Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2077046 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Marble Arch Hotel, Okpuno, Awka

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Thamesbridge: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2022
Onitsha River port concession

Click YOUTUBE link to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml174IoP4xs

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NkanuSon: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Abeg am tired of these concession of a thing,when will they start full operation??, that the main business pls
Thamesbridge:
Onitsha River port concession

Click YOUTUBE link to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml174IoP4xs

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2022
NkanuSon:
Abeg am tired of these concession of a thing,when will they start full operation??, that the main business pls

Lol.... grin
Only the incurable optimist does not see the yeye play they are using this port to toy with people's emotions. Expect this port to function under the current regime at your hilarious heart break and total disappointment.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
OreMI22:

Lol.... grin
Only the incurable optimist does not see the yeye play they are using this port to toy with people's emotions. Expect this port to function under the current regime at your hilarious heart break and total disappointment.

.....and even if they grudgingly give it some semblance of 'activity', it'll be a few months to the next general elections in 2023...just so Buhari/APC can use that to try and show how they 'love Igbos and have been fair, just, and equitable towards us'!

They're milking this the same way they're milking the 2nd Niger bridge which they recommenced suspended work on few months to the 2019 elections. Don't be surprised if they try to rename the Onitsha river port as Muhammadu Buhari river port (MBRP), Onitsha just to piss us off! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Omanambala:

The question should be how did you jump from campaigning for Ngige to ass licking Obiano. You have no principles , no integrity and no self respect!
he is a chronic Peter Obi hater..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Omanambala:

Look at how many people condemned your silly rant...lol

You are the only one liking and sharing your comment.

Oga, I know your history from an Enugu boy to Anambra. From Ngige internet agent and calling Obiano a puppet to a fake APGA and Obiano praise singer....ifele adiro gi n'iru. Taa gbafuo!

I have been with Apga since days of Chekwas Okorie....when Obi singlehandedly funded his own election.

I was here when you were slandering Obi and his candidate , Obiano. You campaigned for Ngige vigorously and called Obiano names...smh. What makes you think we have forgotten...lmao. Suddenly, you are APGA number one fan and Obiano lover...Ndi Umuoji will say "ona eli ogholi"....You are a shameless political sslut! I spit on you , pretentious fhool!

Look at this eidiot that says he think for himself....the only reason you are here is to attack Obi. Tell me one Anambra man that ever attacked Obi ? Show me that man!

Its only you on this Nairaland, nobody else. A useless nonentity na echelu chie akamgba.

Yes, I said Soludo is arrogant but I was never against his candidacy. I said Ozigbo is a decent candidate also but I never thought he would win. They are both Ndi Anambra and my brothers and we don't play politics of bitterness in Anambra...We dont hate each other because we lost elections. We embrace each other and move. You are obviously not one of us....onye aburo ona ebe...akwa alili...

everything you said is fact....

i didn't know he is from Enugu..

how d guy even dey shook mouth for Anambra politics dey insult people..

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
investnow2013:

I heard they were trying to sell it. Has it been sold?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
abuzz33:

It is under a new management!!!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2022
Take back your nonsense post, your post is useless

[s]
abuzz33:

[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:18am On Feb 18, 2022
chiefobdk2:
No apologies... inugo.. Isn't it funny how many of you Obiano haters/attackers cry about my "attack" on Obi. Its funny to me how you can write so many nonsense against Gov Obiano but cry when I write facts on Peter Obi who as a matter of fact was a mediocre governor! Well keep crying.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:20am On Feb 18, 2022
chiefobdk2:

everything you said is fact....

i didn't know he is from Enugu..

how d guy even dey shook mouth for Anambra politics dey insult people..
Look at this fake nnewi ode that was busted the last time. Imagine outsiders like you and the aboki looking for who is from Anambra. I'm very happy to continuously make both of you and other propagandists mad. I do not care about your feelings. Get that.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 5:53am On Feb 18, 2022
chiefobdk2:

Peter Obi served Anambra very well and crowned his service by bringing a bigger banking professional and technocrat Obiano to succeed him and pilot the state to greatness. Peter Obi's only flaw was to attempt to teleguide and totally dominate Obiano from achieving his own vision for Anambra.

In the same vein, Obiano has served Anambra with distinction and crowned his service by drafting a bigger technocrat than himself to continue to pilot the state to greatness. He will repeat the same Peter Obi's mistake if he tries to teleguide and dominate Soludo from achieving his own vision for Anambra.

Those who perpetually fan the embers of enmity between Obi and Obiano are mistaken. Both men love Anambra state, but differ in their vision on how to quickly develop the state physically and economically. Of course since Obiano was in the driver's seat, he insisted on doing the projects he believed would transform the state.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by descarado: 7:02am On Feb 18, 2022
stasius:

I can sight Iba Pope wink smiley wink wink
Very nostalgic for me.

