Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2200406 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Arrival of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode to the office of Prof. Charles Okechukwu Esimone, The Vice Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka for the Eighth Zik Lecture Series and appearance on a talkshow at UNIZIK FM 94.1 on 16th November 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:58am On Nov 18, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Arrival of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode to the office of Prof. Charles Okechukwu Esimone, The Vice Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka for the Eighth Zik Lecture Series and appearance on a talkshow at UNIZIK FM 94.1 on 16th November 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2019
MCdon industrial estate Ogbunike

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2019
MCdon hotel

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2019
RCC approaching Abba Junction, to close where they stopped at Umunya, our nightmare on Onitsha /Awka express road will be over soon

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
I believe by next year we will be seeing more updates in Umuleri Airport project since money has been appropriated for the project in next year budget, the contractor handling airport road from Onitsha/Awka express way has resumed work, although I visited on Sunday below is what I noticed

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Credit: Anambralstson

Air Peace Signs a Firm Order for Three additional E195-E2 jets, makes debut appearance at the 2019 Dubai Airshow

AIR Peace, Nigeria and West Africa’s largest airline, has signed a contract with Embraer for three additional E195-E2s, confirming purchase rights from the original contract, signed in April this year. The airline also made its debut appearance at the 2019 Dubai Airshow on Sunday, November 17, 2019.

These new E195-E2s will be included in Embraer’s 2019 fourth-quarter backlog and have a value of USD 212.6 million, based on Embraer’s current list prices.

Set to be the first E-Jets E2 operator in Africa, Air Peace’s firm order, announced in April this year, is now for 13 E195-E2s with 17 purchase rights for the same model. The first delivery is scheduled for the second quarter of 2020.

“The E195-E2 is the perfect aircraft to expand our operations in Africa and this new order is a further confirmation of our ‘no-city-left-behind initiative which we shall continue to execute”, said Air Peace Chairman/CEO, Mr. Allen Onyema.

He added, “We are receiving impressive data about the aircraft’s economics now that is in revenue service, and this was a driver to place this new firm order with Embraer. We look forward to receiving our first aircraft, which will enhance connectivity in Nigeria and the African region, while feeding long-haul flights from our Lagos hub.” from our Lagos hub.”

Air Peace subsidiary, Air Peace Hopper, started operating six ERJ145 jets last year on short thin routes. That experience with Embraer’s products and services, including the pool programme, and the undeniable economic benefits of right-sizing aircraft for the mission, was a key factor in selecting the E2.

Air Peace’s E195-E2s will be configured in a comfortable dual-class arrangement with 124 seats. Air Peace operates more than 20 local, regional, and international routes and has strategic plans to expand those routes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/flyairpeace/status/1196080860371529728

Hopefully Anambra International Airport will be their West African hub when completed

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
DonClimax, the cargo logistics solutions located in the business hub of Nigerian Lagos and Rivers State - the main gateway for all imports and exports. The company began operations in 2003, efficiently operating as a clearing-forwarding, import, haulage and warehousing organization.
Donclimax Bonded Terminal, located at the company’s corporate headquarters where it is easily accessible to the major ports in Apapa, Lagos and Onne town of Port Harcourt, DonClimax is a private owned Nigerian Company,founded by Mr. Obelle Ikenna Donates from Anambra State, he's about to open his bonded terminals in Nawfia Dunukofia local government area, Anambra State.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Adequately equipped Customs Asycuda++ stations with world class information and communication
Kalmar Reach Stackers/Container handlers
Standard Lighting To Support Night Operations
24 hours standby heavy duty generators to guarantee power supply at all times.
Standard warehousing facilities for handling Groupage cargo and cargo requiring nationwide distribution.
Ready access to a fleet of trucks owned and operated by the company
Professionals and experienced staf

Donclimax bonded Terminals Services

Off Dock Services
Haulage
Shipping
Freight Forwarding (Sea & Air)
Bonded Terninal

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
DonClimax, the cargo logistics solutions located in the business hub of Nigerian Lagos and Rivers State - the main gateway for all imports and exports. The company began operations in 2003, efficiently operating as a clearing-forwarding, import, haulage and warehousing organization.
Donclimax Bonded Terminal, located at the company’s corporate headquarters where it is easily accessible to the major ports in Apapa, Lagos and Onne town of Port Harcourt, DonClimax is a private owned Nigerian Company,founded by Mr. Obelle Ikenna Donates from Anambra State, he's about to open his bonded terminals in Nawfia Dunukofia local government area, Anambra State.

is he the one constructing the roads here?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
asha80:
is he the one constructing the roads here?

