Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2072576 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 1:05am On Sep 16, 2023
Nelsolala:
All the bounded terminals shown are on the Enugu Onitsha Express. No matter how much we want dual carriage roads, ALL roads can't be dualized. Its not about mediocrity or lack of insight. Its not possible.

Let me ask you a simple question? How does your answer change that thin ugly and Narrow road?

Good you said is in express Roads look at our express roads? There is no difference between internal roads or street roads and that…You should not even have mentioned that … now see…later they will call for expansion when is saturated…which will not happen soon.

Mediocrity is mediocrity… with your open eyes you see that road for a bonded terminals and you have this response? What is wrong with us?

You haven’t imagined what if a huge vehicle container spoils on that road, can another huge one can pass beside it? Can that road carry the heavy duties?

And finally if is not possible to construct a dual carriage way are round the state …so the state can’t construct the right roads for the right purpose ?

Right now new roads are built why can’t it made dual carriage so there will be not call for expansion … was it not same amansea they built terrible roads that almost blocked a water way which hosts one of the the bonded terminals?

I don’t support mesdiocrity

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by YourMrBoo: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2023
Upon all the forestation.

This thing still occured cry

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2023
Kossyso:

This gigantic project will be great for the entire Aguata and Orumba after completion. Yet I am sorry to say that nothing serious is going on here. With this pace, I doubt if Soludo will deliver this project in his first tenure.

Christmas is fast approaching and if nothing significant is done on this project, then it will be very difficult for motorists to navigate this roundabout. Are they going to make it inaccessible for those going to Mkpologwu, Uga, Oko, Nanka, Agulu, and the rest?

It may seem as though I am demanding too much but then what our Governor is delivering at the moment is not on par with what he promised during his campaign. So we will keep on pushing and demanding for the best.
God bless our dear state!
Project that commenced in July nawa for you guys

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nelsolala: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2023
Its important to face reality, no matter the high dreams we have for the state. No matter how we overflog the issue, it is not possible to dualized all roads in the state.

So there is no difference between the express and other internal roads? Really?

Its always important to situate things properly,
and not just be ranting. The road between those terminals existed even before the land was acquired for that purpose. Do your research. It all boils down to the general lack of planning by all of us.

Its always easy from outside. All roads should be dualized with which resources? That was how somebody was shouting Dubai Taiwan, till he entered office. The Dubai we no see.

Go and look up the states budget, and hope for major roads to be dualized, and not village roads.

Armon:

Let me ask you a simple question? How does your answer change that thin ugly and Narrow road?

Good you said is in express Roads look at our express roads? There is no difference between internal roads or street roads and that…You should not even have mentioned that … now see…later they will call for expansion when is saturated…which will not happen soon.

Mediocrity is mediocrity… with your open eyes you see that road for a bonded terminals and you have this response? What is wrong with us?

You haven’t imagined what if a huge vehicle container spoils on that road, can another huge one can pass beside it? Can that road carry the heavy duties?

And finally if is not possible to construct a dual carriage way are round the state …so the state can’t construct the right roads for the right purpose ?

Right now new roads are built why can’t it made dual carriage so there will be not call for expansion … was it not same amansea they built terrible roads that almost blocked a water way which hosts one of the the bonded terminals?

I don’t support mesdiocrity

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nanka - Isuofia 2.2Km Road completed

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Nice one
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kossyso: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Very nice initiative. One can easily get to Igboukwu from here without having to get to Ekwulobia first. 👏👏

Time to face our commercial cities squarely and give them a profound facelift!

I must give kudos to the Onitsha South LGA caretaker for getting rid of the stench along that Iweka road by driving all the poultry product sellers back into Ochanja market.
Such hammer should be directed towards foodstuff sellers along that road aswell.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by descarado: 4:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Kossyso:
Very nice initiative. One can easily get to Igboukwu from here without having to get to Ekwulobia first. 👏👏

Time to face our commercial cities squarely and give them a profound facelift!

I must give kudos to the Onitsha South LGA caretaker for getting rid of the stench along that Iweka road by driving all the poultry product sellers back into Ochanja market.
Such hammer should be directed towards foodstuff sellers along that road aswell.
Is it the one that cut across ifite nanka to ozalla isuofia?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by descarado: 4:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I hope its the one that cut across ifite nanka to ozalla and to umuona.
That road is a very dangerous one and flood from umuona, ozalla, some part of agbiligba nanka had always made that road un motorable no matter the amount of money pumped there by the community. All these end up at someone's farm in ifite nanka just across the express.

