Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2072307 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

Yes, OWERRI Has The worst Infrastructure In The Whole World..

cheesy cheesy

I should have known

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2021
mktinsight:

Part of old achalla Road which connects Awka directly to Okpuno, Isu Aniocha, Urum and Achalla. Around 250,000 people live in this axis with only one main connecting road that is poorly maintained and not dualized. Obi opened up new roads to Okpuno but Obiano has done nothing in the state capital outside of the flyovers.

Its a great pity. A city moreover a state capital is supposed to have 10 wide avenues for proper vehicular movement. Awka has just Zik Avenue as a dual carriageway which is nothing to write home about with illegal parking, blockage and filthy trading.

APGA deserve to lose this election so the next governor will build befitting roads in the capital not village lanes all over the place.

Lol..POC Awka is not a city....still a semi village.

Onitsha has d city status. Awka has a lot of work to be executed. We ain’t feeling any city status in Awka.

We need roads roads roads roads in Awka and environs

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Lol..see this one crying, I am also resident in Awka. Awka is the fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja. Awka has beautiful roads and beautiful flyovers. Awka is like London compare to your glorified village state capital. Make you keep crying. I dey here

[s]
Landmack:

POC Awka is not a city....still a semi village.Onitsha has d city status. Awka has a lot of work to be executed. We ain’t feeling any city status in Awka.We need roads roads roads roads in Awka and environs
[/s]

11 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Annabel Cinema Awka

11 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
We are in d peak of rainy season and the roads are already looking so ugly. I think this what we get from bad governance and neglect. Some of us have come to conclude most problems we face in our state isn’t even default of d governor rather that of his cabinet members/commissioners who are supposed to brief the governor on what’s up and solutions to problems are just sitting, watching and relaxing doing absolutely nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Go round the whole igbo land, Anambra has the best roads. Please relocate out of Anambra and go to either Imo or Abia to continue your engagements there. Anambra equally has the best performing governor. We know the truth, so una propaganda can never fly here.

[s]
Landmack:
We are in d peak of rainy season and the roads are already looking so ugly. I think this what we get from bad governance and neglect. Some of us have come to conclude most problems we face in our state isn’t even default of d governor rather that of his cabinet members/commissioners who are supposed to brief the governor on what’s up and solutions to problems are just sitting, watching and relaxing doing absolutely nothing.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nedu05:
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
TheIstofHisname
Ejanla
Juliusmalema
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance
.......All the SAME person ! Some people really make SYCOPHANCY a full time job. When this youngman gets old, will he be happy or regret looking back at his deeds today?
The irony is that the pay masters of these types of persons do not have any iota of respect or trust for them. In the security world, they are killed off after their dirty sycophancy job because they are cretins not fit to be re used or too dangerous to pass on to another creepy person.

Ur foolishness is on another level.. 2021 u still dont have sense grin. What will ur family do with you now... Will you continue being dis foolish d rest of your life... I beg u in d name if wat u worship acquire sense na biko shocked
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
The morning gridlock from Amawbia junction upwards is one hell of an experience. Driving through that road in d rush hours of d morning needs patience. Keke riders and their vehicle still remains a biggger challenge in a state capital like Awka. Government needs to sit up.
The rains too are already squeezing the life off our tiny bad roads

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lol..don't misunderstand me, I only reposted the post by the useless MATHOJ, never knew your moniker was there.

ejanla077:

grin. o

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Please someone should tell the governor... This is how bad Unizik temp sit/Okpuno road is.

This is one of the most important and busiest road in the state capital. The road need serious reconstruction and dualization. Ndi Anambra deserve accessible and dual carriage road especially in the state capital.
This is another bad road in the state capital. I don’t even think of this road anytime it rains heavily.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lol..just look at how you are fooling yourself here. Here's the reason everyone knows that you are on a propaganda mission with unfounded lies on this thread. This thread is not the governor's office, nor is it commissioners office or their Facebook/twitter/Instagram accounts.

This thread was opened by , he isn't into government, but to use this thread to showcase development updates in Anambra, but miscreants like you are trying to turn it into something else with your lies, but we won't allow it here, because we shall always counter your lies.

