Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2062310 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 10:51am On Mar 28
NwekereNdokl:

Hahahaha

These are people that doesn’t know what’s good governance since 1999 until Peter Obi rescued them yesterday, then all of a sudden then think they can match the people that have been having good governance since 2003.
you that know what good governance, what's up with Ochanja road?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 10:56am On Mar 28
Chinowuaturu:

Chinoso Wilberforce dike
The 47 years old man hidding in the city of port Harcourt,
So because the posted your h.i.v results on nairaland
We should not rest
I know it was you all this while

I heard his wife left him
Because of the h.i.v issues
He is now single
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 10:57am On Mar 28
I feel ashamed and let down competing with Abia people because you guys have the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. I can comfortably debate states with Enugu, Rivers, even Imo and Ebonyi, but never Abia state that’s a synonym for backwardness and bad governance. That’s why you have nothing to show for a debate. Anambra no be una level, go and look for your fellow backward state to argue nonsense with. For the first time Abia people get mind to talk in public simply because an Anambra man Peter Obi lol

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 11:00am On Mar 28
Chinowuaturu:

Mechi onu gi there
😂🤣 grin
Are we the ones that gave you h.i.v ?

Pity him
He is living a lonely boring sad life
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 11:02am On Mar 28
If you get mind open thread Anambra VS Abia , let the world watch what the two states get. lol . Una want attention here with your multiple monikers. Abia pigs

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 11:03am On Mar 28
Chinowuaturu:

Open thread open thread grin cheesy grin 🤣😂
That's all you do for a living
What a sad life

He thinks everyone is infected like him😂
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 11:06am On Mar 28
Jcoleworld911:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Another osun state loading 🤣

Hahahaha

You no say Abia people never see good governance since 1999 , so it’s very easy for Otti to deceive them , in just few months the dwarf governor has accumulated over 200 billion debt. Sincerely I feel let down using Anambra to debate Abia that’s known to be the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. But if them get mind let them open Anambra VS Abia , lemme come there to beat them silly . Na just one jobless miserable frustrated lonely depressed fellow running around with different monikers 😜

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 11:09am On Mar 28
Chinowuaturu:

Chinoso Wilberforce dike
Mechie onu gi there
At 40 the dwarf was already making giant strides in the banking sector 😂🤣
You at 47
What do you have to show
Nothing
Just h.i.v and single life grin

🤣😂
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 11:45am On Mar 28
Chinowuaturu:

Chinoso Wilberforce dike
The 47 years old man hidding in the city of port Harcourt,
So because the posted your h.i.v results on nairaland
We should not rest
I know it was you all this while
grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 11:53am On Mar 28
NwekereNdokl:

Hahahaha

You no say Abia people never see good governance since 1999 , so it’s very easy for Otti to deceive them , in just few months the dwarf governor has accumulated over 200 billion debt. Sincerely I feel let down using Anambra to debate Abia that’s known to be the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. But if them get mind let them open Anambra VS Abia , lemme come there to beat them silly . Na just one jobless miserable frustrated lonely depressed fellow running around with different monikers 😜

I dey with you on this if Abia people have something to debate with let’s do Anambra vs Abia debate in a thread where people from other states will be attracted to watch the proceedings. Though it’s shameful competing with the worst state in Nigeria which is Abia but we will just do it to teach them some lessons.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 12:15pm On Mar 28
custainmowole:

I dey with you on this if Abia people have something to debate with let’s do Anambra vs Abia debate in a thread where people from other states will be attracted to watch the proceedings. Though it’s shameful competing with the worst state in Nigeria which is Abia but we will just do it to teach them some lessons.
Debate rubbish.
We are dragging Anambra, we no dey debate nonsense.

We don't build 1 weeks roads here.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 12:29pm On Mar 28
Mumu if you get mind let’s drag in Abia vs Anambra thread. If you believe that Abia get infrastructures to compete with Anambra let’s do it in a thread where everyone will be a spectator. You know wetin go happen to you and Abia in that thread. Anambra shall continue to get like America compare to Abia. Lol

Kepukepu:
Debate rubbish.
We are dragging Anambra, we no dey debate nonsense.
We don't build 1 weeks roads here.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28
custainmowole:

please ignore those amateur nairalanders. They are suffering from inferiority complex; if not why should they start kicking in frustration any time Anambra is recording back to back development?

Don't invad Abia state trend either because if u do, you are indirectly helping them to build their unpopular trend which is their primary goal... They know only Anambrarians can help them bring their state to limelight. This is why they always come here to cry, knowing that u will strike bk with full force... then giving their nairaland trend more view; which has been very difficult for them to grow on their own. Something Anambrarians did in a space of few months, from 1 to 100,000; from 100,000 to 2million, and still counting.

