Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2072439 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
hammer567:

EWU! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT RECENT TIMES NOT THE 1950s OR 60s.

aturu. You said history will remember Barbados as first to cut ties... Don't change mouth..

Instead of you to read comments and learn you always end up disgracing urself

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
hammer567:
I KNOW THAT FOOL IS THE RESIDENT ABOKI AND AFONJA THAT THINK, HE IS FROM ANAMBRA STATE.

MY COMMENT IS FOR MY PEOPLE AND THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO CLEAN THE CHAIR REGULARLY, GET SOMETHING TO COVER IT.

IGBO PEOPLE ARE KNOWN TO BE VERY NEAT BY NATURE.
Mpa gi bu aboki afonja...

Mugu na enwero ife oma... Ibia na ede nonsense..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
chiefobdk2:

Mpa gi bu aboki afonja...

Mugu na enwero ife oma... Ibia na ede nonsense..

NO MATTER HOW MUCH U TRY, WE CAN NEVER AGREE BECAUSE OUR DIFFERNCE IS IDEOLOGICAL.

I AM AUTONOMOUS IGBO THAT BELIEVE IN IGBO SOVEREIGNTY, JUST LIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU.

U WANT TO BE SUBSERVIENT TO AFONJA AND ABOKI AND THAT IS WHY WE DONT AGREE.

U HATE ME BUT I PITY U.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
chiefobdk2:
aturu. You said history will remember Barbados as first to cut ties... Don't change mouth..

Instead of you to read comments and learn you always end up disgracing urself

RECENT TIME, BETWEEN JAMAICA AND BARBADOS. EWU!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
I ALSO BELIEVE IN HONESTY AND LOYALTY.

IF WE AGREE ON SOMETHING AMONGST OURSELVES AS IGBO, THEN WE ARE BOUND TO DELIVER.

I HATE DISAPPOINTMENT.

THIS IS Y U DONT LIKE ME.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
hammer567:

NO MATTER HOW MUCH U TRY, WE CAN NEVER AGREE BECAUSE OUR DIFFERNCE IS IDEOLOGICAL.

I AM AUTONOMOUS IGBO THAT BELIEVE IN IGBO SOVEREIGNTY, JUST LIKE MAZI NNAMDI KANU.

U WANT TO BE SUBSERVIENT TO AFONJA AND ABOKI AND THAT IS WHY WE DONT AGREE.

U HATE ME BUT I PITY U.

Dude. Wtf re u talking about...

OK I even thought u had sense before I get the clearer picture....
Chaii I dey f up by engaging u

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:02am On Dec 05, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2021
Anambra ekunieee!!!!
Kachaaaaa!!!!....Anambra bu Odogwu!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Air Peace To Commence Flight Operations To Anambra Airport

Air Peace will on Tuesday, 7th December, 2021; commence flight operations to Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri from Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja and Murtala Muhammed Airport (MMA) in Lagos.

Download Airpeace Application for booking and reservation.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flyairpeace.app.airpeace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2021
hammer567:
I ALSO BELIEVE IN HONESTY AND LOYALTY.

IF WE AGREE ON SOMETHING AMONGST OURSELVES AS IGBO, THEN WE ARE BOUND TO DELIVER.

I HATE DISAPPOINTMENT.

THIS IS Y U DONT LIKE ME.

so you're here crying about someone hating you but this was you and your hate for Anambra state. You even had to create a thread to cancel our elections using ur ipob madness. Sorry to say this, you're evil. That's why i dont take some of you pple here shouting igbo unity nonsense serious. Hammer why did you not want Anambrarians to hold her elections? why?

What offence did my country home do to some of u evil pple?
So u pple indeed wanted Anambra to be like another Imo,okwa ya? God of Anambra never sleeps nor slumbers. Thank God for the women and daughters of Anambra who used prayers and spiritual arrows to scatter you pples evil plans.

Anambra elections opened our eyes to so many things but let me tell some of you evil minds,Anambra will triumph over every foes. Watch out for the greater Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sistergal80(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2021
BKayy:
And by evil lots, you must mean fools without dignity like you and what you believe in.
If your identification is determined by how European it can sound then I am sorry to tell you the truth "You are not even qualified to be called a fool"

go back to ur poverty stricken and backward state bkayy and stop typing nonsense on this thread. ndi anambra dont want your troublesome self here.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sistergal80:

go back to ur poverty stricken and backward state bkayy and stop typing nonsense on this thread. ndi anambra dont want your troublesome self here.
Finally, you've learnt the correct term "Ndi Anambra", all thanks to my system of flogging sense into fools than negotiating. It always work.

