Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2117556 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelllo: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
I know you Igbos are hard learners, but like I said, for every single rubbish you post in my Osun thread, I will bombard your ipob thread with triple.

I will finish what you started.

Oya, let's go...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by neezar: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
The osun state my fellow headslammer won't show u cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yorubaskullmine: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
deomelllo:
It's not too late..... grin grin grin grin

E pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
deomelllo:
I know you Igbos are hard learners, but like I said, for every single rubbish you post in my Osun thread, I will bombard your ipob thread with triple.

Oya, let's go...

You don tire? Post more.....i want at least 10 pages for today.

Anuofia!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelllo: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
Silly ipob, you don't have to tell me....

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
deomelllo:
Silly ipob, you don't have to tell me....

grin grin grin grin

We're well on our way...still 9 more pages slimeball!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelllo: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
deomelllo:

Oya, let's go...

Nice to see you know i control you! I pull the chain and you flush like the little piece of s'hit you are!

Still 9 more pages to go for today, now post more...i want more!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Dremca(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
@deomelllo, stop spamming the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by deomelllo: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dremca:
@deomelllo, stop spamming the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4242672/gov-aregbesolas-massive-transformation-state/22

Go to the above thread and tell the same clowns here to stop spamming my thread with their village rubbish.

They started it and I warned them several times to stop, but they did not so I will finish what they started, unless they delete their rubbish.

Don't start what you can not finish.

2 can play that game.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 1:00am On Apr 13, 2018
deomelllo:

Oya, let's go...

Dude, we're still waiting for more. I said ten pages, and you've barely done two! Post more.....try and do two pages in one fell swoop!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2018
Physical Planning: Anambra To Create 2 Additional Developmemt Authorities As Obiano Inaugurates Board
14 APRIL 2018

WRITTEN BY KENECHUKWU OFOMAH
The State Government is to create two additional Development Authorities to coordinate structural developments and urban renewal of Onitsha and Nnewi.
Governor Willie Obiano disclosed this at the EXCO Chambers of the Government House in Awka when he inaugurated an eight-member State Physical Planning Board.

The Board which has Mr. Chike Maduekwe as its Chairman, has major among its terms of reference, to control and coordinate structural development activities across the state.

Inaugurating the Board, Governor Obiano said the greater Onitsha and Nnewi Development Authorities, will work like the Awka Capital Territory Development Authority, to ensure that only approved structures are erected in the cities and that illegally constructed buildings are pulled down to make for proper town planning.

The Governor charged members of the Physical Planning Board to immediately hit the ground running, urging them to shun corrupt practices as his government will have eyes on the ground to fish out corrupt members for onward prosecution.

Governor Obiano pledged his government's support to enable the Board deliver on its mandate.

Responding, the Chairman of the Board, Mr. Maduekwe, promised that they will work in line with the vision of the present administration to create model cities in the State.

According to him, with the composition of the Board, there is no doubt as to whether they will deliver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Anambra Govt Nab Fake Revenue Collector At Nkpor, Vows To Deal With Others
14 APRIL 2018

WRITTEN BY AMAKA CHIBUZOR OKOYE
The Commissioner for Trade, Commerce, Markets and Wealth Creation, Dr Christian Mmadubuko, says he is committed to ridding the State of illegal revenue collectors.
He stated this when the officials of the Ministry arrested one Mr Nnamdi Enendu at the New Tarzan Junction Nkpor extorting money from motorists in the guise of working for the State government.

The Commissioner who assured of ensuring that all revenue enters into government coffers said henceforth any unauthorized person caught collecting revenue will be made to face the full weight of the law.

He maintained that the arrest will serve as a warning to those engaging in such act advising motorists to raise alarm whenever they noticed an illegal revenue collector as they will provide phone numbers where they will lodge complains advising them to pay to only government authorized revenue collectors or in the Bank

The culprit, Mr. Nnamdi Enendu a native of Ogbunike in Oyi Local Government area who said that his friend introduced him to the business due to unemployment pleaded for leniency.

He was later handed over to the officers and men of the Department of State Service
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2018
neezar:
The osun state my fellow headslammer won't show u cheesy cheesy
Sepcial report on the same bridge he has ppst posting Kindly open this
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/263670-special-report-four-years-after-award-of-contract-osogbo-gbongan-road-remains-a-death-trap.html

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by neezar: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Sepcial report on the same bridge he has ppst posting Kindly open this
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/263670-special-report-four-years-after-award-of-contract-osogbo-gbongan-road-remains-a-death-trap.html
cc Cooly100 Lzaa Imhotep Onyeaga

My guy lies av been exposed....Thank u boss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2018
deomelllo:

ht.
Loans go kill your poor state

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by neezar: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2018
Omo see lies

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2018
neezar:

The 30km road project, which includes construction of a dual carriageway and bridge was awarded to RATCON Construction Company Ltd at N29.3 billion. It was proposed to be completed within 18 months. It is now over 50 months.

