Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2077597 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
This ebufa guy, or whatever disgusting name he gave to himself, looks like an ESN terrorist.
Please ignore and report him.
We don't want such brainwashed, bloodthirsty, irritating fools on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

This particular bridge picture is like an old content, seeing that the road isn't marked as at the time the coverage was done, compared to the 2nd picture
I wanted to point this gutter out earlier maybe they didn't see it. Their is proper channeling of flood to avoid any sort of erosion on the bridge. It is well built.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
ebufa:

you are a confirmed dingbat..........look jack! you're not as smart as you fancy yourself to be! Do not let me descend on you!

Descend on me as per Ipob terrorists. Well all terrorists ends tragically and those planning to descend on others will end same way like their forebearers.

This is anambra state thread not anything relating to Ipob Terrorism.

Take your terrorism out of here and go preach to bingos who craves for such wasteful time.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

This particular bridge picture is like an old content, seeing that the road isn't marked as at the time the coverage was done, compared to the 2nd picture

Oga,

Believe me, I am not bashing the government. I am saying that someone should call the attention of the contractor to the issue/erosion threat NOW before they leave the site and claim it should be a new contract. We are all interested in this thing getting fixed now that it won't cost anything except telling the contractor to address it, than when millions or billions would be required to address the erosion from taking down the bridge.

The pictures I posted were from the video of yesterday. Obviously, the road marking has not reached the bridge area yet. Its still ongoing having started from the expressway end of the airport road. If you can disprove me and post any pictures today showing the bridge had been marked at this point and the erosion starting around the gutter had been addressed, I will be very happy.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
OreMI22:

Oga,

Believe me, I am not bashing the government. I am saying that someone should call the attention of the contractor to the issue/erosion threat NOW before they leave the site and claim it should be a new contract. We are all interested in this thing getting fixed now that it won't cost anything except telling the contractor to address it, than when millions or billions would be required to address the erosion from taking down the bridge.

The pictures I posted were from the video of yesterday. Obviously, the road marking has not reached the bridge area yet. If you can disprove me and post any pictures today showing the bridge had been marked at this point and the erosion starting aroung the gutter had been addressed, I will be very happy.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Innoson Vehicles CEO, Chief Innocent Chukwuma's Mother's burial today at Nnewi was a great movie and carnival.

So many personalities were in attendance as Nnewi was on shut down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIJlvqHXLEE

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Princeton92(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mega2biz:
Innoson Vehicles CEO, Chief Innocent Chukwuma's Mother's burial today at Nnewi was a great movie and carnival.

So many personalities were in attendance as Nnewi was on shut down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIJlvqHXLEE

Quite lovely

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NkanuSon: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
About 20 people killed in a burial in awka,this monsters that Igbo's are supporting will surely consume us very soon.They said its a cult clash but a sane person know these are the same people running activities for ipob
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
NkanuSon:
About 20 people killed in a burial in awka,this monsters that Igbo's are supporting will surely consume us very soon.They said its a cult clash but a sane person know these are the same people running activities for ipob

You shouldn't be quick to call names and point accusing fingers.
If called to defend this, you can't do it.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NkanuSon: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
U are not sane,keep living in denial till it reach your house

When southeast become a desert I believe u will still have mouth to defend them
ChiefOtunist:

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
NkanuSon:
U are not sane,keep living in denial till it reach your house

When southeast become a desert I believe u will still have mouth to defend them

Once someone disagrees, insults upon insults.
I am not sane.
Mr. Sane, congrats..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
NkanuSon:
The media is reporting that those armed men are cultist.

Akwa has been in the news of cultist war and killings and that has to stop.

Even the police says it is a cult rivarly war. The deasead called ozo is a suspected cultist.

My own is that military curfew should be declared in Anambra by the next governor. Obiano has failed Anambra in terms of security.

A military curfew of 11pm to 6pm in Anambra South senatorial disctict. Another 24 hrs military curfew should be declared in Ihilala communities of orsumoghu, mbosi,azia, lilu and isske.

That's how wike did it in oyigbo. Anambra State government should wake up from slumber.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
stanluiz:

Even the police says it is a cult rivarly war. The deasead called ozo is a suspected cultist.

My own is that military curfew should be declared in Anambra by the next governor. Obiano has failed Anambra in terms of security.

A military curfew of 11pm to 6pm in Anambra South senatorial disctict. Another 24 hrs military curfew should be declared in Ihilala communities of orsumoghu, mbosi,azia, lilu and isske.

That's how wike did it in oyigbo. Anambra State government should wake up from slumber.

Obiano has failed woefully.

Only fools talks about infrastructure when those who will use the same structure are killed daily by miscreants.

Wike is a man with balls not some sort of plastic make up Obiano is carrying up and down as balls.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

They are Igbos Mr.

