Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2090674 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Anambra state Governor, Chief Willie Obiano today, Tuesday, 15th September, 2022 conducting Anambra Governor-elect, Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo around the government house ahead of his swearing -in on Thursday, March 17, 2022.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Highway to the international air gateway of great igbo nation

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rayzoom: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Highway to the international air gateway of great igbo nation
We will miss you but will never forget you akpokuodike

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Days After Being Linked, Governor Obiano Visits Second Niger Bridge, Commends President Mohammadu Buhari

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

Governor Willie Obiano has commended the federal government for the second Niger Bridge project.

The Governor gave the commendation during an inspection tour, at the instance of the project contractors.

Governor Obiano who recalled that the project commenced on the 1st of September, 2018, noted that at a time when a challenge ensued between the community and the contractors, his administration intervened majorly.

Governor Obiano commended the President Mohammadu Buhari-led Federal Government and the contractor for the project which will be beneficial to Nigeria and particularly the people of the South East region, expressed happiness that the last closure of the bridge is being done.

He pointed out that the bridge would have been opened to the public on the 28th of February, 2022, but for the COVID-19 situation.

The Governor who said that people criticised him when he praised President Mohammadu Buhari for building the bridge, noted that the Ziks Mausoleum, one side of the Enugu Onitsha Expressway have been done, while pleading with the President to complete the second side of the road, saying that with the Anambra legacy projects and the bridge in place, people of Anambra will benefit greatly.

The Project Director of Julius Berger, Mr Wiesser Fredrich while narrating some of the challenges they encountered said that they are at the final closure of the bridge, commended the governor for his support which he said led to the success story.

Mr Wisser who revealed that the bridge is one point six kilometers long explained that the entire stretch with adjourning roads is eleven point nine kilometers, with the bridge one point six kilometers, stating that while Asaba end is three point three, Anambra end is seven kilometers.

He said that they are still in the phase one of the second river Niger bridge adding that the road is 83 percent completed while the bridge is 93 percent done.

While emphasizing that the new bridge and its link roads is expected to be fourty six point nine kilometers long, connecting Asaba, Delta State and Onitsha, Anambra State and is spilt into three phases.

Commissioner for Works, Engr. Marcel Ifejiofor took part in inspecting the project which will be commissioned in October, 2022.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2022
Obiano is a failure.. Let him just go..he tried but I still grade him as a failure..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AsomughaChuks05: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2022
Tomorrow, God willing, Governor Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano, Akpokuedike Aguleri na Igbo niile will successfully create another record as the longest serving Governor in the history of Anambra state( 8 years) beating the previous record held by Peter Obi ( 7 years and 9 months). It will add to a long list of records the Aguleri born politician has created in Anambra political history. We wish him the best as he takes a well deserved rest from public service to Anambra and humanity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2022
gariepinus:
[s]Obiano is a failure.. Let him just go..he tried but I still grade him as a failure.. [/s]
No one asked you. The majority have accepted he's Anambra and SE best Gov in history so we do not care what minority losers like you think, you couldn't even win a single election against him for 8 years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Tomorrow, God willing, Governor Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano, Akpokuedike Aguleri na Igbo niile will successfully create another record as the longest serving Governor in the history of Anambra state( 8 years) beating the previous record held by Peter Obi ( 7 years and 9 months). It will add to a long list of records the Aguleri born politician has created in Anambra political history. We wish him the best as he takes a well deserved rest from public service to Anambra and humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BIC9U8p37g

Obiano has remained a HUGE blessing to Anambra state. His courage to confront and solve big problems, as well as dare to provide infrastructure deemed "impossible" for a relatively poor state like Anambra, will always endear him to my heart.

I pray Soludo will follow in the footstep of men who see a problem and throw in all their energy and intellect towards solving it. Instead of those governors that specialize in making empty long speeches to exonerate themselves and blame others for why they could not perform due to Ukraine war or some other spurious excuse.

Akpokuedike, you came, you saw and you conquered. You have deservedly written your name in the sands of time. Thank you for giving us a man like Soludo to continue the journey where you stopped.