That's the ongoing reconstruction of Awka-Onitsha federal highway

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Anambralstson:
H.R.M Igwe Peter Nwokike Anugwu JP OFR (Eze Ka Eze, Igwe Ka Igwe, Igwe Amosu), the traditional ruler of Mbaukwu kingdom in Awka south local government area of Anambra State.
He held the position of Chairman at Orient Petroleum Ltd and Chairman of Julius Berger Services Nigeria Ltd. He's also on the board of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, International Breweries Plc, The World Conference of Mayors, Inc. and Interfact Beverages Ltd and Member of Anambra State Elders Council and Member of Anambra State Traditional Rulers Council.

Photo taken 10/25/2019 at the palace of Eze Ojoto III, during the burial ceremony of Late Chief Philomena Egochukwu Mbamalụ (LSM).

Greetings IGWEEEEEEEE,
IYA DI,

Ndi mbaukwu na ekene.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please ooo whoever that is constructing the airport road should make that road as wide as possible..... both sides are free I wonder such a thin road....nawa ooo

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2019
If that airport road is for real, I don't know why Ansg won't dualize the road I thought they said the road will be dual carriageway we are getting tired of single lane road scattered all over our state.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2019
ANSMEDIA:

Welcome development
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Ceegar01:
If that airport road is for real, I don't know why Ansg won't dualize the road I thought they said the road will be dual carriageway we are getting tired of single lane road scattered all over our state.
Chill they're working on the road, by next year we will see through face of the road
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kingsley10000: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Ceegar01:
howfa have they gone with the airport?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

Chill they're working on the road, by next year we will see through face of the road

It is a 8.5km major dual carriage road that will run through to the airport

https://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/24/obiano-flags-off-aguleri-otuocha-umueri-airport-road/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Congratulations to the UNIZIK Graduands from our performing Music Department. We wish you guys the very best.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ceegar01:
Awka millennium city update (copied)

Let me add to yours. This is another dimension to what Awka Millennium City is putting on ground. Call it the best city in West Africa, you could be right. This is just the phase one.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

Let me add to yours. This is another dimension to what Awka Millennium City is putting on ground. Call it the best city in West Africa, you could be right.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obere4u: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
When is the completion date because I go like get my parents a block there.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nlPoster: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Congratulations to the UNIZIK Graduands from our performing Music Department. We wish you guys the very best.

Congrats.

Any videos of performances?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nlPoster: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
@ topic

looks good.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nigeria’s first and only indigenous auto plant, Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Limited (IVM), Nnewi, was abuzz on Thursday as its newly built automated bus plant was inaugurated by the President of the Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industries Mines And Agriculture (NACCIMA), Hajiya Saratu Iya Aliyu.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Nigeria’s first and only indigenous auto plant, Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Limited (IVM), Nnewi, was abuzz on Thursday as its newly built automated bus plant was inaugurated by the President of the Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industries Mines And Agriculture (NACCIMA), Hajiya Saratu Iya Aliyu.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
They keep coming and going like ABIKU, visiting INNOSON only for tourism purpose with little good intentions...we pass them..... I still pray our Ontisha river or sea port to come on stream...in Jesus name Amen.

This AMC is huge ooo, I have contacted them, is pricey but it worths it. I will urge us Lagosians to invest home...good job AMC

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Obere4u:
When is the completion date because I go like get my parents a block there.
Thanks

First phase will be ready early 2021. It is such a massive project.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obere4u: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

First phase will be ready early 2021. It is such a massive project.

Okay. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Gov Obiano reopens MCC Pedestrian Bridge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

Heeeeeeeeee

Umuoma umuoma

onunu ugu....onunu ugu.....grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambra State government purchase five more waste disposal trucks

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1339) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.