Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2070773 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abagworo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04
ANSMEDIA:
Nnamdi Azikiwe university teaching hospital Anambra state. Most beautiful and most equipped federal teaching hospital in the region. Pictures courtesy of Anambralstson

Federal School but Absuth in Aba is a million times more mordern and befitting.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 9:11pm On Mar 04
I no say that post go pain you. Envious bitter frustrated fellow lol

Nnamdi Azikiwe University teaching hospital is the best in Igboland. Anambra is the most developed Igbo state . No wonder hospitals in imo state are mere poultry farms. Imo state is indeed cursed . It is a shame that most imo states indigenes goes to Anambra for proper medical treatment.

Abagworo:

Federal School but A in is a million times more mordern and befitting.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 9:12pm On Mar 04
Beautiful. This is the most beautiful university hospital teaching hospital in igboland. Anambra is indeed the best and most developed Igbo state

ANSMEDIA:
Nnamdi Azikiwe university teaching hospital Anambra state. Most beautiful and most equipped federal teaching hospital in the region. Pictures courtesy of Anambralstson

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 9:19pm On Mar 04
Nnamdi Azikiwe university teaching hospital in Anambra state is the best , most equipped and most advanced teaching hospital in igboland. Most imo state indigenes seek good medical treatment in Anambra because there’s almost no good hospital in imo state .

Anambra is the most developed Igbo state. If you can’t deal with ga gbuo onwe gi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 9:27pm On Mar 04
This is Anambra state university teaching hospital. Imo state has almost non existent state university teaching hospital. Imo state students goes to Anambra for teaching practice .

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abagworo(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04
InternalAuditor:
Nnamdi Azikiwe university teaching hospital in Anambra state is the best , most equipped and most advanced teaching hospital in igboland. Most imo state indigenes seek good medical treatment in Anambra because there’s almost no good hospital in imo state .

Anambra is the most developed Igbo state. If you no longer ga gbuo onwe gi

Federal Government cheated you and you are praising a glorified secondary school just to feel good. Check other Teaching Hospitals

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 9:44pm On Mar 04
Imo state doesn’t have federal university teaching hospital. Imo state indigenes goes to Anambra for medical treatment. You should be crying for your backward imo state lol

Anambra has the best federal university teaching hospital that’s why you are pained. lol

Abagworo:

Federal Government cheated imo state with a secondary school just to feel good. Check other Teaching Hospitals

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 9:49pm On Mar 04
Abagworo

Look at the state teaching hospitals in Anambra and Imo state.

Imo state has a poultry farm as a teaching hospital. Imo state is a failed state.

1&2 Imo state university teaching hospital

3&4 Anambra university teaching hospital

Now be the judge lol

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSonTV: 1:43pm On Mar 05
Reconstruction of Creek Road Roundabout Onitsha

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by YourMrBoo: 3:59pm On Mar 05
Anambra1stSonTV:

Would have been more pleasing with a drone shot wink

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nduprincekc(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05
nice smiley
Anambra1stSonTV:
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 11:52pm On Mar 05
Inner streets of Fegge Onitsha. Pictures courtesy of Anambralstson

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 11:52pm On Mar 05
InternalAuditor:

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 5:51pm On Mar 06
InternalAuditor:
More

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Trollronaldo: 1:04am On Mar 07
CentralIntels:
I hope this serves as lesson to imo and abia people. Go and focus on your backward states. I would have loved for this to continue but for the Abia guy that came to plead.
Shut up nigga.
If you want us to start again, we can't start.

Who are you?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Trollronaldo: 1:05am On Mar 07
Chino, I will soon start keeping you busy here. Shebi you no dy hear word.
You hve started your nonsense on Imo thread, I will be back for this thread.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 1:32am On Mar 07
Aba pig are you done with your dirty Abia propaganda ? Why not start already? All the nonsense you did before where are they ? Start then we shall start in Abia thread. At least the little positive publicity abia is getting now will be messed up . Let’s scatter all the Igbo threads. Are you with me ?

Trollronaldo:
Chino, I will soon start keeping you busy here. Shebi you no dy hear word.
You hve started your nonsense on Imo thread, I will be back for this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 1:33am On Mar 07
They have been warned

CentralIntels:
I hope this serves as lesson to imo and abia people. Go and focus on your backward states. I would have loved for this to continue but for the Abia guy that came to plead.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NLegendforte: 3:55am On Mar 07
We always overhype our Anambra state making APGA and their serving governors ride us. ANAMBRA yearns for better FG and State govt infrastructures. Soludo is underperforming, just look at everywhere in Nnewi and sorrounding towns. No excuses for them especially now that Anambra is getting her monthly oil derivation payment and taxing her citizens as well.
Let us all tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Trollronaldo: 6:55am On Mar 07
Nedu05:
They have been warned

warned by who?
You? 😂

I have a busy schedule now, but just know that whenever I have spare time, I will be in this thread for you
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 9:48am On Mar 07
So it’s Aba vs Onitsha this time?

