Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2090783 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2021
Somebody should prove me wrong with facts and figures. Hiding under igbo unity is like hiding under one Nigeria. Discerning minds are not deceived at all. cool

FOXDOSSIER:
Though I respect you so much because we have had situations here on nairaland where we both agreed. But take this from me, if you don't love yourself there's no way you are gonna love your neighbour.

In other words, I mean that there's no way you will love your neighbour's children more than your own children. Love comes from inwards, then outwards. The person that sacked you because you are not an indigene did so because he loves his family more than you outsiders, and he is very much in order.

When Trump was preaching America first, it was all about loving American people first. And he was perfectly in order, because mother hen takes care of its chicks first before anything else.

Igbo unity is not different from One Nigeria mantra, because when next there is another opportunity to sack non indigenes, it will still show clearly that there's nothing like igbo unity. That phrase is just for convenience and media propaganda just like one Nigeria mantra. My point is that you should love yourself first before considering outsiders. Don't allow outsiders tell your story.

When Achebe rebutted Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness. it was because as at the time the Heart of Darkness was released, no one in Africa could actually put pen to paper to write something meaningful by the way of literature. But when Achebe came, he responded to that essay and tried to tell the world that Africa is not cursed like Joseph Conrad stated in his essay. Some people are fond of trying to turn stories of others up-side-down and it must be resisted by any means possible like Achebe did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Take your useless post to your useless Imo state. If you are intelligent enough prove my posts wrong word for word. Maybe ghosts are equally haunting you somewhere in YouTube.

[s][/s]
akuko..just go for counselling because your mind is already known to be deranged..I can give you a psychiatric's number

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2021
You actually needs help because your own case is irredeemable. You are already mentally deranged and needs immediate help. I can help you, not only by providing phone number but by taking care of your bills for psychiatric and psychological evaluation. Ndo ooh

[s]
asha80:
akuko..just go for counselling because your mind is already known to be deranged..I can give you a psychiatric's number
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
You actually needs help because your own case is irredeemable. You are already mentally deranged and needs immediate help. I can help you, not only by providing phone number but by taking care of your bills for psychiatric and psychological evaluation. Ndo ooh

[s][/s]
is that all you got?ndo oo..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Tonymexes: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2021
Lacing your comments with insults and expletives doesn't make your points more factual. There should be some sort of decorum here.

Nawao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2021
asha80:
is that all you got?ndo oo..

You know you are mentally deranged, anyone that reads your posts from the time you joined nairaland to this moment knows this. Your posts are not like the one posted by a normal person. Ndo ooooh cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
mktinsight:

Chino the propaganda machine. The mouthpiece of APGA LIES. From $2billion airport to an airport with arrival hall smaller than Roban Supermarket, Awka grin. Lets not forget that this airport will be inaugurated by April 2021 by his Excellency. The same one who said the mini-stadium would be ready by December 28 meanwhile they havent even finished with the stands talk less laid the turf or done the parking lot as at February 8, 2021. ICC it has taken them over 6 months to fix roof trusses and over 6 years to reach 50% completion.

Lets see how it goes but stop lying to Anambra people you fulani herdsman.

Forgive Obiano. He may have had some of those his favourite drinks before promising Ndi Anambra heaven on earth. You know politicians in their ego trip always think every citizenry is stupid. There is no need for Obiano to rush completion of the airport and end up giving us substandard project. I can accept 2022 completion date so long as we have a decent world standard airport project. With regards to size, I wish he made the terminal imposing but let's have solace that there is enough space for a future International terminal. What we are having on ground now is a domestic terminal which can still squeeze in international travels.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerDK: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
THE AUDACITY OF BLOODY RACIST INDIANS IN MY STATE. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

IT TRUILY BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYE. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

SEEPCO NEEDS TO LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE.

ON A GOOD DAY, ALL THEIR MANAGEMENT TEAM, SHOULD GO TO PRISON.

WE HAVE IPOB TO HELP WITH THESE KIND OF WORK, IF ONLY ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT WILL REALISE THAT WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT.

WEN, WE ENTER THERE, WE GIVE PEOPLE VERY GOOD BEATING FIRST, AS DETERANT FOR NEXT TIME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MsxuL1ImUc
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
You are talking about Obiano and calling him drunk. Where was your own useless drunkard father when his mates were contesting elections? If your own father was reasonable and not a drunkard he would have contested elections like his fellow men did.

You will now turn around to say that I insulted your father but you forgot that Obiano whom you insulted is equally someone's father and husband.

Yes he gave a timeline for the project completion, even America hasn't met its timeline in their project execution because there are factors that could make or mar project completion timelines. How many times has 2nd Niger bridge completion timeline has been shifted?

