Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2119747 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2018
correct me if i am wrong buy is it not ifeanyi ubah holds that ebubechukwuzo name?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2018
EBUBECHUKWUZO FOUNDATION OZUBULU PROJECTS

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2018
asha80:
correct me if i am wrong buy is it not ifeanyi ubah holds that ebubechukwuzo name?
Ifeanyi Uba is EBUBECHUKWUZO OF NNEWI....WHILE CHIEF ALOYSIUS IKEGWUONU IS EBUBECHUKWUZO OF OZUBULU. BOTH OF THEM ARE FRIENDS.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2018
EBUBECHUKWUZO FOUNDATION OZUBULU PROJECTS IN ANAMBRA STATE/Pics/AMAKWA OZUBULU ROADS.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2018
2 BANKS ARE UNDERCONSTRUCTION BY THE EBUBECHUKWUZO FOUNDATION OZUBULU @ OZUBULU IN EKWUSIGO LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Keep voting

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
ROJENNY TOURIST VILLAGE & BUSINESS DISTRICT OBA IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
AT NIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
ROJENNY TOURIST VILLAGE AND BUSINESS DISTRICT OBA IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
BATSONECO GUEST HOUSE ONE OF THE MANY GUEST HOUSES IN ROJENNY TOURIST VILLAGE AND BUSINESS DISTRICT OBA IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
NWAEZEORA GUEST HOUSE IN ROJENNY TOURIST VILLAGE AND BUSINESS DISTRICT OBA IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
ST PAUL UNIVERSITY CENTRE IN ROJENNY TOURIST VILLAGE AND BUSINESS DISTRICT OBA IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
ROJENNY STADIUM & TENNIS COURT OBA IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
INTERNATIONAL STANDARD OLYMPIC SIZE SWIMMING POOL WITH 30 FLEET DIVING STAND & 30 FEET DEPTH. THE LARGEST IN THE EAST OF NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:05am On Apr 18, 2018
The 4th Dreamland Cup, March 10th - 15th, 2018 @ Rojenny Tourist Village, Oba, Anambra State, Nigeria. Photo speaks

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:05am On Apr 18, 2018
The 4th Dreamland Cup, March 10th - 15th, 2018 @ Rojenny Tourist Village, Oba, Anambra State, Nigeria. Photo speaks

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2018
ROJENNY TOURIST VILLAGE AND BUSINESS DISTRICT OBA IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:14am On Apr 18, 2018
You can see many tourists and investors coming to the STATE as a result of this great edifice in Oba Idemili south of ANAMBRA STATE

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:18am On Apr 18, 2018
Head Coach Solute International Football Academy (SIFA)Mr.Michael Igbeke having deliberation with European football scouts that visited the 4th edition of Dreamland Scouting Tournament at Rojenny Tourist Village Oba Anambra State Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Purehuman(m): 3:27am On Apr 18, 2018
I am happy he is able to do these things in his village and community at large. It is left for us to smartly capture these people and give them economic direction in the region for them to invest huge sums.

No matter what this man does, I think he is giving back to his homeland. That's all we have been praying for.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:28am On Apr 18, 2018
Purehuman:
I am happy he is able to do these things in his village and community at large. It is left for us to smartly capture these people and give them economic direction in the region for them to invest huge sums.

No matter what this man does, I think he is giving back to his homeland. That's all we have been praying for.
He is not even from Oba!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Anambra Govt Orders Illegal Developers Out Of Corner Stone Estate Awka
18 APRIL 2018

More Traditional Rulers Extol Obiano On Community Choose Your Project Initiative
Share This
WRITTEN BY NNEKA ANOLIEFO
Developers who are not part of original plan of the Corner Stone Estate Awka have been directed to leave the site, with immediately effect.

The chairman, Anambra State Physical Planning Board, Mr. Chike Maduekwe gave the directive when he embarked on familiarization tour with the newly inaugurated Board members at the Corner Stone Estate, Awka.
Shortly after he inspected structures and buildings at the Corner Stone Estate Awka, Barrister Maduekwe made it clear that the government will no longer allow illegal development of sites going on in the state, assuring that the board will improve the Internally Generated Revenue of the state by blocking all loop holes through which developers siphon funds into their private pockets, calling on developers to adhere strictly to the plan approved by the Anambra Physical Planning Board.

