Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,395 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2074863 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2019
Cjrane, I am coming with DELTA STATE thread where you will camp to tell us about your useless Delta state.

If you had spent just half of the time you waste on Igbo threads on issues concerning your Delta state, the state wouldn't have been in this mess by now

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2019
I think a new thread should be created for this squabbles because the face of this thread is going out of shape.

or better still, you guys can now call it a quit.

Thanks.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2019
Don't worry nwanne, this is a moment of truth. Cjrane must be told the bitter truth, it is still for the good of Delta state even though cjrane has been hiding the mess in his state for too long while spending all his time on igbo issues.

MelesZenawi:
I think a new thread should be created for this squabbles because the face of this thread is going out of shape.

or better still, you guys can now call it a quit.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2019
cjrane:

It is part of their overall strategy of hatred to spam all Igbo threads and fill it as a ground for hatred against Igbos. NL mods may indeed know this guy's true identity and just allowed him to do the dirty work without banning him.

I will soon take the pains to post all his previous posts. Especially his confirmed Chino monikers in 2014. You will be shocked at how he promotes Yoruba interests in some threads and then once he comes to Igbo threads, he immediately metamorphoses into an "Anambra lover" to attack Enugu, Ebonyi or Abia indigenes. In their silly belief that Anambra people don't like other Igbos, so he needed to promote that hate narrative.

I will take the pains to compile and post some screen shots here so that folks will see why i had to expose this scum.
So oo that bombastic coursed scallywag called Chino or whatever is not an Igbo right? So his work is to divide the unity of Igbos. That useless, hopeless coursed badstard. That Godforsaken jobless animal that keep head like his father's dick grin grin

Thunder will fire this boy. He should just ready for me anytime soon. He will know the reason why they call me Problemkid1. He should go and ask his remaining Afonjas piggerys what I did to them. grin this castrated old pig will die in my hand in this forum. Bombastic criminal grin grin

Keep face like Wetin catapilar match pass grin

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2019
Lol so you have got back your voice? Ok lemme call them boys to treat your f.uck up. Hopeless frustrated scallywag.

Kid09077979444 come and carry your useless brother armed robber

[s]
Problemkid1:
So oo that bombastic coursed scallywag called Chino or whatever is not an Igbo right? So his work is to divide the unity of Igbos. That useless, hopeless coursed badstard. That Godforsaken jobless animal that keep head like his father's dickhunder will fire this boy. He should just ready for me anytime soon. He will know the reason why they call me Problemkid1. He should go and ask his remaining Afonjas piggerys what I did to them. this castrated old pig will die in my hand in this forum. Bombastic criminal Keep face like Wetin catapilar match pass
[/s]

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yorubasaredogs: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2019
I have hearing a lot of negative stories about this 42 year old chino from Anambra and other igbo nairalanders. After going through the complaints i noticed that none of the complainants have ever asked this question "What does Chino want".It is only when this question is answered by chino that we can resolve this chino issue.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2019

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2019
VAQAXY:
Lol so you have got back your voice? Ok lemme call them boys to treat your f.uck up. Hopeless frustrated scallywag.

Kid09077979444 come and carry your useless brother armed robber

[s][/s]
LMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha grin look at this bombastic element. The most useless and hopeless coursed badstard grin grin the biggest fool in the whole universe grin the most bombastic scallywag in the world grin

What an hopeless creature. Who told you that criminal is me grin or have you forgotten you're a criminal cheesy you're the biggest criminal in Nigeria cheesy See this old fool talking from his poverty stricken anus grin you and that kid whatever are the most confused millipede I have ever seen in my life grin cheesy

Jobless old fools looking for who to scam grin shameless animals grin grin

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Leave me and face them boys. Hopeless frustrated armed robber hahahahahahahahahahaha

[s]
Problemkid1:
look at this bombastic element. The most useless and hopeless coursed badstard he biggest fool in the whole universe the most bombastic scallywag in the world hat an hopeless creature. Who told you that criminal is me ;or have you forgotten you're a criminal you're the biggest criminal in Nigeria :See this old fool talking from his poverty stricken anus you and that kid whatever are the most confused millipede I have ever seen in my life obless old fools looking for who to scam shameless animals
[/s]

