Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2077372 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
History555:

U lie. Anambra is a state for every lgbo man and there is nothing u can do about it. Any lgbo man is free to come to anambra if u don't like it i dare you to deport one non indigne

Anambra state is for ndi anambra same way your state is fir you.

Of course your free to come anambra and be kaw abiding in her laws and anambra traditions...you must abide by it.

There have been deportations in time past, if excess becomes unbearable then the needful will be done.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Chikeluba25:
After wailing from now till tomorrow, giving them fake hope (Okwu nkasi obi;.... Come change their state Local government identification from whatever to Anambra make we see.
No matter how you twist it, nothing will justify the shameful act of leaving their dieing state for Anambra matter out of bitterness. If the criticism is not constructive then it is hatred.
I can't believe someone will be more interesting in pulling another person down rather than improving his own life.

Very shameful.

Gbam.

Supported with full akpu obi.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Soludo should better watch it with all this trying to play to gallery. The way APGA will boot him out if he messes up will be like film to him. Anambra is APGA, APGA is Anambra. He should study how Obiano carried APGA as party along while delivering dividends of democracy which made APGA a household name in the state.
When APGA was spending money fighting his court cases which he contributed no dime, he never thought it was waste of funds, now he has won, inauguration that is celebrated everywhere in the world is now waste of funds with only 20 people invited. We really dont need all these political correctedness, he must get down to work and not dabble into the politics of the more you look the less you see.
Well we are just watching, lets hope all these stories are just rumors.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 5:05am On Feb 16, 2022
globemoney:
Soludo should better watch it with all this trying to play to gallery. The way APGA will boot him out if he messes up will be like film to him. Anambra is APGA, APGA is Anambra. He should study how Obiano carried APGA as party along while delivering dividends of democracy which made APGA a household name in the state.
When APGA was spending money fighting his court cases which he contributed no dime, he never thought it was waste of funds, now he has won, inauguration that is celebrated everywhere in the world is now waste of funds with only 20 people invited. We really dont need all these political correctedness, he must get down to work and not dabble into the politics of the more you look the less you see.

I take it that you won the gubernatorial election not soludo, the government is for soludo to run NOT YOU! the day you win feel free to invite 1 million people to your inauguration.....what utter drivel!

16 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2022
Awada Obosi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2022
globemoney:

Is this not too early?
Allow him to be sworn in first. Meanwhile, he is not here, his verified Twitter handle is @CCSoludo, you can suggest that to him there.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2022
post=110269788:
Awada Obosi

I can sight Iba Pope wink smiley wink wink

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2022
globemoney:

Let me correct one impression here, as it stands now, APGA needs Soludo more than Soludo needs them.
Soludo once sworn in becomes a Party Leader, and is the next in line to becoming the BOT Chairman, like Obiano. He has the capacity to collapse the party structure to another party. 80% of the party funding comes from Anambra State.
We all should be careful what we wish for.
Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2022
Ifeanyichukwu Nwachukwu (martinect2803 aka chiefotunist) have you scammed someone today?

ChiefOtunist:

Let me correct one impression here, as it stands now, APGA needs Soludo more than Soludo needs them.
Soludo once sworn in becomes a Party Leader, and is the next in line to becoming the BOT Chairman, like Obiano. He has the capacity to collapse the party structure to another party. 80% of the party funding comes from Anambra State.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Green City in Igboland.

Soludo must make efforts to make our cities and state green like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFSpS_wXNvw

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
post=110269788:
Awada Obosi

Not looking like typical Nigerian city. Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Thamesbridge: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Fuel scarcity coming to the east

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J13HeYyhQ5Q

Click YOUTUBE link to watch full video
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
ebufa:

[s] I take it that you won the gubernatorial election not soludo, the government is for soludo to run NOT YOU! the day you win feel free to invite 1 million people to your inauguration.....what utter drivel![/s]
Yes we campaigned for soludo while most of you rallying around him were abusing him and supporting pdp/apc. Soludo wont have won on his own. The people made him win. there is no where in the world where inauguration is festivities is considered as waste of funds, just the usual playing to the gallery to please fools like you. A lot of money was spent in the courts to sustain his candidacy which he didnt consider as wastage. We are not deceived.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

[s]Let me correct one impression here, as it stands now, APGA needs Soludo more than Soludo needs them.
Shalom[/s]
How are you now concerned about APGA this jobless clown. Did you vote or support Soludo as governor.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by osita76(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
post=110269788:
Awada Obosi
This International Convention Centre

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by osita76(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
osita76:
This International Convention Centre

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by osita76(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=osita76 post=110276981][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=osita76 post=110277004][/quote]
Wow, this is so beautiful... First of its kind in SE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
globemoney:

Look at this political whhore barking like a mad dog! From Ngige to ass licking Obiano to dishing out warning...taa gbafuo!