Asị na agbarọ ụzọ owere mgba na onaghi eshi.

Since you've learnt what started this hammering , pummelling and radical teaching of mine which is the correct terminology for Anambra people, I will say that I am done with your dried ass. Bye, bye
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Is there any other thread on this forum that has more than a million views?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
NCAA Approves Opening Of Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Effective December 2nd, 2021.

By Uche Nworah (ABS News)

The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has issued authority to Anambra state government to open
Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport for commercial operations with effect from 2nd December, 2021.

In a letter dated 1st December, 2021, addressed to Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, the aviation authority said that it has received security clearance from relevant security agencies for the opening. It said that the negative security clearance was the reason the authority had declined approval for the opening of the airport on the 30th of October 2021, when the state government had scheduled the commissioning.

In the interim, Category B aircrafts are permitted to land and take off from the airport from sunrise to sunset.

Speaking on the development, Anambra state Commissioner for Works, Engineer Marcel Ifejiofor praised the efforts of Governor Obiano who never relented, even while on vacation to ensure that the Anambra airport becomes operational ahead of the Christmas 2021 mass return of Ndi Anambra living in the diaspora, and other visitors.

With this NCAA clearance, airlines already approved by the relevant authorities to operate at the Anambra airport such as Airpeace, Ibom Air, United Nigeria and others are expected to start scheduling flights into and out of the airport immediately.

Just wanna go back to this post for a minute, as there's been something i've been meaning to ask!

Can anyone in the know explain why the authorisation letter for commencement of commercial flights at the new airport was qualified with the proviso that only CATEGORY-B aircrafts are allowed to land at the airport? Which type of aircraft are category-B, and why did they only allow for daytime flights when the airport is equipped for both day and night operations?

I ask because i can't see what the airport is lacking to warrant such a proviso.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
OreMI22:

There are two aspects of every stadium in the world;
1. The FIFA Standard Sporting Facilities
2. The sitting capacity

1. The Awka FIFA Standard Sporting Facility
The Awka city stadium has all the mandatory FIFA standard sporting facilities such as the main pitch, the changing room with personal lockup wardrobes, scoreboard, floodlights, public address systems, and sports journalists area. In addition, the Awka city stadium also has the standard 8-man 400 meters track around it for athletic events.

2. The Awka City Stadium sitting capacity
The sitting capacity of the Awka city stadium is currently for about 3,500 spectators. The second phase of the stadium construction around adding of its sitting capacity has already been mentioned. The second phase of the Awka city stadium expansion on adding sitting capacity can continue on the opposite side of the current stand to accommodate 30,000 - 40,000 spectators at the same time. This will definitely involve building a multi-story structure and cost a considerable amount of money.

Therefore, it makes sense the way that this stadium construction was planned in phases. Once the first phase of getting the FIFA standard facilities in place are completed and the stadium opens for use, the construction of 30,000 sitting capacity at the opposite side can continue for many years as the stadium continues to host games and drive sports development in the state.

I will be very impressed if they can make it a 30,000 seater or more, as suggested. But its going to cost a lot of money

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
BKayy:
[s]Finally, you've learnt the correct term "Ndi Anambra", all thanks to my system of flogging sense into fools than negotiating. It always work.

Asị na agbarọ ụzọ owere mgba na onaghi eshi.

Since you've learnt what started this hammering , pummelling and radical teaching of mine which is the correct terminology for Anambra people, I will say that I am done with your dried ass. Bye, bye[/s]

Bia Bkayy the evil owl. Whatever she said,is right. Anambrarians will continue to reject your ipobian ass. Go back to your worthless and backward shithole

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Landmack:

Bia Bkayy the evil owl. Whatever she said,is right. Anambrarians will continue to reject your ipobian ass. Go back to your worthless and backward shithole
You see that one like on your comment?

That was me, I just liked your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
BKayy:
[s]You see that one like on your comment?

That was me, I just liked your stupidity.[\s]

Anambrarians says no to ipob terrorists like you. go back to ur shit hole of a state and remain pressed

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Landmack:

Anambrarians says no to ipob terrorists like you. go back to ur shit hole of a state and remain pressed
I can see that you enjoy my attention.

If out of you three fools, I managed to set one (sistergal) right. I think it was a success, considering how difficult it is for idiots to learn.

With this, I will like to announce to you that I have removed my hand from your foolishness. You can continue your stupidity in peace.

I refuse to derail this thread with you
Don't quote me again.
Thanks for understanding.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
We need international cargo flights

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
BKayy:

I can see that you enjoy my stupidity.

If out of you three fools, I managed to set one (sistergal) right. I think it was a success, considering how difficult it is for idiots to learn.