Daalu!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ProudImolite: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2022
globemoney:

No one asked you. The majority have accepted he's Anambra and SE best Gov in history so we do not care what minority losers like you think, you couldn't even win a single election against him for 8 years.
SE best who? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2022
ProudImolite:

Why Imo and Ebonyi people always lose sleep over the development of Anambra is what still baffles me.

Biko, did Anambra people do something to you guys? What exactly is your problem why you people seem never to want anything good for Anambra? I am still trying to figure this thing out. Please forgive me for the generalization. I do know its not ALL Imo or ALL Ebonyi people. But, i have noticed that these two states seem to harbor the worst, rabid anti-Anambra elements in Igboland.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:

Obiano's legacies will continue to shine long after he has left office. I just love the guy's courage and leadership style.

Meanwhile, the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Government of Anambra state and NiMet to provide standard aero-meteorological services for safe flight operations at the Anambra state international Airport, Umueri has been completed.

Anambra will continue to grow from strength to strength from Obiano's solid foundations

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2022
ProudImolite:
Yes best SE Gov in history, better than Mbakwe unfortunately, considered as Imo state best..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:

Why Imo and Ebonyi people always lose sleep over the development of Anambra is what still baffles me.

Biko, did Anambra people do something to you guys? What exactly is your problem why you people seem never to want anything good for Anambra? I am still trying to figure this thing out. Please forgive me for the generalization. I do know its not ALL Imo or ALL Ebonyi people. But, i have noticed that these two states seem to harbor the worst, rabid anti-Anambra elements in Igboland.
I was just saying this on the imo thread, if project A is done in Ebonyi/Imo/Enugu they will praise it to high heavens and then turn around to tell us why we don't need same project A in Anambra. When Anambra was buiding an airport, they were all over the place telling us why Anambra doesnt need an airport, now they are telling us to wait until Umahi finishes his airport to see quality.. That was why they were very happy and started circulating pics of some roofs in the Airport being blown away by winds.
The reason most of them hate Obiano is because he dared to give Anambra such projects that they don't have in their states. Even Umahi they praise is always copying Obiano for reason I don't know, he started his flyovers after Obiano did Awka flyovers, started Ebonyi Airport after Obiano launched Anambra Airport, now starting an Olympic stadium after the Awka Stadium. While Obiano has completed all his ptojects lets see how many Umahi will complete.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
globemoney:

I was just saying this on the imo thread, if project A is done in Ebonyi/Imo/Enugu they will praise it to high heavens and then turn around to tell us why we don't need same project A in Anambra. When Anambra was buiding an airport, they were all over the place telling us why Anambra doesnt need an airport, now they are telling us to wait until Umahi finishes his airport to see quality.. That was why they were very happy and started circulating pics of some roofs in the Airport being blown away by winds.
The reason most of them hate Obiano is because he dared to give Anambra such projects that they don't have in their states. Even Umahi they praise is always copying Obiano for reason I don't know, he started his flyovers after Obiano did Awka flyovers, started Ebonyi Airport after Obiano launched Anambra Airport, now starting an Olympic stadium after the Awka Stadium. While Obiano has completed all his ptojects lets see how many Umahi will complete.

Obiano's projects and achievements are very tangible things that nobody can deny exist. Else, the opposition would have denied all of them.

Umahi copies Obiano because he wants to surpass him and somehow prove that Ebonyi is more developed than Anambra. I support such healthy competition as long as it promotes the development of Igboland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Cjrane2:

Obiano's projects and achievements are very tangible things that nobody can deny exist. Else, the opposition would have denied all of them.

Umahi copies Obiano because he wants to surpass him and somehow prove that Ebonyi is more developed than Anambra. I support such healthy competition as long as it promotes the development of Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Obiano is a legend. Wishing him absolute success. Looking forward to the incoming administration

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Cjrane2:

Umahi is very insecure that is why he is neglecting the most important area of development for Ndi Ebonyi, job creation. Ebonyi and Anambra are not on the same level.
Even before the white man came calling Nri-Awka has always been pacesetters. Umahi has wasted all Ebonyi funds trying to catch up with Anambra due to his low self esteem. Who is going to be flying into that useless incompleteted airport ?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by meccuno: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
globemoney:

Yes best SE Gov in history, better than Mbakwe unfortunately, considered as Imo state best..
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
globemoney:

You’re very right

Those states are filled with envious demonic minds who don’t want Anambra to progress. But we are going to shame them finally!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Obiano is a legend. Wishing him absolute success. Looking forward to the incoming administration

Wahala-less governor

I still wish him all d best
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Obiano built (within 15months) an Airport that other governors have deliberated on and considered for good 30years.
Not only that. He got it operational so fast!