Keep deceiving yourself with your lies, we are watching. All we know is that Anambra is the best state east of the Niger. cool

[s]
Landmack:
The morning gridlock from Amawbia junction upwards is one hell of an experience. Driving through that road in d rush hours of d morning needs patience. Keke riders and their vehicle still remains a biggger challenge in a state capital like Awka. Government needs to sit up.
The rains too are already squeezing the life off our tiny bad roads
Landmack:
his is another bad road in the state capital. I don’t even think of this road anytime it rains heavily.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Landmack:

Ministry of works is less than 100m from that ghastly blockade of Zik Avenue by the CPS. Works Road intersects several key roads that have collapsed including Obunagu Road, SM Okeke and Dike Street. Commissioner of Works is sleeping as usual.

To get to his hometown of Aguleri Commissioner of Works passes the traffic jam at the back of Eke Awka or on Zik Avenue but maybe like Obiano he us hiding in Onitsha.

Poor Awka. Beautiful land crying out for roads, roads, roads. 12 years of APGA and less than 5 roads built in the whole of Awka.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Trash as usual. This nonsense lies can never fly here. Your plan to hijack this thread to spew your lies can never work. Awka has good roads, beautiful flyovers, largest and most beautiful ICC, etc. Even Abuja has its own fair share of bad roads, Lagos as well. Whether you like it or not, Awka remains the fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja. Obiano has done well and Anambra is the best state in Igbo land. Fact cool

[s]
mktinsight:

Ministry of works is less than 100m from that ghastly blockade of Zik Avenue by the CPS. Works Road intersects several key roads that have collapsed including Obunagu Road, SM Okeke and Dike Street. Commissioner of Works is sleeping as usual. To get to his hometown of Aguleri Commissioner of Works passes the traffic jam at the back of Eke Awka or on Zik Avenue but maybe like Obiano he us hiding in Onitsha.Poor Awka. Beautiful land crying out for roads, roads, roads.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Anambra is the envy of these bitter envious miscreants camping on this thread. We are going higher as the best state in Igbo land and among the few best in Nigeria at large.

Anambra big boys endorse Soludo cheesy

TWO NNEWI GLADIATORS (INNOSON & IBETO) ENDORSE SOLUDO

Few hours after the people of Nnewi North offered their full support and allegiance to Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo at the LGA Council Umudim and in sync with the declarations of Charlie Nwa Mgbafor where he stated that he has stepped his feet in the land of lions and have with him the blessings of the spiritual and founding father of APGA, Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu (Ikemba Nnewi), Odenigbo Aguata received another invitation from two Nnewi heavyweights.

Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Ifediaso Nnewi) CEO of Innoson and Chief Cletus Ibeto (Omekannaya Nnewi) CEO of Ibeto Group totally endorsed and certified Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo because they perceive him as the most qualified, capable and competent amongst other aspirants vying for the governorship post to consolidate on the achievements of Chief Dr Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano the Executive Governor of Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrWpRTWkoIA

credit:

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nedu05:
Lol..don't misunderstand me, I only reposted the post by the useless MATHOJ, never knew your moniker was there.

sorry my blood dey hot

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nedu05:
Anambra is the envy of these bitter envious miscreants camping on this thread. We are going higher as the best state in Igbo land and among the few best in Nigeria at large.

Anambra big boys endorse Soludo cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrWpRTWkoIA

credit:

No vex, why have I not seen you post other candidates of APGA or other parties?
I stand corrected though..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
I don't owe you any explanation, face your backward Imo state where your supreme court governor is further destrying your useless state from where Okorocha stopped. This is the time you guys in that state should be preparing quality candidates to take your state out of the woods but instead you are camping here fooling yourself. cool

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

No vex, why have I not seen you post other candidates of APGA or other parties?
I stand corrected though..
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nedu05:
I don't owe you any explanation, face your backward Imo state where your supreme court governor is further destrying your useless state from where Okorocha stopped. This is the time you guys in that state should be preparing quality candidates to take your state out of the woods but instead you are camping here fooling yourself. cool

[s][/s]

Living and being you will be extremely difficult.
I hope it's worth it at the very end.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
BossJamal:

Wow this looks like d most beautiful and most beautifully international road in Anambra. See catfish pond road 4 Anambra shocked

Indeed Anambra has d best of roads in d whole of Eastern Nigeria and Nigeria as a whole.
Your case for Ondo is worst, why not open thread for your mud enclave let residents and visitors voice their minds, I open this thread clearly shows we have nothing to hide, critics are welcome no place is perfect, Lagos 4hrs ago Lagosians are all complaining,

