Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2076092 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ifeanyi come to my house and eat. Na hunger dey worry you. cheesy

[s]
martinect2803:

Send me money for food nau.
I have an identity, show us yours.
Jame Eze alert don enter nau.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Okay we all pray he surround himself with four sights men's who knows what they are doing

mktinsight:

Soludo needs to build his team before the election and focus on things that are achievable. I like his urban plan, his industrial plan and his community engagement plan. The idea of grant matching for using town unions rather than the corrupt LGAs as development agencies is a good one and it will infuse a new spirit for community members home and abroad to once again contribute to their development.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
So mktinsight, from your own view now. Among Soludo and other aspirants who do you think will do more better in transforming our dear State if elected as a governor?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
BastardWike:

I was about to take you serious thinking you're "ndi abroad" who came back after a long time only to discover that things hasn't changed much until you said the parts in bold. You're obviously an ofenmanu man trying to criticize destructively. For starters, SW cities and towns are currently the most backward and stagnated in Nigeria today. Owerri and Abuja are the only two cities in Nigeria where you can't find keke or motorcycles in its city centre, taxify and other modern taxi hailing services are common in Owerri too, posh restaurants and hotels are everywhere. Onitsha, Enugu, Awka, Owerri etc. in Igboland are all massively urbanizing with modern houses than you can find elsewhere in Nigeria. You mentioned El Rufai and Donald Duke as success stories but conveniently forgot about Dave Umahi.

Dude forget propaganda, if there is any region doing well in terms of modernization outside Abuja and Lagos, it is SE.

My dear you're typing rubbish..hear me clearly,,i am one who has travelled to almost all d states in this country and international travels too..i must say your state needs to be receptive to other tribes..y'all look down on other tribes of d country not just Ana bra d whole SE have a very poor relationship with most tribes in Nigeria..y'all should do better because your tribe isn't d best but one amongst d numerous tribes in Nigeria. Y'all should open up,mingle and embrace other tribes food,culture etc marriage inclusive.

You all can boast of building modern edifices..good! But whats d use of modern beautiful edifices without working basic infrastructures? Is it d state capital's water project? Una fail 4 that one..is it constructing modern day solid roads with side walks? Una fail for that one...is it about keeping your two cities clean? Una fail 4 that one...go and see Onitsha and d state capital very dirty and stinking. Is it a solid standing market in d state capital? Una fail 4 that one. And pls don't come and tell me trash about that una village looking eke awka market looking like a market in d 15th century lacking in organisation and proper structuring.

Pls go and tell ur State governor to wake up from his slumber biko.

Y'all should stop making irritating noise on this thread and learn to call mediocrity by it's name.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Soludo emerging d governor of Anambra will still be a disaster..ur state needs a neutral candidate to transform d state. The state has better prospects but highly mismanaged.

Soludo will still take d state to its present status quo...no rapid growth just some staggering snail like growth.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
BossJamal:

My dear you're typing rubbish..hear me clearly,,i am one who has travelled to almost all d states in this country and international travels too..i must say your state needs to be receptive to other tribes..y'all look down on other tribes of d country not just Ana bra d whole SE have a very poor relationship with most tribes in Nigeria..y'all should do better because your tribe isn't d best but one amongst d numerous tribes in Nigeria. Y'all should open up,mingle and embrace other tribes food,culture etc marriage inclusive.

You all can boast of building modern edifices..good! But whats d use of modern beautiful edifices without working basic infrastructures? Is it d state capital's water project? Una fail 4 that one..is it constructing modern day solid roads with side walks? Una fail for that one...is it about keeping your two cities clean? Una fail 4 that one...go and see Onitsha and d state capital very dirty and stinking. Is it a solid standing market in d state capital? Una fail 4 that one. And pls don't come and tell me trash about that una village looking eke awka market looking like a market in d 15th century lacking in organisation and proper structuring.

Y'all should stop making irritating noise on this thread and learn to call mediocrity by it's name.
Waiting person no go see for nairaland, first which state are you from?

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
BossJamal:
Soludo emerging d governor of Anambra will still be a disaster..ur state needs a neutral candidate to transform d state. The state has better prospects but highly mismanaged.