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2019
kid09077979444:
Problemkid1 so you made them to wake me up from my sleep? Now come here and kneel down.
Yes I made them to wake you up from worthless sleep so that you can die on my hand like a jobless fool you're grin grin

What a coursed pig grin how is it my fault that you're a useless pig grin you're useless in Life grin you and that shameless old Fool called Chino are the most coursed being in the world grin grin Bombastic fools grin

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2019
kid09077979444:
With what we are doing on your matter it is just a matter of time before you are jailed. cheesy

[s][/s]

Ewooo hahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2019
VAQAXY:
Leave me and face them boys. Hopeless frustrated armed robber hahahahahahahahahahaha

[s][/s]
LMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha you're begging and crying to let me leave your sorry stricken ass to be grin nah? I won't cheesy I will continue frustrating and tormenting your already dead life till you finally commit suicide and die like your worthless ancestors grin grin grin

You haven't seen anything yet. Bombastic fool like grin hopeless poor bastard from a worthless poor wretched family grin grin grin

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2019
You are actually crying and pretending about it. Who cursed. Just negodi hahaha

[s]
Problemkid1:
ou're begging and crying to let me leave your sorry stricken ass to be nah? I won't I will continue frustrating and tormenting your already dead life till you finally commit suicide and die like your worthless ancestors ;ou haven't seen anything yet. Bombastic fool like hopeless poor bastard from a worthless poor wretched family
[/s]

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2019
kid09077979444:
Problemkid1 welcome back. Now tell us why you have refused to hear word ? So after smoking weed you will come here to challenge your master. Come and kneel down here
The weed I smoked is what your jobless poverty stricken is smoking grin grin how is it my fault that you're a criminal and scammer grin grin

You don't have Common sense at all grin Challenge which master grin I know this are your plans. Your plans is to engage an e-war to the toughies person like me so that you can you can become popular grin grin grin

All of you bombastic scallywags combine will got your stricken ass whopped by the almighty Problemkid1 grin grin

Useless creatures grin grin

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2019
VAQAXY:
You are actually crying and pretending about it. Who cursed. Just negodi hahaha

[s][/s]
Look at this biggest fool talking grin grin someone who just beg me to let his sorry ass be is still talking grin see how foolish you're grin ain't you ashamed of your poverty useless life grin poverty has made you useless in life grin See your fat face like pig yansh grin grin

Your Coconut head is as empty as this..... grin grin grin

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2019
Useless vagabond. So why did you take to armed robbery? Hahahaha

[s]
Problemkid1:
Look at this biggest fool talking ;meone who just beg me to let his sorry ass be is still talking see how foolish you're ain't you ashamed of your poverty useless life poverty has made you useless in life See your fat face like pig yansh ;Dour Coconut head is as empty as this...
[/s]

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2019
kid09077979444:
With what we are doing on your matter it is just a matter of time before you are jailed. cheesy

[s][/s]
Were you not the castrated pig that said the criminal has been released grin grin see how foolish and confused you're grin you're the most confused element I have ever seen in my life grin bombastic fool grin

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2019
kid09077979444:

I'm a confused coursed badstard, that's what I am cheesy
indeed you're as confused as the "p" in physiology grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2019
VAQAXY:
Useless vagabond. So why did you take to armed robbery? Hahahaha

[s][/s]
Because your father is the notorious criminal in the world just like you grin all of you in that bombastic tiny criminal family are coursed grin nowonder poverty is ripping you coursed badstards like a no go area grin grin

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2019
Face your nemesis. Copy kid09077979444 cheesy

[s]
Problemkid1:
Because your father is the notorious criminal in the world just like you all of you in that bombastic tiny criminal family are coursed nowonder poverty is ripping you coursed badstards like a no go area grin
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2019
kid09077979444:
You must cry blood today. cheesy

Armed robber

[s][/s]
LMAO look at this big Fool grin you're already useless because you don't have Common shame and Sense grin tell me course you grin useless criminal looking for who to scam grin Na your father prick you go scam grin useless jobless scallywag like you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.