Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2064395 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (1316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogene001: 1:30pm On Mar 29
Jcoleworld911:
Development in Anambra is versatile
Every town want to outdo the another

Another gigantic company in Anambra state😉
Where is this. Looks good for irrigation farming during dry season

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 1:35pm On Mar 29
Chijinduokeye:

You might be right
But remove awka
It's yet to be city

Below are pictures
I took from awka
Okay in that case Afikpo should come before awka!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 1:46pm On Mar 29
Chijinduokeye:
Nnewi is even worse
God help us
Omo
Nawa oh
I thought the said
Suludo builts road in nnewi
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by film3four: 1:55pm On Mar 29
Freiburger lalasticlala Fergie001 mynd44 seun rule 8 and 19 . Please remove these trolls . Thank you
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 1:58pm On Mar 29
They will always remain our younger brothers😉

God bless HE Peter Obi for using him to rescue Abia people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29
Jcoleworld911:
They will always remain our younger brothers😉

God bless HE Peter Obi for using him to rescue Abia people
Peter Obi, The name by which Abia state was saved. The man that brought salvation to Abia state.

Like I said earlier, some states can not achieve good success without Anambra. They can not even build/grow a trend without Anambra... That's how blessed Anambra is.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:58pm On Mar 29
film3four:
Freiburger lalasticlala Fergie001 mynd44 seun rule 8 and 19 . Please remove these trolls . Thank you

You guys expecting the so called mods to do their job and moderate things on this thread are just wasting your time! This nonsense, especially on Igbo-themed threads, has been going on for years and there’s a reason it’s allowed to happen!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by viccy12: 4:02pm On Mar 29
Chijinduokeye:
Suludo should wake up oh
Below are pictures from awka and nnewi
Two most important cities in Anambra

You people are senseless!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 4:55pm On Mar 29
christejames:

This comment is not necessary coming from you abeg

Bro, at times you need to go hard on this people. Try opening twitter and YouTube and see them pouring bitter havoc on Anambra state/people

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 5:07pm On Mar 29
Jcoleworld911:

Bro, at times you need to go hard on this people. Try opening twitter and YouTube and see them pouring bitter havoc on Anambra state/people

You are wrong
Most cases I have seen it played out, right from the days of umahi, someone from Anambra will start making unnecessary comparison, like
"What exactly is obiano doing in Anambra can't he see What umahi is doing in ebonyi, now ebonyi state of yesterday is 100 times better than Anambra"

Then some insecured Anambrains automatically thinks they person is from ebonyi state and they start attacking ebonyi state, this has always been the case
It didn't start today
Even Anambra1stsonTv has done this here on nairaland over and over again going after a state because he automatically believes a critic is from that state, ask yourself
Why is always that's been attacked

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 5:32pm On Mar 29
Nedu05:
Anambra wins again as the leader and most developed state in igboland

Awka is the Dallas of igboland and Onitsha is the New York economic capital of igboland

😂😂

This is the order of the most developed cities and towns in igboland.

Onitsha
Enugu
Awka
Asaba
Abakaliki
Nnewi
Owerri
Nsukka
Orlu
Ekwuluobia
Aba
Umuahia

Very good and unbiased lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 5:33pm On Mar 29
That’s just the truth. It took an Anambra man to rescue Abia state but unfortunately it will take Abia another 100yrs to get to the present level of Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi . These are the three top states in Igbo . I so much feel the pain and envy of Abia people because their state is just empty with no development and also the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Chikeluba25:
Peter Obi, The name by which Abia state was saved. The man that brought salvation to Abia state.

Like I said earlier, some states can not achieve good success without Anambra. They can not even build/grow a trend without Anambra... That's how blessed Anambra is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 12:19am On Mar 30
I was in Onitsha yesterday and I can tell you that Soludo is gradually transforming that city to become the pride of Igbo nation. You cannot imagine how fegge and federal housing areas look now.