Anytime I'm home, I will tour that area.

Do you have any idea why its called iba pope?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2022
descarado:

Very nostalgic for me.

It was where the Pope landed in 1982 when He visited Onitsha!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2022
I have no apologies on my so called "attacks" on Obi but its funny how those crying about it are those that have said worst things about Obiano. As a matter of fact this thread would have been an Obiano bashing thread just like what is obtainable on Facebook if not for I and Chino and a few others.
The aboki Omanambala forgot how he was calling Obiano a failure citing Anambra IGR forgetting his slave master Obi's record on IGR was pathetic. Now if you compare his records with Obiano, they call it an attack on Obi. Bunch of useless people trying to play on emotions to push their silly agenda.
The fact remains anytime anyone calls obiano a failure we will compare his achievements with that of his predecessor that is how its done everywhere!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
descarado:

Very nostalgic for me.

It is where the Pope stayed when he visited Nigeria. More like his residential home or "Palace" in Nigeria during his visit.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Beauty and brain .

AN ANAMBRA – BORN student of the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan, Cythia Okafor has broken the records in academic history.

Cynthia who hails from Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State scored 6.9 out of 7.0 to emerge the best graduating student in the Faculty of Pharmacy.

Cynthia in her Tweeter account said, “I just emerged as the Best Graduating Student of the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan with a CGPA of 6.9 out of 7.0 & distinctions in 5 out of the 6 departments in the Faculty.

Indeed I have seen God’s power yield much more for me than my human efforts could ever have!”

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by descarado: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
investnow2013:
It was where the Pope landed in 1982 when He visited Onitsha!
Thank you
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by descarado: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
stasius:

It is where the Pope stayed when he visited Nigeria. More like his residential home or "Palace" in Nigeria during his visit.
Thank you
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
investnow2013:

I bet the owner of this hotel either lived or worked around Marble Arch in London, hence the attachment to the name!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
investnow2013:
Beauty and brain .

AN ANAMBRA – BORN student of the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan, Cythia Okafor has broken the records in academic history.

Cynthia who hails from Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State scored 6.9 out of 7.0 to emerge the best graduating student in the Faculty of Pharmacy.

Cynthia in her Tweeter account said, “I just emerged as the Best Graduating Student of the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan with a CGPA of 6.9 out of 7.0 & distinctions in 5 out of the 6 departments in the Faculty.

Indeed I have seen God’s power yield much more for me than my human efforts could ever have!”

Nwaanyi na mma.

Onunu ugu....onunu ugu.

Beauty and brain.

Anambra nation had so far maintained the educational standards of their fathers. Such can't be if discipline weren't instilled in their upbringing.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Instead of coming on here to make a hell of noise and disturb us,have u filled the Anambra interest form? Go and contribute ur own quota to the development of GreaterAnambra.

Note:it’s strictly for Anambra indigenes. If u like come n fight me under this post because u will be asked to indicate ur LG.
Did I also forget that this form ain’t for touts, miscreants and touting illiterates because u will also be asked to give ur LinkedIn grin

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
As Soludo Inauguration draws near; Innoson rollout a new G80 SUV. Remember that Soludo said Innoson will be his official car.

Anambra is the only autonomous (Self propelled state) in Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nnewi in Anambra State has been ranked the 7th fastest growing city in the world.

This ranking was done by the World Economic Forum, this came from the revision of the last ranking which was done by the United Nations World Urbanization Prospects in 2014.

This ranking saw the appearance of 3 other Nigerian cities in ranking namely; Lokoja Kogi State coming 3rd, Uyo Akwa Ibom State and Abuja coming 9th and 10th respectively.

This ranking is coming as a result of heavy influx of both heavy business investments and also human Population.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
investnow2013:
Nnewi in Anambra State has been ranked the 7th fastest growing city in the world.

This ranking was done by the World Economic Forum, this came from the revision of the last ranking which was done by the United Nations World Urbanization Prospects in 2014.

This ranking saw the appearance of 3 other Nigerian cities in ranking namely; Lokoja Kogi State coming 3rd, Uyo Akwa Ibom State and Abuja coming 9th and 10th respectively.

This ranking is coming as a result of heavy influx of both heavy business investments and also human Population.
Link?

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Escalators and lifts both at arrival and the one at the departure lounges of Anambra international airport are all fully installed and functional. This is a worldclass facility. Anambra amaka

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Awka international convention centre is getting set. Biggest and best in the region and Nigeria as a whole.

11 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Awka international convention centre is getting set. Biggest and best in the region and Nigeria as a whole.

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
investnow2013:

Can we have the link to the report?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Can we have the link to the report?

For what exactly?

His info remains authentic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.