Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2062051 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Boromeo,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
can someone post an update on the Ejison hotel being built in onitsha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Why can't Anambra landlords paint their houses? Nice work from the government.
This project is not from Anambra state govt!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 6:14am On Oct 19, 2018
omadeltason:
onye ka aga akolo

We kno you re yoruba we kno your mission... Afonja bast......

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Anambra clean up

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
3rd Oil Rig bridge nearing completion in Anambra. This bridge links some oil rigs and some large commercial farms
see if state government can build this bridge with Anambra state money what is river Niger bridge bikonu. we must stop doing like we don't have money Anambra state have money to build river Niger bridge what is holding us everything cannot be politics.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
raker300:
Osha
pls we must learn how to cover some gutters this gutter too big.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
omadeltason:
pls we must learn how to cover some gutters this gutter too big.
Oboy go open thread for your state in west stop confusing yourself

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Anambralstson:

Oboy go open thread for your state in west stop confusing yourself
keep fooling ur self onye nzuzuheri di ka gi.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi kanu is back now no more atikulated and obituary.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
In antiquity our ancestors build many things like houses, cooking and water pots with clay soil, and I know its not as firm as cement but is there no way we can innovate and build solid bricks out of clays and probably drainages. I am sick and tired of open dirty gutters and unkept sidewalks. Are you telling me nobody is intelligent enough to create ideas that can transform our fathers land??

The way we are going we may never catch up with poor countries like Cambodia , Vietnam and co more less Singapore, Korea etc. All these brainstorming Obiano boast of doing I am yet to see hiw the state is benefiting from it. There is still hunger, joblessness, suffering and hopelessness. Obiano iw not as desperate as I want him to be in transforming Anambra. I need somebody who will work as if their life depends on it. Peter Obi was close ,he cut down cost of running a government but 8yrs is too short.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
OMANBALA1:
[s]In antiquity our ancestors build many things like houses, cooking and water pots with clay soil, and I know its not as firm as cement but is there no way we can innovate and build solid bricks out of clays and probably drainages. I am sick and tired of open dirty gutters and unkept sidewalks. Are you telling me nobody is intelligent enough to create ideas that can transform our fathers land??

The way we are going we may never catch up with poor countries like Cambodia , Vietnam and co more less Singapore, Korea etc. All these brainstorming Obiano boast of doing I am yet to see hiw the state is benefiting from it. There is still hunger, joblessness, suffering and hopelessness. Obiano iw not as desperate as I want him to be in transforming Anambra. I need somebody who will work as if their life depends on it. Peter Obi was close ,he cut down cost of running a government but 8yrs is too short.[/s]
Imagine this clown.. So cutting down cost of government with nothing to show was how peter obi was close, according to you? You are very unintelligent. You dont know anything. Obiano is far better than peter obi in all ramifications. we have gone past the peter obi useless 8 years. Deal with it.
I have asked you to go and comment on affairs in your native plateau state, you are not wanted here. Stop coming here to embarrass yourself you this clown.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 2:16am On Oct 20, 2018
Nwokem, ofu onye anaro emeli ora nine. Soso gi kwu na ogbor!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:50am On Oct 20, 2018
^
Your Plateau State needs you. Very simple.. Anybody can type igbo online, keep fooling yourself

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 2:57am On Oct 20, 2018
Nobody is fooling himself but you.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 3:28am On Oct 20, 2018
^
Obi boys hate me and I love it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
All that sand will end up inside the gutter at the first rain.

What shocks me is why our people will bother to go inside the gutter to scoop out the sand again, only to leave it on the edge of the gutter for the rain to wash everything back into the gutter.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by onuebonyi: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
You are always talking like a mad man. You are seeing 'men at work' but you are still bent on discrediting the ongoing works. I have told you useless old man to face your Delta state. You are only good at focusing on other states than sparing small time to deal with myriads of issues dragging your state backwards.

[s]
Cjrane2:
All that sand will end up inside the gutter at the first rain.What shocks me is why our people will bother to go inside the gutter to scoop out the sand again, only to leave it on the edge of the gutter for the rain to wash everything back into the gutter.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
onuebonyi:
Are always talking like a mad man. You are seeing 'men at work' but you are still bent on discrediting the only ongoing. I have told you useless old man to face your Delta state. You are only good at focusing on other states than sparing small time to deal with myriads of issues dragging your state backwards.

[/s]

This poverty stricken Ikwerre Idiiot, PLEASE GET OUT OF THIS PAGE!

I am truly beginning to you you despicable Ikwerre people playing all sorts of evil games.

Infact, now that i understand the undermining games of Ikwerre against the Igbo, i shall henceforth oppose you idiiots in every fora and in every organization. Let us begin this game and see who will lose...

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by onuebonyi: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Useless frustrated dirty old man. Poverty ravaged bastard.

You were born a bastard no wonder you are all over Igbo related threads. I am yet to see you hopeless bastard discussing your state which you claim.

Good for nothing hag. Thunder fire you there. Game on

[s]
Cjrane2:
[s
size=12pt][b]This poverty stricken Ikwerre Idiiot, PLEASE GET OUT OF THIS PAGE!I am truly beginning to you you despicable Ikwerre people playing all sorts of evil games.
nfact, now that i understand the undermining games of Ikwerre against the Igbo, i shall henceforth oppose you idiiots in every fora and in every organization. Let us begin this game and see who will lose.]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
All i will say is that ALL IKWERRES, you have finally won yourself a good adversary.