Incidentally I asked the man that I was buying a pumping machine from his shop along PH road, if he was so happy about the progress . As soon as he started praising Soludo, the touts standing there bitterly argued that they preferred the old order when they freely attacked people and extorted money from them! Which was now difficult under Soludo. I argued with them that it was because of good roads and absence of touts that I dared to travel from Asaba to Onitsha to buy a good pumping machine. But they argued even more vehemently against the improvements and progress brought by Soludo! The owner of the store looked on but remained quiet. Apparently scared of the touts. At that point I realized that some entrenched dark forces were indeed saddened by the progress in Anambra state because it denied them the cover to commit crimes. It is important to also note that most of these touts were criminals from other Southeastern states that flocked into Onitsha to help make the lives of the city residents a living hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSonTV: 3:25am On Mar 30
Cjrane2:
I was in Onitsha yesterday and I can tell you that Soludo is gradually transforming that city to become the pride of Igbo nation. You cannot imagine how fegge and federal housing areas look now.

Incidentally I asked the man that I was buying a pumping machine from his shop along PH road, if he was so happy about the progress . As soon as he started praising Soludo, the touts standing there bitterly argued that they preferred the old order when they freely attacked people and extorted money from them! Which was now difficult under Soludo. I argued with them that it was because of good roads and absence of touts that I dared to travel from Asaba to Onitsha to buy a good pumping machine. But they argued even more vehemently against the improvements and progress brought by Soludo! The owner of the store looked on but remained quiet. Apparently scared of the touts. At that point I realized that some entrenched dark forces were indeed saddened by the progress in Anambra state because it denied them the cover to commit crimes. It is important to also note that most of these touts were criminals from other Southeastern states that flocked into Onitsha to help make the lives of the city residents a living hell.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSonTV: 4:23am On Mar 30
Godsonachebe:

You are wrong
Most cases I have seen it played out, right from the days of umahi, someone from Anambra will start making unnecessary comparison, like
"What exactly is obiano doing in Anambra can't he see What umahi is doing in ebonyi, now ebonyi state of yesterday is 100 times better than Anambra"

Then some insecured Anambrains automatically thinks they person is from ebonyi state and they start attacking ebonyi state, this has always been the case
It didn't start today
Even Anambra1stsonTv has done this here on nairaland over and over again going after a state because he automatically believes a critic is from that state, ask yourself
Why is always that's been attacked
I'm not using this faceless forum to judge, I see many of them on Facebook once I check either they are from Abia or Imo recently, no be today, I just choose to ignore them I remember vividly when Rochas was Southeast governors forum chairman, that they held a meeting in Enugu which Obiano didn't bother to attend or send representative I heard when he proclaimed that Aba should be industrial and commercial hub of the southeast and Enugu the political capital, I was like asking senseless man make such comment, no doubt about Enugu, but trying to push down Anambra , it will take Abia decades to get to Anambra level base on economy today, which you know Anambra isn't relenting, on Commercial and industrial activities not talking senseless on media, Anambra is third largest economy base on non oil economy, after Lagos and FCT, I live in Abia for years, the Osisioma industrial layout is just like Ogbunike industrial area, industries are in every corners in Anambra outside the industrial layout in Onitsha/Ogbaru which is the biggest in Southeast and Nnewi, their bitterness and envy can change that, in commerce I don't need to talk much you should know better, So for you guys out of envy not acknowledge that which suppose be the pride of Igbos, their will always be a leader, I see some of them on other media platforms, once a page acknowledge Onitsha the commercial and industrial hub of the east the insecure minds will start mentioning Aba grin grin like how? Now any little development they will start attacking Anambra governor, that's doing far better, bro I can't be silent any more I tried to control myself during Dave when they were attacking Anambra, even I was promoting Ebonyi and other southeast states I even lost my phone at gunpoint when I was defending Ebonyi God is my witness, I can't be that foolish any more, many of your people hate the developments in Anambra state, I saw one idi*t saying that people are living Anambra to Abia, you should know that Anambra people take pride in themselves now they are taking the industries to their hometowns, I believe you saw the massive rice mill that was built at Nnobi, you saw the new industries built at Amansea, Nimo, Dunukofia, Ozubulu by Emeka Offor, the steel mill at Okwuzu, more than 8 bonded terminals at Nwaofia, the list is endless, Anambra is taking that lead Aku Lu Uno to their towns, Anambra is developing as a one city state, if that you guys wish that our people will started migrating back to Aba it's not possible, the propaganda will not work, many towns in Anambra want to replicate what Nnewi is doing, Ebonyi pushed their propaganda during Dave how far today? So you guys smear campaign against Anambra will not work is better you guys embrace the reality and stop being delusional, one state most lead in a region or country, and Anambra is taking the lead base on economy in Southeast that should be a pride to Igbos not hate, Kano is leading far north, Kaduna still remain their capital, Lagos is leading Southwest, Ibadan remain their capital, so those bitter minds in Southeast should know that Anambra is biggest economy in Southeast and Enugu remain political capital of Southeast no propaganda or gang up can change that.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 5:01am On Mar 30
All this senseless back and forth comparison. How come oyo is not comparing itself to ekiti or Ondo to Osun or Kano to Kaduna?

