Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2072473 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
You are an idiot you cow dung. Why not use your own gutter in your own state to set the example instead of going to Kenye or whatever. Go to your state and preach that first.

Stupid clown like you, all you do is go about in frustration from thread to thread spewing rubbish. Jump inside the gutter there. Ezi

[s]
Rossikk:

My own state is ENUGU state you dumb wingbat. The issues are the same ALL OVER NIGERIA apart from Abuja, and this is not an ethnic based rubbish thing like you brainless morons usually get into. I am way past that level and always post as a NIGERIAN. If you find that hard to believe, go jump in an open gutter, your second fcking home.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Faithful007:

must you use insults to make a point?

All the idiot knows about is insulting people everywhere. He picked on chimaagbala and insulted him for doing nothing to him.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rossikk:

You have a sick mind, which is why you live in open gutters, sand and dirt, and refuse to live like human beings, even when those of use who KNOW are trying to push you in the right direction to demand modern infrastructure. My ethnic group is irrelevant, and will surprise you if you know what it is.

It is a function of your low IQ and imbecility to blindly assume that anyone criticising developments in the east ''must be'' a Yoruba or some other ethnicity, since ostensibly an 'indigene' cannot possibly have issues with anything in Igboland. That is the thinking of a bone-headed zombie with rocks for brains.
leave the thread, go and give your people that advice. It is not needed here.

Maybe your live in Mars and what on earth will make someone suprise about Nigerian ethnicity.

As far as it is not Igbo leave the thread nobody is interested in who you are and were you come from.

Go and create your own state thread of your own state and give them the advice there......

Yours presence is irrelevant here.

Close the door after you.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rossikk:

My own state is ENUGU state you dumb wingbat. The issues are the same ALL OVER NIGERIA apart from Abuja, and this is not an ethnic based rubbish thing like you brainless morons usually get into. I am way past that level and always post as a NIGERIAN. If you find that hard to believe, go jump in an open gutter, your second fcking home.

Well we have Enugu state thread.

Go there and advice them or should I provide the link for you.?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rossikk(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:
You are an idiot you cow dung. Why not use your own gutter in your own state to set the example instead of going to Kenye or whatever. Go to your state and preach that first.

Stupid clown like you, all you do is go about in frustration from thread to thread spewing rubbish. Jump inside the gutter there. Ezi

[s][/s]

NO, YOU do NOT get to tell people where to criticise IN NIGERIA. THIS is MY country and I can and will criticise ANYWHERE I SO CHOOSE.

You need to jump in a stinky open gutter. You're the one defending its existence based on tribal loyalty to PRIMITIVITY.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rossikk:

YOU are contributing to that ''shitholeness'' by your suggestions for primitive open gutters ''side by side'' on every road, or whatever you said.

When will you Nigerian Morons understand that open gutters and roads without sidewalks are PRIMITIVE AND UNACCEPTABLE ANYWHERE ON EARTH?

This is a poor neighbourhood in Kigali, Rwanda:

Do you see any open gutter ''side by side'' on any road there?

Do you see any street without pedestrian sidewalks?

Do you see any sand on the roads?

RWANDA still recovering from genocide and civil war KNOWS how to build roads and streets but Anambra State does not?

What is the point of your education and exposure, including that of your governors, if you still think it is ok to build primitive nonsense with stinking open gutters and no pedestrian access apart from sand and dirt?

TUFIA.

Oga m,

The issue is not that i don't like the underground pipes used for drainage gutters in America to be used in Nigeria. The issue is that we lack the basic technology to make and clean those types of underground drainage pipes system. The concrete drains covered with concrete slabs would have been ideal because to clean them,you simply take off the concrete slabs. Again the issue is that we are too poor as a nation to even provide those basics.

That is why folks like me advocate at the minimum to have side by side gutters as was the barest minimum in the 1950s. We live in the rain forest belt of the world and receive about the highest amount of rainfall than most places on earth. Therefore, it will be criminal to build roads in such an area and our soil texture without providing a channel for flood water when it rains. Yes, i live in the United States and i know what the standards are. Not even the Rwanda you show is up to standard. But, i know if we claim providing concrete slabs over gutters are too expensive, we can at the minimum provide concrete gutters to prevent flooding and early deterioration of the roads.
The same way i understand that pipe-borne water and electricity from the public supply system is the ideal, yet Nigerians are encouraged to dig wells or boreholes instead of drinking contaminated surface water in streams and rivers. Nigeria is a sh*thole where the Federal government will provide nothing nor set up regional water or electricity systems for the country. We are trying to make do to survive with the barest minimum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
You bastard need to jump into gutter and die there. We are the people on this thread and we have asked to take your "beautiful " advice to your own state.