Soludo must run the state as he pleases and nobody has the power to dictate who gets what. Being a party member is not a career. Go look for a job.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
globemoney:

How are you now concerned about APGA this jobless clown. Did you vote or support Soludo as governor.

The question should be how did you jump from campaigning for Ngige to ass licking Obiano. You have no principles , no integrity and no self respect!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
globemoney:

Yes we campaigned for soludo while most of you rallying around him were abusing him and supporting pdp/apc. Soludo wont have won on his own. The people made him win. there is no where in the world where inauguration is festivities is considered as waste of funds, just the usual playing to the gallery to please fools like you. A lot of money was spent in the courts to sustain his candidacy which he didnt consider as wastage. We are not deceived.

Shut up , you lying baastard. 99.9% of posters here supported Soludo , including those who didn't like Obiano.

Attention seeker!

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omanambala:

Shut up , you lying baastard. 99.9% of posters here supported Soludo , including those who didn't like Obiano.

Attention seeker!
This aboki from plateau state, are you also part of the 99.9% that supported Soludo. Tomorrow you will also tell us your slave master Peter obi supported soludo. Its like you are having amnesia or something. This is Anambra politics not platuea state politics
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omanambala:

The question should be how did you jump from campaigning for Ngige to ass licking Obiano. You have no principles , no integrity and no self respect!
The answer is because I think for myself unlike you that waits for orders from peter obi before you look for whom to support. Does Val Ozigbo now look like Soludo to you. Have you forgotten how you said Soludo is proud and other nonsense. How come PDP fools who shamefully lost the election are now selling Soludo to us.Wonders shall never end. You fools will never distract Soludo, wait for the next election onuku
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
globemoney:

The answer is because I think for myself unlike you that waits for orders from peter obi before you look for whom to support. Does Val Ozigbo now look like Soludo to you. Have you forgotten how you said Soludo is proud and other nonsense. How come PDP fools who shamefully lost the election are now selling Soludo to us.Wonders shall never end. You fools will never distract Soludo, wait for the next election onuku

Look at how many people condemned your silly rant...lol

You are the only one liking and sharing your comment.

Oga, I know your history from an Enugu boy to Anambra. From Ngige internet agent and calling Obiano a puppet to a fake APGA and Obiano praise singer....ifele adiro gi n'iru. Taa gbafuo!

I have been with Apga since days of Chekwas Okorie....when Obi singlehandedly funded his own election.

I was here when you were slandering Obi and his candidate , Obiano. You campaigned for Ngige vigorously and called Obiano names...smh. What makes you think we have forgotten...lmao. Suddenly, you are APGA number one fan and Obiano lover...Ndi Umuoji will say "ona eli ogholi"....You are a shameless political sslut! I spit on you , pretentious fhool!

Look at this eidiot that says he think for himself....the only reason you are here is to attack Obi. Tell me one Anambra man that ever attacked Obi ? Show me that man!

Its only you on this Nairaland, nobody else. A useless nonentity na echelu chie akamgba.

Yes, I said Soludo is arrogant but I was never against his candidacy. I said Ozigbo is a decent candidate also but I never thought he would win. They are both Ndi Anambra and my brothers and we don't play politics of bitterness in Anambra...We dont hate each other because we lost elections. We embrace each other and move. You are obviously not one of us....onye aburo ona ebe...akwa alili...

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omanambala:

Oga, I know your history from an Enugu boy to Anambra. From Ngige internet agent and calling Obiano a puppet to a fake APGA and Obiano praise singer....ifele adiro gi n'iru. Taa gbafuo!

I have been with Apga since days of Chekwas Okorie....when Obi singlehandedly funded his own election.

I was here when you were slandering Obi and his candidate , Obiano. You campaigned for Ngige vigorously and called Obiano names...smh. What makes you think we have forgotten...lmao. Suddenly, you are APGA number one fan and Obiano lover...Ndi Umuoji will say "ona eli ogholi"....You are a shameless political sslut! I spit on you , pretentious fhool!

Look at this eidiot that says he think for himself....the only reason you are here is to attack Obi. Tell me one Anambra man that ever attacked Obi ? Show me that man!

