Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2069129 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lillan042(f): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NaijirianKing: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sure?

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
mktinsight:
Transparency is a good thing. It keeps government in check and focused on spending public resources judiciously. One of the few achievements of Obiano vs Obi is publishing of Accounts online - something which Saint Peter Obi with all his self-professed love for saving state money never did.

Oga don’t drag Obi to your audio online account..

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Firm Donates Licences Worth $2.1M To Chukwuemaka Odumegwu Ojukwu University To Aid Research Activities

By Emmanuel Okonkwo (ABS News)

CypherCrescent Nigeria Limited has donated twenty-five licences on “Structured Engineering Presentation and Analytics Leverage, SEPAL" $2.1M to Chukwuemaka Odumegwu Ojukwu University to aid research activities in the institution.

CypherCrescent Nigeria limited is a company specialized in Well, Reservoir and Facility Management, WRFM, consulting, WRFM Data integration and democratisation, engineering Software development, Integrated Production System Modelling, IPSM, among others.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2020
1 DAYS TO Go....

Police games.....Anambra 2020.

............................WE ARE READY........................

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
New World Shopping Mall, Sokoto Road(Main market), Onitsha.

We are here to enforce the order of the court against New World Shopping Mall, Sokoto Road on the payment of backlog of revenues due the state which the management received from traders and pocketed.

Some of the plazas management receive the monies, pay half into the state governments accounts and make away with the others.

I-Witness reports
Onitsha 28/2/2020

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
12th Biennial Nigeria Police Games, Anambra 2020 Set To Begin In Awka

By Joseph Egbeocha (ABS NEWS)

Doctor Alex Ekwueme Square, Awka is wearing a new look as the 12th Biennial Nigeria Police Games, Anambra 2020, kicks off tomorrow in Awka.

Police hierarchy, including the Force Public Relations Officer, DCP Frank Mba, and athletes are arriving the venue from their various locations within the State.

ABS Correspondent Joseph Egbeocha, who visited Dr. Alex Ekwueme Square, Awka, where the opening ceremony will take place tomorrow, Saturday, February 29th 2020 equally observed that commercial activities are picking up around the venue.

Also present at the Ekwueme Square were students from Primary and Secondary Schools in the State, who entertained the athletes with calisthenics.
Addressing ABS at the venue, CP Aisha Abubakar, Chairperson, Ceremony and Protocol Sub-Committee and CP Anderson Bankole, Chairman, Technical Sub-Committee of the event, expressed joy with the level of preparations Anambra State has made for the success of the weeklong event.

Mrs Chizoba Obide, whose spoke for the Anambra State Calisthenics Team, said students have a lot to learn from the event as agreed by Masters Victory Odilichukwu and Okafor Kenechukwu of Demonstration Secondary School, Awka and Community High School, Nawgu, as well as Miss Chidera Agunobi, of St. John of God Secondary School, Awka.

It would be recalled that, while addressing journalists recently in Awka, Mr. Mba said the benefits of the Nigeria Police Games, Anambra 2020, will include boosting commercial activities in the State, as well as enabling sports enthusiasts meet sports idols and get mentored.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Minister Of Labour And Employment Ngige Inspects work At The Awka Millennium City

By Ngozi Obileri (ABS News)

Thousands of direct and indirect jobs are to be created for the teeming youths during the various stages of the construction of Awka Millennium City.

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige made this known while inspecting work at the site.

The Minister appreciated Anambra State government for providing good atmosphere for such facility and for supporting the project through provision of land.

Awka Millennium City is a housing scheme that would give Ndi Anambra the opportunity to own a home at an affordable price. They would enjoy good infrastructure such as access road, CCTV, malls etc.

While speaking to the press, the Chief promoter of the project, and Chairman of M-P Infrastructure Ltd Mr Clem Nwogbo said the project is a PPP project with the Anambra state government. He thanked Governor Willie Obiano for the support the state government has given to the promoters and said they were inspired to do the project by the governor’s Akuluouno call.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
[s] Oga don’t drag Obi to your audio online account..[/s]
get a life peter obi slave
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
globemoney:
Willie's slave

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 1:02am On Feb 29, 2020
APGA headquarter in abuja grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
globemoney:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
globemoney:

It has been long I see you online.. I guess no money to purchase or even borrow data. And Willie never pay the oga wey go pay the oga that sponsors you online thugs.. The clown Ohaneze and co are nowhere to be found too

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Emmanuelhector:

[s]It has been long I see you online.. I guess no money to purchase or even borrow data. And Willie never pay the oga wey go pay the oga that sponsors you online thugs.. The clown Ohaneze and co are nowhere to be found too[/s]
Peter obi slave.. Why not go and lick Obi's shoe since you have nothing to do with your life.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VicThory(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fighting over spilled milk.

Someone's father.