I am yet to see an idiot such as this. Take your advice and get lost, it is not needed here.

We can trade this words till dawn because I am even ready for it.

[s]
Rossikk:

NO, YOU do NOT get to tell people where to criticise IN NIGERIA. THIS is MY country and I can and will criticise ANYWHERE I SO CHOOSE.ou need to jump in a stinky open gutter. You're the one defending its existence based on tribal loyalty to PRIMITIVITY.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rossikk(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

leave the thread, go and give your people that advice. It is not needed here.

Maybe your live in Mars and what on earth will make someone suprise about Nigerian ethnicity.

As far as it is not Igbo leave the thread nobody is interested in who you are and were you come from.

Go and create your own state thread of your own state and give them the advice there......

Yours presence is irrelevant here.

Close the door after you.

Nahh... You guys started a big thread showing ''developments'' in Anambra. If this was a thread showing ''developments'' in Ogun state, I would be the first to jump on it if they showed open gutter streets as ''development''. You don't know this because you are on a lower level of mental reasoning, and are a brain-dead tribalist.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
See the otondo on a higher level of mentality, where has it landed you- NAIRALAND. I spit on you cheesy

[s]
Rossikk:

Nahh... You guys started a big thread showing ''developments'' in Anambra. If this was a thread showing ''developments'' in Ogun state, I would be the first to jump on it if they showed open gutter streets as ''development''. You don't know this because you are on a lower level of mental reasoning, and are a brain-dead tribalist.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rossikk(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:
You bastard need to jump into gutter and die there. We are the people on this thread and we have asked to take your "beautiful " advice to your own state.

I am yet to see an idiot such as this. Take your advice and get lost, it is not needed here.

We can trade this words till dawn because I am even ready for it.

[s][/s]

GO AND FORM YOUR OWN STATE FORUM AND CONTROL ACCESS. THIS IS A NIGERIAN FORUM. NIGERIANS WILL CONTRIBUTE ON EVERY THREAD, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT. GO JUMP IN AN OPEN GUTTER.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rossikk:

Jump into it and jump out. It is none of our business.

Leave the thread it is not for you.

Fullstop

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol you are a bastard. First you came here insulting everyone. Even if you wanted to advice, do it without insulting anyone because this is just a discussion thread and not government house or presidential villa where actions are taken. Get lost once again

[s]
Rossikk:

GO AND FORM YOUR OWN STATE FORUM AND CONTROL ACCESS. THIS IS A NIGERIAN FOIRUM. NIGERIANS WILL CONTRIBUTE ON EVERY THREAD, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT. GO JUMP IN AN OPEN GUTTER.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
Rossikk:

Wrong. The forum is not for tribalist nazi LOW IQ dullards like you and your fellow open gutter enthusiasts. Now run along, air head.
[/s]

You should be stoned to death because you have not even advised your own state but you are here trying to advise another state. I spit on you.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

He said the truth and you're crying and calling on the mods like a child beaten up by other children calling the dad instead of fighting back...that shows how cowardly you are and still affirms my stand that you're not an Anambra indigene let alone Igbo...
[/s]

You see why you always like to bring your Abia state into ridicule.

Abia state is by far the worst state in Nigeria but you are never bothered, all you do is go about with the mindset that all is well meanwhile Abia state is a complete sewage waiting to be bombed.

I spit on you Abia people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

He said the truth and you're crying and calling on the mods like a child beaten up by other children calling the dad instead of fighting back...that shows how cowardly you are and still affirms my stand that you're not an Anambra indigene let alone Igbo...

I still don't have your time.

Just that inferiority complex is bad. Have you seen me commenton abia or enugu thread.

So not time for strangers again.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

I still don't have your time.

Just that inferiority complex is bad. Have you seen me commenton abia or enugu thread.

So not time for strangers again.
You can't comment on any Igbo thread because you're neither from Anambra nor Igbo..case closed

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

You can't comment on any Igbo thread because you're neither from Anambra nor Igbo..case closed

What should I be doing in Abia, enugu or Imo thread.

