Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2073769 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 12:43am On Nov 07, 2021
TheIstOfHisName:

Community P/S II - Idemili North

APC - 441
APGA - 12
PDP - 26

Ifite Agbeje 1 - Idemili North

APC - 1018
APGA - 18

Abatete

APC : 642

APGA : 12

This is what I warned about on the eve of the election. But some people thought they knew it all. APC has just kicked off their rigging pattern. The same Idemili North.

Stop posting silly thrash.

Again, Anambra is not Imo where people will fold their hands and allow you to write any fake numbers to deceive anyone. Every single result sheet has been documented with pictures and even the picture of all the agents and INEC PO on-site once the result is released at the polling center.

Anambra is really not Imo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 1:07am On Nov 07, 2021
TheIstOfHisName:
How the election would be won and lost via senatorial districts

Anambra North: Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Anambra Central: Valentine Ozigbo

Anambra South: Would swing for Charles Chukwuma Soludo or Valentine Ozigbo.

Andy Ubah might emerge governor- elect by few political tactics. He might be banking on the method that sprang Okezie Ikpeazu as the governor-elect of Abia state in 2015 general elections. Should he (Andy Ubah) be trailing third which would very easy for him, considering the waves of defections to his party. He would most likely rig his way in by a result of an LGA that would be lost in the morning and found in the night. This LGA is most likely to be Idemili North. A manipulated result such as

IDEMILI NORTH

APC: 88,567
APGA: 4,767
PDP: 3, 567
TOTAL:......

Presenting such result from an LGA with a huge difference from the frontrunner, would neutralise the total summation of votes and spring him from a third placer to the 1st.

Ikpeazu used this tactics in 2015 with results from Obingwa and Osisioma Ngwa LGAs , which returned over 80% votes to him and would displace Alex Otti of APGA who was the first placer in other LGAs.

I wish all the candidates the best of luck tomorrow.

Such an evil trance is not needed here.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 1:11am On Nov 07, 2021
TheIstOfHisName:

Community P/S II - Idemili North

APC - 441
APGA - 12
PDP - 26

Ifite Agbeje 1 - Idemili North

APC - 1018
APGA - 18

Abatete

APC : 642

APGA : 12

This is what I warned about on the eve of the election. But some people thought they knew it all. APC has just kicked off their rigging pattern. The same Idemili North.

Which one is Community Primary School 11 Idemili North and Ifite Agbeje 1. They are not Polling Units. Post authentic results.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TheIstOfHisName: 1:12am On Nov 07, 2021
Cjrane2:

Again, Anambra is not Imo where people will fold their hands and allow you to write any fake numbers to deceive anyone. Every single result sheet has been documented with pictures and even the picture of all the agents and INEC PO on-site once the result is released at the polling center.

Learn to present your POV as a mature adult who sucked his mother's breast.

I'm not APC and I'm not rooting for APC to win the race. I'm only presenting a danger that might happen and needs to be corrected ASAP.

That you referred a duely signed result sheet as trash explains the kind of narcissist you're when it comes to common reasoning. This is a public space. Stop behaving as though your father bought the whole space and no one is free to walk about.

PS: I wouldn't reply to any futher argument. You're not worth my time. Get your childish emotions back in check when a constructive argument is been made. Or join your ranting colleagues in the kindergarten, as clearly your are a kid stuck in an adult's body.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Cjrane2:

The fool is testing the waters!

I know these people are shameless riggers, but they should at least try to cook the figures in a believable way!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 4:14am On Nov 07, 2021
PapillodeKing:

Which one is Community Primary School 11 Idemili North and Ifite Agbeje 1. They are not Polling Units. Post authentic results.

Agbaja precisely

Just checked now, abatete is gone to APC.

Go and verify...

And in thousands margin

Before mad man start quoting me like an idiot.

Check the link here
https://inecelectionresults.com/elections/61865a0b3b9914634e0ebafe/pu/5f0f4781c440353badb0fe42/document
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 5:09am On Nov 07, 2021
EasternActivist:

Agbaja precisely

Just checked now, abatete is gone to APC.

Go and verify...

And in thousands margin

Before mad man start quoting me like an idiot.

Check the link here
https://inecelectionresults.com/elections/61865a0b3b9914634e0ebafe/pu/5f0f4781c440353badb0fe42/document
The results I am seeing from abatete is highly unbelievable and unlikely.
That means APC is already cruising to victory if the results are to stand.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TheIstOfHisName: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2021
TabletMan:

I've been viewing the results from Idemili North straight from the INEC portal. My earlier prediction still stands. If APC continues this way, they might cruise home to victory.

Here are the proof for those lazy untrained children who are prone to useless temper.

