Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2062042 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2021
How can one say there is development in a state when for over 6months and still counting, the government of the day has no single commissioned project to its name?
Congratulations to Ndị Anambra!!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2021
How can you say that your cursed backward shithole Imo state is developing when in actually sense, imo state is the worst and most backward state in SE. Imo is equally ravaged by insecurity, bad roads, filth, under development, poverty, etc, no wonder most imo indigenes are relocating to Anambra for greener pasture because there's functional government in Anambra that does roads, bridges, hospitals, schools, flyovers, International airport, international conference centre, security, etc. Even the useless 419 supreme court governor is confused as to what governance is about. Ndi Imo ndo nu cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:
How can one say there is development in a state when for over 6months and still counting, the government of the day has no single commissioned project to its name?Congratulations to Ndị Anambra!!
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2021
Mathoj:

Nedu05
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance
.......All one person ! Some people really make SYCOPHANCY a full time job. When this youngman gets old, will he be happy or regret looking back at his deeds today?
The irony is that the pay masters of these types of persons do not have any iota of respect or trust for them. In the security world, they are killed off after their dirty sycophancy job because they are cretins not fit to be re used or too dangerous to pass on to another creepy person.

That is not a problem, it's his business, maybe he is making a living out of it, no problem.
But, he should be constructive about his defense of opinions. If truly he has the growth and development of the state at heart as he claims, he should be open to criticism.
And not everyone that disagrees is an enemy. He cannot even engage in a decent conversation without calling people names, who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:
How can you say that your cursed backward shithole Imo state is developing when in actually sense, imo state is the worst and most backward state in SE. Imo is equally ravaged by insecurity, bad roads, filth, under development, poverty, etc, no wonder most imo indigenes are relocating to Anambra for greener pasture because there's functional government in Anambra that does roads, bridges, hospitals, schools, flyovers, International airport, international conference centre, security, etc. Even the useless 419 supreme court governor is confused as to what governance is about. Ndi Imo ndo nu cheesy

[s][/s]

How many of your Guber candidates are domiciled in Anambra?
How many ndị Anambra are in Anambra?
Stop your stone age gutter reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2021
The issue is with a disgruntled fellow from the most backward state in igbo land called Imo state coming to talk about the progressive Anambra.

Owerri has become a killing field but you are not worried.

Owerri has continued to be a ghost backward shithole town because of insecurity and under development but you are not worried.

Imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture but you are never worried.

Hopeless Ozodigba the governor of Imo state is so clueless that he had to invite the military to come bomb Imo indigenes but you weren't bothered.

Tell me what's working in your backward shithole Imo state today? Nothing

I sincerely sympathise with you people because now it is clear that your envy for Anambra is out of hand cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

hat is not a problem, it's his business, maybe he is making a living out of it, no problem.
But, he should be constructive about his defense of opinions. If truly he has the growth and development of the state at heart as he claims, he should be open to criticism. And not everyone that disagrees is an enemy. He cannot even engage in a decent conversation without calling people names, who does that?
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2021
Lol..at least 99% of them unlike your cursed backward Imo state where millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra. Aren't you ashamed that almost 2 million of your Imo people live in Onitsha alone, even your parents are still living in Anambra till date because they know that going back to Imo state is death. Stop reasoning like a bush man. Tufia

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

How many of your Guber candidates are domiciled in Anambra? How many ndị Anambra are in Anambra?
Stop your stone age gutter reasoning.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2021
moonsurfing:
Who is ChineduAlaegbu here? Are you sure about this?
https://www.nairaland.com/6610798/armed-robbers-disguising-ipob-caught

Na him hahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2021
moonsurfing:

Do you know him?

Make I sing for you..if you ask me na who I go ask..

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2021
moonsurfing:

Please stop the nonsense song. My question is, do you know this man, because he is trending on Facebook, Instagram and nairaland?

Na me be Google, ask Google? Fvck you
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

That is not a problem, it's his business, maybe he is making a living out of it, no problem.
But, he should be constructive about his defense of opinions. If truly he has the growth and development of the state at heart as he claims, he should be open to criticism.
And not everyone that disagrees is an enemy. He cannot even engage in a decent conversation without calling people names, who does that?

This Person share the same space with Buhari. They do not tolerated diverse but constructive opinions. They are narcissists and megalomaniacs. it is a waste of time educating such characters to be civil.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
Trashy post from a mischievous miscreant. Nairaland is so big that you can share your views anywhere, it mustn't be on this thread.

[s]
Mathoj:

his Person share the same space with Buhari. They do not tolerated diverse but constructive opinions. They are narcissists and megalomaniacs. it is a waste of time educating such characters to be civil.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mathoj:

This Person share the same space with Buhari. They do not tolerated diverse but constructive opinions. They are narcissists and megalomaniacs. it is a waste of time educating such characters to be civil.

And to think he might be a youth, or a father.
He is trying to dig up my ID all because we are talking about development in Anambra State and I asked to be shown a project commissioned by ANSG under Governor Willie Obiano in 6months.
If none can be pointed to, where then is the development?
Even if there is no commissioned projects with ANSG, what policies are in place to attract investors, what about FDI?
And they are busy posting pictures and making fun of whoever that doesn't agree to their make believe stories.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Anambra is doing far greater than your backward shithole Imo state in all aspects of development: infrastructure, education, IGR, FDI, Human capital development, fiscal sustainability, etc, so why the fixation on Anambra instead of backward Imo state?

