Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,103 members, 7,852,739 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2106873 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

[s]Useless frustrated hopeless mad man. Nobody asked you. Even during Christmas holidays you are restless and useless. [/s]

Poverty infested online APGA beggar. Have you received your 5kg bag of rice from your incompetent employer Willy?

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
mktinsight:

Poverty infested online APGA beggar. Have you received your 5kg bag from Willy?
[/s]

Cursed frustrated hopeless worthless useless poverty inflicted bastard. Useless fellow, I know you are so hungry that you now visit people's houses to eat rice. Your suffering will continue until you reject witchcraft and blood sucking. Demonic bastard from hell. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Like your silly opinion matters.
Advise Ogun state first, then you can find how Obasanjo is an Igbo to peddle another silly opinion why Igbo does not deserve Nigerian presidency.

Hahahaha

Very good response. Mktinsight is cursed, in his cursed mind he thinks his opinion means anything here and outside here. Such a useless animal.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2020
investnow2013:
AWKA CAPITAL TERRITORY!

NIBO is an illustrious town with many accomplished people. Respect that. Vertex View is in NIBO not Awka. Save Awka Capital Territory vernacular for those in ministry of town planning.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Useless post from a poverty inflicted cursed atulu awusa. Nibo is Awka. Now die. Anu mpama. cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:

NIBO is an illustrious town with many accomplished people. Respect that. Vertex View is in NIBO not Awka. Save Awka Capital Territory vernacular for those in ministry of town planning.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

[s]Cursed frustrated hopeless worthless useless poverty inflicted bastard. Useless fellow, I know you are so hungry that you now visit people's houses to eat rice. Your suffering in will continue until you reject witchcraft and blood sucking. Demonic bastard from hell.[/s] cheesy

Your mental wretchedness is always on full display. You have no other words other than cursed, hopeless, worthless? Poor education is a beatch. Only 30k online job from Obiano for hungry dog like you. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2020
investnow2013:
AWKA CAPITAL TERRITORY!

You are very correct. There are no two Awka. So whether it is Awka Capital territory or Awka, it doesn't matter. Mktinsight is a cursed frustrated hopeless demonic vagabond. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
TEDHorsePower:

[s]You are very correct. There are no two Awka. So whether it is Awka Capital territory or Awka, it doesn't matter. Mktinsight is a cursed frustrated hopeless demonic vagabond. [/s]grin

Go to NIBO and say that and receive the beating of your life, poverty stricken baboon like you. Ask Obiano to buy you a dictionary so you can expand your vocabulary. grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Hahahaha

The thing enter

Mktinsight, I can feed you and your wretched hopeless useless worthless poverty infest family until all of you die.

You are useless in life. You have no one to love you, you are lonely in life, you are unmarried at your old age, you are miserably joblessly and hopelessly cursed in life, that is why your only consolation in life is camping on this thread 24/7.

Mktinsight re-examine your cursed life.

[s]
mktinsight:

Your mental wretchedness is always on full display. You have no other words other than cursed, hopeless, worthless? Poor education is a beatch. Only 30k online job from Obiano for hungry dog like you
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
mktinsight:

Go to NIBO and say that and receive the beating of your life, poverty stricken baboon like you. Ask Obiano to buy you a dictionary so you can expand your vocabulary.D
[/s]

Useless hopeless frustrated poverty devastated vagabond. Cursed baboon from hell. How many Awkas do we have? Whether you call it Awka capital territory or Awka, it is still the same thing. So Nibo road is now part and parcel of Awka, officially from 1991 when Anambra state was created. Awka capital territory has 4 LGAs. Ezi ofia go and read the his the state since you know nothing about the state.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
Hahahaha

[s]The thing enter

Mktinsight, I can feed you and your wretched hopeless useless worthless poverty infest family until all of you die.

You are useless in life. You have no one to love you, you are lonely in life, you are unmarried at your old age, you are miserably joblessly and hopelessly cursed in life, that is why your only consolation in life is camping on this thread 24/7.

Mktinsight re-examine your cursed life.
[/s]

[s][/s]

Your 30k cannot even carry me for 1 week you hungry online beggar. Save it for your fellow aboki polluting nairaland with your silly illiterate posts which only display your stupidity and backwardness.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

[s]Useless hopeless frustrated poverty devastated vagabond. Cursed baboon from hell. How many Awkas do we have? Whether you call it Awka capital territory or Awka, it is still the same thing. So Nibo road is now You part and parcel of Awka, officially from 1991 when Anambra state was created. Awka capital territory has 4 LGAs. Ezi ofia go and read the his the state since you know nothing about the state. [/s]

You are so stupid and dumb you don't even know the difference between terms used for urban planning and those used for political organization. This is why you need to use that 30k to complete the secondary school poverty did not allow you to finish. slowpoke.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2020
I know how hopeless you are in life that you now go about eating like a mad man in people's houses just to stay alive. Mktinsight, your poverty and the curse in your life is generational. Your parents were blood sucking demons, and they gave birth to you and you started witchcraft practices and blood sucking.

Mktinsight I don't have blood to give you but I promise to fix your devastated life and give you good life so you can live a better prosperous life.

Now everyone has rejected you both online and offline because you are trying to infest people with your witchcraft on this forum. Mktinsight fron hell, please return to your father in hell, you have been rejected by humans.