With this, I will like to announce to you that I have removed my hand from your foolishness. You can continue your stupidity in peace.

Don't quote me again.
Thanks for understanding.

this evil agent,why giving up so soon and so easily?

Anambrarians will continue to reject your silly ipobian ass.

Remain DEFEATED grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Destination Anambra✈️

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Just wanna go back to this post for a minute, as there's been something i've been meaning to ask!

Can anyone in the know explain why the authorisation letter for commencement of commercial flights at the new airport was qualified with the proviso that only CATEGORY-B aircrafts are allowed to land at the airport? Which type of aircraft are category-B, and why did they only allow for daytime flights when the airport is equipped for both day and night operations?

I ask because i can't see what the airport is lacking to warrant such a proviso.

My brother, it is the politics of oppression that Igbos have to live under in Nigeria. They are only approving propeller Bombardier Dash 8/Q Series or small jets as Embraer ERJ145 airplanes to do visual landings at the airport. Both planes have a capacity of about 50 passengers. Even when they know the runway is 3.7KM long and it has functional side and centerline runway lights with a Category 2 ILS system at the airport. In fact, by facilities and runway length, it is safer to land at Anambra international airport than Aminu Kanu International airport. But of course, Kano is in a preferred region of Nigeria than Anambra, so Anambra will have to endure many years of lobbying before it is allowed to use the facilities that have already been installed at the airport.

The good news is that with the facilities already installed, it will be difficult for Nigerian authorities to deny international flights to and from the airport using the same silly excuses like lack of ILS systems, lack of approach landing lights, functional runway lighting for night landing, etc that they cited for Enugu airport. Also, international airlines coming to inspect the airport for the suitability of flying into it will find that all the modern navigational facilities they are used to are already installed at the airport. That is why Anambrarians must continue to thank Willie Obiano for making the difficult decisions to install the expensive safety and navigational facilities at the airport once and for all. Obiano actually behaved like an American who would try to build the best quality facility than a typical Nigerian who would like to "manage" without basic navigational & safety equipment in the name of "saving money".

However, the category of planes allowed at the airport will likely be upgraded once the fire trucks arrive. Hopefully, they have not planned another drama to hold the fire trucks at the Lagos wharf to delay the airport from being upgraded. You know, they can go to any length to achieve their subjugation of the region. In the same way, they quickly withdrew the refinery license of Orient petroleum as soon as the first landing test flight was successful on April 30th, 2021. Nigeria's rulers' methods to hold the southeast in underdevelopment is a book worth studying.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mega2biz:
Talented Anambra Women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm2sEJ4G-Co
Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by tshtsh: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Air Peace To Commence Flight Operations To Anambra Airport

Air Peace will on Tuesday, 7th December, 2021; commence flight operations to Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri from Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja and Murtala Muhammed Airport (MMA) in Lagos.

Download Airpeace Application for booking and reservation.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flyairpeace.app.airpeace

Just to add that this same ticket is now 29,900 because the seats that cost 27,500 (anambra to lagos) has been sold out. When the 29,900 get sold out the display price will change to 33,000. Same goes for the Lagos to anambra leg. The airline released these seats today and the Lagos anambra seats got sold out within a few hours due to the high demand. Before it was sold out some people paid 60,000 and some 27,500. The attack on airpeace airline over its pricing model that has been going around is totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
tshtsh:

Just to add that this same ticket is now 29,900 because the seats that cost 27,500 (anambra to lagos) has been sold out. When the 29,900 get sold out the display price will change to 33,000. Same goes for the Lagos to anambra leg. The airline released these seats today and the Lagos anambra seats got sold out within a few hours due to the high demand. Before it was sold out some people paid 60,000 and some 27,500. The attack on airpeace airline over its pricing model that has been going around is totally unnecessary.
OK, in conclusion the law of demand and supply caused the slight difference in prices.
It is beginning to make sense.

So Anambra Airport at inception is beginning to show high prospects

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Air Peace announces flights into Anambra Airport

The Nigerian airline, Air Peace, has stated that it would commence scheduled flights operations into the Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport on Tuesday, December 7, 2021.

The airline’s decision to commence flight operations into the airport followed the recent approval of the airport by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority.

This development was disclosed by Air Peace’s spokesperson, Stanley Olisa, in a press statement issued on Saturday.

Olisa said, “This is great news for the people of Anambra State as we are launching four flights weekly into the new airport on Tuesday. For a start, we shall be operating on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, and as operations gather momentum, we shall increase frequencies to daily flights”.

