Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2063931 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 9:06pm On Mar 28
Anambra boys don run leave their own thread
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 9:07pm On Mar 28
Trollronaldo:
Anambra Amaka.

If you talk say you craze, you cannot be crazier than everyone in the world πŸ˜‚
He hasn't seen anything yet sef.

I have not even started my own. They are in for it. Ndi ara
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 9:50pm On Mar 28
Tochukwu Ogbuagu we dey wait for you to start your propaganda of the dwarf Otti hahaha

Kepukepu:
He hasn't seen anything yet sef.
I have not even started my own. They are in for it.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 10:13pm On Mar 28
Poor dirty abia dwarf are you done? Abia thread finally locked down , mission accomplished haha

Trollronaldo:
Anything Anambra1stSonTV or Jcoleworld911 looks for trouble, they leave only Chino to be suffering

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Seunpapa65: 10:49pm On Mar 28
See as same brothers are quarreling up and down
Dick measuring
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 11:35pm On Mar 28
Trollronaldo:
Anambra state thread will not know peace until you chain Chino, Anambra1stSonTV and Jcoleworld911 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He who passed you passed you😎
Onitsha cityπŸ˜‰

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:28am On Mar 29
There are a set of impostors that have taken up residence on Igbo-themed threads! They are very persistent and patient in their guile and quest to convince some naive Igbo that they're one of us, and they don't mind keeping up this pretence for years before finally revealing their true colours! Some of these idiots dick-measuring, posting unflattering pics of Igbo cities and trying to make it look like we're all at daggers drawn and at each others throats....some of them are the same person using multiple monikers. And there are actually some of us who fall for their divisive antics and make their day by abusing fellow Igbo states....mission accomplished! shocked

Convincing deepfake/AI of Michael B Jordan and Jonathan Majors!
https://youtube.com/shorts/8IMwiBgRLJ8?si=TREo6hhVPeXSzmsX

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 8:36am On Mar 29
custainmowole:
Tochukwu Ogbuagu we dey wait for you to start your propaganda of the dwarf Otti hahaha

lol grin grin
I laugh in Spanish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 8:37am On Mar 29
Chinowuaturu:

Chinoso Wilberforce dike
The guy done suffer for this nairaland
Imagine a 47 years old man 🀣🀣 being a troll
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 8:39am On Mar 29
custainmowole:

Chino, Tochukwu of Aba has started πŸ˜‚

What are you going to do?

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 8:49am On Mar 29
Grand Swiss hotel agulu will officially open this Easter

Agulu should be comparing with umuahia not awka while Nnewi will stand shoulder to shoulder with aba

It’s a great insult comparing umuahia to Awka or comparing aba with onitsha, this is ridiculous

The whole of Abia state including akwa ibom is not more than 6million while onitsha and it’s environs alone is approximate 9million

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 8:59am On Mar 29
Trollronaldo:
only you fight ebonyi, Imo and Abia.

I'm sure if I look carefully, I will see posts of you fighting Enugu.

Cant you realize that some of you Anambra people are cursed?

My boy, be following me around🀣
I love that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.