Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2085903 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tochukwu the useless miserable frustrated vagabond that live in the glorified village called OWERRI. You cloned my moniker but I will deal with you until you deactivate the moniker. Cursed anuofia. cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:

Nkita ara, Chino the cursed vagabond, continue cloning people's account and spamming everywhe
Meanwhile, kinematics come and see, the bastard called Chino has cloned your account.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tochukwu aka Biafrarep confirm this number and picture. +2348068198016

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Biafrarap:
[s]Tochukwu the useless miserable frustrated vagabond that live in the glorified village called OWERRI. You cloned my moniker but I will deal with you until you deactivate the moniker. Cursed anuofia. cheesy
[/s]

[s][/s]

You've posted two pictures that are totally different yet claiming it's me, can't you see you're a confused and worthless old man cheesy cheesy

I really must be hitting you hard considering how you're running about like a headless chicken grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tochukwu aka Biafrarep the Owerri villager, the next thread will be about your wife and kid. Brace up. You wanna play dirty? Be my guest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Shameless useless old frustrated Owerri village dweller. You wanna deny your identity, don't worry our team are now on your Facebook page. Anuofia. Worthless frustrated broke ass ediot cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:

ou've posted two pictures that are totally different yet claiming it's me, can't you see you're a confused and worthless old man :
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tochukwu aka Biafrarep, your information are trending so fast here. You are in trouble. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6909331/ipob-members-caught-while-trying

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Biafrarap:
Tochukwu aka Biafrarep confirm this number and picture. +2348068198016

cheesy

Yes, Biafrarep is my moniker and 08068198016 is my business line, so what's your point?

And lest I forget, we currently have properties available for sale in the beautiful city of Owerri cool cool

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Biafrarap:
[s]Tochukwu aka Biafrarep confirm this number and picture. +2348068198016

cheesy[/s]

Haha, of course 08068198016 is my business number and it's all over nairaland. You're only helping to advertise my real estate business, old fool.

But you're already 50 years, yet has never been productive in your miserable life.

Chino, ihe nkea idi owu ndu grin grin
Why not take sniper and end your misery cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy

Jobless frustrated Owerri villager, we don't need your explanation because you are in trouble. From the picture you are a 65yrs old man. Anuofia bi na Owerri village, no wonder you are behaving like a villager. cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:

aha, of course 08068198016 is my business number and it's all over nairaland. You're only helping to advertise my real estate business, old fool.ut at 50 years, you've never
[/s]

Biafrarep identify this picture cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Biafrarap:
cheesy

Jobless frustrated Owerri villager, we don't need your explanation because you are in trouble. From the picture you are a 65yrs old man. Anuofia bi na Owerri village, no wonder you are behaving like a villager. cheesy

[s][/s]

Biafrarep actually married very late, something that's common with most Owerri village men, that's why even at 65 he just had a baby, though children are gift from above.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Biafrarep actually married very late, something that's common with most Owerri village men, that's why even at 65 he just had a baby, though children are gift from above.

Tochukwu is a useless cursed suicidal depressed vagabond that live in the glorified village called OWERRI, no wonder he is poor. But I will teach him some lessons. cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Biafrarap:
[s]cheesy

Jobless frustrated Owerri villager, we don't need your explanation because you are in trouble. From the picture you are a 65yrs old man. Anuofia bi na Owerri village, no wonder you are behaving like a villager. cheesy[/s]

[s][/s]

Nkita ara, Chino the cursed vagabond, the pictures you're posting is to achieve what exactly?

Las Las na suicide go end your misery. This I have seen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
InternalAuditor:

[s]Biafrarep actually married very late, something that's common with most Owerri village men, that's why even at 65 he just had a baby, though children are gift from above.[/s]

Hahaha, Chino is indeed an imbe.cile, does that cute young man you posted look anywhere close to 65 years? You've really lost it dude, and I like the way I'm treating your madness grin grin

How can anyone believe you when you can't even make sense??

Chino the bastard, you're already cur.sed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tochukwu agadi ekwe nka face me and leave the guy alone.

Tochukwu you are a cursed miserable vagabond that lives in Owerri village.

Tochukwu you are a suicidal depressed miscreant that should take otapiapia and spare us your nuisance.

Tochukwu your pictures are already flying everywhere.

Tochukwu leave that village called OWERRI so you can see light. Miserable cursed anuofia

You are in trouble cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:
ahaha, Chino is indeed an imbe.cile, does that cute young man you posted look anywhere close to 65 years? You've really lost it dude, and I like the way I'm treating your madness ;Dow can anyone believe you when you can't even make sense??Chino the bastard, you're already cur.sed
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tochukwu the Owerri village bastard, the pictures are you and your miserable family. Tochukwu leave Owerri or you shall continue to be poor and useless.

Tochukwu, your wife is already sleeping around and you are now suicidal and depressed. I won't allow you commit suicide, I will strangle you myself. cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:
kita ara, Chino the cursed vagabond, the pictures you're posting is to achieve what exactly? as Las na suicide go end your misery. This I have seen
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
How do you guys feel now that the Nigerian propagandists have spammed the various Igbo threads with their nonsense?

They work on you idiots insecurities, praise you a little by uploading one development in each state then release 50 provoking statements to the other states to create an inter state clash but only a few fell for it. Some are beginning to see through it.

Nigerians are desperate. Like a Parasite about to be detached from her host, they are throwing hooks indiscriminately.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
The fact that most of you here thought that these animals were Igbo in the first place is something I've not yet come to terms with.

Beware of free food
Beware of undue praises

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.