Fighting for people who don't give a damn about your existence.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nigeria police game in Anambra

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2020
More updates from the national police games in Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2020
ANSMEDIA:

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChinoElects: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2020
ANSMEDIA:

Beautiful. Anambra amaka cool

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2020
Anambralstson:
Nigeria police game in Anambra

State government should think about creating a permanent Parks and Recreation Center in Awka where such structures can be part of leisure outdoor activity. Things like:

- Children Sand Pit and Playpen
- Volleyball Sand Pit
- Basketball court
- Artificial Mini Football field (6x6)
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Jogging/Running Track.
- Shower and Changing Rooms
- Bush Bar for drinks, food,
- Park Grounds with trees and benches

The state government should get an experienced company to design such a facility can then charge a gate fee, events rental for maintenance.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2020
I pray they quickly finish the concessioning of the Onitsha Port which is long overdue ... Although this isn't the first time I read in the news about 2years ago of the completion of the concessioning process which hasn't happened yet.

If Onitsha Port becomes fully operational our IGR will greatly improve, and more investors will come to Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Read this���

COMMUNIQUE ISSUED AT THE END OF THE FIRST MEETING OF THE ANAMBRA STATE ELDERS COUNCIL IN 2020 HELD AT THE GOVERNOR’S LODGE, AWKA,

ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4, 2020.

The meeting was well attended by persons from different walks of life, including Governor Willie Obiano, FCA, KCSG; Chairman of the Anambra State Elders Council, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, GCON; and Chairman of the Anambra State Traditional Rulers Council, Igwe Nnaemeka A. Achebe, CFR, Obi of Onitsha. The meeting critically reviewed events in the state over the last five years.

The Council received the briefing from Governor Obiano through a documentary on the key achievements of his administration since March, 2014. The council commended the administration’s scorecard.

The Council was comprehensively briefed on the building of Anambra International Cargo/Passenger Airport at Umueri in Anambra East Local Government Area. Members were satisfied with the pace of work, the choice of internationally reputable contractors in the construction and the 15-month deadline to deliver the airport and the business prospects of the airport. Members also expressed delight that the airport will be completed without a loan.

The meeting received a presentation from the Chairman of the Anambra State Vision 2070 Committee, Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo. The Council expressed support for the strategic plan to make the state attain the status of a fully developed entity within 50 years.

The Council commended the state government’s effort to ensure that Anambra State remains one of the most secure states in the country, and in this respect applauded the work of the Anambra State Cattle Menace Committee set up by Governor Obiano since February, 2015. The Council was briefed by the Anambra State Commissioner of Police and Director of State Security on recent media reports about purported security breaches.

The Council reiterated its position on the rotation of the office of the Governor among the three senatorial zones in the state, and hence its expectation that the next Governor of the state will come from the Anambra South senatorial zone.

Signed
Chief Emeka Anyaoku
Chairman, Anambra State Elders Council

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Pictures of swimming pool for police game in Alex Ekwueme square, work was seriously going on last time I visited, from their table I guess swimming will start tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
Facilities in Alex Ekwueme square

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Omanbala ebuka! Ayi nwelu ebu nwee mfu.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Armon:
I pray they quickly finish the concessioning of the Onitsha Port which is long overdue ... Although this isn't the first time I read in the news about 2years ago of the completion of the concessioning process which hasn't happened yet.

If Onitsha Port becomes fully operational our IGR will greatly improve, and more investors will come to Anambra.

Please I want to kno the purpose onitsha port will serve...

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=ejanla077 post=87213558]

Please I want to kno the purpose onitsha port will serve......

If you ask me the purpose of Onitsha Port, what is the purpose of the Lagos port?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=Armon post=87217923][/quote]

I'm from Nnewi, i live in lagos.

You cant talk about Onitsha port without talking about dredging river niger to the Atlantic ocean...

You need to study how the river Niger emptied into the Atlantic ocean through many smaller rivers like brass, forcadas,

Building and concession the port have no economic importance without dredging the river.... No big vessel or ship can access onitsha from the Atlantic

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Our Olympic size swimming pool is ready for the game

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Welcome to the Nigeria police game. #Anambra2020

Pictures: Ekwueme road Awka.

Credit: Anambralstson

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 12:24am On Mar 07, 2020
ejanla077:

I'm from Nnewi, i live in lagos.

You cant talk about Onitsha port without talking about dredging river niger to the Atlantic ocean...

You need to study how the river Niger emptied into the Atlantic ocean through many smaller rivers like brass, forcadas,

Building and concession the port have no economic importance without dredging the river.... No big vessel or ship can access onitsha from the Atlantic

I don't know how people reason sometimes ...you asked me the importance of the Onitsha Port, I replied by asking you the importance of lagos port?. You abandoned that and start your dreding story...... Now you claim you from Nnewi..... Obviously your dream is pretty markets every where.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2020
Highlight of Anambra police game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1A689B0K8M

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.