When the Osun State Government kicked off the construction of the 30km Gbongan-Akoda road, named Omoluabi Motorway, and the Adebisi Akande Trumpet Interchange Bridge in Gbongan, Ayedaade Local Government Area in June, 2013, motorists and residents alike jubilated on the prospect of safe travel on the road that leads the state capital to the expressway that links Ibadan, according to information on the official website of Osun State , the road is intended to have four pedestrian bridges, street lights, two layers of asphaltic surface with 60mm and 40mm thickness, reinforced concrete side drain, culverts and ditches, reinforced retaining wall, earthwork landscaping and road marking and signs.
However, contrary to this vision, the road is laced with ditches, huge potholes, failing drainages and bare ground in most parts, thereby making life unbearable for commuters.

WE SUFFER ON THIS ROAD – DRIVERS
Commercial bus drivers at the Gbagi motor park, Ibadan, have deserted the road due to the high rate of car maintenance fees incurred by them.
One of the drivers, who spoke with this reporter said that the Gbongan-Akoda way has been degraded to a ‘road less taken’ as many drivers prefer to abandon their vehicles rather than travel.”I have been plying this road for the past 20 years and I can say that the road has never been as bad as it is in the last four years. The intention to dualise Gbongan -Akoda wouldn’t have been perceived to be such laced with selfish political interest such as campaign to harvest votes, if it had been completed as at when due.
”Now, the work has not even reached half. It harbours risks for the users. For the record, two of our road users from another garage have had fatal accidents on this road. I spend a minimum of four thousand naira on my vehicle every time I visit my mechanic, all of these defied the intention behind this huge project.”
He said the Osun State Government shouldn’t have initiated the project when it wasn’t buoyant enough to complete within stipulated time.

HOW WE MANAGE TO DRIVE ON THE ROAD – NURTW
Investigation by this reporter revealed that the government financed the project with an initial mobilisation fee of 15 per cent payment in 2013. Evidently, a component of the project, the Trumpet Bridge, is near its completion.
But the dualisation is yet to fully commence as the path for dualisation has only just been channeled at the Morakinyo route to RATCON yard, with works undertaken by compactors and bulldozers.

LACK OF FUNDS DELAYING US – ENGINEER
A site engineer of RATCON at the Gbongan road, Patrick Ijalaye, told this reporter that the delay should not be blamed on the contractor.
“There are only two factors that cause delay in road construction, either flood as a result of heavy rainfall in its season and unavailability of funds to run project. In this case, it’s the latter,” he said.
“It’s not our fault that work is dragging and halted sometimes. We temporarily put work on hold after expending the fund remitted to us. When there’s enough money to work, we will only have little or none to urgently deal with other contingencies.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2018
neezar:

Checkout substandard roads the idiot constructed in Osun

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2018
neezar:

He flagged off the the intercharge bridge with 30 km road in 2013, while Obiano flagged of three flyovers, Twelve bridges and roads in 2015, Obiano completed three flyovers with six lanes road in Awka, five bridges without borrowing and roads across Anambra, the idiot in Osun that indebted his state both Foreign and local banks, is still constructing one interchange since 2013, and from what the contractor is complaining only 15% fund had been given to him and the idiot will complete his full tenure next year, I petty incoming governor, sometimes I imagine how the poor state will manage with this massive debts

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by neezar: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

He flagged off the the intercharge bridge with 30 km road in 2013, while Obiano flagged of three flyovers, Twelve bridges and roads in 2015, Obiano completed three flyovers with six lanes road in Awka, five bridges without borrowing and roads across Anambra, the idiot in Osun that indebted his state both Foreign and local banks, is still constructing one interchange since 2013, and from what the contractor is complaining only 15% fund had been given to him and the idiot will compete his full tenure next year, I petty incoming governor, sometimes I imagine how the poor state will manage with this massive debts
so Aregbe is still running the state on debts, The state isn't even a mega city like lagos yet he's still borrowing

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2018
neezar:

so Aregbe is still running the state on debts, The state isn't even a mega city like lagos yet he's still borrowing
Osun is one of the poorest states in Nigeria, the schools he is claiming he built was PPP projects.
The dumb poster even added his visit to Lagos as and achievement, this building doesn't exist any where in Osun

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by neezar: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Osun is one of the poorest states in Nigeria, the schools he is claiming he built was PPP projects.
The dumb poster even added his visit to Lagos as and achievement, this building doesn't exist any where in Osun
So this massive structure doesn't even exist in Osun shocked shocked

He keeps bringing up group photographs of Aregbe and other western governors, Is that also a project??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1326) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.