Only comparison should be to advanced things. Water systems, transport systems, etc.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:03am On Mar 30
Chairman of United Nigeria Airlines Celebrates Air Peace's Landmark Inaugural Flight to London

... Says United Nigeria Airlines Is Next

Air Peace will be making history with its inaugural flight from Lagos, Nigeria, to Gatwick, London, signaling a momentous leap forward for the Nigerian aviation industry. The significance of this milestone will be highlighted by the presence of the Chairman of United Nigeria Airlines, Professor Obiora Okonkwo, OFR, who will be aboard the flight to show support and solidarity for his brother, Barr. Allen Onyema, the visionary behind Air Peace.

In a statement reflecting the spirit of unity and triumph, the Chairman of United Nigeria Airlines declared, "Today is our day of victory, our success, our Airpeace inaugural flight to London. London, here I come on board Airpeace. Congratulations to us. To God be the glory."

The launch of the Lagos-Gatwick route not only enhances connectivity between Nigeria and the United Kingdom but also sets the stage for the Nigerian aviation industry. This momentous occasion symbolizes Nigeria's growing presence in the global aviation arena and signals a promising future for the nation's aviation industry.

As Air Peace blazes a trail to Gatwick, London, it paves the way for other Nigerian airlines to follow suit, fostering economic growth, job creation, and international partnerships. The success of this inaugural flight is a testament to the vision and determination of Nigerian aviation leaders, propelling the industry towards new heights of excellence and opportunity.

With Air Peace's inaugural flight to London, United Nigeria Airlines is next to hit the international routes.

The business relationship between Chief Allen Onyema of Air Peace and Professor Obiora Okonkwo, OFR, of United Nigeria Airlines has remained the trending topic across platforms, with many expressing admiration for their partnership and support for each other. Both have continued to redefine friendly competition and put into practice the popular Igbo maxim, "Onye aghana Nwanne ya".

Congratulations to Air Peace, United Nigeria Airlines Is Next.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FatherOfJesus: 8:04am On Mar 30
abuzz33:
All this senseless back and forth comparison. How come oyo is not comparing itself to ekiti or Ondo to Osun or Kano to Kaduna?

Only comparison should be to advanced things. Water systems, transport systems, etc.
I tire, very senseless people
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:06am On Mar 30
We believe in together, I'll build a land of progress..~ Anambra Anthem.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:12am On Mar 30
Airpeace

Today marks another significant milestone in our trajectory as a foremost airline as we launched direct flights to London, bringing to 7 our international destinations.

This signals our entry into the European continent and further reflects our commitment to connecting cities.

Lagos-London-Lagos service has commenced. Book now on www.flyairpeace.com or our mobile app.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (1316) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.