Soludo will still take d state to its present status quo...no rapid growth just some staggering snail like growth.
na for nairaland a faceless forum birds without wings will always fly, imagine this thing lecturing us about man his tribe can't produce, same folks that was comparing NOI with their runaway certificate fudger

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
BossJamal:

Bitter mind this is about developments in Anambra state, go and create thread about your state let see how far you will go with 15 pages.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hahahaha..Just look at this bush fowl illiterate from the rustic roof mud house region. I don't need to ask you your state because we already know you are from bush. Awka and Onitsha are like London compare to your state capital that can best be described as a village. Yes, I mean typical village. Why are you killing yourself on this thread. Let's open a new thread between Anambra and your rustic backward state let's compare. I.bet, you will run away from the thread in 2 minutes. cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:

My dear you're typing rubbish..hear me clearly,,i am one who has travelled to almost all d states in this country and international travels too..i must say your state needs to be receptive to other tribes..y'all look down on other tribes of d country not just Ana bra d whole SE have a very poor relationship with most tribes in Nigeria..y'all should do better because your tribe isn't d best but one amongst d numerous tribes in Nigeria. Y'all should open up,mingle and embrace other tribes food,culture etc marriage inclusive.ou all can boast of building modern edifices..good! But whats d use of modern beautiful edifices without working basic infrastructures? Is it d state capital's water project? Una fail 4 that one..is it constructing modern day solid roads with side walks? Una fail for that one...is it about keeping your two cities clean? Una fail 4 that one...go and see Onitsha and d state capital very dirty and stinking. Is it a solid standing market in d state capital? Una fail 4 that one. And pls don't come and tell me trash about that una village looking eke awka market looking like a market in d 15th century lacking in organisation and proper structuringPls go and tell ur State governor to wake up from his slumber biko.Y'all should stop making irritating noise on this thread and learn to call mediocrity by it's name.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obalatule: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
BossJamal:

Ladies and gentlemen we have a mental patient in this thread grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obalatule: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
BossJamal:

This thread dey really pepper some elements for body o grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
No one needs advice from a dumb fellow from a state where their state capital is filled with mud houses and rustic brown roof. Tell your governor to demolish your entire state because it is an eyesore, then rebuild it decently so that it can stand a chance to compete with a frontline state like Anambra cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:
Soludo emerging d governor of Anambra will still be a disaster..ur state needs a neutral candidate to transform d state. The state has better prospects but highly mismanagedSoludo will still take d state to its present status quo...no rapid growth just some staggering snail like growth.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
Obalatule:
Ladies and gentlemen we have a mental patient in this thread grin grin

Na serious mental problem dey worry the clown .The developments in Anambra being posted here dey cause am serious heart break and mental breakdown. I never see this kind madness before cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lol..see this dirty stinking vagabond from rustic brown roof mud house state. Simple thing you cannot do. Just open competition thread between Anambra and your backward mud house state let's compare.

By the way which kind of school did you attend sef? Lmao. Just look at how she's writing ordinary sentence in a disorderly manner, she can't even make one correct sentence. Your problem is beyond spiritual, you equally have mental and illiteracy problems.

Please go back to night school and learn how to make correct sentence. Then after which, you should go to your state governor and ask him to demolish your mud house state because it is embarrassing to live in mud in the 21st century.

Your entire state is filthy, dilapidated, disgusting, disorganised, unplanned and filled with rustic dirty mud houses.. Your state capital is a filthy disorganised disjointed jungle littered with rustic mud houses. If you don't like the bitter truth, use dagger and cut your neck. cheesy

See your state capital below. Tell your governor to demolish this because it is as if your state is 500yrs behind Anambra. Shame cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:
Lil look at them fools. Sensible discussions they can't even engage you. Their forte is to score so high in insults upon insults.Just try calling a spade a spade, u will see them all flying out like winged termites ready 2 insult. Lmao ;DThe truth hurts..i wonder how yall sleep at night knowing u have to keep defending mediocrity everyday? Ehnn NL Eastern e-rats...who did this to some of u? See that old rugged e-diot defending filth and rotteness of his state..when he finishes he will use that same fingers of his to go troll and talk about mediocrity to SW BMC and Buhari pple.. U think we don't see some of u on other platforms d way u go all out to shame and call out corruption meanwhile ur own home is on fire and filthy...as u use one finger to point at someone the rest are all pointing to u.Do what u preach,,the was u criticise others same way u should swallow criticisms fromothers...okayThat's why Buhari and his cults of Supporters from d north and south west keep basking in d euphoria of mediocrity and corruption...because even d root is stinking,,,how much more d govt at d top.Your state Anambra is filthy. From d state capital down to Onitsha oozes of filth,poor planning,and lacks basic infrastructure..pls deal with it!If u don't like my posts pls go and slit ur throat for all i care...lmI will keep saying it no matter how angry and uneasy u become...keep it up at defending poor governance in ur state..things will hunt u 4 lifeDirty state and dirty disorganized governor!
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
BossJamal:
Lil look at them fools. Sensible discussions they can't even engage you. Their forte is to score so high in insults upon insults.

Just try calling a spade a spade, u will see them all flying out like winged termites ready 2 insult. Lmao grin

The truth hurts..i wonder how yall sleep at night knowing u have to keep defending mediocrity everyday? Ehnn NL Eastern e-rats...who did this to some of u?

