Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2077468 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by History555: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
boyfrank:

U are complete slowpoke, a waste of my time. One day ur Saint unknown Gunmen will hit u with a stray bullet.

Compound fool and an idiot like u are meant to be gate men. I expected a logical response from u but since critical thinking is hard for you. U feld like an asshole. There is a reason people like me work in international coys because we can engage in critical reasoning while ur likes struggle through life. Spent fool

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cultistupdate: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
History555:

Thank you for ur submissions. Look at the moniker cultistupdate, he is also reporting cult killings in anambra you begin to wonder why all of a sudden cultist are killing themselves now. When he was challenged how he was getting the videos and pictures he said people were sending it to him. You wonder which people are sending videos to him. Does that sound familiar, oyiboupdate and udele also claims people send videos to them. In all this you wonder where the gov is but then u need to realise south east govs are weaklings, scared of offending aso rock, act like inferior govs, only interested in protecting their loot

No wonder they call u guys bingos. Is it only Anambra cult war I'm reporting wasn't it two days ago a 13 years old Buccaneer cultist was killedin mile 12 lagos 20th February 2022 between Buccaneer and Eiye.

And when did I say they are sending videos to me. I showed a YouTube channel called Nigerian view that shares cult related news on YouTube and killings on whatsap.

The reason it is like that is that Anambra cult war between Blackaxe and Vikings has lingered so much. The last long war was in 2001.

The killings weren't all of a sudden. No media was reporting these cult killings to our youths that's why I took it upon myself.

U should even be happy am reporting these cult killings or else those una anti IPOB guys go dey say na unknown gunmen and ESN do am.

The peace talk was canceled and the killing started again. Bros don't be unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by History555: 7:31am On Feb 23, 2022
Cultistupdate:

No wonder they call u guys bingos. Is it only Anambra cult war I'm reporting wasn't it two days ago a 13 years old Buccaneer cultist was killedin mile 12 lagos 20th February 2022 between Buccaneer and Eiye.

And when did I say they are sending videos to me. I showed a YouTube channel called Nigerian view that shares cult related news on YouTube and killings on whatsap.

The reason it is like that is that Anambra cult war between Blackaxe and Vikings has lingered so much. The last long war was in 2001.

The killings weren't all of a sudden. No media was reporting these cult killings to our youths that's why I took it upon myself.

U should even be happy am reporting these cult killings or else those una anti IPOB guys go dey say na unknown gunmen and ESN do am.

The peace talk was canceled and the killing started again. Bros don't be unfortunate

Na true.
Oyiboupdate, cultistupdate
Oyiboupdate gets videos from others
Cultistupdate gets videos from youtube
Both get videos no other person or media has access to.

I schooled in anambra secondary and university. First job in anambra for 2years. Was very involved in union activities. Yet did not witness all these killings u claim is underreported. Suddenly now bodies are popping up everywhere. If the killings have been going on for as long as you claimed where they hiding the bodies of the victims.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
boyfrank:

IPOB supporters and sense are parallel lines that never meet.

you are a complete buffoon...........why did you not pour these same vituperations on fulani herdsmen when they massacred Igbo indigenes in nibo Enugu....including the killing of 2 catholic priests.......you are the one that has taken leave of your senses ...bloody wimp!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
globemoney:

You are an idiot, Anambra is not a poor state that cant spend some millions to celebrate an inauguration. Do illiterates like you understand the economic activities that an elaborate inauguration will add to the economy of the state and how it would end up bringing food to families of many. in any case where else in the world that is attractive for investment that don't celebrate inaugurations. Talking to unintelligent, myopic clowns like you in very tiring.

You are vacuous and empty, your train of thoughts on this thread speaks volumes about your intellectual weight! I am not impressed at all with your posts.............your posts are high on vindictiveness and low on mental rigor! Carry your oringo mentality and stuff it where the sun don't shine..........mumu man! Anambra is not a poor state indeed ! have you ever balanced a budget in your life? better stick to your specialty..nkwobi and 'point and kill' !

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
ebufa:

[s]You are vacuous and empty, your train of thoughts on this thread speaks volumes about your intellectual weight! I am not impressed at all with your posts.............your posts are high on vindictiveness and low on mental rigor! Carry your oringo mentality and stuff it where the sun don't shine..........mumu man! Anambra is not a poor state indeed ! have you ever balanced a budget in your life? better stick to your specialty..nkwobi and 'point and kill' ![/s]
Ofcourse you can see I'm not your match intellectually that was why you taught celebrating inauguration is waste of funds. Only fools like you are excited by such things. Yes Anambra is not a poor state that cant spend some millions to hold an inaugural event, heck, if Soludo asks for it, a lot of wealthy Anambra men can finance it without flinching, but how else to make idiots like you happy if not to say things like oh please we wont celebrate inauguration to save money.
Yes I'm rich and enjoy my point and kill/nkwobi. Take your poverty infested mentality back to the cave where it belongs, I don't post to excite riffraffs like you.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Shut up.

