Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2117675 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (1326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 11:40am On Feb 27
You are stylish trying to push your propaganda. Umuahia is a glorified village compare to Awka. If you dare me again I will open a separate thread for this debate.

All you do is talk and talk but you have no pictures to prove it, it is because there’s nothing to show about your glorified village Umuahia.

You ediots came here to hijack this thread but I refused, that’s why you are crying.

Show us pictures of Umuahia glorified village.

This is Awka

Nigercity:

Yeah he is the person
Today he would create new account and start Anambra Vs ebonyi, tomorrow Anambra Vs Enugu, another day Anambra vs IMO, he always hides under Anambra to spike his low life cards, is so unfortunate that some Anambrains including Anambra 1stson failed for his tricks, if not why would anyone start comparing awka to umuahia, with the current situation of things, knowing full well that awka has been lacking behind in major indices, it just a pity he choosed Anambra where he knew some of there individuals on Nairaland are die hard fans of there state

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 11:45am On Feb 27
Abeg remove PH from the same sentence from the ghettos called Owerri and Aba.

Awka and Onitsha are like London compare to Aba and Owerri.

You people are only posting essay but no evidence. Awka got three flyovers because your dirty Aba got one substandard center table. Owerri is about slum with no functioning flyover.

Anambra is not una make

Godsonachebe:

Better villager ;
Some one posted picture of onistha
And he replied
"Oh my God " here looks like Parisnearly died laughing
That means if he goes to bigger cities like Aba Owerri or port Harcourt
He would just faint
And if he finally step his foot abroad, he would think he is in heaven

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 11:49am On Feb 27
Ok I am here now to treat una malaria. Bring your pictures let’s do the debate hahaha

Onitsha is like Paris compare to Aba. Pictures can prove it. Now show us Aba that’s looking something like this mumu people haha

Alananwachukwu:

he is not running, you are the only one here, running around derailing the entire thread with repeated pictures and noise, just to avoid making sense or making a point! Ask yourself
Is anyone replying you and your pictures? ;
Stop running away, and ranting like a loser
If you're a man, drop a few points why you think your tiny onistha with narrow roads is better, or your one road city awka is good,
Any road you mentioned, we would check it out on Google map, and any road I mention you do the same

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 11:53am On Feb 27
All they have is talk talk talk no evidence. Umuahia is a glorified village and we proved it. This is the only sign of spitting Umuahia on the PH - Enugu expressway. You will pass Umuahia without knowing that you have passed a state capital and some ediots like Nigercity are here to compare their glorified village Umuahia to a super city like Awka. This debate go long . Na and una

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:01pm On Feb 27
This is Awka 2.0. Even in the next 100yrs , Umuahia will not get to this present outlook of Awka.

Nigercity let’s do this debate, it is a friendly and brotherhood debate. Show us Umuahia you are yapping about Biko hahaha

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:04pm On Feb 27
They came here to push nonsense narrative about industrial complexes when resist they go back to cry that chino is stubborn and should be cautioned. Are you kidding me ? Hahahaha

Now look at the Onitsha organized industrial complexes but they are using the ragtag dirty Aba that has no organized industrial complex to compare this . Why are Abia people no get commonsense?!

Copy Nigercity

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:07pm On Feb 27
This is another shocker. Do you know that in the whole of Abia state there’s no building with escalators, but these are people that wanna compete with Anambra. Una get mind oo hahaha

Nigerciry prove me wrong

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:10pm On Feb 27
Abia state is a ragtag state with almost no basic infrastructures. But these mumus came here to compare it to a great state like Anambra.

This Chinua Achebe international airport Anambra’s.

Even in the next 200yrs Abia won’t still have an airport. Una shame dey shame me oo hahaha

Nigercity prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:16pm On Feb 27
This is Awka ICC the biggest and best in Nigeria but these mumus from ragtag Abia state wants to compare their glorified village Umuahia to this great city . Are you kidding me ?

Nigercity come here

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:18pm On Feb 27
This is Awka they wanna compare to the glorified village Umuahia. These people get mind o. Why Abia people no get sense ? Why ?

Nigercity come

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 12:24pm On Feb 27
If you go to owerri
You will see mapped out owerri municipal and new Owerri
If you come to umuahia you see a place called old umuahia and new umuahia
If you come to Enugu you would see independent layout and Enugu town
In abakiliki you would see Abakiliki town and centenary city

But if you come too come to awka grin grin all you see is solution free WiFi 😂😂 awka 2go version 2.0
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:25pm On Feb 27
Hahahaha

Same long essay and no pinshuresss. You go explain tire. Aba is a ghetto and Umuahia is a glorified rural area. Abia a failed state. Crying behind emojis won’t save you. Show us evidence hahaha

Drop pictures nah

Anambra no be your mate

Alananwachukwu:

So you don't have a point ;
All you have is pictures ;
Umuahia and ABA are way more civilized than going about taking pictures of a particular place from different angles, funfacts is onistha and awka despite being a small towns have more videos on YouTube ;mlack of akaoru, the number of videos of tiny onistha and awka, is far above the number of videos from all other Nigerian cities
Like Benin, port Harcourt, ABA,illorin,Kano e.t.c despite the fact this cities being more bigger and populated than your tiny villages, (onistha and awka), aside kepukepu who is involved in political journalism, you won't see any man from ABIA state taking pictures of normal things most of the few views of Aba you would see where mostly done by the outsiders from imo, Anambra e.t.c

If you want us to do this argument, upgrade your sense and attack with fact, any area of development you win, I will accept it, spamming the thread is just another way of cowardly running away from facts!
If you want us to argue come straight, whichever fact you provide, we fact check it

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 12:27pm On Feb 27
Me: how many dualized roads are in awka?