See that old rugged e-diot defending filth and rotteness of his state..when he finishes he will use that same fingers of his to go troll and talk about mediocrity to SW BMC and Buhari pple.. U think we don't see some of u on other platforms d way u go all out to shame and call out corruption meanwhile ur own home is on fire and filthy...as u use one finger to point at someone the rest are all pointing to u.
Do what u preach,,the was u criticise others same way u should swallow criticisms from others...okay?

That's why Buhari and his cults of Supporters from d north and south west keep basking in d euphoria of mediocrity and corruption...because even d root is stinking,,,how much more d govt at d top.

Your state Anambra is filthy. From d state capital down to Onitsha oozes of filth,poor planning,and lacks basic infrastructure..pls deal with it!

If u don't like my posts pls go and slit ur throat for all i care...lmao grin

I will keep saying it no matter how angry and uneasy u become...keep it up at defending poor governance in ur state..things will hunt u 4 life.

Dirty state and dirty disorganized governor!

If you are a Yoruba man and you are using the word "dirty" then I have to keep my peace.

Nigeria as a whole knows the people both their men and women synonymous to dirtiness..

They don't watch their pants, let alone boxers. Same Ijebu Maje for a whole lifetime.

Was it not in same Lagos a woman went to her toilet and used the toilet broom to stir the Amala whether na ewedu.

Mind you, I used the word "IF" in the beginning of my sentence because there are many clone Monikers here..

Since you arrived wherever you are, have you washed your boxers?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Please leave the clown for me to handle na only me sabi use the right strong painful vocabulary for them.

Juliusmalema:

If you are a Yoruba man and you are using the word "dirty" then I have to keep my peace.

Nigeria as a whole knows the people both their men and women synonymous to dirtiness..

They don't watch their pants, let alone boxers. Same Ijebu Maje for a whole lifetime.

Was it not in same Lagos a woman went to her toilet and used the toilet broom to stir the Amala whether na ewedu.

Mind you, I used the word "IF" in the beginning of my sentence because there are many clone Monikers here..

Since you arrived wherever you are, have you washed your boxers?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Lol..see the dirty stinking vagabond from rustic brown roof mud house state. Simple thing you cannot do. Just open competition thread between Anambra and your backward mud house state let's compare.

By the way which kind of school did you attend sef? Lmao. Just look at how she's writing ordinary sentence in a disorderly manner, he can't even make one correct sentence. Your problem is beyond spiritual, you equally have mental and illiteracy problems.

Please go back to night school and learn how to make correct sentence. Then after which, you should go to your state governor and ask him to demolish your mud house state because it is embarrassing to live in mud in the 21st century.

See your state capital below. Tell your governor to demolish this because it is as if your state is 500yrs behind Anambra. Shame cheesy

[s][/s]

People that hardly bathe is here to form what I don't know.

The statement alone looks rustic like the oozing stench from his boxer.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BastardWike: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
BossJamal:

[s]

Y'all should stop making irritating noise on this thread and learn to call mediocrity by it's name.[/s]

Utter gibberish! Write something reasonable and intelligent, and I will engage you accordingly. It beats my imagination how primitive villagers living under the rock in Abeokuta now thinks they have opinion. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Lol..see the dirty stinking vagabond from rustic brown roof mud house state. Simple thing you cannot do. Just open competition thread between Anambra and your backward mud house state let's compare.

By the way which kind of school did you attend sef? Lmao. Just look at how she's writing ordinary sentence in a disorderly manner, she can't even make one correct sentence. Your problem is beyond spiritual, you equally have mental and illiteracy problems.

Your entire state is filthy, dilapidated, disgusting, disorganised, unplanned and filled with rustic dirty mud houses.. Your state capital is a filthy disorganised disjointed jungle littered with rustic mud houses. If you don't like the bitter truth, use dagger and cut your neck. cheesy

[s][/s]
Attach "viewers discretion" whenever you want to post the picture of than Mud city again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
martinect2803:

[s]Send me money for food nau.
I have an identity, show us yours.
Jame Eze alert don enter nau.[/s]
when will you take your dirtiness out of here and allow progressives to discuss.. James Eze this and that.. Is James Eze not your junior? What will someone call you for.. Before we know now you end up as one of the pick pockets in onitsha because instead of looking for job and getting useful to your family you are here spreading gossips about a governor that does not know about yout existence. Get a life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
BossJamal:
[s]Lil look at them fools. Sensible discussions they can't even engage you. Their forte is to score so high in insults upon insults.

Just try calling a spade a spade, u will see them all flying out like winged termites ready 2 insult. Lmao grin

The truth hurts..i wonder how yall sleep at night knowing u have to keep defending mediocrity everyday? Ehnn NL Eastern e-rats...who did this to some of u?

See that old rugged e-diot defending filth and rotteness of his state..when he finishes he will use that same fingers of his to go troll and talk about mediocrity to SW BMC and Buhari pple.. U think we don't see some of u on other platforms d way u go all out to shame and call out corruption meanwhile ur own home is on fire and filthy...as u use one finger to point at someone the rest are all pointing to u.
Do what u preach,,the was u criticise others same way u should swallow criticisms from others...okay?