No governor has ever looked into this. Flood from that road has cause some gully and displaced 2 families in ifite while it has killed some unsuspecting members of the community. At least I know of 2.
That road was good until one govt started work they couldn't finish and it has become a menace over the yrs

Soludo usually pass through that road so he knows how dangerous it is and has brought serious conflict between the 3 towns that are connected by it. Nanka was on the receiving end.

The people will forever be grateful. That road is even divided into 2 and ends at ifite nanka.
One from akulu isuofia with its flood menace and the other from ozalla umuona.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by descarado: 4:42am On Sep 17, 2023
I've looked very well on those pictures. It's the same road. People from this side wonder if govt is meant for others in anambra state. Ngige, obi, obiano never bothered to look towards this side of Anambra state. In every govt nanka people always go and beg for govt in power to come to their aid considering the urgency of that road.
More than 2 decades. So complicated.
I'm nostalgic and so happy.
Know those houses. This is the best news I have ever come across since my yrs of being in this forum.

Chukwuma, thank you. This is the chukwuma I know very well. This is grassroot governance. It should reach all the crannies of the state.
Governance is strictly for the people

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by descarado: 4:59am On Sep 17, 2023
Kossyso:

This gigantic project will be great for the entire Aguata and Orumba after completion. Yet I am sorry to say that nothing serious is going on here. With this pace, I doubt if Soludo will deliver this project in his first tenure.

Christmas is fast approaching and if nothing significant is done on this project, then it will be very difficult for motorists to navigate this roundabout. Are they going to make it inaccessible for those going to Mkpologwu, Uga, Oko, Nanka, Agulu, and the rest?

It may seem as though I am demanding too much but then what our Governor is delivering at the moment is not on par with what he promised during his campaign. So we will keep on pushing and demanding for the best.
God bless our dear state!
Rest please.

There are shortcuts, fly over like that takes time.
People coming from igboukwu to nanka will bypass ekwulobia. People going to usuofia from oko will bypass ekwulobia, the same with those from uga. I think that's one of the reasons those roads especially the isuofia nanka road was prioritised. The only problem is commercial motorists loading points which has always found its solution during yuletide season and the same applies here.

Those from awka stops before flyover and do their loading there.

Lagos people will also do the same.
Thus is the road I pass always and most commercial motorists don't load close to the round about.
Aba will move towards uga road, oko, down oko Road while onitsha will move down to Onitsha Road. Those going to ekwulobia market from nanka will follow isuofia and burst out to soludo side and then eke ekwulobia. From oko side can follow oko naka road and go through the new nanka isuofia road.

I'm thinking that ekwulobia Park will be demolished.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kossyso: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2023
descarado:

Is it the one that cut across ifite nanka to ozalla isuofia?
Yes it is. Are you from Nanka?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by descarado: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2023
Kossyso:

Yes it is. Are you from Nanka?
My aunt's house is situated there and I am always there. That's my root.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Gov Soludo awards contacts for Nnobi erosion control and reconstruction of Bank road Nnewi

The drive of Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo, CFR, toward tackling the erosion menace in Anambra State has been made good by the Anambra State Executive Council (ANSEC) approving the release of the sum of Two Hundred and Fifty-Six Million Naira (N256,000,000.00) for erosion control works at the Nnobi Section of Nnobi-Nkpor Road in favour of IDC Infrastructure Development Construction Company.

The job is expected to be completed in four (4) months from the date of the payment of the mobilization fee.

Equally approved is the release of the sum of Two Billion, One Hundred Million Naira (N2,100,000,000.00) for the Reconstruction of Bank Road - St. Marys Cathedral Church Road, Uruagu, Nnewi.

The contract was awarded to Roadwell Contracting Limited with a completion period of nine (9) months from the date of the payment of the mobilization fee.