There are hundreds of them from where it came from

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2021
*Attention!!!*

On Anambra State Governorship Election Update ✅

Total submitted results on INEC website 4,144 out of 5720.

APGA Soludo leads won in all the Local Government.

Another 21/21 is looming.

Thank you Jesus

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2021
Cjrane2:

I thought in imo's case it was supreme court doing mago mago not the election itself where the candidate came 4th? People in imo folded their hands and fake results were written so that the election winner according to inec came 4th? Do we forget things so easily because of emotions?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2021
Soludo

AuntLaVIV:
*Attention!!!*

Thank you Jesus
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2021
Nwanne, fa amaro ka anyi si kwado cheesy

Cjrane2:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2021
asha80:
I thought in imo's case it was supreme court doing mago mago not the election itself where the candidate came 4th? People in imo folded their hands and fake results were written so that the election winner according to inec came 4th?

people in imo can hardly be blamed. The supreme court readded votes cancelled by prof otunta (imo returning officer) in some lga's . The justification was that he had no jurisdiction to cancel the votes (true) even though the result sheets showed votes outnumbered accredited voters.

The supreme court was also aides by inec claiming those cancelled result sheets and deliberately turned a blind eye to the electoral law that states that when counted ballots out number accredited or registered voters, the election is to be cancelled.

so cjrane2, it's unfair to blame imolites for being robbed of there choice- what happened on imo was pure executive rascality and judicial robbery.

The1stOfHISNAme, stop repeating falsehood on this thread before it becomes a misnomer.

Hopefully soludo wins no matter the shenanigans being pulled off by the Apc again

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2021
You miscreants always have excuses to give. Ok tell us why your Abia state has consistently voted ediots as their leaders? If a state has a history of voting clowns, it becomes very easy to foist any person on them by external forces.

Now Ikuku is inching close to taking over from the failure ikpeazu. What's Abia people doing now in preparation to the next poll? Do they have qualified credible candidates or aspirants on standby? That's why it will be very easy for Ikuku to succeed ikpeazu because Abia people with their I-don't-care attitude has kept the state in its condition.

eduj:

people in imo can hardly be blamed. The supreme court readded votes cancelled by prof otunta (imo returning officer) in some lga's . The justification was that he had no jurisdiction to cancel the votes (true) even though the result sheets showed votes outnumbered accredited voters. The supreme court was also aides by inec claiming those cancelled result sheets and deliberately turned a blind eye to the electoral law that states that when counted ballots out number accredited or registered voters, the election is to be cancelled.so cjrane2, it's unfair to blame imolites for being robbed of there choice- what happened on imo was pure executive rascality and judicial robbery.The1stOfHISNAme, stop repeating falsehood on this thread before it becomes a misnomer.
Hopefully soludo wins no matter the shenanigans being pulled off by the Apc again

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2021
TabletMan:

Which results. Abatete election that was marred with electoral malpractices by the APC.
Electioneering is not a do or die affair my brother. Many people decamped from APGA, thinking that working against APGA would secure them a greener pasture. They are in dilemma now, feeling ashamed of themselves. What a hypocrite?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TheIstOfHisName: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2021
asha80:
I thought in imo's case it was supreme court doing mago mago not the election itself where the candidate came 4th? People in imo folded their hands and fake results were written so that the election winner according to inec came 4th? Do we forget things so easily because of emotions?

Don't mind that angry child who knows nothing about elections. He is busy throwing tanctrums up and down as if his father is a candidate in the race.

APGA is safe as of now

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TheIstOfHisName: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2021
eduj:

people in imo can hardly be blamed. The supreme court readded votes cancelled by prof otunta (imo returning officer) in some lga's . The justification was that he had no jurisdiction to cancel the votes (true) even though the result sheets showed votes outnumbered accredited voters.

The supreme court was also aides by inec claiming those cancelled result sheets and deliberately turned a blind eye to the electoral law that states that when counted ballots out number accredited or registered voters, the election is to be cancelled.

so cjrane2, it's unfair to blame imolites for being robbed of there choice- what happened on imo was pure executive rascality and judicial robbery.

The1stOfHISNAme, stop repeating falsehood on this thread before it becomes a misnomer.

And what are you calling falsehood? The results I retrieved from the INEC portal.

You can check it yourself @

I'm not an APC supporter and is not rooting for the party to win. But you guys should seriously work on your emotions. A neutral party which reports the results as it's seen it's now your anti- party agent. Grow up.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2021
Stop posting nonsense. Please go to that your portal you claimed is INEC portal, open it and screenshot the results, lets see the results you are talking about. APC clowns.