That's why Buhari and his cults of Supporters from d north and south west keep basking in d euphoria of mediocrity and corruption...because even d root is stinking,,,how much more d govt at d top.

Your state Anambra is filthy. From d state capital down to Onitsha oozes of filth,poor planning,and lacks basic infrastructure..pls deal with it!

I will keep saying it no matter how angry and uneasy u become...keep it up at defending poor governance in ur state..things will hunt u 4 life.

Dirty state and dirty disorganized governor![/s]
Dont let fulani bandits catch you unprepared you while you are here typing nonsense from your cave..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dirty frustrated vagabond from the rustic mud house state. Bush old girl from jungle of mud house state, at least you are in Anambra state where you are now living in a decent house like a normal human being unlike your state where you live in mud house. cheesy

Fulani bandits have even taken over your mud house state and chased your people to Benin republic. Thank your star that you are in a golden state of Anambra, if not fulani herdsmen would have dealt with you inside in your mud in your backward useless worthless state. cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:
See them brown roaches flying to defend mediocrity because of 30k. Shame no cash una? ;Common to pay good money 4 a quality project see d way una state govt dey do merry go round. A beg i no fit wait 2 comot from this una state in less than 2weeks. Staying in this una state capital na real extreme sports.Anyone criticising ur poor dirty drunken underperforming governor is from brown roof. Ode lasuKeep defending darkness,you will never sleep well at night that i assure u.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Your state is filthy, dilapidated, cursed, red mud houses, rustic roof, bad roads, poverty, fulani herdsmen ravaging your useless worthless backward state. Your governor is a useless incompetent vagabond, he should come to Anambra to learn how to lead a state. Before then, he should demolish your state capital that's littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:
Dirty and filthy Anambra. Filled with red sand and garbag.go tell ur governor to do quality projects that will last long not all these low budget, disastardly and ugly looking things he calls projects..see roads a beg looking like bush paths lmao
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Primitive cursed vagabond from a primitive backward red mud jungle where people still live in mud houses in the 21st century. Your state is cursed that's why you are sleeping on this thread because of envy and frustration. Your primitive tendencies is stinking. Empty useless chest beater from a cursed backward shithole red mud state. Uncivilized local villagers that still live in mud houses in the 21st century. Being in Anambra is like being in America because for the first time you are living in a decent house with toilet unlike your jungle state where you guys don't know what's toilets. cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:
See them primitive and local pple. Cant even find an exquisite space to relax in ur state. Every where dey ooze local but they will keep beating empty chests.Local inhabitants bereft of civilised and modern ideasD
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
BossJamal:
See them primitive and local pple. Cant even find an exquisite space to relax in ur state. Every where dey ooze local but they will keep beating empty chests.

Local inhabitants bereft of civilised and modern ideas grin
You are an asylum seeker... Fulani bandits have chased you out of your rustic roof mud house in Osun and you ran to Anambra for cover.. If you want to relax then stop distubing us here and go back to the backwaters where you came from

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AntiHate: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

People that hardly bathe is here to form what I don't know.

The statement alone looks rustic like the oozing stench from his boxer.
Shatap!
Come and paint my mansion.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TheIstOfHisName: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2021
BossJamal:
Lil look at them fools. Sensible discussions they can't even engage you. Their forte is to score so high in insults upon insults.

Dirty state and dirty disorganized governor!

Are you from a state in the US or a district in Canada? Are you from one of the kingdoms in the UK or one of the Emirates in the UAE?

If you aren't from these places but hail from one the Nigerian states, then shut the trap you call a mouth. Demented circus clown. You speak as though there is any state in this backward ass nation that doesn't have its share of slums and ghettos. And don't even come up with the narration that some states are better off. No Nigerian state can be paired in the world standard of urban planning. While we struggle to get there, say something nice to people who are trying or SHUT UP

PS: You could still save your advice for your state governor. You can't tell me he is doing perfectly well and yet no Nigerian state makes the cut in the list of world most serene settlements.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2021
Mmiri ana agba na Awka? Mba.
Mmiri ana agba na Onitsha? Mba.
Mmiri ana agba na Nnewi? Mba?
Ekwulobia na Ihiala? Mba?
Is there a Ministry Of Water Resources in Anambra? Yes.
Do they have an annual budget? Yes?
What are they doing with it? Ha ji ya alụ ọlụ.
Which ọlụ?? Ọcha Brigade..

Eke Awka adị dirty? Yes
What's modern about it? Modern one room toilet..

Why are we then attacking the guy for stating the obvious.
Ngwa, Ekeuke 30k James Eze, attack me, call my father names.
1, 2, ready go...����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.