Lunatics (In awka dialect) : nwanne I have told you
Awka is deveroped we have fryover, we have pictures grin grin HD
Bia lemme show you pictures grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:28pm On Feb 27
Hahahaha

Same person with different monikers. Show pictures of Umuahia , stop essay writing because it won’t save you here.

This is Awka, show us Umuahia village hahahaha

Godsonachebe:
If you go to owerri
You will see mapped out owerri municipal and new Owerri
If you come to umuahia you see a place called old umuahia and new umuahia
If you come to Enugu you would see independent layout and Enugu town
In abakiliki you would see Abakiliki town and centenary city
But if you come too come to awka ;all you see is solution free WiFi awka 2go version 2.0

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 12:29pm On Feb 27
Me: how many international companies are in onistha
Let's compare to ABA
Bestmanfornow: I have told you, we are deveroped,
E like ro my pictures grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:30pm On Feb 27
Hahahaha

Essay writing won’t save you here until you post pictures of Umuahia .

Let’s do a healthy debate with pictures.

Abia people will think this Asokoro but this is Awka city Anambra

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:33pm On Feb 27
Show us anywhere like this in Aba. This is Onitsha

Why you go like pictures it’s because you have nothing to show. So you wan make I dey write essay like you without evidence lol

This is Onitsha industrial complexes

Godsonachebe:
Me: how many international companies are in onistha
Let's compare to ABA
Bestmanfornow: I have told you, we are deveroped,
E like ro my pictures D

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 12:34pm On Feb 27
Me: umuahia has expanded, there markets are far from town, well organized and arranged with double lane, is there any big market in awka that's organised in awka

Lunatics: no but we have pictures grin grin
We are vely vely deverope, come lemme show you pictures grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 12:38pm On Feb 27
Men: Aba has two power plant is there any one in onistha ?

Lunatics: grin grin I have told you, show me pictures of ABA, I want to see Amelica, I have never been to ABA before, you know I schooled in ogidi high school and my wife has poultry so we are deverope

grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:40pm On Feb 27
They don ban your balemall moniker because of the same stoopid jaga jaga essay . Ok I go dey here until you post pictures of your glorified village Umuahia lol

This is Onitsha. Abia people go think say na Maitama

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 12:41pm On Feb 27
Me: Umuahia has covered the entire ikwuano l.G.a and still expanding how about awka
Lunatic: chia show me pictures of umuahia, I heard is abload I want to see, biko
But don't folget we are deverope, we have solution free WiFi, 😂🤣 grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:43pm On Feb 27
Too much jaja jaga essay was the reason why they keep banning your monikers hahaha

This is Onitsha. Abia people go think say na Abuja or Lagos hahaha

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 12:45pm On Feb 27
Me: Aba has different high institution, poly, college of education, university, even university of Nigeria has one of there 3 campus in ABA
What about onistha?

Lunatic: I have told you we are deverope, see pictures our umu boy population doesn't need school, all they need is IME afia sense grin grin we are deverope
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:45pm On Feb 27
Umuahia is a glorified village that’s why why only Umuahia tower is the only infrastructure in that village hahaha

Awka is like America compare to Umuahia lol

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:49pm On Feb 27
Hahahaha

He don enter copy and paste essay lol

Umuahia villagers go think say na Asokoro be this, but this na Awka . Una no reach

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:51pm On Feb 27
When shall a ragtag state like Abia get ordinary airport hahahaha

This is Chinua Achebe international airport Anambra. Una no reach our kevel

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 12:52pm On Feb 27
Me: Aba has a staduim, home to Nigeria most successful club, is there any staduim in onistha

Lunatics: wait lemme show you picture
(Shows me something that looks his wife poultry)

Me: this is not a staduim na, we have this type of things litred every where in Aba we don't call it staduim we call it field, like etche road field, ugwunabo field e.t.c

Lunatics: nwanne forget it staduim and field are the same thing, we are deverope
If we want staduim we can go and bollow from nnewi, ifeanyi UBA is our blother
So forget stadium come and see picture grin grin😂
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 12:53pm On Feb 27
Aba villagers go think say na Victoria island be this lol

This is Onitsha ado

1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NEWSCENTER: 12:53pm On Feb 27
CentralIntels:
Umuahia is a glorified village that’s why why only Umuahia tower is the only infrastructure in that village hahaha

Awka is like America compare to Umuahia lol

This is funny truth but tone it down

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (1326) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.