I respect my boundary so that's why I stick to my state thread.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

[/s]

This was how Aba people of which you are one of them celebrated Christmas but you are never worried and sad. This is why Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/5598754/christmas-aba-no-roads-drive

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Freshmaxi: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pls enough of all this nonsense... This is Anambra thread...it was created to showcase and monitor all the projects and development going on in Anambra state...pls leave this thread if u are not from Anambra state or else you will regret... For constituting nuisance here... (M buo gi onu..Oga ESO gi..)...

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Freshmaxi:
Pls enough of all this nonsense... This is Anambra thread...it was created to showcase and monitor all the projects and development going on in Anambra state...pls leave this thread if u are not from Anambra state or else you will regret... For constituting nuisance here... (M buo gi onu..Oga ESO gi..)...

Nna m buo fa..

You are free.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by igbobabe02: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ignore the trolls. They’re just trying to create animosity amongst Igbo people. They feed off our disunity. Ignore them and let’s build igboland together.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:

Oga m,

The issue is not that i don't like the underground pipes used for drainage gutters in America to be used in Nigeria. The issue is that we lack the basic technology to make and clean those types of underground drainage pipes system. The concrete drains covered with concrete slabs would have been ideal because to clean them,you simply take off the concrete slabs. Again the issue is that we are too poor as a nation to even provide those basics.

That is why folks like me advocate at the minimum to have side by side gutters as was the barest minimum in the 1950s. We live in the rain forest belt of the world and receive about the highest amount of rainfall than most places on earth. Therefore, it will be criminal to build roads in such an area and our soil texture without providing a channel for flood water when it rains. Yes, i live in the United States and i know what the standards are. Not even the Rwanda you show is up to standard. But, i know if we claim providing concrete slabs over gutters are too expensive, we can at the minimum provide concrete gutters to prevent flooding and early deterioration of the roads.
The same way i understand that pipe-borne water and electricity from the public supply system is the ideal, yet Nigerians are encouraged to dig wells or boreholes instead of drinking contaminated surface water in streams and rivers. Nigeria is a sh*thole where the Federal government will provide nothing nor set up regional water or electricity systems for the country. We are trying to make do to survive with the barest minimum

Nigeria has a lot of rain yes but why is it not a resource? Bad planning. Nothing stops any state from channeling water into artificial lakes and reservoirs for use as central water systems or for fish farming, or dry season irrigation. Why not channel rain water to grow and preserve rain forest belts to protect from erosion and for natural cooling?

Why not create a canal system and channel the rain water to natural rivers and use it to generate electricity through hydro power?

Open gutters is not the priority. First create.central water and sewage. When you bury those pipes you will discover that drainage pipes work better than gutters like the rest of the world. Then you will be forced to tar all roads to prevent dirt from entering into and clogging your pipes.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Ndibunna:

I doff cap for you on lying techniques. You really an expert on International lies and extra logistical lies.

Just tell us you pained Obiano is building an airport. Sorry he will complete it.

Delta state has an airport, same as Edo state same as akwaibom, same as rivers same as bayelsa same as calabar...

It is only here that anambra are surrounded by sadist and never do wells with their myopic identity.

In their usual style they will start shouting Enugu airport are for igbos, is the revenue also for igbos or Enugu state government same you will see from Imo.

They will be the first to tell you what's the need of airport when we have in there and here...You and who?

These people failed to understand that each state now stands on their own to pursue their own development the way that seems possible to them because they are still living in huts of 1960 mindsets.

Ndi ara.

Hope you realize that an airport is expensive and not necessarily profitable. Small Asaba Airport cost the Delta state government 32 billion. Small Akwa Ibom airport cost 18 billion. NONE of these airports are profitable. On a yearly basis, around 200,000 use Asaba airport. That is less than 1/10 of the number of people that travel between Onitsha and Lagos using various buses. Asaba airport generates less than 400 million per
year and it will take close to 80 years to pay it back. Same goes for longstanding Owerri Airport. Less than 500,000 passengers fly into it per year and it generates less than 1 billion per year.

So Anambra state government should THINK. It does not have money to burn or to experiment with like Niger Delta states. There are THREE airports within 1 hour of the state - Asaba, Owerri, Enugu. There are more important things to do with 10-30 billion naira that will generate billlions in economic activity. Fix the cities, put in industrial layouts, make them livable so that more large investors can site there. Intafact Breweries (brewers of Hero) makes over 3 billion in revenue per year more than any airport. Cutix Plx in Nnewi makes over 5 billion a year more than any airport. Imagine if you had 100 of these type of companies.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 7:03am On Jan 01, 2020
The Anambra international airport is already ongoing so why are you breaking your head for nothing here. Evil people parading the cyberspace thinking that whatever they say here will amount to anything out there. The train has left the station so stop worrying yourself about it.