If he didn't do any other thing(of course there are a whole lot of other things he did) , I don't care. Thank you Willie.

Others should continue from where u stopped. Odogwu ka ị bụ Akpokuedike!!! God bless you.

Some governors embezzled money and built nothing for good 8years; what I see as a pure act of wickedness to the masses that elected them into such position.
Ọ nwerọ ife mara mma ka mmadụ ịnwe "conscience" na ife ọbụna ọ na-eme.
You can't loot your people for years and not give them even a borehole to drink from.
Ọ di very bad.
I know what Anambra State suffered in the hand of nwoke Uli at the advent of democracy. Education was zero; students didn't go to school for 1 year; civil servant went hungry for months; traders and our rich men deserted our state because of insecurity; hospitals became moribund.
Ndị Anambra prayed, fasted, cried to God, slept in Crusade grounds.
God delivered Anambra with the event of Ngige vs Uba family saga.
Subsequently God has been blessing our beautiful state with men with conscience.
Of the truth they are not all perfect. Human beings by default are imperfect. But Anambra state has been on the rise.
We keep rising. We keep seeing hope in our leaders.
Our rich men are coming back home to invest. Our people are excelling in various aspects of life. Our civil servants and teachers are happy. Our students are the best in the whole nation. Agriculture is boosting. Small scale and medium scale traders are prospering.

Sincerely, Anambra is on the rise because God loves us. God heard our prayers. It has not been smooth all the way. Obstacles and hurdles still come every now and then but in all, the God of Jacob is our stronghold.

We haven't reached perfection, not near it at all. We haven't got to that beautiful state of our dream but we are on the rise. God is on our side.

I pray God to overshadow Soludo with his Holy spirit and make him steer this great ship in the direction of progress, wealth, health and prosperity to the joy and benefit of ndị Anambra.

Chukwu gozie Anambra State!

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Johnolis(m): 12:16am On Mar 17, 2022
I joyfully welcome all the good people of Anambra State into the Soludo's Administration. With our collective support, I strongly believe that Soludo will transform Anambra State for the good of all Anambrarians.
Welcome to the new dispensation.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Beginning of an era.
May Soludo succeed!!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2022
Yeah Obiano succeeded and Soludo will succeed as well. But we need to flush out land scammers out of our state. Some are even marketing online supernatural estate

ChiefOtunist:
Beginning of an era.
May Soludo succeed!!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations Soludo solution!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 11:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations to Prof CC Soludo!

Remember that you promised today to end LAWLESSNESS and IMPUNITY in everything. Including roads construction, construction of markets, encroachment of buildings on state roads, indiscriminate disposal of refuse, tax evasion, use of thugs to collect IGR taxes and many other ills preventing Anambra from becoming the liveable and prosperous homeland you yearn for.

Remember, Remember, Remember!

We shall be here to remind you of your promise if you become too soft to step on toes and take the difficult decisions needed to get the job done.

CONGRATULATIONS Sir!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ezewuzie01: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2022
OreMI22:
Congratulations to Prof CC Soludo!

Remember that you promised today to end LAWLESSNESS and IMPUNITY in everything. Including roads construction, construction of markets, encroachment of buildings on state roads, indiscriminate disposal of refuse, tax evasion, use of thugs to collect IGR taxes and many other ills preventing Anambra from becoming the liveable and prosperous homeland you yearn for.

Remember, Remember, Remember!

We shall be here to remind you of your promise if you become too soft to step on toes and take the difficult decisions needed to get the job done.

CONGRATULATIONS Sir!

Soludo is here to work. You don't need to remind him of anything. He has been waiting for this day since 2010.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ezewuzie01:

Soludo is here to work. You don't need to remind him of anything. He has been waiting for this day since 2010.

