA, TabletMan, 3duj etc who should be concerned about their own failed states and governors are crying everyday here because we did not allow their paid per post attacks on the best SE Governor in history to stand.

Imo state ICC built by rochas was so bad that it has been demolished completely to the ground but no noise anywhere, but let one of these devils provide one fake post against Anambra ICC you will see celebrations everywhere.

You Dey craze, the best stadium in the East is that of Enugu followed by Abia. The new one at Ebonyi will definitely be in another class totally.

That’s why I keep insisting that some of you idiots aren’t Igbo. No true igbo man will love to denigrate fellow Igbo states all in the name of propaganda. Unfortunately,the great minds that pushed this thread this far are no longer around.

Just like the saying that when the cat is away, little mice comes out to steal

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dirty aba miscreant just shut up your mouth. Awka city stadium is the best stadium in Igboland. If it pains you too much, then go ask your fat ugly governor to pay salaries first. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried

3duj:

You Dey craze, the best stadium in the East is that of Enugu followed by Abia. The new one at Ebonyi will definitely be in another class totally.That’s why I keep insisting that some of you idiots aren’t Igbo. No true igbo man will love to denigrate fellow Igbo states all in the name of propaganda. Unfortunately,the great minds that pushed this thread this far are no longer around.Just like the saying that when the cat is away, little mice comes out to steal
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty aba pig, do you know what's phone? Do I expect a village aba man to know what's phone. Poverty inflicted aba truck pusher.

I wish I can assist you with new truck to upgrade your barrow business. Abia people are cursed

What’s the matter ? Is this the best you can do ? Greedy imp, just call me out on this platform ,agree to meet and see if you don’t get the iPhone-I can even give you Transport fare from Anambra or is it kogi to my workplace in Aba.
I know TP is very important to an ashawo like you

Abi nobi dat una slang - ashawo no Dey retire

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

I can feel your hot temperature and how bitter you are right now because I am here to expose your cursed backward useless worthless shithole abia state
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 don’t bother ,I have some time left to teach you a new word or two before I go offline as is norm. Tell me, do you need the IPhone XR ? If it’s too complex for you, I believe I have a galaxy phone somewhere with a screen issue-oh wait - you can’t afford the cost for a replacement

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please you guys should tell NwekereNdokl guy to come meet me (in person) collect iPhone XR. At least next time he want insult me with his multiple monikers ,both NkwerreNdoki and Xerxerz monikers will be viewing the thread at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
If IPhone sub Dey fear you, my old gionee m2 mini is still somewhere (dunno if it’s still good though) .

Since 3 years trolling never upgrade you,let me do for you what your pay masters won’t .

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jobless dirty aba pig. I want buy you more trucks so you can expand your barrow pushing business in your dirty aba. Ofcourse I won't buy you phone now because aba people don't know what's phone yet. Dirty bush people

3duj:
Please you guys should tell NwekereNdokl guy to come meet me (in person) collect iPhone XR. At least next time he want insult me with his multipale monikers ,both NkwerreNdoki and Xerxerz monikers will be viewing the thread at the same time

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Xerxerz abi NwekereNdokl, your friends and neighbors are not good people oh!!!

So since 30 minutes you Dey beg them to borrow you phone so that your two monikers can be viewing the thread at same time,dem never gree ?

Or your sub don finish ? Free basics no Dey work again ?

Talk to me ,am your guy oh . No need to be ashamed- after all the Bible says something like “forget not the days of humble beginnings “

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Frustrated dirty aba man, you are not different from pig because pigs and you guys co exist in aba. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you aren't bothered

3duj:
Xerxerz abi NwekereNdokl, your friends and neighbors are not good people oh!!!
So since 30 minutes you Dey beg them to borrow you phone so that your two monikers can be viewing the thread at same time,dem never gree ?Or your sub don finish ? Free basics no Dey work again ?alk to me ,am your guy oh . No need to be ashamed- after all the Bible says something like “forget not the days of humble beginnings “

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Frustrated dirty aba man, you are not different from pig because pigs and you guys co exist in aba. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you aren't bothered

You want honesty ?

The only thing bothering me is that it seems like monkeys (yourself) can now type .
Charles Darwin would have given many things to meet you and in totality prove his theory of evolution right.

How do you sit down with your monkey tail between your ass ?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mumu dirty aba pig, the only thing bothering me is that abiz is giving igboland with their backwardness. The only thing abia brings to igboland is ipob terrorism. Abia state is cursed

3duj:

You want honesty ? The only thing bothering me is that it seems like monkeys (yourself) can now type .
Charles Darwin would have given many things to meet you and in totality prove his theory of evolution right.
How do you sit down with your monkey tail between your ass ?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Simon Ekpa has bn arrested!!!.
Simon Ekpa reportedly arrested in Finland today (23|02|23)

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Rocksvibes234:

Hallelujah
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Mumu dirty aba pig, the only thing bothering me is that abiz is giving igboland with their backwardness. The only thing abia brings to igboland is ipob terrorism. Abia state is cursed

Your bad spelling and disjointed writing has taken a turn from bad to worse. I must be hitting a nerve. Your XerXerz moniker never show oh - Chukwudi still never gree borrow you him fone ? Even your guys Dey laugh you

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Abia state is a curse to igboland. You people are the reason outsiders insult igbos. You have nothing to offer igboland except terrorism

3duj:

Your bad spelling and disjointed writing has taken a turn from bad to worse. I must be hitting a nerve. Your XerXerz moniker never show oh - Chukwudi still never gree borrow you him fone ? Even your guys Dey laugh you

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3duj: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Abia state is a curse to igboland. You people are the reason outsiders insult igbos. You have nothing to offer igboland except terrorism

Bro, at what period in your life will you realize that there is no curse greater on this earth than the one of poverty that is always your lover ?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Rocksvibes234:

That's the only thing abia brings to igboland. Terrorism. Now he has been arrested

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (1322) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.