[s]
TheIstOfHisName:

And what are you calling falsehood? The results I retrieved from the INEC portal.You can check it yourself@https://inecelectionresults.com/elections/61865a0b3b9914634e0ebafe/pu/5f0f4781c440353badb0fe42/document'm not an APC supporter and is not rooting for the party to win. But you guys should seriously work on your emotions. A neutral party which reports the results as it's seen it's now your anti- party agent. Grow up.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2021
TheIstOfHisName:
How the election would be won and lost via senatorial districts

Anambra North: Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Anambra Central: Valentine Ozigbo

Anambra South: Would swing for Charles Chukwuma Soludo or Valentine Ozigbo.

Andy Ubah might emerge governor- elect by few political tactics. He might be banking on the method that sprang Okezie Ikpeazu as the governor-elect of Abia state in 2015 general elections. Should he (Andy Ubah) be trailing third which would very easy for him, considering the waves of defections to his party. He would most likely rig his way in by a result of an LGA that would be lost in the morning and found in the night. This LGA is most likely to be Idemili North. A manipulated result such as

IDEMILI NORTH

APC: 88,567
APGA: 4,767
PDP: 3, 567
TOTAL:......

Presenting such result from an LGA with a huge difference from the frontrunner, would neutralise the total summation of votes and spring him from a third placer to the 1st.

Ikpeazu used this tactics in 2015 with results from Obingwa and Osisioma Ngwa LGAs , which returned over 80% votes to him and would displace Alex Otti of APGA who was the first placer in other LGAs.

I wish all the candidates the best of luck tomorrow.

Ha hahhahahha. APGA is cruising to victory.

But I am happy you are bringing in all these perspectives and permutations here so that APGA people will see them and keep ahead of APC beating them in their own games. Anambra people are smart!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2021
AuntLaVIV:
*Attention!!!*

Thank you Jesus

Yes... So far Soludo is leading in 20 local governments including Idemilli North where there was massive rigging in Abatete.
YPP is leading in Nnewi North too.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2021
imaxdocuments:
You miscreants always have excuses to give. Ok tell us why your Abia state has consistently voted ediots as their leaders? If a state has a history of voting clowns, it becomes very easy to foist any person on them by external forces.

Now Ikuku is inching close to taking over from the failure ikpeazu. What's Abia people doing now in preparation to the next poll? Do they have qualified credible candidates or aspirants on standby? That's why it will be very easy for Ikuku to succeed ikpeazu because Abia people with their I-don't-care attitude has kept the state in its condition.

?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2021
AuntLaVIV:
*Attention!!!*

Thank you Jesus
Nice.
Any update about the funny rumour about APC in Idemili North?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2021
PapillodeKing:

Which results. Abatete election that was marred with electoral malpractices by the APC.
Electioneering is not a do or die affair my brother. Many people decamped from APGA, thinking that working against APGA would secure them a greener pasture. They are in dilemma now, feeling ashamed of themselves. What a hypocrite?
I don't support any top party but seeing that result is a serious concern because it was shamelessly written by APC and if it's left unchallenged it means that politicians wil do anyhow tomorrow because they know they'll write down their results during election.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2021
stasius:

Yes... So far Soludo is leading in 20 local governments including Idemilli North where there was massive rigging in Abatete.
YPP is leading in Nnewi North too.

They have all failed. Enemies of progress. Soludo had been anointed by God Almighty to continue lifting Anambra higher than imagination. They started from APGA primary election to different High Courts, to different Courts of Appeal, and to the Supreme Court. They were all buried alive. They will soon start fighting against one another. Dem neva c something. Bunch of gullible hypocrites in abysmal living conditions.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TheIstOfHisName: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2021
imaxdocuments:
Stop posting nonsense. Please go to that your portal you claimed is INEC portal, open it and screenshot the results, lets see the results you are talking about. APC clowns.

[s][/s]

You clearly an embrassment to the Federal Ministry of Education, and an electroal pawn without brain.

You're too lazy to research about your claimed opposition and yet too arrongant to hear a point of view. Thank God you wouldn't be getting close to any office if any candidate emerges winner. People like you deserve to be stuck at the lowest bottom of the ladder.

PS: I've posted both winnings from PDP and APGA from the INEC portal with their PDF files. They are there for all to see, but your brain is badly wired that you have been doused with selective amensia.

I look foward to the day you're as smart as you're arrogant. But till then, save yourself from futher embrassment by saying nothing.

APGA is winning in 10 LGAs still from the portal you're too lazy to open.

Political Zombies!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2021
You are very stupid. You claimed that your APC was leading via the link you provided, then I asked you miscreant to do a simple screenshot of the result.

You obviously have an irreversible brain damage no wonder you thought you could push APC propaganda result here.