Wait until they kill your mum then I will personally tag them evangelist.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
.Given guns to tout and criminals in the name of unknown gun men...I don't know why this will be happening in south East.. Why Anambra.. Which people are doing this?? Why so much killings?? This was as result of burning and destroying south east security and police station so that criminals and cultist's will take over and mess people up..this is exactly what is going on in south east and Anambra now..Ihiala local Government is boiling.. Killings every where..cultists are moving house to house intimidating people.. Rubbing and destroying properties.. No police or any security group to arrest and punish this people.. In Okija is another wahala..cultism hv taken ground on different level..they carry guns patrolling freely due to absence of police and other security group that meant to challenge them..this is very bad..how can Igbo destroy their home like this..is this how we are going to get Biafra by killing our selves?.. Why all this killings.. Since begininng of election to after election.. they hv been killing people.. Why all this?.. Why all this?.. Igbo's should act now and say know to this calamity.. Say no to unknown gun men.. No to cultism..restore our security strength.. I am Sad.. group of people were busy killing and burning down all security units in southeast.. Instead for us to condemn this some people are clapping and hailing them.. This will lead to very serious security problem in south east if drastic measures are not taken immediately. Insecurity will destroy East.. Now cultism has taken another dimension.. killings becomes rampant. Can unknown gun men do proper security work?..can they stop this mess?? . cultists are on rampage killing and rubbing people. War war war in our land. God why this Help us God.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by boyfrank: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
NkanuSon:

It's cult related. Since St Unknown Gunmen and IPOB destroyed the police holdouts, pure anarchy has been unleashed.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
gariepinus:
.Given guns to tout and criminals in the name of unknown gun men...I don't know why this will be happening in south East.. Why Anambra.. Which people are doing this?? Why so much killings?? This was as result of burning and destroying south east security and police station so that criminals and cultist's will take over and mess people up..this is exactly what is going on in south east and Anambra now..Ihiala local Government is boiling.. Killings every where..cultists are moving house to house intimidating people.. Rubbing and destroying properties.. No police or any security group to arrest and punish this people.. In Okija is another wahala..cultism hv taken ground on different level..they carry guns patrolling freely due to absence of police and other security group that meant to challenge them..this is very bad..how can Igbo destroy their home like this..is this how we are going to get Biafra by killing our selves?.. Why all this killings.. Since begininng of election to after election.. they hv been killing people.. Why all this?.. Why all this?.. Igbo's should act now and say know to this calamity.. Say no to unknown g

un men.. No to cultism..restore our security strength.. I am Sad.. group of people were busy killing and burning down all security units in southeast.. Instead for us to condemn this some people are clapping and hailing them.. This will lead to very serious security problem in south east if drastic measures are not taken immediately. Insecurity will destroy East.. Now cultism has taken another dimension.. killings becomes rampant. Can unknown gun men do proper security work?..can they stop this mess?? . cultists are on rampage killing and rubbing people. War war war in our land. God why this Help us God.

Leave God out of self inflicted problems.

Most of the animals supporting Igbos and UGM have never set foot on Igbo soil for the past 10, 20 to 30 yrs.

Most are frustrated in Yankee but see this as an avenue to enrich themselves or even possibly get out of immigration.

Anambra state Governor I keep on saying it has shown he can't decisively lead.

Like a proper Nebuchadnezzar he circles himself with armed nen while the lives of anambrarians means nothing to him.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
NkanuSon:

It's Ebenebe, Awka North Local Government Area.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kellzzyy:
This ebufa guy, or whatever disgusting name he gave to himself, looks like an ESN terrorist.
Please ignore and report him.
We don't want such brainwashed, bloodthirsty, irritating fools on this thread.

If you see my posts on ESN here again pls cut my legs off! I am through with you lot! I will rather die like a lion than being slaughtered like an ileya ram by Fulani bandits and their accomplices in the security agencies!.........see Tivs and Biroms have become refugees in their own land! (2 million at the last count) Why do you think the western nations have not tagged IPOB with the terrorist label...cos dey know that some of the ESN violence is just self-defense..... it's left to IPOB to comport itself and make sure the passive resistance is not hijacked by cultists and govt sponsored provocateurs! You are a lily-livered woman wrapper!.............. I want to see your comments on the cultist violence in Awka environs today.......................our children have been killing each other for years in Awka in cult wars, yet we heard nothing from you morons, better wake up and smell the coffee, your picture perfect Anambra state is a mirage, we have fundamental problems that you all simply refuse to acknowledge! hopefully Soludo will be more sensitive to the deep problems we have. One buffoon here actually wants Soludo to hold a massive ofala and banquet celebration during his inauguration ,talk about being clueless!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
ebufa:

If you see my posts on ESN here again pls cut my legs off! I am through with you lot! I will rather die like a lion than being slaughtered like an ileya ram by Fulani bandits

If you want to die like a lion enter bush so that you can be shot as one.