The airline’s spokesman further said that passengers can start booking flights via their website or mobile app. He added that Air Peace plans to connect Anambra to other cities asides from Lagos and Abuja.

“By the end of January 2022, we will have commenced the following connections: Anambra-Kano-Anambra, Anambra-Ibadan-Anambra and Anambra-Port Harcourt-Anambra. Air Peace is unwaveringly determined to interconnect Nigeria, providing connections which facilitate seamless economic exchanges and foster unity.”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/air-peace-announces-flights-into-anambra-airport/%3famp

Cjrane2 proudigbo ChimaAdeoye oremI22
What's your take on the highlighted part?

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by tshtsh: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
BKayy:

OK, in conclusion the law of demand and supply caused the slight difference in the prices.
It is beginning to make sense.

So Anambra Airport at inception is beginning to show high prospects

The prospects will always be high I was making reference to the post going around accusing the airline of extorting the people of the south east through high ticket pricing. Another challenge is that NCAA approved the airport for only category B aircrafts which will pose a challenge to many operators. Luckily airpeace has a number of ERj 145 aircrafts in this category but they can only convey 50 passengers at once with limited luggage. So Asaba will still be preferred for now till NCAA removes this restriction. Most other airlines do not have aircrafts in this category
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
Stop posting this nonsense here. ERj 145 is still the same jet flying to Asaba and other places across Nigeria. Is there Boeing 380 flying locally in Nigeria? Large body jets are usually for long trips connecting countries. What NCAA approved was the standard planes that flies domestically everywhere in Nigeria. Anambra people will always prefer to fly direct to Anambra. Anambra airport will be most preferred among other airports around it, particularly in SE. Stop confusing yourself, thinking you are confusing anyone.

[s]
tshtsh:

The prospects will always be high I was making reference to the post going around accusing the airline of extorting the people of the south east through high ticket pricing. Another challenge is that NCAA approved the airport for only category B aircrafts which will pose a challenge to many operators. Luckily airpeace has a number of ERj 145 aircrafts in this category but they can only convey 50 passengers at once with limited luggage. So Asaba will still be preferred for now till NCAA removes this restriction. Most other airlines do not have aircrafts in this category
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
tshtsh:

United Nigeria operates exclusively only ERJ 145 aircraft and Ibom air and Dana operate Bombardier CRJ900 aircraft which is within the size of aircraft allowed for now.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
Air Peace announces flights into Anambra Airport

The Nigerian airline, Air Peace, has stated that it would commence scheduled flights operations into the Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport on Tuesday, December 7, 2021.

The airline’s decision to commence flight operations into the airport followed the recent approval of the airport by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority.

This development was disclosed by Air Peace’s spokesperson, Stanley Olisa, in a press statement issued on Saturday.

Olisa said, “This is great news for the people of Anambra State as we are launching four flights weekly into the new airport on Tuesday. For a start, we shall be operating on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, and as operations gather momentum, we shall increase frequencies to daily flights”.

The airline’s spokesman further said that passengers can start booking flights via their website or mobile app. He added that Air Peace plans to connect Anambra to other cities asides from Lagos and Abuja.

“By the end of January 2022, we will have commenced the following connections: Anambra-Kano-Anambra, Anambra-Ibadan-Anambra and Anambra-Port Harcourt-Anambra. Air Peace is unwaveringly determined to interconnect Nigeria, providing connections which facilitate seamless economic exchanges and foster unity.”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/air-peace-announces-flights-into-anambra-airport/%3famp

Cjrane2 proudigbo ChimaAdeoye oremI22
What's your take on the highlighted part?

Anambra - Kano will be an excellent route for Airpeace and the Kano/ Anambra traders. It will also boost the huge trade between the two large commercial centers in Anambra and Kano. Moreso, as Airpeace plans to fly from Kano - Niger Republic, Burkina Faso, Chad etc, the Anambra Kano route will support these new routes.

I am not sure Anambra - Port Harcourt will ever make sense. Unless they plan to acquire very small 20 seater propeller planes like the one below. I am not sure NCAA will approve such tiny planes in Nigerian airspace since they banned Fokker types of planes in Nigeria.

Also, Anambra to Ibadan may not be a viable route because of the proximity of Lagos. However, when Air Peace begins international operation from Anambra airport, it might use the airport as a hub for its China and India-bound flights. Thus, it might make sense to get folks from Ibadan and Port Harcourt into a hub to join the triple 7 to China. Else, i don't see how they can profitably operate Anambra-Port Harcourt or Ibadan. Even if the flights are only weekly. Except they do so by acquiring these 12 - 20 seater mini-planes, which the NCAA will likely decline to approve to fly commercially in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.