Show us the screenshot of your so called result or shut up and get out from here you ezi ofia.

You think I am looking for government job or appointment? Some of us are here to check ediots like you that would wanna misrepresent information here because of stipend you were paid. For some of us it is a patriotic duty. Anu mpama

[s]
TheIstOfHisName:

You clearly an embrassment to the Federal Ministry of Education, and an electroal pawn without brain.You're too lazy to research about your claimed opposition and yet too arrongant to hear a point of view. Thank God you wouldn't be getting close to any office if any candidate emerges winner. People like you deserve to be stuck at the lowest bottom of the ladder.PS: I've posted both winnings from PDP and APGA from the INEC portal with their PDF files. They are there for all to see, but your brain is badly wired that you have been doused with selective amensia. look foward to the day you're as smart as you're arrogant. But till then, save yourself from futher embrassment by saying nothingAPGA is winning in 10 LGAs still from the portal you're too lazy to open. Political Zombies!!!!
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
PapillodeKing:

They have all failed. Enemies of progress. Soludo had been anointed by God Almighty to continue lifting Anambra higher than imagination. They started from APGA primary election to different High Courts, to different Courts of Appeal, and to the Supreme Court. They were all buried alive. They will soon start fighting against one another. Dem neva c something. Bunch of gullible hypocrites in abysmal living conditions.

They even shot his security at isuofia to get him to drop out of the race. The most bloody election in Anambra history. Congratulations to the peoples candidate Charles Chukwuma Soludo, a hard working man, an achiever and a stickler for excellence.

https://thesoludosolution.info/
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mktinsight, Soludo doesn't need your validation. Take it back, before you infest him with your evil.

[s]
abuzz33:

They even shot his security at isuofia to get him to drop out of the race. The most bloody election in Anambra history. Congratulations to the peoples candidate Charles Chukwuma Soludo, a hard working man, an achiever and a stickler for excellence.
https://thesoludosolution.info/
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TheIstOfHisName: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
imaxdocuments:
You are very stupid. You claimed that your APC was leading via the link you provided, then I asked you miscreant to do a simple screenshot of the result.

You obviously have an irreversible brain damage no wonder you thought you could push APC propaganda result here.

Show us the screenshot of your so called result or shut up and get out from here you ezi ofia.

You think I am looking for government job or appointment? Some of us are here to check ediots like you that would wanna misrepresent information here because of stipend you were paid. For some of us it is a patriotic duty. Anu mpama

[s][/s]

And if you aren't stupid as you think, visit pages 819 of this trend and see where I pasted PDF files that celebrated PDP victories; and stated results of the APGA where I saw them.

You just joined the trend with your cheap data plan and took the trend from where your brokeass could afford to load the pages.

As an advice, revisit all points made prior to an argument before you jump in like an interloper. But I'm sure you wouldn't take it. I wouldn't be tempted to say you're stupid. But clearly you've bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Cheers to your sad miserable life.

You can go on and rant with your household.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
You are a complete anu mpama. You came to this thread and started posting fake election results that gave APC a win, why?

Ok assuming you wanna bring it to our notice for action, does this place look like inec office or office of Anambra state government or that of police commissioner?

You are a pure APC paid miscreant, because even in one of your posts you stated it clearly that from the inec website that APC was leading. Then I asked you dumb clown to do a screenshot of the so called results. That was what unsettled you and triggered this rubbish coming from you.

There has been authentic results flying out since yesterday, but when apc miscreants cooked up fake results, they sent you to come publish it here. Why not create a new thread to tell people that APC was winning, lemme see if you would survive the attacks of the people in that thread. Stupid useless fellow.

[s]
TheIstOfHisName:

And if you aren't stupid as you think, visit pages 819 of this trend and see where I pasted PDF files that celebrated PDP victories; and stated results of the APGA where I saw them.ou just joined the trend with your cheap data plan and took the trend from where your brokeass could afford to load the pages. As an advice, revisit all points made prior to an argument before you jump in like an interloper. But I'm sure you wouldn't take it. I wouldn't be tempted to say you're stupid. But clearly you've bad luck when it comes to thinking.Cheers to your sad miserable life.You can go on and rant with your household.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Carlyscales: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
AuntLaVIV:
*Attention!!!*

Thank you Jesus
We have to be careful oo

The idemili North results I'm seeing in inec portal can overturn all the gain of Apga oo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
imaxdocuments:
[s]Mktinsight, Soludo doesn't need your validation. Take it back, before you infest him with your evil. [/s]

[s][/s]

I know soludo personally and I will ensure that I unmask you and sack you. Efulefu. Go and start looking for work. Posting on nairaland no be work. Ezi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Father4all and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.