Anambra state thread is not a zoo farm or lion's Den where people decides how frustrated they want to die.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Anambra state thread is not a zoo farm or lion's Den where people decides how frustrated they want to die.

To think I once thought you had something upstairs, another vacuous and empty wannabe! one of your kind suggested the army impose a curfew in Anambra.....what you characters are in effect doing is to give a blank check to a Fulani dominated force to kill our people as they please! No wonder Fulani has been ruling your asses for generations! you people never engage your brain before ever postulating your rubbish here! When is it going to sink into your skull that you have a low-level insurgency developing in Igboland........you just want to pour fuel into a raging flame! Use your so called education to profer solutions instead of calling people names!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
NkanuSon:

And why has this not made the headlines?

Sorry ehnn...u see this cult issue..it may consume ndi oka greatly if nothing is done about it.

Anambra and the entire South east is under siege by Ipob,Unknown gun men,cultists,touts.

What kind of madness is this bikonu.

Ipob and their bunch of touts have killed and chased out security forces meant to curb crime in obedience to the command of MNK

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2022
ebufa:

To think I once thought you had something upstairs, another vacuous and empty wannabe! one of your kind suggested the army impose a curfew in Anambra.....what you characters are in effect doing is to give a blank check to a Fulani dominated force to kill our people as they please! No wonder Fulani has been ruling your asses for generations! you people never engage your brain before ever postulating your rubbish here! When is it going to sink into your skull that you have a low-level insurgency developing in Igboland........you just want to pour fuel into a raging flame! Use your so called education to profer solutions instead of calling people names!

Ignore that re'tarded slimeball! They (probably just one or two dickheads with multiple alternate monikers) have been polluting the thread all day with their lilly-livered appeasing and pro-Fulani/Buhari posts! I've just been reading the impostors and laughing all day! Ask the scoundrels for proof that IPOB/ESN are carrying out all these attacks they're blaming them for, and you'd see them stare back at you with a blank, daft look on their moronic faces!

Ignore them!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:21am On Feb 27, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 1:37am On Feb 27, 2022
investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFYDYz-fjQ

Watched this clip few days ago and was mightily impressed with the interior of the hotel....foyer, corridors and rooms. All quite classy and upmarket. However, they could have done a bit better with the hotel surroundings....a bit of greenery perhaps. Maybe space was the limiting factor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 27, 2022
ebufa:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 27, 2022
ebufa:

If you see my posts on ESN here again pls cut my legs off! I am through with you lot! I will rather die like a lion than being slaughtered like an ileya ram by Fulani bandits and their accomplices in the security agencies!.........see Tivs and Biroms have become refugees in their own land! (2 million at the last count) Why do you think the western nations have not tagged IPOB with the terrorist label...cos dey know that some of the ESN violence is just self-defense..... it's left to IPOB to comport itself and make sure the passive resistance is not hijacked by cultists and govt sponsored provocateurs! You are a lily-livered woman wrapper!.............. I want to see your comments on the cultist violence in Awka environs today.......................our children have been killing each other for years in Awka in cult wars, yet we heard nothing from you morons, better wake up and smell the coffee, your picture perfect Anambra state is a mirage, we have fundamental problems that you all simply refuse to acknowledge! hopefully Soludo will be more sensitive to the deep problems we have. One buffoon here actually wants Soludo to hold a massive ofala and banquet celebration during his inauguration ,talk about being clueless!

We need Soludo to work on security a whole lot more than Obiano did.
But we don't want IPOB, ESN and their agenda of violence.
The woes ESN have caused Igbo land are far greater than what we have suffered at the hands of FG.
I support state police, regional police and restructuring.
ESN and IPOB are simply terrorist groups.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 27, 2022
Kellzzyy:

We need Soludo to work on security a whole lot more than Obiano did.
But we don't want IPOB, ESN and their agenda of violence.
The woes ESN have causes Igbo land is far greater than what we have suffered at the hands of FG.

I support state police, regional police and restructuring.
ESN and IPOB are simply terrorist groups.

Pure terrorists full of violence. Destroying but can't build any.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 27, 2022
stanluiz:

I support this.
Not trying to be tribal or anything but most of those jobless miscreants from Ebonyi constitute a large part to what we are suffering in the South East today.

A serous curfew is needed.
Lilu Azia, Mbosi and Iseke forests need to be raided by the military - both through air and land.

These terrorists have a stronghold there and need to be brutally dislodged.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2022
investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFYDYz-fjQ
Dabara Hotel in Nnewi is also a very nice hotel. Its the same standard as this one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.