Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2075086 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 9:52pm On Feb 24
Balemall:

All this staduim thing
You are explaining
Is not what I asked you, The guy was comparing Aba to onistha
He posted a staduim in ABA
You couldn't post anyone from onistha
What you where doing was just explanation, you left onistha
And started posting awka and nnewi staduim
Like I said
Anambra is developed no doubt
But Apga has failed us
You can't compare onistha to ABA
Or awka to umuahia
Stop dragging the entire Anambra to it

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 9:52pm On Feb 24
Balemall:

All this staduim thing
You are explaining
Is not what I asked you, The guy was comparing Aba to onistha
He posted a staduim in ABA
You couldn't post anyone from onistha
What you where doing was just explanation, you left onistha
And started posting awka and nnewi staduim
Like I said
Anambra is developed no doubt
But Apga has failed us
You can't compare onistha to ABA
Or awka to umuahia
Stop dragging the entire Anambra to it

Let’s assume that onitsha doesn’t have a good stadium, did aba have a shopping mall or an interchange?🤣

Notice also the shopping mall road, it’s dualize😛

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 9:53pm On Feb 24
We have all agreed that Umuahia is a glorified village and aba is a slum.

Now show us escalators in Abia state hahaha

Balemall:

Who is fooling each other
Swallow the bitter truth
And report that your soludo
Who is obviously bank rolling you guys here

I can show you a 22 km inter city road in Aba, not one
Same can't be said of onistha

Awka is even worse
Oga we deserve better
Imagine a state capital
Managing one federal road
Yet our government can't even beautify it properly

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 9:57pm On Feb 24
Balemall:

Who is fooling each other
Swallow the bitter truth
And report that your soludo
Who is obviously bank rolling you guys here

I can show you a 22 km inter city road in Aba, not one
Same can't be said of onistha

Awka is even worse
Oga we deserve better
Imagine a state capital
Managing one federal road
Yet our government can't even beautify it properly
Low self esteem grin grin grin from ndi Ebonyi now Abia that was under bandage for more than two decades what to rub shoulder with Anambra grin grin grin

I want to see this kind of hood in Abia then we can discuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQUxS-cOFM?si=QYqtyN5rJ_N-R9lR

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Balemall: 10:00pm On Feb 24
Jcoleworld911:

Let’s assume that onitsha doesn’t have a good stadium, did aba have a shopping mall or an interchange?🤣

Notice also the shopping mall road, it’s dualize😛
Like I said
You are not making any point
Anything I visit Aba next
I will snap pictures of malls and escalator and post it here
Since na Wetin the give you erection
The entire Aba-owerri road
Ikot-epkene road
Union Bank is filled with malls, there is still a government owned mall
I saw here on nairaland enyimba mall or so

If you want us to move
Over to education or health
It's okay
Let's finish road first

You are yet to
Name any single InterCity dualized road inside onistha

After listing the roads
I will list mine
Then
We we move over to education

But if you are not replying anything meaningful
Don't expect my reply

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 10:06pm On Feb 24
Balemall:

Like I said
You are not making any point
Anything I visit Aba next
I will snap pictures of malls and escalator and post it here
Since na Wetin the give you erection
The entire Aba-owerri road
Ikot-epkene road
Union Bank is filled with malls, there is still a government owned mall
I saw here on nairaland enyimba mall or so

If you want us to move
Over to education or health
It's okay
Let's finish road first

You are yet to
Name any single InterCity dualized road inside onistha

After listing the roads
I will list mine
Then
We we move over to education

But if you are not replying anything meaningful
Don't expect my reply

You called that enyimba market complex a mall?🤣 Jess

I’m done with you

Abia state have only one mall at umuahia and one supermarket at aba(market square)

If I were you, I won’t be talking in public, ordinary Ebonyi state have one mall with four supermarkets

Roads, Bestmanfornow have listed numbers of dualize roads in onitsha, he even omitted onitsha mall road

Education or health??
Choose one, my blood dey hot🤣

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Balemall: 10:08pm On Feb 24
Bestmanfornow:

Low self esteem grin grin grin from ndi Ebonyi now Abia that was under bandage for more than two decades what to rub shoulder with Anambra grin grin grin

I want to see this kind of hood in Abia then we can discuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQUxS-cOFM?si=QYqtyN5rJ_N-R9lR

Lol grin
Na you gan get low self esteem
Ist

2nd am from Anambra but I be Aba boy
Whatever you think doesn't matter

For this video you posted
I don't see anything peculiar in it (mostly individual has nothing to do with Apga)
And it's laughable for you to think Aba doesn't have G.R.A, ukpolu umuobo, umugasi with better views
And more better inner roads grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 10:11pm On Feb 24
Balemall:

Lol grin
Ist

I don't see anything peculiar in it (mostly individual has nothing to do with Apga)
And it's laughable for you to think Aba doesn't have G.R.A, ukpolu umuobo, umugasi with better views

Everyone wants to come from Anambra state😄

Premium odugwu state 😉

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Balemall: 10:11pm On Feb 24
Jcoleworld911:

You called that enyimba market complex a mall?🤣 Jess

I’m done with you

Abia state have only one mall at umuahia and one supermarket at aba(market square)

If I were you, I won’t be talking in public, ordinary Ebonyi state have one mall with four supermarkets

Roads, Bestmanfornow have listed numbers of dualize roads in onitsha, he even omitted onitsha mall road

Education or health??
Choose one, my blood dey hot🤣

Your reply alone shows
You don't know ABA

Abeg list the roads wey dey onistha
I wan see
The 10 of then
So we can move to education
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 10:12pm On Feb 24
Just look at how you see mumuing yourself.

The whole of the roads in abia state are dilapidated .
Abia is a failed state .

Aba is a shithole compare to Onitsha

Umuahia is a slum and a glorified village compare to Awka

Anambra is more developed than Abia state

Ordinary now has airport but your backward useless state has none, but you still have shame to talk in public 😂

Balemall:

Your reply alone shows
You don't know ABA

I wan see
The 10 of then

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 10:14pm On Feb 24
Aba is a slum.

Show us ordinary escalators in aba . Please list the roads in aba with their pictures let’s see

Abia is a failed state. You don’t have a state anymore

Balemall:

Your reply alone shows
You don't know ABA

I wan see
The 10 of then
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 10:14pm On Feb 24
Balemall:

Lol grin
Ist

He just posted Niger drive, when he enters Akpakpa forest estates or trans nkishi estate he will bury all of Abia state😜
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 10:18pm On Feb 24
Balemall:

Your reply alone shows
You don't know ABA

I wan see
The 10 of then

You have been bragging about roads, post one let’s see

I know aba very well, there’s nothing like shopping mall in Aba, talk of another thing

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 10:20pm On Feb 24
Balemall:
Come next year
Soludo us going
This is the longest time
I have spent on nairaland a day grin grin

Yet soludo hungry boys couldn't mention one 20 km inter city road
Funny thing is some of these boys
Haven't even seen soludo before grin

You people should tag me once
you list the 10 dualized road in onistha
So we can continue

grin grin

Don’t run ooo, we are not done yet

I need to teach you some lessons, so that tomorrow when you see your master you behave

Name the shopping mall in Aba

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 10:33pm On Feb 24
Balemall:

You guys are home base village boys
Born and brought in villages grin grin
Throughout this arguement have you seen me posting pictures 😂
I don't stoop so low
I will list the roads
You go and Verify

If you are sure Aba has only one mart/mall grin
Place a bet on it
Tomorrow morning you enter awka
Make we enter Aba
Like I said
If you want us to continue
List the roads
Then we move over to education

Oga werey, you’re talking to a rich dude here. I live and work at portharcourt, my wife owns a poultry farm and I’m into oil servicing company, I sell oil tools too, our last born is building a gigantic hotel in awka, don’t think I’m your mate

My wife parents stays at Aba and I know very well, my children sometimes visit aba for holidays, it’s a boiling city

Aba have aba/owerri road and Azikiwe road as dualize roads, what else

Aba/owerri starts at the center table flyover and ends at alaoji were work is presently ongoing

Quit smoking weed, aba is still a ghetto

My wife is from oraukwu while I’m from Nnobi, my wife’s family is popular in Aba, we met at portharcourt and I married her

This is my nine years in marriage. I love and stand for all igbos but at times is good to put people like you in their place

Tomorrow we continue, goodnight everyone

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 10:35pm On Feb 24
Hahahaha

You finish the clown . Everyone knows that abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Jcoleworld911:

Oga werey, you’re talking to a rich dude here. I live and work at portharcourt, my wife owns a poultry farm and I’m into oil servicing company, I sell oil tools too, our last born is building a gigantic hotel in awka, don’t think I’m your mate

My wife parents stays at Aba and I know very well, my children sometimes visit aba for holidays, it’s a boiling city

Aba have aba/owerri road and Azikiwe road as dualize roads, what else

Aba/owerri starts at the center table flyover and ends at alaoji were work is presently ongoing

Quit smoking weed, aba is still a ghetto

My wife is from oraukwu while I’m from Nnobi, my wife’s family is popular in Aba, we met at portharcourt and I married her