[s]
mktinsight:

Your 30k cannot even carry me for 1 week you hungry online beggar. Save it for your fellow aboki polluting nairaland with your silly illiterate posts which only display your stupidity and backwardness.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2020
You are not only stupid but you are cursed frustrated hopeless and useless in life. Mktinsight, is there one person on this thread that wants to talk with you? NO. It because everyone has realised that you are a demonic blood sucking witch. No one wants to exchange pleasantries from mktinsight because you came direct from hell, no wonder your life is in shambles. Poverty shall always remain with you because you are cursed. cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:

You are so stupid and dumb you don't even know the difference between terms used for urban planning and those used for political organization. This is why you need to use that 30k to complete the secondary school poverty did not allow you to finish. slowpoke.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
I [s]know how hopeless you are in life that you now go about eating like a mad man in people's houses just to stay alive. Mktinsight, your poverty and the curse in your life is generational. Your parents were blood sucking demons, and they gave birth to you and you started witchcraft practices and blood sucking.

Mktinsight I don't have blood to give you but I promise to fix your devastated life and give you good life so you can live a better prosperous life.

Now everyone has rejected you both online and offline because you are trying to infest people with your witchcraft on this forum. Mktinsight fron hell, please return to your father in hell, you have been rejected by humans. [/s]

[s][/s]

You need to stop smoking Igbo, hallucinating about demons, get a proper education and make yourself useful to society rather than exhibit the same stupidity and limited intelligence in all your silly posts on nairaland just for 30k from government house. Grow up Idiot.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Hahahaha the thing enter.

Mktinsight are you not a cursed demon blood sucking witch? Are your parents not demonic sadistic bastards too? Tell me where I lied?

Again, have you not been rejected online and offline, even on this very thread? If everyone is against you, then you are the problem.

Stop going from house to house to eat rice, look for a way to remove yourself from the curse you were born into.

Useless hopeless illiterate miscreant that always think he knows something but he is just a blank empty idiot. Atulu

[s]
mktinsight:

You need to stop smoking Igbo, hallucinating about demons, get a proper education and make yourself useful to society rather than exhibit the same stupidity and limited intelligence in all your silly posts on nairaland just for 30k from government house. Grow up Idiot.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Advise Ogun state first, then you can find how Obasanjo is an Igbo to peddle another silly opinion why Igbo does not deserve Nigerian presidency.

Must you show your clanishness at every juncture??

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2020
Go and face your useless Abia state, no one invited you here.

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

Must you show your clanishness at every juncture??
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2020
You made a very good point.

ChimaAdeoye:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Freciprocal: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2020
Both of you are constituting a nuisance here. Kindly comport yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
mktinsight:

Please, we don't want division here. Anambra people don't do divisions. Today , Nibo is part of greater Awka. What is wrong with you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
mktinsight:

Go to NIBO and say that and receive the beating of your life, poverty stricken baboon like you. Ask Obiano to buy you a dictionary so you can expand your vocabulary. grin

I don't really understand why you are here. You are not from Anambra but you are always here fueling negative discussions. You are irritating.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
Go and face your useless Abia state, no one invited you here.

[s][/s]

I wonder when you will have sense if at this age you are still this stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
NwaforIgbo:

wonder when you will have sense if at this age you are still this stupid.
[/s]

I wonder when you shall have commonsense at this age. You and your parents are stupid
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
IDENNAA:

I don't really understand why you are here. You are not from Anambra but you are always here fueling negative discussions. You are irritating.

You are very silly. I am from Nibo on my maternal side. NIBO is not Awka.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
mktinsight:

[/s]

You are the one that's a silly cursed frustrated bastard. Everyone here has rejected you. Mktinsight you are a rejected person. Go and look for your own Nibo, because the Nibo in Anambra has rejected you. Nibo is Awka. Go and kee yasef. Atulu.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
IDENNAA:

Mktinsight is a cursed frustrated hopeless demonic bastard. He is not from Anambra, all he does here is trying to infest people with his demonic energy but he has kept failing and will continue to fail because he has been BURSTED.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
IDENNAA:

Please, we don't want division here. Anambra people don't do divisions. Today , Nibo is part of greater Awka. What is wrong with you.

Mktinsight is a demon from hell, he thrives where there's division and confusion. All his posts on this thread right from omambaladotcom has been about that same mission. We will never allow him to thrive here.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lol, you are now from nibo

We all know nibo is a town unlike Awka, Okay but which LGA is nibo, Which territory is nibo, but note that Nibo is under control of Awka (territory) governing entity use ur sense bruh

mktinsight:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Rocksvibes234:

We all know nibo is a town unlike Awka, Okay but which LGA is nibo, Which territory is nibo, but note that Nibo is under control of Awka (territory) governing entity use ur sense bruh

That silly red oil guy is not only from Nibo, he is from Nise. grin grin grin

Just ask him the landmarks in his town or where his town begins or ends, he does not know because its not in google. grin grin grin

Yoruba brats always think they are smarter than everyone in the world. I met one that persistently used google-translate to write Igbo. When I asked him to translate what he wrote and pointed out that it was not the same, he immediately claimed he lived all his life and Lagos still swearing he was Igbo grin grin grin grin . In the end, i proved it to him that he was using google translate which was not very accurate for the complexities of Igbo language where one word could have several meanings based on pronunciation not captured by google-translate. By the way, i have no qualms against Yoruba google addicts. i just find it silly when they think everyone they meet must be a fool to easily fall for their half-baked deceit.

That is why i don't waste my time reading his silly posts nor responding intelligently to any of his crap.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
TEDHorsePower:

[s]Mktinsight is a cursed frustrated hopeless demonic bastard. He is not from Anambra, all he does here is trying to infest people with his demonic energy but he has kept failing and will continue to fail because he has been BURSTED.[/s]

The spelling is b-u-s-t-e-d and you see why I told you to apply that 30k propaganda salary to further your education? . Go and finish secondary school baboon.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Rocksvibes234:

I said I am from Nibo on my maternal side and Nibo is not Awka. As for LGA use your brain. Local government is a delineation for government. Towns will always preserve their socio cultural uniqueness and autonomy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1323) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.