Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2085643 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tochukwu aka Biafrarep see as you dey here to dey cry. Come to this thread and take useful advice cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6909554/dna-test-suspecting-wife-cheated#108789486

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

astard, continue fooling yourself. Your days are numbered.
[/s]

Bastard your days are numbered. Cursed frustrated insane anuofia. Now you are crying from thread to thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

kita ara, onye aburu onu. You will die a miserable death.
[/s]

Foolish miserable vagabond. Tochukwu you will die a miserable death. Your wife Don chop you clean mouth. Poverty has destroyed your life because you are living in Owerri village. Now you are training another man's child. Tochukwu you will die miserably.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarap: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
For the first time Biafrarep aka Tochukwu is so restless and almost left his family and relocated to this thread. We Don do you strong thing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 6:51am On Dec 25, 2021
kinematlcs:
[s][/s]
Shut up this miserable dingbat. All of a sudden you are having fun, or you are heartbroken no wonder you are having sleepless night and restlessness. My business is to make you cry just like you are crying now with your fake clients . cheesy

You got 2 clients, I want you to get 10 clients tonight. Atulu awusa.

Tochukwu by the time I am done with you, you will deactivate your account . Your matter dey easy. Bastard cheesy

cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2021
A very goodmorning to you all. This is Christmas day, make merry, show love because this is the season of love. Anambra shall continue to be the best and greatest state east of the Niger and among the few best in Nigeria.

God continue to bless Anambra, the light of the entire black race. God bless Nigeria. God bless the world.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrarep:

[/s]
Hahaha, old fool, I'm just here laughing at your stupidity.

Chino the attack dog in the mud already, so I ask you again, are you tired of posting my business line?

You are deviating this thread. Get yourself out of this thread.

I don't know why a grown up man will be constituting nuisance online. Agadi na agwo ofe.

Stop cannibalizing this thread. Zuzupuo ebe a......mgbogo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2021
MelesZenawi:

At least Anambra aburo ana Ike. There is water.

My point too.
Why mock someone for something that is not his fault and cannot do anything about?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2021
chiefobdk2:
you are not making sense. U just want to attack.. I studied geology and mining at Enugu state University.. If anything i know about the geology of enugu..
Since its not easy for landlords this is where government come in.

Anambra that is not same as Enugu, where has government stepped in?
I just asked questions, I haven't said anything bad there.
You as a geologist can set up a consulting agency in Enugu to solve their water crisis if you have a solution to it.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2021
ChiefOtunist:

My point too.
Why mock someone for something that is not his fault and cannot do anything about?

They should come up with home grown solutions and also nobody is mocking anyone.

They should criticize constructively.

That's all.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to ndi Anambra on this thread. May the joy of this season be an everlasting one. Amen

Anambra ga achawapu to the glory of God and to the shame and defeat of enemies of Anambra..Amen
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Would see 100 comments on the anambra, I would enter the thread anticipating new developments in anambra state, only for me to see baseless arguments and unnecessary talk. I tire for una o. This thing wey una dey do no make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
The mod that is deleting the comments, why are you being selective? A psycho is posting pictures of people and fake information yet you didn't delete them and ban him?

The criminal nuisance have countless cloned monikers which he is using to impersonate people yet a nairaland mode doesn't think it's enough reason to ban him?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
This thread will not be normal again if the criminal nuisance that goes about impersonating people is not banned and his monikers blacklisted.

He impersonated Kinematics with kinematIcs.
He impersonated Biafrarep with Biafrarap.
He has lots of other monikers like Internalauditor, Rivers1stson etc.

How can such criminal be allowed in using nairaland to commit fraud and a mod actually came here and didn't see the need to ban him?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tochukwu the cursed frustrated insane vagabond. Why are you crying? I know you are still pained over yesterday's ruffling but chill, more are coming, you will regret ever stepping your Owerri village feet on this thread. All you do is enviously camping on this thread as if this thread is the reason Owerri is a glorified village or the reason Imo state is the most backward state in southern Nigeria. People are enjoying today but you are here crying as usual. Just wait cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:
The mod that is deleting the comments, why are you being selective? A psycho is posting pictures of people and fake information yet you didn't delete them and ban him?he criminal nuisance have countless cloned monikers which he is using to impersonate people yet a nairaland mode doesn't think it's enough reason to ban him?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Just like this thread, imo thread will not know peace as well.

Tochukwu you have met your nightmare. Your armed robbery pictures are already circulating on Facebook. By the time we are done, that your wife will divorce you for bringing her identity to nairaland.

I warned you about this thread but you won't listen. Imo thread is gonna be our play ground henceforth. You are in trouble.

[s]
Biafrarep:
This thread will not be normal again if the criminal nuisance that goes about impersonating people is not banned and his monikers blacklisted. He impersonated Kinematics with kinematIcs.
He impersonated Biafrarep with Biafrarap.
He has lots of other monikers like Internalauditor, Rivers1stson etcHow can such criminal be allowed in using nairaland to commit fraud and a mod actually came here and didn't see the need to ban him?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tochukwu,his landlord and other tenants...pls can u pple stop derailing this thread bikonu.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Landmack:
Tochukwu,his landlord and other tenants...pls can u pple stop derailing this thread bikonu.

When a man is bruised, you don't expect him not to cry. cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Tochukwu the cursed frustrated insane vagabond. Why are you crying? I know you are still pained over yesterday's ruffling but chill, more are coming, you will regret ever stepping your Owerri village feet on this thread. All you do is enviously camping on this thread as if this thread is the reason Owerri is a glorified village or the reason Imo state is the most backward state in southern Nigeria. People are enjoying today but you are here crying as usual. Just wait cheesy

[/s]
[s][/s]

Chinonso Dike the notorious criminal, your days are numbered. Continue posting trash but I laugh at you if you think I'm in any way fazed with your stupidity.

If you think you can cyber bully me, then your name is sorry cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.