This is my nine years in marriage. I love and stand for all igbos but at times is good to put people like you in their place

Tomorrow we continue, goodnight everyone

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 10:43pm On Feb 24
Balemall:
Come next year
Soludo us going
This is the longest time
I have spent on nairaland a day grin grin

Yet soludo hungry boys couldn't mention one 20 km inter city road
Funny thing is some of these boys
Haven't even seen soludo before grin

You people should tag me once
you list the 10 dualized road in onistha
So we can continue

grin grin
List the dualized roads in Abia, only in Igbo land that envious minds will be counting out major express roads as if it's not in Anambra state because they know they can't match up, you never see other from other region counting out major express roads, the idi*ot down here forgot that is was Anambra governors that expanded express roads many years ago, just like what Otti is doing today, Onitsha roads to be 10 lanes, same with 6 lanes in Awka with the flyovers and pedestrian bridges , you don't what to see it because it beat everything you are boasting of in Abia grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AsomughaChuks05: 10:46pm On Feb 24
Aba is a slum compared to Onitsha. It is only an idiot who will be arguing otherwise. There is a reason Bayelsa state government recently sent it's officials to Anambra state to among other things, learn how we built our cities that are the envy of the region. Enugu is even worse than Aba with no water in most houses in that town.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 10:49pm On Feb 24
Balemall:

They said onistha
Doesn't have staduim
You started posting this grin grin
All this Apga boys self grin grin
Onitsha South have two mini stadiums one built by former governor Obi the second was built by Mission, Onitsha north have one in Fegge built by the state governor

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oilykid(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24
Bestmanfornow:

Ibeto gas processing plant has started since, I see their gas trucks almost every day on the road, although it's Cottonwood gas that was written on the trucks not Ibeto, the are building gas refilling plant at Agu Awka before Awka Shopping Mall
Ok..thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 10:51pm On Feb 24
Balemall:

Your reply alone shows
You don't know ABA

I wan see
The 10 of then
Show me the industrial estate in Abia as big as this

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24
Kepukepu:
Eyimba international stadium, there's no single stadium to reckon with in ontisha yet onitsha get infrastructure than Aba 😂

Onitsha no reach

The stadium in Aba was necessary because the town host a very successful Nigeria club, Enyimba FC. Even at that , the stadium was poorly constructed and was just recently given a facelift by Okezie Ikpeazu. Onicha , on the other hand has no club side that would necessitate building a club. Rojenny was build at Oba Jasper and later for Gabros FC. My point is that you build an infrastructure when there is a need for it.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IduNaOba: 10:58pm On Feb 24
As an anambra person who grew up in aba
All I can say is that igbo amaka.
In terms of road connectivity, aba is better than onitsha. Onitsha however has bigger major roads.
But state wide linking of roads, Anambra is best in Nigeria.

The most important thing is that the current crop of governors are doing well infrastructure wise this time.
Even hope of imo is doing well via road matter and that makes me happy.

Ala Igbo is developing for our own good. That's all that counts.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 11:01pm On Feb 24
IduNaOba:
As an anambra person who grew up in aba
All I can say is that igbo amaka.
In terms of road connectivity, aba is better than onitsha. Onitsha however has bigger major roads.
But state wide linking of roads, Anambra is best in Nigeria.

The most important thing is that the current crop of governors are doing well infrastructure wise this time.
Even hope of imo is doing well via road matter and that makes me happy.

Ala Igbo is developing for our own good. That's all that counts.
An.u you keep switching moniker deceiving yourself Otondo, You guys are still learning how to walk we are not in the same level, this is Onitsha you are comparing to Aba

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24
Bestmanfornow:

There is no stadium in Abia with track

Aba stadium was actually a poorly constructed ground with buildings in the stadium making it look unplanned. I know the stadium very well because I was an ardent supporter of Enyimba when they rule Africa. The pitch was an eyesore and visitors complained bitterly about it.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 11:03pm On Feb 24
Balemall:

You guys are home base village boys
Born and brought in villages grin grin
Throughout this arguement have you seen me posting pictures 😂
I don't stoop so low
I will list the roads
You go and Verify

If you are sure Aba has only one mart/mall grin
Place a bet on it
Tomorrow morning you enter awka
Make we enter Aba
Like I said
If you want us to continue
List the roads
Then we move over to education
Onitsha no be una mate

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 11:08pm On Feb 24
Balemall:

The same thing
I was telling them

It's obvious
None of them
Here knows Aba

You keep fooling yourself, ndi Anambra indeed na old format here grin

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 11:09pm On Feb 24
It is belittling for Anambra to be having this conversation with a failed state like Abia

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.