I don't have time to respond to Chino and Abagworo on NL, but you can be sure i will now begin to target those useless Ikwerre people where ever they are, and playing the same spoiler game for them.
This is a promise.

You guys are truly evil despicables.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by onuebonyi: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Useless worthless frustrated old man. Go and look for your tribe, you are not Igbo and can never be Igbo. Bastard go and look for your father. Nkita lacha gi anya

[s]
Cjrane2:
[
=12pt][b]This poverty stricken Ikwerre Idiiot, PLEASE GET OUT OF THIS PAGE!I am truly beginning to you you despicable Ikwerre people playing all sorts of evil games.t, now that i understand the undermining ges of Ikwerre against the Igbo, i shall henceforth oppose you idiiots in every fora and in every organization. Let us begin this game and see who will lose.s]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by onuebonyi: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Useless frustrated bastard. What's the difference between fake igbo like you and Ikwerre? Are you different from Ikwerre? No. So you are not igbo, go and look for your father because you are not Igbo.

[s]
Cjrane2:
[size=12pt][i][b]All i will say is that ALL IKWERRES, you have finally won yourself a good adversary. don't have time to respond to Chino and Abagworo on NL, but you can be sure i will now begin to target those useless Ikwerre people where ever they are, and playing the same spoiler game for them. This is a promisYou guys are truly evil despicables. [/e]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Cjrane2:
All i will say is that ALL IKWERRES, you have finally won yourself a good adversary.

I don't have time to respond to Chino and Abagworo on NL, but you can be sure i will now begin to target those useless Ikwerre people where ever they are, and playing the same spoiler game for them.
This is a promise.

You guys are truly evil despicables.

I always knew he was an Ikwerre bastard. He is desperately looking for your attention like a LovePeddler. Don’t fight a pig in the mud.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by onuebonyi: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
horsepower101:

I am an Ikwerre bastard. .

Hmmm..OK
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
horsepower101:

I always knew he was an Ikwerre bastard. He is desperately looking for your attention like a LovePeddler. Don’t fight a pig in the mud.

Those Ikwerre bastards will get what they have willingly asked for.

I implore everyone to seek out these blood sucking Ikwerre wherever they are hiding and trying to take advantage of Ndigbo whom they hate. We can no longer continue to pretend that all is right with these people. It is time to speak out loudly against their evil design for Ndigbo.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by onuebonyi: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
Cjrane2:

hose Ikwerre bastards will get what they have willingly asked for.mplore everyone to seek out these blood sucking Ikwerre wherever they are hiding and trying to take advantage of Ndigbo ehom they hate. We can no longer continue to pretend that all is right with these people. It is time to speak out loudly against their evil design for Ndigbo.[/b]
[/s]

Useless old man. You are not different from Ikwerre. You can try from now till 2050 but mainland Igbos will always see you as whitewashed igbo. Keep trying

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
ONITSHA

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Cutix PLC NNEWI Declares Revenue Profile Of N5.1Bn
By OGGORCHUKWU ORANU - October 19, 2018

The Chief Executive Officer of Cutix PLC, Mr. Ifeanyi Uzodike says the
company made a revenue profile before tax of five point one billion naira and profit of six hundred and sixty one point six million naira in 2018 fiscal year which represents an increase of thirty eight percent in revenue and seventy one percent profile before tax.

Mr. Uzodike, who disclosed this at the 2018 pre-AGM press briefing of Cutix PLC at the company’s conference hall Nnewi, added that the overall performance of the company was fair taking into consideration the economic situation of the country.

Mr. Uzodike who formally announced his retirement and introduced Mrs.
Ijeoma Oduonye as his successor noted that the company made modest
growth during his tenure, thanking all who contributed to the success story of the company and urged them to extend their support to the new Chief Executive Officer of the company.

The CEO designated, Mrs. Ijeoma Oduonye in her speech said her vision is to find success drivers and solidify on them, stressing that the company will maintain quality which they are known for as well as good customer’s
relationship.

According to her, the company took bold steps in the face of inflation
and insisted on quality which speaks for their products pointing out that what they present to regulatory agencies is what they sell to their customers.

Mrs. Oduonye who lamented the poor power supply in the country and the
influx of substandard products into Nigeria market as threat to quality goods manufactured locally called on government to take necessary steps to protect local manufacturers.

While speaking on the company’s social responsibility, Mrs. Oduonye disclosed that they have two hundred and fifty staff who are constantly undergoing training and retraining to meet the demands of
the day.

The Head, Quality Control Department, Engineer Arinze Okwuosa while
answering questions from journalists on the source of raw materials for the company said the raw materials used in manufacturing the cables is ninety five percent imported as most of the raw materials are not found in Nigeria, but however disclosed that they are in
consultation with some research institutions which they hope will yield positive results in the nearest future to boost local content.

CUTIX PLC

ABOUT US CONTACT US
© 2018 ABSRADIOTV. All Rights Reserved. Designed by ABS ICT TEAM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Anambra state govt will be receiving between 200 to 300 million Naira from this company(CUTIX PLC NNEWI)as tax...... This is why we must site all the headquarters of our companies in Anambra state/Alaigbo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
We need about 1000 of this type of company(CUTIX PLC NNEWI)in Anambra state in the next 5 years and we will be receiving 200 to 300billion Naira from taxation alone.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ndi beanyi ekene mu unu,
Daalu.

#Throwback onitsha mall

Credit btv.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.