Anambra international airport is tied to the economy of Anambra, aviation fuel that shall be produced by Orient petroleum will also be exported via the airport, we are not talking massive industrial presence and passenger traffic in the state.

Anambra even needs two airports , but let's start with one. Anyone that comes out to say that Anambra doesn't need an airport is an enemy of the state and should be stoned to death instantly.. All the economic indices and economic experts including Soludo, have opined that Anambra needs an airport like yesterday but charlatans like you will come here to spew rubbish all the time.

Anambra is already more industrialized and economically more viable than those states you mentioned but you think they don't need an airport but some useless and worthless states with the exception of Delta, are the ones you want Anambra to depend on for its aviation services.

It is only a devil like you that can constantly come here to spew this rubbish. Everyone knows that Anambra needs an airport and state government has heeded and resumed construction. So stop being a nuisance here. You can only say this here and get away with it, come out physically to say it in a public gathering and see if you come out alive.

Once Anambra completes it airport, you have to go and tell those other surrounding states to convert their airports into warehouses and start using the one in Anambra.

[s]
mktinsight:

Hope you realize that an airport is expensive and not necessarily profitable. Small Asaba Airport cost the Delta state government 32 billion. Small Akwa Ibom airport cost 18 billion. NONE of these airports are profitable. On a yearly basis, around 200,000 use Asaba airport. That is less than 1/10 of the number of people that travel between Onitsha and Lagos using various buses. Asaba airport generates less than 400 million per
year and it will take close to 80 years to pay it back. Same goes for longstanding Owerri Airport. Less than 500,000 passengers fly into it per year and it generates less than 1 billion per year. So Anambra state government should THINK. It does not have money to burn or to experiment with like Niger Delta states. There are THREE airports within 1 hour of the state - Asaba, Owerri, Enugu. There are more important things to do with 10-30 billion naira that will generate billlions in economic activity. Fix the cities, put in industrial layouts, make them livable so that more large investors can site there. Intafact Breweries (brewers of Hero) makes over 3 billion in revenue per year more than any airport. Cutix Plx in Nnewi makes over 5 billion a year more than any airport. Imagine if you had 100 of these type of companies.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Thank you brother for putting it succinctly and aptly. Anambra international airport is already ongoing. These are evil people that think that their useless opinion on nairaland determines anything out there.

They want us to patronize their airport but are they going to share the revenue with us. Let every single state build what they actually need not because one state out have sane thing. Anambra needs an international airport and they are getting it. Other surrounding states can now convert their own airports to warehouses and start using the one in Anambra.

Very soon we shall be landing and flying out from Anambra. God willing

Ndibunna:

I doff cap for you on lying techniques. You really an expert on International lies and extra logistical lies.

Just tell us you pained Obiano is building an airport. Sorry he will complete it.

Delta state has an airport, same as Edo state same as akwaibom, same as rivers same as bayelsa same as calabar...

It is only here that anambra are surrounded by sadist and never do wells with their myopic identity.

In their usual style they will start shouting Enugu airport are for igbos, is the revenue also for igbos or Enugu state government same you will see from Imo.

They will be the first to tell you what's the need of airport when we have in there and here...You and who?

These people failed to understand that each state now stands on their own to pursue their own development the way that seems possible to them because they are still living in huts of 1960 mindsets.

Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
The Anambra international airport is already ongoing so why are you breaking your head for nothing here. Evil people parading the cyberspace thinking that whatever they say here will amount to anything out there. The train has left the station so stop worrying yourself about it.

Anambra international airport is tied to the economy of Anambra, aviation fuel that shall be produced by Orient petroleum will also be exported via the airport, we are not talking massive industrial presence and passenger traffic in the state.

Anambra even needs two airports , but let's start with one. Anyone that comes out to say that Anambra doesn't need an airport is an enemy of the state and should be stoned to death instantly.. All the economic indices and economic experts including Soludo, have opined that Anambra needs an airport like yesterday but charlatans like you will come here to spew rubbish all the time.

Anambra is already more industrialized and economically more viable than those states but you think they don't need an airport but some useless and worthless states with the exception of Delra, are the ones you want Anambra to depend on aviation resources.