Sir,

I don't know where you came from. I have never read your comment here. I just want you to know that faceless people like you cannot cajole me away from pushing for a glorious Anambra state. I know Prof Soludo means every word to do his best for Anambra state. We shall pray for him and always remind him of his promises in order to sustain his morale to do the difficult job necessary in liberating Anambra state.

I support and have always supported Prof Soludo. While very much aware that to build a prosperous and liveable Anambra state, he must be ready to confront those powerful forces currently benefiting from the use of thugs to steal our IGR and stifle development in the state. Some of these men are the first to buy him 10 pages congratulatory messages on the pages of newspapers and throw parties in his honor at every juncture. We know Prof Soludo means well for our people. However, the trappings of power and the master treachery of those who know how to use it can prevent one from doing what is right. Even when he intended to do so.

We shall be HERE to remind him and point out his promises if he ever grows soft on doing what is necessary to salvage and transform Anambra state. It is NOT going to be easy. But we shall support him in prayers and always remind him of his mission so that he does not give up when the going gets tough.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
OreMI22:

Sir,

I don't know where you came from. I have never read your comment here. I just want you to know that faceless people like you cannot cajole me away from pushing for a glorious Anambra state. I know Prof Soludo means every word to do his best for Anambra state. We shall pray for him and always remind him of his promises in order to sustain his morale to do the difficult job necessary in liberating Anambra state.

I support and have always supported Prof Soludo. While very much aware that to build a prosperous and liveable Anambra state, he must be ready to confront those powerful forces benefiting from the use of thugs to steal our IGR and stifle development in the state. Some of these men are the first to buy him 10 pages congratulatory messages on the pages of newspapers and throw parties in his honor at every juncture. We know Prof Soludo means well for our people. However, the trappings of power and the master treachery of those who know how to use it can prevent one from doing what is right. Even when he intended to do so.

We shall be HERE to remind him and point out his promises if he ever grows soft on doing what is necessary to salvage and transform Anambra's state. It is NOT going to be easy. But we shall support him in prayers and always remind him of his mission so that he does not give up when the going gets tough.
Well said bro.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Soludo just banned Agbero! grin

Incredible. If you are where I am now you would think that Super Eagles just scored in World Cup final.

What a start. Even if it can't be upheld, at least it is an official statement for the first time.

Ride on Mr. Gọvanọ

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
OreMI22:

Sir,

I support and have always supported Prof Soludo. While very much aware that to build a prosperous and liveable Anambra state, he must be ready to confront those powerful forces currently benefiting from the use of thugs to steal our IGR and stifle development in the state. Some of these men are the first to buy him 10 pages congratulatory messages on the pages of newspapers and throw parties in his honor at every juncture. We know Prof Soludo means well for our people. However, the trappings of power and the master treachery of those who know how to use it can prevent one from doing what is right. Even when he intended to do so.

We shall be HERE to remind him and point out his promises if he ever grows soft on doing what is necessary to salvage and transform Anambra state. It is NOT going to be easy. But we shall support him in prayers and always remind him of his mission so that he does not give up when the going gets tough.

GBAM! Excellently said.

Soludo should know that the men he is up against are extremely wealthy men who are masters of deceit. They have already started trying to undermine his political base by creating an artificial rift between him and APGA leadership. They know the game they are playing! The same people that praised Peter Obi to high heavens and immediately switched to Obiano afterward have already switched to his praise as the best thing to ever happen on earth. Idi Amin called them "slippery characters" and he is aptly correct in that description.

Soludo must shine his eyes very well! The enemies of Anambra state do not live in the moon. They are all-powerful Judases around him and gradually trying to make him think everyone is bad except themselves. He should expect betrayals from these men when they fail in their plot to manipulate him into "Us" versus "Them" camps in order to insulate their evil stranglehold from Soludo's reforms to liberate the state.

But if Soludo remains steadfast in pursuing his principal goal of a prosperous and liveable Anambra state, all loyal citizens of the state will back him against these highly treacherous people lurking around the corners to somehow use praise and vanity to weaken his resolve to go against people who have pocketed the state and frustrated meaningful development.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Didn't I warn you guys about Obiano's wife....you see how that piece of trash is disgracing Anambra and her titled husband , a
first class chief of ancient town of Aguleri. I knew Bianca would never throw the first punch!

If I were Obiano I would divorce her and marry a 20yrs old girl! Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.