The important thing is that the project gets completed plus or minus few months.

[s]
REGENMASTER:

Forgive Obiano. He may have had some of those his favourite drinks before promising Ndi Anambra heaven on earth. You know politicians in their ego trip always think every citizenry is stupid. There is no need for Obiano to rush completion of the airport and end up giving us substandard project. I can accept 2022 completion date so long as we have a decent world standard airport project. With regards to size, I wish he made the terminal imposing but let's have solace that there is enough space for a future International terminal. What we are having on ground now is a domestic terminal which can still squeeze in international travels.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
You are talking about Obiano and calling him drunk. Where's your own useless drunkard father when his mates were contesting elections? If your own father was reasonable and not a drunkard he would have contested elections like his fellow men did.

You will now turn around to say that I insulted your father but you forgot that Obiano whom you insulted is equally someone's father and husband.

Yes he gave a timeline for the project completion, even America hasn't met its timeline in their project execution because there are factors make or mar project completion timelines. How many times has 2nd Niger bridge completion timeline has been shifted?

The important thing is that the project gets completed plus or minus few months.

[s][/s]
Address the airport issue instead. My father is not a politician so not exposed to public scrutiny or owe anybody any expectation.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
REGENMASTER:

Address the airport issue instead. My father is not a politician so not exposed to public scrutiny or owe anybody any expectation.
[/s]

Why didn't you discuss the airport instead you went ahead to call him a drunk. Your father has the same right as Obiano to contest elections. If Obiano is a drunk, why not push for your useless father who is not a drunk to contest and let's see how many votes he would garner.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
It's now obvious that some ediots are still unhappy and internally pained over an international airport that's currently under massive construction and moving on an amazing speed,

an international Cargo/Passenger airport that mets international standard
an international airport with 3.7km runway with 400metres displaced threshold called Runway end safety area, Airfield and CAT2 Lighting, Instrument landing system, 2 taxiways, large apron that can comfortably accommodate 8 Boeing 747 aircrafts, 400 passengers terminal building with enough space for another gigantic terminal building, 12flours(34.5 metres) Air Control tower largest in the country, Airport fire station, industrial water and power house, designed to have at least two maintenance hanger and aviation fuel and enough space for future expansion.

Whats actually una problem over this Airport

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
The airport site is now more 2000 hectares of land, and more lands are still been secured,

Like they said previously, it's not just an International Airport

Rocksvibes234:
It's now obvious that some ediots are still unhappy and internally pained over an international airport that's currently under massive construction and moving on an amazing speed,

an international airport with 3.7km runway with 400metres displaced threshold called Runway end safety area, Airfield and CAT2 Lighting, Instrument landing system, large apron that can comfortably accommodate 8 Boeing 747 aircrafts, 400 passengers terminal building with enough space for another gigantic terminal building, 12flours(34.5 metres) Air Control tower largest in the country, Airport fire station, industrial water and power house, designed to have at least two maintenance hanger and aviation fuel and enough space for future expansion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Rocksvibes234:

an international airport with 3.7km runway with 400metres displaced threshold called Runway end safety area, Airfield and CAT2 Lighting, Instrument landing system, large apron that can comfortably accommodate 8 Boeing 747 aircrafts, 400 passengers terminal building with enough space for another gigantic terminal building, 12flours(34.5 metres) Air Control tower largest in the country, Airport fire station, industrial water and power house, designed to have at least two maintenance hanger and aviation fuel and enough space for future expansion.

ignore them.Most Easterners are happy over it's progress.Although I must concede that a few think that the funds where better spent elsewhere ,but like I said earlier, most of us know what that project will bring to the East

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
hammerDK:
THE AUDACITY OF BLOODY RACIST INDIANS IN MY STATE. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

IT TRUILY BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYE. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

SEEPCO NEEDS TO LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE.

ON A GOOD DAY, ALL THEIR MANAGEMENT TEAM, SHOULD GO TO PRISON.

WE HAVE IPOB TO HELP WITH THESE KIND OF WORK, IF ONLY ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT WILL REALISE THAT WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT.

WEN, WE ENTER THERE, WE GIVE PEOPLE VERY GOOD BEATING FIRST, AS DETERANT FOR NEXT TIME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MsxuL1ImUc
This presents Igbos leaders are cowards, look at what someone is doing in your state, and a governor is bagging them , to do the necessary things, instead to take over the company closed it down, with youths.i cry for Igbos future, we are doomed.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Internal street networks in Awka Millennium City begins. Awka Millennium City is geared to be the best city in sub saharan Africa. The design of the roads in the city comes with 100% covered drains, fiber optics cables, power and other sites and services

12 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sistergal80(m): 1:32am On Feb 09, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
Click on this link to join our WhatsApp group, thank you.

https://chat.w hatsapp.com/HhCx47LB9cgAzNVv6tkZA4

What you will do now is copy the link, then delete the space between the W and H of WhatsApp and now join the group

Thank you
Purehuman are you in the Anambra Forum? If no,join using the above link.

