Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,373 members, 7,868,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2124465 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 10:07pm On Feb 25
I even forgot that it was even Peter Obi that made it possible for these clowns to have a decent governor for once since 1999

Omanambala:

Nigga, watch what you say next!! You weren't invited here. Anambra is the leading light in the east and you must respect that. Go to your dead Abia thread and hang out with yourself! Without Obi you wouldn't have had the opportunity to elect Otti. You dey crase ...look at these acharya soup eating mmogho people talking trash!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 10:10pm On Feb 25
Ndi Abia have you guys dug out the escalator in abia ? Hahahaha

Pictures: Chinua Achebe international airport Anambra

We no be una level lol

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25
Balemall:

Stop spamming this thread with repeated pictures from different angles of the same place
grin don't be a loser
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Mention the dualized roads in awka and onistha

I wish
I was in umuahia right now
I for like join this madness of picture posting

Anambra is the smallest state in Nigeria above Lagos , therefore the roads tend to be narrow. Even here in the United states, if you go to a state like Louisiana or Atlanta, Georgia the roads tend to be narrower than Houston, TX due to the size of the land. So , if your definition of infrastructures is based on the numbers of dualized roads then you are quite ignorant.

Secondly, you are not from Anambra!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 10:20pm On Feb 25
Balemall:
Ara agabala
Party okuku grin grin
I can see you don't have any reasonable pictures that will match Awka

Let start with Onitsha and Aba Since you said Aba have more infrastructure

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25
Balemall:

Please how many dualized roads are in awka
Compare to umuahia?
Every election census in Nigeria
Has always showed that umuahia has more population than awka
(Research about it)

Is there any market in awka as big or as organised as ubani main market?
Talking about expansion
Hope you are aware that a suburb of umuahia is inside IMO state (Malaysian market, obowo onuimo axis)
And Abia governor is currently constructing the road that leads to there, umuahia through umudike axis has expanded towards Ikot-epkene
Where has awka as a city expanded to?

Do you see road side seller all around umuahia major roads?

I blame Abia state people for this comparison!
They don't take pictures or do videos

When you get to your state take pictures and create a thread for your state. These nonsense you type here is not proven.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25
Whenever these i... ddiots want to take shots at Anambra state they will firstly announce they are from Anambra so we can't check them excesses. This has become a norm. F..ucking cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 10:24pm On Feb 25
Hahahaha

Pictures stops nonsense. They are busy telling stores with pictures .

Anambra is truly a great state , no wonder these outsiders are so envious and bitter

Bestmanfornow:

I can see you don't have any reasonable pictures that will match Awka

Let start with Onitsha and Aba Since you said Aba have more infrastructure
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 10:27pm On Feb 25
Balemall:

By far
Obingwa alone is bigger
Than nkpor,obosi ogidi e.t.c combined
Let's not even mention osisioma grin grin

We all have internet
Everyone should check it out
Residing in Anambra has suddenly make you onye Anambra right? I know you very well during the early days of Obiano same you using Workch2 then to attack Anambra, I wonder what you are still doing in Onitsha and Anambra you hate

I want you to post pictures that will match these place in Abia

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 10:28pm On Feb 25
Omanambala:
Whenever these i... ddiots want to take shots at Anambra state they will firstly announce they are from Anambra so we can't check them excesses. This has become a norm. F..ucking cowards!
Very useless idiots

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 10:32pm On Feb 25
Balemall:

Because of this your take
The said
Me and you
Are one grin grin

Come Rain
Come sun

Anyone that have stayed both in Aba and onistha
Will easily pick Aba
Irrespective of the state
He or she is from grin grin
Aba is 2 decades behind Onitsha the commercial and industrial hub of the east whether you like it or not, you can only hate but you guys can't stop our progress

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 10:42pm On Feb 25
Hahahaha

You dey shame sef? So you have long fake story like this but you have no pictures to back it up ?

Your mumu Dey another level.

Accept the fact that Umuahia is a glorified village and Aba is a ghetto and Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Cry from now till tomorrow you can’t change the reality.

Balemall:

I would respond to you
Because your approach is civil
And you haven't been spamming this thread with repeated pictures and rants like those
Home base boys ;

First, I don't think
I need to prove to you
That am from Anambra,
Send me an email,
Before the end of this year, am expecting a traditional marriage
For my village, (so you will come to my compound main main)
Like I said
I be Aba boy, it's doesn't stop me from being onye Anambra
I just hate it
When people are being brainwashed, and doing unnecessary argument
If you still bring another topic like
owerri Vs ABA
I will support owerri
Am not blinded by sentiments of emotions
I don't even engage in tribalism here on nairaland
Because being blinded by sentiments or bigotry shows a wasted education

That aside
Back to the matter on ground
Going by your analogy
Lagos been the smallest state should have narrow roads everywhere?
Because I know for sure it's smaller than Anambra

Also
The debate is not even about Anambra state
But onistha and awka
Stop bringing Anambra to it

A city is known by how organised it's
In which
Onistha is no where organised
Same with awka
Any city built on one or 2 roads
Is not qualified to be a city
To start with
A city should have multiple double lanes roads
At least to the bearest minimum
Interconnecting township surbud