It obvious some state (Especially those suffering from inferiority complex) can't grow/achieve good feet without Anambra. That's just the gospel truth.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 12:42pm On Mar 28
custainmowole:
Mumu if you get mind let’s drag in Abia vs Anambra thread. If you believe that Abia get infrastructures to compete with Anambra let’s do it in a thread where everyone will be a spectator. You know wetin go happen to you and Abia in that thread. Anambra shall continue to get like America compare to Abia. Lol

Na me and you dey this thread.
Go and ask about Aba boys.

We are not debating nonsense with Anambra people who are always eager to compete with whoever wished to engage them because of low self-esteem
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 12:43pm On Mar 28
Chikeluba25:
please ignore those amateur nairalanders. They are suffering from inferiority complex; if not why should they start kicking in frustration any time Anambra is recording back to back development?

Don't invad Abia state trend either because if u do, you are indirectly helping them to build their unpopular trend which is their primary goal... They know only Anambrarians can help them bring their state to limelight. This is why they always come here to cry, knowing that u will strike bk with full force... then giving their nairaland trend more view; which has been very difficult for them to grow on their own. Something Anambrarians did in a space of few months, from 1 to 100,000; from 100,000 to 2million, and still counting.

It obvious some state (Especially those suffering from inferiority complex) can't grow/achieve good feet without Anambra. That's just the gospel truth.
lol, 😂

Anambra that cannot build good roads, Anambra would have been a like Somalia if not for federal government roads 😂

Anambra is currently the last in infrastructure in igboland and I can tell for sure. Commot federal roads, Anambra is like Kogi state infrastructural wise 😂
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 12:45pm On Mar 28
Tochukwu Ogbuagu the aba dirty p1g, if get mind let’s do the comparison of Anambra and Abia in a new thread . Though it’s a let down for Anambra to debate with abia which is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, but we shall do it nonetheless lol

Kepukepu:
Na me and you dey this thread.
Go and ask about Aba boys.

We are not debating nonsense with Anambra people who are always eager to compete with whoever wished to engage them because of low self-esteem

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 12:46pm On Mar 28
Hahahaha

The thing dey shame sef that I dey debate with Abia of all states lol

Chikeluba25:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 12:46pm On Mar 28
custainmowole:
Tochukwu Ogbuagu the aba dirty p1g, if get mind let’s do the comparison of Anambra and Abia in a new thread . Though it’s a let down for Anambra to debate with abia which is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, but we shall do it nonetheless lol

Lol, I don't want to debate pigs who cannot build roads properly.
Pigs who leave in darkness in ontisha and awka 😂
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 12:47pm On Mar 28
Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Tochkwu ogbuagu the aba local p1g go and get a real or else let’s do the comparison if you get mind lol

Kepukepu:
Lol, I don't want to debate pigs who cannot build roads properly.
Pigs who leave in darkness in ontisha and awka
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 12:52pm On Mar 28
custainmowole:
Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Tochkwu ogbuagu the aba local p1g go and get a real or else let’s do the comparison if you get mind lol

Lol, I will still not compete.

Anambra people are notoriously problematic people. And we ready for una here
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28
Kepukepu:
lol, 😂

Anambra that cannot build good roads, Anambra would have been a like Somalia if not for federal government roads 😂

Anambra is currently the last in infrastructure in igboland and I can tell for sure. Commot federal roads, Anambra is like Kogi state infrastructural wise 😂
Is our dear Abia state in Somalia? Then what stop's federal government from building roads in Abia state. Does that mean Anambra is more important and relevant than Abia? Or should I say that Anambra leaders are more smart/ diplomatic than their Abia state counterparts??
Or are they (Anambrarians) responsible for Abia's misfortune? Is that how powerful and influential Anambra men are?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 12:54pm On Mar 28
https://www.nairaland.com/8044654/awka-vs-umuahia-pictures

Let’s see the glorified rural area that’s Umuahia

Hahahaha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 12:55pm On Mar 28
Trollronaldo:
I don't know why Anambra people always see the need to compete.

Some of you are chestbeaing Gorillas.

Anywhere you see Igbos fighting online, an Anambra person is involved.
Very nonsensical set of people. This same Anambra morons are all over Twitter dragging other Igbo states.

I don't know why they are like this but don't worry, we will match their madness in this thread

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 12:55pm On Mar 28
custainmowole:
https://www.nairaland.com/8044654/awka-vs-umuahia-pictures

Let’s see the glorified rural area that’s Umuahia

Hahahaha
Na this thread all the show go happen... You aren't dragging anyone out of here 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.