Inasmuch I don't like Buhari you are talking blunt rubbish. As if its not clear to you that these guys wrecking havoc all over the place started from IPOB and are sympathetic to them. People like you even hailed them that the people are fighting back. Now its costing us a lot and you're looking for how to still blame Buhari. If Buhari sends soldiers to Anambra now, you'll still complain and rejoice if they were killed.

This guy again? You totally lack home training in the manner you make your point against unprovoked comments that you disagree with. If i mention JohnBullMyGaySon as one of the distasteful people here, you will say I'm insulting you and you will lure me out and blah, blah, blah. This comment is part of the reason i say those things about you. Although I agree in principle with you on this issue rather than what Igboson is saying.

Yes, I have also differed with Igboson on his views against IPOB that has truly overstepped their welcome and their activities are totally ill-thought-out and stvpid. However, Igboson has a right to say what he said without you telling him that he is talking rubbish. Although, I totally agree with you that IPOB isn't fighting the Igbo cause, but now fighting for some personal agenda of whoever is controlling IPOB now.

Everyone here knows that Igboson applies maximum restraint in his comments and tries not to bully people based on their contrary opinions. The least you could do is to restrain your uncultured language on people like that. That is why I love to go there with you when I have time to post for a while. It gives me some type of joy getting under your skin the way you do it to people with your comments sometimes grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
boyfrank:

IPOB supporters and sense are parallel lines that never meet.

Exactly! Very foolish and brainwashed goats

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
In fact,whatever killings that happens in igboland has Ipob terrorist group behind it. If u like blame DSS,Zoo army and zoo police...all what we know,Ipob is behind it. Ipob announced the ban on cows in igboland and not too long butchers and cow sellers started losing their lives. The idiotic minions will rather blame DSS and zoo army for that and exonerate the terrorist group.

They started sit at homes and next we had market men and women losing their lives and means of livelihood.

You keep claiming hoodlums and touts have hijacked ur useless struggle but u keep mapping out obnoxious laws that will always flop and aid the so called hoodlums and touts in causing havoc.

Ipob is never thinking on how to help the masses but they’re currently in a sane clime and thinking of disastrous laws to implement next.

Nonsense org filled with illiterate terrorists,cultists,touts and NFAs. Woe betide y’all and the online minions of a terrorist group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by boyfrank: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
ebufa:

you are a complete buffoon...........why did you not pour these same vituperations on fulani herdsmen when they massacred Igbo indigenes in nibo Enugu....including the killing of 2 catholic priests.......you are the one that has taken leave of your senses ...bloody wimp!

So it's now a competition of who kills more. Well, continue IPOB will soon overtake the fulani herdsmen. Until e reach ur turn

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bouncing2(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
post=66811702:

Invest please can you help me with contact of good football academy in Anambra, my cousin is really disturbing me, last week I took him to Nero academy in Nnaka, the academy and their stadium still have a long way, from your pictures Solution football academy is ok, I can't find their web address or their contact online.

Pictures of Nero stadium still under construction
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by boyfrank: 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
ebufa:

Oga IPOB brainwash buffon, ur boys have struck in enugu, killing voters. Hope u will still blame this one on dss and fulani.
Survivors here saw them and they were igbos. May calamity strike u and ur god Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by boyfrank: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
History555:

Compound fool and an idiot like u are meant to be gate men. I expected a logical response from u but since critical thinking is hard for you. U feld like an asshole. There is a reason people like me work in international coys because we can engage in critical reasoning while ur likes struggle through life. Spent fool

Spent anuohia, ur esn heroes have struck in enugu, no election in biafra land. Survivors saw them. It will get to u. I see stray bullet hitting ur empty skull and we will all blame fulani dss.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Permesso: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2022
boyfrank:

Oga IPOB brainwash buffon, ur boys have struck in enugu, killing voters. Hope u will still blame this one on dss and fulani.
Survivors here saw them and they were igbos. May calamity strike u and ur god Nnamdi Kanu.

One problem with Ipob supports and sympathisers is this, they don't want to recognise the fact that Ipob has turned to a Terrorist organization against her people, all the killings are orchestrated by Ipob in the name of UGM. When they strike you see people like this guy here cheering this monsters. Now they're killing, maiming, distroying all we've suffered to build from our little resources, yet they blame D.S.S..
Kanu strong charm is strong on them, for this reasons Federal Govrt should continue holding him in Kuje, if we want peace.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2022
If you are free, please make plans to attend this..
One of the many events lined up for Onitsha this year..

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by boyfrank: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2022
Permesso:

One problem with Ipob supports and sympathisers is this, they don't want to recognise the fact that Ipob has turned to a Terrorising organization against her people, all the killing are orchestrated by Ipob in the nane of UGM. When tbey strike people like this guy up there hail them. Now they're killing and maiming, distroying all we've suffered to build from our little, yet they blame D.S.S. Kanu strong charm is strong on them, for this reasons Federal Should continue holding him in Kuje, if we want peace.

Shame will not allow them to reply, even if they do its to blame fulani and dss, when US finally starts blocking their financial flow, they will know that bitcoin won't save them. Shameful brainwashed lots. That wicked Buhari will just be smiling now. As Napoleon said, don't interrupt ur enemy when he is making a mistake. Did u notice he is not evening wasting his time on IPOB? ESN is doing a good job destroying Biafra and our people's support for MNK.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2022
"We will hit the ground running from day one"...