You don't have to mind that dimwit running his mouth like a broken sewage pipe. So many uncouth lips here in d name of defending nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerDK: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
This presents Igbos leaders are cowards, look at what someone is doing in your state, and a governor is begging them , to do the necessary things, instead to take over the company closed it down, with youths.i cry for Igbos future, we are doomed.

SEEPCO SHOULD BE TAKEN OVER BY ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT. I.E. MACHINERY AND INFRASTRUCTURE.

ALL THEIR STAFF ARRESTED FOR QUESTIONING AND DETAINED IN PRISON.

ALL THEIR FILES AND DOCUMENT SIEZED AND LOOKED OVER TO SEE HOW MUCH OIL THEY SOLD AND THE PROFIT.

CALCULATE THEIR REVENUE AGAINST THE COST OF THE MACHINERY SIEZED, ANY SURPLUS IS OWED BY SEEPCO AND MUST BE PAID BEFORE THEY CAN LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE.

THIS IS HOW I WOULD HAVE DEALT WITH THE MATTER.

I WONT BEG ANYBODY AND I WILL GO IN AND TAKE OVER WITH MY OWN ENGINEERS, SOME EVEN FROM CHINA.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerDK: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2021
SEEPCO SHOULD GO AWAY AND THANK THEIR STARS, GUNNERS WERE NOT BROUGHT IN TO DEAL WITH THE MATTER.

AND ANY ATTEMPT TO PROLONG THE TAKE OVER, VIA ANY NONSENSE COURT CASE, WILL CAUSE TARGETED ASSASINATION OF THEIR SENIOR MANAGEMENT.

THEM GO TAKE RACE, LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE.

NDI ARA!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
hammerDK:

SEEPCO SHOULD BE TAKEN OVER BY ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT. I.E. MACHINERY AND INFRASTRUCTURE.

ALL THEIR STAFF ARRESTED FOR QUESTIONING AND DETAINED IN PRISON.

ALL THEIR FILES AND DOCUMENT SIEZED AND LOOKED OVER TO SEE HOW MUCH OIL THEY SOLD AND THE PROFIT.

CALCULATE THEIR REVENUE AGAINST THE COST OF THE MACHINERY SIEZED, ANY SURPLUS IS OWED BY SEEPCO AND MUST BE PAID BEFORE THEY CAN LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE.

THIS IS HOW I WOULD HAVE DEALT WITH THE MATTER.

I WONT BEG ANYBODY AND I WILL GO IN AND TAKE OVER WITH MY OWN ENGINEERS, SOME EVEN FROM CHINA.
Bro our leaders has fail us, can this kind of things happen in northern Nigeria, by now heads will be rolling, Igbo leaders we have now are cowards, they are useless, imagine a governor that supposed to close the company , is waiting for federal government to do it for him, this company is cooperating with federal authorities to deny us our rights, and the useless governor is talking nonsense, no action, can governor of rivers state allow this kind of things happen in his state, Igbos are doomed.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
hammerDK:
SEEPCO SHOULD GO AWAY AND THANK THEIR STARS, GUNNERS WERE NOT BROUGHT IN TO DEAL WITH THE MATTER.

AND ANY ATTEMPT TO PROLONG THE TAKE OVER, VIA ANY NONSENSE COURT CASE, WILL CAUSE TARGETED ASSASINATION OF THEIR SENIOR MANAGEMENT.

THEM GO TAKE RACE, LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE.

NDI ARA!
please let put this video in Facebook Igbos group, what's app Igbos group, let the world see what's is happening to our nation, our leaders has sold us into slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerDK: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
Bro our leaders has fail us, can this kind of things happen in northern Nigeria, by now heads will be rolling, Igbo leaders we have now are cowards, they are useless, imagine a governor that supposed to close the company , is waiting for federal government to do it for him, this company is cooperating with federal authorities to deny us our rights, and the useless governor is talking nonsense, no action, can governor of rivers state allow this kind of things happen in his state, Igbos are doomed.

BROTHER, WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO ACT LIKE LIONS, THEY WILL TURN COWARDS.

WHEN IT COMES TO KILLING OUR POOR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON THE STREET FOR DARING TO PROTEST, THEY WILL BE LIONS.

THIS IS WAT MAKES ME MAD.

THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE AFRAID KILLING OUR OWN PEOPLE AND COMPETENTLY DEAL WITH THIS INDIAN FOREIGNERS WITH CONTEMPT.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerDK: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
BY THE TIME, THEY FINISH DEALING WITH THE INDIAN COMPANY, THEY WILL UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF FEDERALISM.