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Living and being you is a disaster, I don't know how you live with yourself. You are filled with envy, frustration and bitterness, this is the same thing you do on YouTube and everywhere but unfortunately for you, you have met your over-match. Na me fit you. cool

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Living and being you will be extremely difficult.
I hope it's worth it at the very end.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
mktinsight:

Ministry of works is less than 100m from that ghastly blockade of Zik Avenue by the CPS. Works Road intersects several key roads that have collapsed including Obunagu Road, SM Okeke and Dike Street. Commissioner of Works is sleeping as usual.

To get to his hometown of Aguleri Commissioner of Works passes the traffic jam at the back of Eke Awka or on Zik Avenue but maybe like Obiano he us hiding in Onitsha.

Poor Awka. Beautiful land crying out for roads, roads, roads. 12 years of APGA and less than 5 roads built in the whole of Awka.

You can imagine. I don’t know what these guys take we Anambra pple for. Them don look us finish see say we no send anything called development,like for real? Every time same issue keep persisting. Till tomorrow I will keep cursing Mbadinuju who didn’t lay any foundation work in Anambra. Now everything seems somehow difficult for these past and present poor and upside thinking govt.

Them swear for we Anambra pple that we can’t enjoy what some states are enjoying. Year in year out we r crying about poor roads in d state. Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Imagine you are tackling Mbadinuju when in actual sense you should be tackling your useless father who failed you in life. Is your useless father not a man like Mbadinuju? When others were contesting elections, your father was in akwuna house..lol

Na you dem swear for, the reason you are useless and frustrated in life. Anambra is doing great as a state and it is never the reason you are miserable in life, face your backward state and leave the progressive Anambra alone.

Anambra is among the top few best performing states in Nigeria in the areas of infrastructures(roads inclusive), education, human capital development, health, agriculture, etc.

Anambra leads the rest of igbo land in all areas of development. Fact

[s]
Landmack:

You can imagine. I don’t know what these guys take we Anambra pple for. Them don look us finish see say we no send anything called development,like for real? Every time same issue keep persisting. Till tomorrow I will keep cursing Mbadinuju who didn’t lay any foundation work in Anambra. Now everything seems somehow difficult for these past and present poor and upside thinking govt.Them swear for we Anambra pple that we can’t enjoy what some states are enjoying. Year in year out we r crying about poor roads in d state. Na wa o
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Anambra roads especially the state capital roads need serious upgrades. Dualize roads that needs that..we shouldn’t be passing through pains in our dear state.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
Landmack:
Anambra roads especially the state capital roads need serious upgrades. Dualize roads that needs that..we shouldn’t be passing through pains in our dear state.
[/s]

cheesy
Cry cry..where's the broken rule, did I lie in my post? As for roads, Anambra has the best road networks in igbo land, Awka has well paved roads, flyovers, etc. Anambra remains the best.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nedu05:
Imagine you are tackling Mbadinuju when in actual sense you should be tackling your [b]useless father who failed you in life. Is your useless father[/b]not a man like Mbadinuju? When others were contesting elections, your father was in akwuna house..lol

Na you dem swear for, the reason you are useless and frustrated in life. Anambra is doing great as a state and it is never the reason you are miserable in life, face your backward state and leave the progressive Anambra alone.

Anambra is among the top few best performing states in Nigeria in the areas of infrastructures(roads inclusive), education, human capital development, health, agriculture, etc.

Anambra leads the rest of igbo land in all areas of development. Fact

[s][/s]

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
I pointed the broken rule to u guys/MODs and the post disappeared are we really safe on NL? Why deleting a report of abuse?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Landmack:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
I pointed the broken rule to u guys/MODs and the post disappeared are we really safe on NL? Why deleting a report of abuse?

Seun and MODs why deleting a report on a broken rule?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Landmack:

?

Stop crying and constituting nuisance on this thread. This thread is not your bedroom, go home and cry, stop crying and disturbing the peace of this thread. cool

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Landmack:

Seun and MODs why deleting a report on a broken rule?

Mods kept deleting your post because they know you are a nuisance trolling in this thread. They have been monitoring you spamming this thread with lies and propaganda.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: naturalman, iroko2020(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.