The Board chairman explained that, since government approved the Corner Stone Estate in Awka, it has been facing challenges from individuals who took laws into their hands by indiscriminately allotting the land to unsuspecting developers without obtaining building plan approval.
In their separate reactions, other board members, Venerable Amaechi Okwuosa and the state Commissioner for lands, Mr. Nnamdi Onukwuba made it known that government cannot continue to condone illegality, reminding them, that the illegal structures and buildings will be demolished.
Contributing the General Manager Anambra States Physical planning Board, Mr Victor Okpoko said they embarked on the tour in conjunction with Awka capital Territory Development Authority, advising Developers that since they have been properly served, they should comply in their own interest.
Responding the solicitor of the Estate Barrister Nduka Ezewuzie appreciated the government and the board members for the inspection noting that their presence will confirm to the public that the estate is government owned
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2018
Owerre - Ezukala Monarch Igwe Ogbonnaya Lauds Obiano On Development Of Tourists Sites
18 APRIL 2018

The traditional ruler of Owerre-Ezukala in Orumba South Local Government Area, Igwe Thomas Ogbonnaya,

has commended Governor Willie Obiano for giving a nod for the development of the Ogbaukwu cave in the town as well as the construction of the road leading to the facility.

Speaking to newsmen in his palace, Igwe Ogbonnaya noted that the cave which is one of the largest in Africa, when developed, will boost the revenue profile of the State and provide employment opportunities for the citizenry.

The royal father, who described the people of Owerre-Ezukala as peace loving, assured that they will continue to contribute to the peace and progress of the State.

Igwe Ogbonnaya while expressing satisfaction with the positive impact of Governor Obiano’s community choose your project initiative on communities in the State, noted that Owerre-Ezulaka is currently on the second tranche of the initiative after completing the first phase successfully.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2018
investnow2013:
Head Coach Solute International Football Academy (SIFA)Mr.Michael Igbeke having deliberation with European football scouts that visited the 4th edition of Dreamland Scouting Tournament at Rojenny Tourist Village Oba Anambra State Nigeria
Invest please can you help me with contact of good football academy in Anambra, my cousin is really disturbing me, last week I took him to Nero academy in Nnaka, the academy and their stadium still have a long way, from your pictures Solution football academy is ok, I can't find their web address or their contact online.

Pictures of Nero stadium still under construction

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
post=66811702:

Invest please can you help me with contact of good football academy in Anambra, my cousin is really disturbing me, last week I took him to Nero academy in Nnaka, the academy and their stadium still has a long way, from your pictures Solution football academy is ok, I can't find their web address or their contact online.

Emmyking FOOTBALL ACADEMY @ NSUGBE. NO1 UDUH STREET AMAGU VILLAGE NSUGBE ANAMBRA EAST LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
investnow2013:
Emmyking FOOTBALL ACADEMY @ NSUGBE. NO1 UDUH STREET AMAGU VILLAGE NSUGBE ANAMBRA EAST LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE
How about Solution football academy where is their location?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Zik Prize: Osodieme dedicates Award to needy, struggling women

The wife of Governor Anambra State, and founder of Caring Family Enhancement Initiative (CAFÉ), Chief (Mrs.) Ebelechukwu Obiano (Osodieme) has dedicated the Zik Prize for leadership in Humanitarian Services to the needy and struggling women across Anambra State and Nigeria. Osodieme made the commitment in a chat with the media after receiving the award Sunday night at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos event attended by the crème a la crème of Anambra State and Nigeria.

Addressing the media on her way out of the venue alongside her husband, His Excellency Chief Willie Obiano, a visibly elated Osodieme expressed happiness for the recognition and the overwhelming support of friends and well-wishers.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rochas2023: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
The Founder Ebubechukwuzo Foundation Ozubulu
High Chief Aloysius Ikegwuonu (Bishop) today being 19th April 2018

Approved the payments of all the Aged people from the age of 70 and above their pensions which has been withheld since
St Philip's Catholic Church Ofufe Amakwa Ozubulu massacre Which took the lives of many of them

They were so happy for having received their complete 8 months pensions which amounts to N80,000 (Eighty Thousand Naira) each of them for about 60 (Sixty) of them who are still alive. Our thoughts are still with those who lost their lives during the Church massacre whom their entitles runs till a month after their death

All the Obis of the 4 (four) quarters of Ozubulu were also paid their 160,000 (One hundred and sixty thousand Naira) each of them

This includes the Priest/Priests who are also beneficiaries of this entitlements.

Millions were shared to reach out to the Aged ones, hundreds can still turn lives around. Don't withhold, give all you can.

May the souls if the members who lost their lives during the Church massacre find rest with the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
EBUBECHUKWUZO FOUNDATION OZUBULU PROJECTS IN OZUBULU EKWUSIGO LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
EBUBECHUKWUZO FOUNDATION OZUBULU PROJECTS IN OZUBULU EKWUSIGO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1327) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.