Who is digging up your ID, show me anywhere in my post that I talked about your ID? Face the debate and stop diverting attention.

At least Anambra is doing very well as a state, but you don't care if your Imo state is burnt into the ground because insecurity, under development, etc.

Obiano is far better than all the governors Imo state have produced since 1999. Is it sleepy Udenwa or the incompetent 419 ohakim or the greatest thief of them all called Okoroawusa that wasted 8yrs and stole the state into the ground or the new incompetent failure supreme court governor that wasted no time to invite the military to come bomb his people because of his cluelessness.

You shouldn't be talking in public because your Imo state is a shambolic mess. Inugo cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

He is trying to dig up my ID all because we are talking about development in Anambra State and I asked to be shown a project commissioned by ANSG under Governor Willie Obiano in 6months.
If none can be pointed to, where then is the development?Even if there is no commissioned projects with ANSG, what policies are in place to attract investors, what about FDI?
And they are busy posting pictures and making fun of whoever that doesn't agree to their make believe stories.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

If none can be pointed to, where then is the development?
Even if there is no commissioned projects with ANSG, what policies are in place to attract investors, what about FDI?

Just leave the thread.

Stop agitating for others. Agitate for good governance in your home state.

Charity they say begins at home not on another man's land.

Direct all these your questions to your state.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Na just envy dey worry that guy, he just sat somewhere filled with bitterness and envy over a progressive Anambra. Is Anambra the reason Imo state is backward useless worthless and hopeless? I don't just understand it cheesy

Juliusmalema:

Just leave the thread.

Stop agitating for others. Agitate for good governance in your home state.

Charity they say begins at home not on another man's land.

Direct all these your questions to your state.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
Wow, Obiano receive head of the political and economic sector, of USA

Any one with details of what they came to anambra state to do? , Ansmedia, American quarters etx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzYevR1rfU

I think it is a courtesy visit

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is all Hallows Seminary stadium Onitsha. The mission through the government support has done so much to transform educational facilities across Anambra schools. Archbishop of Onitsha was seen opening the sports facility for use by seminarians.

Photo credit

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
This is all Hallows Seminary stadium Onitsha. The mission through the government support has done so much to transform educational facilities across Anambra schools. Archbishop of Onitsha was seen opening the sports facility for use by seminarians.

Photo credit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05
Juliusmalema
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance
.......All one person ! Some people really make SYCOPHANCY a full time job. When this youngman gets old, will he be happy or regret looking back at his deeds today?
The irony is that the pay masters of these types of persons do not have any iota of respect or trust for them. In the security world, they are killed off after their dirty sycophancy job because they are cretins not fit to be re used or too dangerous to pass on to another creepy person.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Mathoj
Juliusmalema
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance
MathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathojMathoj

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
moonsurfing:

You are silly. You must open up now if you know this man

Stop stalking me, I said you should ask Google cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Photo credit

Biko, which area did government support came in? The opening in question, was done 3 or 4 Sundays ago. Hugeman of Radio Sapientiae was the host, Rev. Frs. played the game.
Was there any government representative that day?
Who is he?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Stop poke nosing into Anambra news, face your backward shithole Imo state. Anambra supports mission schools both catholic and Anglican. No one asked for your useless explanation. Your backward Imo state is under the siege of terrorists but you are here pretending that all is well.

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Biko, which area did government support came in? The opening in question, was done 3 or 4 Sundays ago. Hugeman of Radio Sapientiae was the host, Rev. Frs. played the game.Was there any government representative that day?
Who is he?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Very good development. The mission has raised the bar of education in Anambra to surpass other states by far.

ANSMEDIA:

Photo credit

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nedu05:
Stop poke nosing into Anambra news, face your backward shithole Imo state. Anambra supports mission schools both catholic and Anglican. No one asked for your useless explanation. Your backward Imo state is under the siege of terrorists but you are here pretending that all is well.

[s][/s]

Show us ANSG project, you went and brought a church project. The new building springing up in the Seminary was also attracted by ANSG. The mini stadium is a church project, ANSG contributed nothing to it.
Stop spreading false news.
All Saints Cathedral has been repainted, Grail Temple too, post it as ANSG support project.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
This thread is not here to prove anything to you inugo. Why are you bothered about a progressive Anambra when your Imo state is shambles. Obiano's projects have dwarfed all the projects done by all your governors put together since 1999. I know how bitter you are over the backwardness of your Imo state, but I can't help you. Inugo cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Show us ANSG project, you went and brought a church project. The new building springing up in the Seminary was also attracted by ANSG. The mini stadium is a church project, ANSG contributed nothing to it.Stop spreading false news.
All Saints Cathedral has been repainted, Grail Temple too, post it as ANSG support project.
Thank you.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

Biko, which area did government support came in? The opening in question, was done 3 or 4 Sundays ago. Hugeman of Radio Sapientiae was the host, Rev. Frs. played the game.
Was there any government representative that day?
Who is he?

Please stop quoting me, I am not here for your childish post. Grown men behaving like toddlers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.