It is only a devil like you that can constantly come here to spew this rubbish. Everyone knows that Anambra needs an airport and state government has heeded and resumed construction. So stop being a nuisance here. You can only say this here and get away with it, come out physically to say it in a public gathering and see if you come out alive.

Once Anambra completes it airport, you have to go and tell those other surrounding states to convert their airports into warehouses and use the one in Anambra.

[s][/s]

Anyone that disagrees with you is evil and spews rubbish abi? Well WAKE UP and GROW UP. You can disagree politely by stating your facts than arguing like an idiotic agbero or street urchin. OK?

Anambra DOES NOT NEED an airport because there are three very under-utilized airports nearby. The government will only display their empty bravado by proceeding on a white elephant. Especially since they don't have the money to throw around. It is like a poor man buying a turkey steel door for his mud hut.

Let the state government focus on LOW HANGING FRUIT that will boost the economy and IGR not pander to empty prestige. Take 10 billion and build a proper industrial layout that can cater to at least 100 industries and SMEs, put a substation with direct connectivity to the transmission company for steady power, put water supply in, roads. That will grow your GDP not an airport where only 2-3 flights will land per day.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 7:52am On Jan 01, 2020
Shut up. It is not just anyone that disagrees with me but you are the devil here. You have been spewing this same rubbish even when Omambaladotcom was running. Now you are back here like a demon to continue the same line.

Like I said, Anambra international airport is already ongoing, look for something else to say because you have lost this one. No amount of crying from you here can change anything out there. The contractor has since been mobilised and they have been on site since October this year.

You talked about growing GDP, does those useless and worthless states(except Delta) have more GDP than Anambra, but you have no qualms with them having airport? You are evil and should be stoned to death immediately you make the same comment in a public gathering.

Anambra international airport shall be the busiest airport in Nigeria after Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Go and mark it somewhere.

Focus on something else. Anambra international airport is already a goal . cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:

Anyone that disagrees with you is evil and spews rubbish abi? Well WAKE UP and GROW UP. You can disagree politely by stating your facts than arguing like an idiotic agbero or street urchin. OK?
Anambra DOES NOT NEED an airport because there are three very under-utilized airports nearby. The government will only display their empty bravado by proceeding on a white elephant. Especially since they don't have the money to throw around. It is like a poor man buying a turkey steel door for his mud hut. Let the state government focus on LOW HANGING FRUIT that will boost the economy and IGR not pander to empty prestige. Take 10 billion and build a proper industrial layout that can cater to at least 100 industries and SMEs, put a substation with direct connectivity to the transmission company for steady power, put water supply in, roads. That will grow your GDP not an airport where only 2-3 flights will land per day.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 7:52am On Jan 01, 2020
mktinsight:

year and it will take close to 80 years to pay it back. Same goes for longstanding Owerri Airport. Less than 500,000 passengers fly into it per year and it generates less than 1 billion per year.

So Anambra state government should THINK. It does not have money to burn or to experiment with like Niger Delta states. There are THREE airports within 1 hour of the state - Asaba, Owerri, Enugu. There are more important things to do with 10-30 billion naira that will generate billlions in economic activity. Fix the cities, put in industrial layouts, make them livable so that more large investors can site there. Intafact Breweries (brewers of Hero) makes over 3 billion in revenue per year more than any airport. Cutix Plx in Nnewi makes over 5 billion a year more than any airport. Imagine if you had 100 of these type of companies.

You have no right to tell a sitting government on what to do with their resources.

Secondly you not from the state or consulted by Anambra state government for your opinion. So your public opinion is one of pained mind and out of order.

Last I checked Anambra state has the population for her airport. People mostly using delta state and enugu airports are still from Anambra state. So if the airport is completed they will turn over to patronise their state and I assure you the traffic will be there more and more.
Atleast to an advantage airlines will be happy to. Shuttle busy routes as far FG gives them go ahead order.

Take your advice to your state government let them diversify other sectors as Obiano has done his best.

Stop crying over airport Obiano is building this man. Stop wailing over what is not your business. You have cried so much on this forum and I will advice you to stop visiting the forum and allow others be.

Your advice is not needed. Enugu is a state, delta is a state and Anambra is a state.

I am yet to see in Nigeria constitution where it is written that states shouldn't do what will benefit her people because another state has done that.. even Sokoto, maiduguri, jigawa has an airport and still standing.

Let Obiano build whatsoever he wants to build, the population is there to give back the has been injected into such project.

Keep your advice or rather give it to your state government to Industrialise your place.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.