Its only you on this Nairaland, nobody else. A useless nonentity na echelu chie akamgba.

Yes, I said Soludo is arrogant but I was never against his candidacy. I said Ozigbo is a decent candidate also but I never thought he would win. They are both Ndi Anambra and my brothers and we don't play politics of bitterness in Anambra...We dont hate each other because we lost elections. We embrace each other and move. You are obviously not one of us....onye aburo ona ebe...akwa alili...

grin

Ichi di guy n'aka. I still don't understand till today, his bitterness towards Peter Obi. Even Obiano himself, despite falling out with Obi does not harbour that kind of hatred.

Any one who is a true onye Anambra no matter his party affiliation respect the man Peter Obi because he steered our state away from anarchy into prosperity. If not for anything, his legacy in education will continue to count for him because it is sector even the poorest in the society benefits from.

Well, this is the time to separate men from boys. All the political psychophants barking like dogs should log on to the Anambratalent website and show their stuff. Failure to do so, Charlie Nwamgbafor apiwaa mmadu azu, no time. grin

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omanambala:

[s]Look at how many people condemned your silly rant...lol

Yes, I said Soludo is arrogant but I was never against his candidacy. I said Ozigbo is a decent candidate also but I never thought he would win. They are both Ndi Anambra and my brothers and we don't play politics of bitterness in Anambra...We dont hate each other because we lost elections. We embrace each other and move. You are obviously not one of us....onye aburo ona ebe...akwa alili...[/s]

This peter obi slave, stop boring me with your useless tales, i dont care if anyone supports me, I say whatever I want to say. How can I take an aboki from plateua state seriously that says only me attacks the obi who was a useless governor on nairaland. Am I also the reason while he failed to win his LGA twice against a Gov he sponsored all kinds of media attacks on.
If Obaze had won in 2017 or Val Ozigbo had won, who you all supported, by now you will be telling us how he is the owner of Anambra. I know my criticisms on Obi pains you so much and may be you have been paid as usual to blackmail me to stop with your silly rants and emotions, but guess what, I will never stop. Obi was a very useless governor!
Besides have I ever denied I didnt support Obiano initially since he was a product of the saint Obi.. Please get a life or find something to do, I do not care about your rants. Take it to your platuea state
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omanambala:

Look at this mad man before the elections. Now everyone supported Soludo to win grin grin grin

IDENNAA:
Umu-Anambra , umunnem , I am beginning to like Val Ozigbo. There is a certain aura about him that I really love. There is this sense of calmness about him , like he listens and is humble to listen to the needy. I see the same spirit in Pete Obi.

I like Soludo for his immense experience and achievements but there is an air of arrogance around him and I doubt he would be loyal to ndi Anambra. He always talk with this boastful attitude and I hate a brag.

I am not a party person but I would vote Ozigbo because I am at peace with his candidature. Additionally , Ozigbo is surrounded by some of the best brains in Anambra....Peter Obi , Ike Obosi , Ife Idemmili , Iyom Ekwunife , Adaeze Oduah , Oseloka Obaze. Now , that's a formidable team!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
globemoney:

Look at this mad man before the elections. Now everyone supported Soludo to win grin grin grin

Like I said , I was never against his candidature. Did you see where I said he was not qualified. I gave him his credits and pointed out his flaws. At the end , both were qualified and it became ultimately a win win for Anambra. I have always fancied his candidature but he was not the only qualified candidate or persons of Anambra origin. Kingsley Muoghalu , Osita Chidoka , Val Ozigbo and Oseloka Obaze are all excellent candidate. I dont make out time to attack and defame people image for over a decade like you!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nduprincekc(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
any airport update please

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omanambala:

Like I said , I was never against his candidature. Did you see where I said he was not qualified. I gave him his credits and pointed out his flaws. At the end , both were qualified and it became ultimately a win win for Anambra. I have always fancied his candidature but he was not the only qualified candidate or persons of Anambra origin. Kingsley Muoghalu , Osita Chidoka , Val Ozigbo and Oseloka Obaze are all excellent candidate. I dont make out time to attack and defame people image for over a decade like you!
Osita Chidoka is just a politician and this makes him unfit to govern Anambra State!.He was one of those Politicians that opposed Anything Airport in Anambra State!. In His own mind Anambra doesn't need an airport!. Let's look at his record as aviation Minister and see the mess Enugu Airport was during his time!.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:09am On Feb 17, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: LOVEALAIGBO and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.