Signed
SIR Paul Nwosu
Commissioner for Information
September 15, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by YourMrBoo: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Gov Soludo awards contacts for Nnobi erosion control and reconstruction of Bank road Nnewi

The drive of Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo, CFR, toward tackling the erosion menace in Anambra State has been made good by the Anambra State Executive Council (ANSEC) approving the release of the sum of Two Hundred and Fifty-Six Million Naira (N256,000,000.00) for erosion control works at the Nnobi Section of Nnobi-Nkpor Road in favour of IDC Infrastructure Development Construction Company.

The job is expected to be completed in four (4) months from the date of the payment of the mobilization fee.

Equally approved is the release of the sum of Two Billion, One Hundred Million Naira (N2,100,000,000.00) for the Reconstruction of Bank Road - St. Marys Cathedral Church Road, Uruagu, Nnewi.

The contract was awarded to Roadwell Contracting Limited with a completion period of nine (9) months from the date of the payment of the mobilization fee.

Signed
SIR Paul Nwosu
September 15, 2023

I really really want to personally appreciate this...

The cries of Nnewi city being heard....

A win for the city of Nnewi...

More to be done.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Signed
SIR Paul Nwosu
September 15, 2023

Glad to see the city of Nnewi included in road reconstruction in Anambra. Kudos to Gov. Soludo for carrying Nnewi along with his administration!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WireWire22: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Anambra State Development Plans and Key Projects under Soludo's Administration.

Today, we shed light on the dynamic and forward-thinking development plans and key projects that characterize Professor Charles Soludo's administration in Anambra State, Nigeria.

Under the visionary leadership of Professor Charles Soludo, Anambra State is experiencing an era of strategic and sustainable development. Professor Soludo's administration has prioritized comprehensive development across various sectors to enhance the quality of life for all citizens.

In the economic realm, the administration is fostering an environment conducive to business growth and investment. They have initiated policies to attract local and international investors, promoting industrialization, job creation, and economic diversification. Moreover, infrastructural development is a cornerstone of their economic agenda, with significant investments in roads, power, and transportation systems, aiming to bolster trade and connectivity within and beyond the state.

Watch Full Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PqgT1-TVX8

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WireWire22: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2023

Watch Full Video Below

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
WireWire22:

Watch Full Video Below

This is Awesome and massive….
The Ikenga city… It mentioned air transportation… can anyone make a clear explanation on that? What has been done

The Onitsha port dredging; have they started the dredging? So that useless company can’t even dredge the river that they were concessioner to?.. expecting ANSG to spend our monies on their job…

The Oseakwa port… the only news was that Soludo made a call for port to be resuscitated.. that’s all… not reaching to FG for it and what has he put before FG for it and what FG has done or said about it.

The rail… what will the train be powered by? When will that work begin? What paper work has begun in that light?

Will all these huge projects be covered or completed or atleast be 50% completeld in the next two years?

Almost half of the mentioned projects by Soludo have an FG finger in them will FG be quick to approve and agree?

Finally I’d wish and hope these project to come to pass

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Upon all the forestation.

This thing still occured cry

This is why I laugh when I see people telling the government to plant more trees in order to stop these gully erosions. What Anambra and other eastern states need is a money reserve of some sought for emergency erosion cases. The red soil in the east is easily washed away by water (rain) so with these reserved funds, we can quickly stop any new gully erosion forming in any part of the Igbo land before it gets too large. Trees can't help us, good drainage also can't help us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I visited Benin Republic last year and one thing I noticed about the country is that despite not being as rich as many states in Nigeria, their standard for road construction is roads with covered drainage which in turn acts as a walkway for pedestrians. If in 2023, Anambra state government still constructs roads with wide open gutters, in what year will they start constructing roads with properly covered gutters? 2060?
This nonsense is also happening in Abia as we speak. Is it that we are pleased with poor standards or it is an abomination for us to do something well? This Soludo of a man was in Kigali last month with other Nigerian governors for a summit, were these the kind of roads he saw in Rwanda?

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Unbiased1:

I visited Benin Republic last year and one thing I noticed about the country is that despite not being as rich as many states in Nigeria, their standard for road construction is roads with covered drainage which in turn acts as a walkway for pedestrians. If in 2023, Anambra state government still constructs roads with wide open gutters, in what year will they start constructing roads with properly covered gutters? 2060?
This nonsense is also happening in Abia as we speak. Is it that we are pleased with poor standards or it is an abomination for us to do something well? This Soludo of a man was in Kigali last month with other Nigerian governors for a summit, were these the kind of roads he saw in Rwanda?