THEY WILL UNDERSTAND THAT IN ANAMBRA, THE STATE GOVERNMENT IS SUPREME.

THEY WILL FEAR THE STATE GOVERNMENT EVEN MORE THAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

THE PROBLEMS, THEY WILL SEE IN OUR HAND, WILL SHOCK THEM.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Funny thing is, a Igbo man can’t go to India and do this sort of thing.....team up with a bigoted, greedy and vindictive central gov’t to rip off an entire state! Even if the Indian gov’t agree (which would never happen as there’s a greater chance of hell freezing over), the state gov’t or ethnicity affected wouldn’t!

This is why i say Nigerian political elite are generally greedy and self-serving, but our lot in the south-east are worse by not even trying to fight our corner against Abuja! And then there’s Ken Nnamani....waxing lyrical about how Buhari is the best thing for Ndigbo since sliced bread! This is someone that was in PDP (the party they now love to malign), and the corridors of power for close to 20 years, yet has nothing to show for it in the south-east!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Those of you that watched that YouTube clip, i hope you saw all the active oil wells and gas flaring going on illegally!? Later now some bastards will come and say there’s no oyel and gas in Anambra!

By the way, wasn’t this why Orient Petroleum was set up? If these thieving seepco are drilling all these wells, which one is Orient Petroleum drilling?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
Those of you that watched that YouTube clip, i hope you saw all the active oil wells and gas flaring going on illegally!? Later now some bastards will come and say there’s no oyel and gas in Anambra!

By the way, wasn’t this why Orient Petroleum was set up? If these thieving seepco are drilling all these wells, which one is Orient Petroleum drilling?

Orient Petroleum is drilling it's own oil at Otuocha/Aguleri axis, while the Indian owned SEEPCO is drilling at Ogbaru (near Onitsha). The one in Ogbaru borders Rivers/Delta states.

Overall, Anambra has large deposits of hydrocarbon spreading from Otuocha/Aģuleri down to Ogbaru.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Though I respect you so much because we have had situations here on nairaland where we both agreed. But take this from me, if you don't love yourself there's no way you are gonna love your neighbour.

In other words, I mean that there's no way you will love your neighbour's children more than your own children. Love comes from inwards, then outwards. The person that sacked you because you are not an indigene did so because he loves his family more than you outsiders, and he is very much in order.

When Trump was preaching America first, it was all about loving American people first. And he was perfectly in order, because mother hen takes care of its chicks first before anything else.

Igbo unity is not different from One Nigeria mantra, because when next there is another opportunity to sack non indigenes, it will still show clearly that there's nothing like igbo unity. That phrase is just for convenience and media propaganda just like one Nigeria mantra. My point is that you should love yourself first before considering outsiders. Don't allow outsiders tell your story.

When Achebe rebutted Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness. it was because as at the time the Heart of Darkness was released, no one in Africa could actually put pen to paper to write something meaningful by the way of literature. But when Achebe came, he responded to that essay and tried to tell the world that Africa is not cursed like Joseph Conrad stated in his essay. Some people are fond of trying to turn stories of others up-side-down and it must be resisted by any means possible like Achebe did.

Ebe onye bi ka ona awachi. Anambra will come first to we Ndi Anambra before Igbo. Some people scream Igbo unity when it favors them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
IDENNAA:

Ebe onye bi ka ona awachi. Anambra will come first to we Ndi Anambra before Igbo. Some people scream Igbo unity when it favors them.

@bolded... exactly.

They will want to keep you down with them based on igbo sentiments. only fools allows themselves to be tricked in by such sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:

Stop wasting your time with on nonentities.

Everyone is okay with the 36 Independent state structure and everyone must look inwards to solve their own problems.

We are not running a monarchial or regional govt where one leftist from Imo state will tell us how to run our affairs.

Everyone needs to be more focused on their states... period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Cap Don
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Stop wasting your time with on nonentities.

Everyone is okay with the 36 Independent state structure and everyone must look inwards to solve their own problems.

We are not running a monarchial or regional govt where one leftist from Imo state will tell us how to run our affairs.

Everyone needs to be more focused on their states... period.

I have perceived a certain element who are happy as long as the Anambra people are down and quiet. The other time Flavor was asked to go to his home state and protest. Suddenly , somebody forgot the united Igbo sermon..lol. Flavor gladly moved himself to Anambra , protested amidst admiration by Ndi Anambra. Ndi Anambra ebiro na offia.

If you dont like these sort of comments then leave us alone. Ana esi unor dilu mma puta ilo.....charity begins at home.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.