I am glad the current governors are really doing their best to clean up the piggy features in both cities

Soludo and Otti has huge work to do because both cities are currently being delivered from pigs
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 11:52am On Mar 07
Owerri is a dirty slum and a glorified village. Aba is even looking better than Owerri. Onitsha is the America of ndi imo state that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra. Owerri is a pigsty filthy village. Look at the current conditions of Owerri and uzodimma the chief pig has ran away from imo state due to insecurity

Ttipsy:
So it’s Aba vs Onitsha this time?
I am glad the current governors are really doing their best to clean up the piggy Owerri
Soludo and Otti has huge work to do because both cities are currently being delivered from pigs
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:57am On Mar 07
Haha
When you are ready call on me. We need to scatter all the Igbo threads. The last one that happened here I wasn’t around, this time around, Imo, Abia threads will disappear when we are done. Waiting for your soon

Trollronaldo:
warned by who?
You?
I have a busy schedule now, but just know that whenever I have spare time, I will be in this thread for you
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 12:00pm On Mar 07
Anambra is the most developed Igbo state. Anambra has the best infrastructures in igboland. You and who is hyping? We are stating it the way it is , if you don’t like it take a hike. Go and focus on your backward useless dirty state. Anambra is the best state in igboland.

NLegendforte:
We always overhype our Anambra state making APGA and their serving governors ride us. ANAMBRA yearns for better FG and State govt infrastructures. Soludo is underperforming, just look at everywhere in Nnewi and sorrounding towns. No excuses for them especially now that Anambra is getting her monthly oil derivation payment and taxing her citizens as well.
Let us all tell ourselves the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Trollronaldo: 12:26pm On Mar 07
Nedu05:
Haha
When you are ready call on me. We need to scatter all the Igbo threads. The last one that happened here I wasn’t around, this time around, Imo, Abia threads will disappear when we are done. Waiting for your soon

Chino keep shut
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:36pm On Mar 07
Just shut your smelly mouth and let’s start

Trollronaldo:
Chino keep shut
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProblemChild1: 1:03pm On Mar 07
Trollronaldo:
Chino keep shut
Ezi bida
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 1:18pm On Mar 07
NwekereNdokl:
Owerri is a dirty slum and a glorified village. Aba is even looking better than Owerri. Onitsha is the America of ndi imo state that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra. Owerri is a pigsty filthy village. Look at the current conditions of Owerri and uzodimma the chief pig has ran away from imo state due to insecurity

Owerri has never been listed among worlds most polluted cities of which Aba and onitsha have gladly been found on the list. So so unfortunate

But I am glad to see wha Otti and soludo is doing.
Delivering the city from pigs.
Calls for celebration
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 1:32pm On Mar 07
Owerri is infact the dirtiest and most backward in the world and Nigeria. Have you wondered why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha and Awka, it is because Owerri is a slum and a glorified dirty village. lol

Unfortunately, Ozodimgba is not doing anything to fix Owerri and make is liveable.

Ttipsy:
owerri has never been identified as worlds most polluted cities
But Aba and onitsha has been listed.
I am happy with what Otti and soludo is doing.
Delivering the cities from pigs.

Owerri should be bombed and rebuilt, because this is an embarrassment to Nigeria lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 1:34pm On Mar 07
NwekereNdokl:
Owerri is infact the dirtiest and most backward in the world and Nigeria. Have you wondered why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha and Awka, it is because Owerri is a slum and a glorified dirty village. lol

Unfortunately, Ozodimgba is not doing anything to fix Owerri and make is liveable.

Owerri should be bombed and rebuilt, because this is an embarrassment to Nigeria lol
I just stated the obvious.
Your irrelevant comment is fully ignored

By the way you are not Igbo
Old pigg
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 1:36pm On Mar 07
Fact is a fact. I stated the facts that even imo indigenes confirmed. There’s a reason most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha than your cursed dirty glorified village Owerri. Shame on imo state for not having a befitting township . Jobless old miserable pig

Ttipsy:
I just stated the obvious.
Your irrelevant comment is fully ignored
By the way you are Igbo
Old pigg

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 1:37pm On Mar 07
NwekereNdokl:
Fact is a fact. I stated the facts that even imo indigenes confirmed. There’s a reason most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha than your cursed dirty glorified village Owerri. Shame on imo state for not having a befitting township . Jobless old miserable pig

I am glad at what soludo and Otti is doing
Rebranding and cleaning up the mess in both cities
But for you pigg, try n get a life
You and your lot r a disgrace

(1) (2) (3) ... (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.