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Workch2: 10:43pm On Feb 25
Bestmanfornow:

Aba is 2 decades behind Onitsha the commercial and industrial hub of the east whether you like it or not, you can only hate but you guys can't stop our progress
see this shameless pictures you people are posting, like village.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 10:44pm On Feb 25
Where are your own pictures? Ndi Abia mumu too much hahaha

Balemall:

Let's finish with roads first
Then we go enter education
After that industries
Because I know for sure
All this local onistha based industries
No reach international companies in Aba ;
Even local geometric
$800 Milion investment
Worth pass or this pictures you're posting
Inner galaxy dey!
Anyways back to roads
List the dualized inside onistha that is up to a substantial length
After that we go over to education
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Workch2: 10:44pm On Feb 25
The factories in Onitsha no reach 5, πŸ˜‚
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 10:44pm On Feb 25
Why not post pictures of your backward abia state let’s compare something hahaha

Workch2:
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 10:45pm On Feb 25
Balemall:

I would respond to you
Because your approach is civil
And you haven't been spamming this thread with repeated pictures and rants like those
Home base boys grin

First, I don't think
I need to prove to you
That am from Anambra,
Send me an email,
Before the end of this year, am expecting a traditional marriage
For my village, (so you will come to my compound main main)
Like I said
I be Aba boy, it's doesn't stop me from being onye Anambra
I just hate it
When people are being brainwashed, and doing unnecessary argument
If you still bring another topic like
owerri Vs ABA
I will support owerri
Am not blinded by sentiments of emotions
I don't even engage in tribalism here on nairaland
Because being blinded by sentiments or bigotry shows a wasted education

That aside
Back to the matter on ground
Going by your analogy
Lagos been the smallest state should have narrow roads everywhere?
Because I know for sure it's smaller than Anambra

Also
The debate is not even about Anambra state
But onistha and awka
Stop bringing Anambra to it

A city is known by how organised it's
In which
Onistha is no where organised
Same with awka
Any city built on one or 2 roads
Is not qualified to be a city
To start with
A city should have multiple double lanes roads
At least to the bearest minimum
Interconnecting township surbud

Anambra don't breed coward, show me the infrastructure in Aba that make Aba more developed than Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 10:46pm On Feb 25
Workch2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Show me the one in your backward state

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 10:46pm On Feb 25
Imo I no even know say Onitsha reach like this ? See how the place look like those industrial areas in Lagos.

Anambra di too much

Bestmanfornow:

Residing in Anambra has suddenly make you onye Anambra right? I know you very well during the early days of Obiano same you using Workch2 then to attack Anambra, I wonder what you are still doing in Onitsha and Anambra you hate

I want you to post pictures that will match these place in Abia
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 10:47pm On Feb 25
Na only story dem get , no pincturess hahaha

Bestmanfornow:

Anambra don't bread coward, show me the infrastructure in Aba that make Aba more developed than Onitsha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 10:47pm On Feb 25
Balemall:

grin grin
Let's finish with roads first
Then we go enter education
After that industries

Because I know for sure
All this local onistha based industries
No reach international companies in Aba grin
Even local geometric
$800 Milion investment
Worth pass or this pictures you're posting
πŸ˜‚
Inner galaxy dey!

Anyways back to roads
List the dualized inside onistha that is up to a substantial length grin grin

After that we go over to education

Check
They other guy supporting you
They are not even
Making any sense or stating any facts
They are just spamming and ranting grin
You are busy writing nonsense why not show the pictures of the infrastructure in Aba let me know if it's different from the one I visited few weeks ago
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Workch2: 10:48pm On Feb 25
CentralIntels:
Na only story dem get , no pincturess hahaha

nobody wants to picture challenge with village people
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 10:48pm On Feb 25
Oh mehn I don’t know say Onitsha dey this great . This is awesome. Na this great city dem wan compare with Aba hahaha

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 10:50pm On Feb 25
Hahahaha

Then why are you still crying when you cannot compete? You only have story and no pictures to back it up . Abia people are cursed just like their state. Just keep thanking Peter Obi

Workch2:
nobody wants to picture challenge with village people

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 11:00pm On Feb 25
You are obviously crying behind those emojis. Hahahaha

You came for a debate and you have been thoroughly disgraced and you have nothing to defend yourself except deceiving yourself with emojis. Mumu

Balemall:

Local factories
No reasonable international brands like pz, Nigeria Breweries, Guinness, inner galaxy e.t.c
Local village boys

Na doctor Aladdin 7 keys herbal production factory ;with umu boy full everywhere
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 11:05pm On Feb 25
Balemall:

Local factories πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
No reasonable international brands like pz, Nigeria Breweries, Guinness, inner galaxy e.t.c grin
Local village boys

Na doctor Aladdin 7 keys herbal production factory grin grin πŸ˜‚ with umu boy full everywhereπŸ˜‚
We are not in the same level with you guys, Anambra has gone far

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: stanluiz(m), Chikeluba25(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.