I understands your frustrations, I'm in the same boat with you my brother. I have been saying about it for a long time even someone attacked me that I'm jealous of Anambra that I should go to my backward Imo state with my suggestions he forgotten that we all are in Igboland that if Anambra get it right Imo will emulate Anambra. What I understand is that our people have embraced mediocrity. Open drainage in a society that doesn't understands the value of clean environment and our leaders always think that it is cheaper to construct open drainage yes it meant be cheaper but it is penny wise pond foolish. I also understand that underground drainages are expensive to maintain but we can use slab system just like the picture below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
You ediots should just focus on your states. Your governor has been to other countries, why are you not worried that your useless state doesn’t have good roads not to talk of drainage. You clowns always come here to deceive yourselves while your states are in worse conditions. Anambra is the best and most developed state in igboland. That’s a fact

Unbiased1:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yes, you should mind your useless backward imo state. Why would your backward imo state wait for Anambra before they develop the state. Is Anambra on the same level with your backward useless imo state? At least most imo indigenes live in Anambra because it has better development than your state. Awka millennium city is the only place in igboland that you can find covered drainages and walkways, why hasn’t your useless imo state copied it yet ? Bunch of envious clowns. You people think we don’t know what you guys are doing

jamjo:

I understands your frustrations, I'm in the same boat with you my brother. I have been saying about it for a long time even someone attacked me that I'm jealous of Anambra that I should go to my backward Imo state with my suggestions he forgotten that we all are in Igboland that if Anambra get it right Imo will emulate Anambra. What I understand is that our people have embraced mediocrity. Open drainage in a society that doesn't understands the value of clean environment and our leaders always think that it is cheaper to construct open drainage yes it meant be cheaper but it is penny wise pond foolish. I also understand that underground drainages are expensive to maintain but we can use slab system just like the picture below

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Good development

Bestmanfornow:

Signed
SIR Paul Nwosu
September 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by rdokoye: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
jamjo:

That spacetour guy is NOT Igbo, so just ignore him. No Igbo person is saying you can't speak on Anambra. Any Igbo person can make an observation on the state of Igboland.

The road construction thing is more of a Nigerian culture issue, of quantity over quality. Governor's build roads without drainage because they're cheaper, which means they can build more of them. It's up to the people to make their feelings heard. Let the governors know that cheap roads will no longer be acceptable.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
You are dumb. Anyone that tries to put you guys in your place is always not Igbo because I won’t clowns like you come here to spew nonsense without getting a decent response.

Your second paragraph should have been your actual post and not the nonsense you spewed in your first paragraph.

rdokoye:

That spacetour guy is NOT Igbo, so just ignore him. No Igbo person is saying you can't speak on Anambra. Any Igbo person can make an observation on the state of Igboland.

The road construction thing is more of a Nigerian culture issue, of quantity over quality. Governor's build roads without drainage because they're cheaper, which means they can build more of them. It's up to the people to make their feelings heard. Let the governors know that cheap roads will no longer be acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
What is terrible and bad must be mentioned … By Now roads constructed should have amenities, the gullies or gutters must be closed so that nothing can block the gullies during water passages … if gullies are open refuse will be dumped in there and will rather clog the free flows of water then erosion… is not a rocket science. ANSG complain of erosion on the other hand aid it still on the other hand… construct a roads and cover the drains so there will not be blockage… some one will come and say there is no money for that until the roads collapsed you will start over . You complain about erosion you don’t plant trees… you don’t make sure drains are covered so waters can move freely… are we plagued?

ANSG built a road at amansea with a culvate for water to flow and put an ugly rail on the one side… what an eyesore … can you bring those things to the media and beat your chest that the road was well constructed?

At this time we still building thin roads… and I wonder how this can make or features a city. Is more infuriating when boths sides are free.. is so irritating
I hate hearing flimsy excuses. Government can’t plant trees, or build big wide roads with poles and covered drains.. but they expect huge private investments in infrastructures…if Government can’t do it or at least lead by example is it the resident will? Why don’t you state a standard…

You want people to build bonded terminals yet the roads are so thin… and proactively you can’t go there to widen them… mehn is poor thinking..