-- CC. Soludo

Picture Story:

Mr. Fashola receives the Governor-elect of Anambra State, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo at the Ministry of Works & Housing Headquarters, Mabushi, Abuja on Wednesday, 23rd February 2022.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Permesso: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2022
post=110500957:

-- CC. Soludo

Picture Story:

Mr. Fashola receives the Governor-elect of Anambra State, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo at the Ministry of Works & Housing Headquarters, Mabushi, Abuja on Wednesday, 23rd February 2022.
i like this, commit him to sight or embark on the Federal roads, Federal projects because we need federal presence as never before. We don't need to play self centred politics, reach out to get your national cake share as Umahi does. He's not doing all those things alone without FEDERAL financial support.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2022
post=110500957:

-- CC. Soludo

Picture Story:

Hmmmmm
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2022
OreMI22:

This guy again? You totally lack home training in the manner you make your point against unprovoked comments that you disagree with. If i mention JohnBullMyGaySon as one of the distasteful people here, you will say I'm insulting you and you will lure me out and blah, blah, blah. This comment is part of the reason i say those things about you. Although I agree in principle with you on this issue rather than what Igboson is saying.

Yes, I have also differed with Igboson on his views against IPOB that has truly overstepped their welcome and their activities are totally ill-thought-out and stvpid. However, Igboson has a right to say what he said without you telling him that he is talking rubbish. Although, I totally agree with you that IPOB isn't fighting the Igbo cause, but now fighting for some personal agenda of whoever is controlling IPOB now.

Everyone here knows that Igboson applies maximum restraint in his comments and tries not to bully people based on their contrary opinions. The least you could do is to restrain your uncultured language on people like that. That is why I love to go there with you when I have time to post for a while. It gives me some type of joy getting under your skin the way you do it to people with your comments sometimes grin
Noted. Correction taken.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
post=110500957:

-- CC. Soludo

Picture Story:

Oshey!

Way forward!
Any bunch of terrorists that doesn’t like this should go and blow up themselves for all we care.

Na wisdom them dey use get somethings achieved. Ditch the politics of bitterness and hatred or else u kip hurting yourselves.

Greater Anambra!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Noted. Correction taken.

Wow, you don change o! grin

I could not get you angry grin grin grin

Kudos my guy!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
OreMI22:

Kudos my guy!
Lol. it's always good to reduce the number of enemies you have grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
OreMI22:

Kudos my guy!

grin grin

You go dey like trouble this guy.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
post=110500957:

-- CC. Soludo

Picture Story:

Charlie Nwamgbafor di ready to serve. Fashola wouldn't want Soludo on his case, so he will do the needful grin.

Soludo's vision of a livable,smart mega city will involve federal Ministry of Works doing their own infrastructural duty to ndi Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Anambra International Airport Dual Carriage access road commissioned!

Another one done and dusted by Obiano!

Operation: No uncompleted projects left behind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE8mfk2QNBw

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
OreMI22:

@oreMi22. The other acesss Road from Umunya that was mentioned by obiano, do you know if its a dual carriage road?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:44am On Feb 25, 2022
Nice to see the airport road all done, marked and now officially opened for business! Hope they tend and water all greenery in the median and the verges to complete the job. They could plant trees and carpet grass on either side of the road, and the median could be carpet grassed as well, and have smaller plants/shrubs planted as i think they're already doing. There needs to be adequate road/route signage too.

All in all, looks like a well done job!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 1:45am On Feb 25, 2022
wizzyvibes:

@oreMi22. The other access Road from Umunya that was mentioned by obiano, do you know if its a dual carriage road?

No, the other access roads to the airport are single-lane roads.

The first one that joins the Nteje road in front of Marist Secondary school is almost completed. That is the one Obiano was referring to.
Construction on the second one that will connect to Nsugbe (3-3 road) (i.e. short cut from GRA Onitsha) is yet to start.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 2:07am On Feb 25, 2022
IGBOSON1:
Nice to see the airport road all done, marked and now officially opened for business! Hope they tend and water all greenery in the median and the verges to complete the job. They could plant trees and carpet grass on either side of the road, and the median could be carpet grassed as well, and have smaller plants/shrubs planted as i think they're already doing. There needs to be adequate road/route signage too.

All in all, looks like a well done job!

Yes. I saw the roads last Xmas and they are well constructed and about 5km long from the airport gate.

One thing I respect about Obiano is that he tries to do high-quality projects. Thus he strives to make his projects meet international standards.

I was truly amazed at how modern the airport toilets were with a motion sensor flushing mechanism and motion-sensor hand driers! Every one of them in the various toilets worked! Just like seen in international airports abroad!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 4:07am On Feb 25, 2022
OreMI22:

This man days will be long and fruitful..

I wish his tenure can miraculously be extended. He really meant well for Anambra.

His Excellency Obiano is a true Anambra son.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: NLegendforte and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.