Some calling out people from other states how does that salvage this menace and madness of Mediocrity by our Government. When we should lend your voice to condemn these horrendous acts you exalt them by by bragging about it to others as mockery how does that make sense? Yet Anambra is worst hit by errosion… why can’t we have Sense… what have you gained by division? I know this cursing of states will not end..yet we are all deteriorating in value and infrastructure. Shame on us

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 12:23am On Sep 22, 2023
Shut up your dirty mouth you basstard. If you think Soludo isn’t doing enough why not bring your useless fada to come rule, that’s if you are from Anambra because most of you ediots camping here are not even from Anambra. Every now and then you come here to spew nonsense. Yes, Anambra has the best roads in igboland. Yes, Anambra is the most developed state in igboland. It pains you ediots whenever this is emphasized. There are other Igbo threads on nairaland but somehow you clowns chose to camp here as if Anambra is equal to igboland. You people should go to other igbo threads and complain too. Other states in igboland are worse compare to Anambra but none of you are bothered about it. Bunch of hypocritical ediots.

Armon:
What is terrible and bad must be mentioned … By Now roads constructed should have amenities, the gullies or gutters must be closed so that nothing can block the gullies during water passages … if gullies are open refuse will be dumped in there and will rather clog the free flows of water then erosion… is not a rocket science. ANSG complain of erosion on the other hand aid it still on the other hand… construct a roads and cover the drains so there will not be blockage… some one will come and say there is no money for that until the roads collapsed you will start over . You complain about erosion you don’t plant trees… you don’t make sure drains are covered so waters can move freely… are we plaguedANSG built a road at amansea with a culvate for water to flow and put an ugly rail on the one side… what an eyesore … can you bring those things to the media and beat your chest that the road was well constructedAt this time we still building thin roads… and I wonder how this can make or features a city. Is more infuriating when boths sides are free.. is so irritating
I hate hearing flimsy excuses. Government can’t plant trees, or build big wide roads with poles and covered drains.. but they expect huge private investments in infrastructures…if Government can’t do it or at least lead by example is it the resident will? Why don’t you state a standard…You want people to build bonded terminals yet the roads are so thin… and proactively you can’t go there to widen them… mehn is poor thinking.Some calling out people from other states how does that salvage this menace and madness of Mediocrity by our Government. When we should lend your voice to condemn these horrendous acts you exalt them by by bragging about it to others as mockery how does that make sense? Yet Anambra is worst hit by errosion… why can’t we have Sense… what have you gained by division? I know this cursing of states will not end..yet we are all deteriorating in value and infrastructure. Shame on us

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2023
ALL THOSE OPEN DRAINS ALL OVER THE PLACE NEED A SERIOUS GOV TO COME ALONG AND DECLARE THEM ILLEGAL.

THEY NOT ONLY NEED TO BE COVERED BUT SEALED SO NOBODY CAN JUST OPEN THEM ANYHOW.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2023
IGBO PEOPLE ALSO NEED TO STOP TALKING NONSENSE ON TELEVISION.

I HEARD ONE OF OUR BROTHER SAY, THE WHOLE SE IS THE SIZE OF OYO.

I COULD NOT HELP BUT LAUGH AT HIM.

ALAIGBO IS MASSIVE AND S BIG AS YORUBA LAND.

IF YOU DOUBT ME, USE GOOGLE TO MEASURE THE DISTANCE FROM ABA TO NSUKA AND COMPARE FROM LAGOS TO ILLORIN OR OGBOMOSHO.

AND THEN AKURE TO ABEOKUTA, WITH ABAKALIKI TO ASABA OR AGBOR.

AND YOU KNOW IGBO LAND EXTENDS DOWN TO PORT HARCOUR AND BENUE IS REALITY.

DONT LET THE MAP DESIGN FOOL YOU, IT IS A PLAN THEY MADE AFTER THE BIAFRA WAR TO CUT IGBO DOWN TO MINORITY SIZE.

MANY OF OUR COMMUNITIES WERE CUT INTO NEIGHBOURING STATES DELIBRATELY TO MAKE US LOOK SMALL, YET IGBO LAND IS STILL MASSIVE.

HIS IS BRITISH GAME PLAN AND FULANI JOINED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm88R8rnens
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2023
I told you guys that the project site before NNPC is Mall and Hotel own by one guy from Ekwulobia, I went there on Sunday

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.