Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2090810 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
What's even Branca doing at that inauguration? She was against APGA winning the last poll, she did everything to cause people to hate Obiano's candidate(Soludo), but Anambra people knows what they wanted and went for it. Branca has been so bitter since she wasn't given APGA ticket to contest Anambra South district.

Omanambala:
Didn't I warn you guys about Obiano's wife....you see how that piece of trash is disgracing Anambra and her titled husband , a
first class chief of ancient town of Aguleri. I knew Bianca would never throw the first punch!

If I were Obiano I would divorce her and marry a 20yrs old girl! Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
imaxdocuments:
What's even Branca doing at that inauguration? She was against APGA winning the last poll, she did everything to cause people to hate Obiano's candidate(Soludo), but Anambra people knows what they wanted and went for it. Branca has been so bitter since she wasn't given APGA ticket to contest Anambra South district.

This post is senseless. Why don't you start with evidence of her actions in turning ndi Anambra against Soludo.

Obiano's wife is your typical mgbeke who married a wealthy and gentle man , Akpokuedike. She started hating Iyom Ojukwu since Obiano showed class by kissing Iyom's hands to show her grace. Ebele Obiano is a trashy with money and doesn't know how to behave in public places. Iyom Bianca Ojukwu was raised in wealth and was exposed from childhood.

Talking about politics , now ; even if Bianca did any wrong towards APGA's candidate why is that there are proper ways of handling issues like this because Iyom is a titled woman. How dare you walk up to her and start running your dirty mouth! Why is Obiano's wife so aggressive like a lagos agbero? Does she hold any executive position with APGA ? By the way , Iyom Ojukwu was also invited by the organizing committee.

Please, think like you have common sense! Obiano should divorce that mgbeke!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nwokem mechionu, you don't know anything. Branca became bitter when she wasn't given ticket to contest for Senate.

She has insulted everyone on her Facebook including Obiano, Ike Oye, etc.

Branca was against APGA in the last poll. My question is: what's branca doing in APGA inauguration?

Go to her Facebook page and read up her insults to Anambra leaders during the last election, simply because she wasn't given ticket.

Omanambala:

This post is senseless. Why don't you start with evidence of her actions in turning ndi Anambra against Soludo.

Obiano's wife is your typical mgbeke who married a wealthy and gentle man , Akpokuedike. She started hating Iyom Ojukwu since Obiano showed class by kissing Iyom's hands to show her grace. Ebele Obiano is a trashy with money and doesn't know how to behave in public places. Iyom Bianca Ojukwu was raised in wealth and was exposed from childhood.

Talking about politics , now ; even if Bianca did any wrong towards APGA's candidate why is that there are proper ways of handling issues like this because Iyom is a titled woman. How dare you walk up to her and start running your dirty mouth! Why is Obiano's wife so aggressive like a lagos agbero? Does she hold any executive position with APGA ? By the way , Iyom Ojukwu was also invited by the organizing committee.

Please, think like you have common sense! Obiano should divorce that mgbeke!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shameless women

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
The moment His Excellency. Gov. C.C. Soludo arrive government house in his official Innoson G-wagon... Nke'a bu nke anyi

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ezewuzie01: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
I think Ebelechukwu Obiano had been waiting for the opportune time to unleash on Bianca Ojukwu. Bianca herself is an uncouth woman, I remember the abuses she rained on Peter Obi during Obiano's second term campaign and she subsequently blamed Ebelechukwu for losing the APGA primaries. She has also abused the APGA national chairman Victor Oye on many occasions, and he too is waiting to get his pound of flesh. Even if Soludo pleads on her behalf to get the ticket, she won't win the main election as Anambra people are not favourably disposed to her ambition as onye Enugu state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Anambra, A Model To Other States

Watching how Made in Anambra Innoson vehicle dominate every nook and cranny of the government house in todays Inauguration... We can proudly say that Anambra is a pace setter. Yes we have a standard just like they say "German standard".
When you go to America you will see how their president and leaders front Cadillac and other American product with pride.
When you go to Germany and see how they adore Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi,... You will be forced to love German machine.
When you go to Japan and see how they promot Toyota, Honda, Nissan... You will envy them.
When you go to South Korea you will know that Kia/Hyundai is not just a brand.
The good news is that Nigeria is getting there,and Anambra is leading the way.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
imaxdocuments:
Nwokem mechionu, you don't know anything. Branca became bitter when she wasn't given ticket to contest for Senate.

Branca was against APGA in the last poll. My question is: what's branca doing in APGA inauguration?

Go to her Facebook page and read up her insults to Anambra leaders during the last election, simply because she wasn't given ticket.

Exactly, she must have bridged protocol to get into the venue based on sympathy as Ojukwu's wife. This same woman wrote several peices against Soludo, APGA and Obiano on the eve of the election, calls Victor Oye ekperima on facebook.
This is the same woman that brought shame to Ojukwu with her affairs with FFK. Someone really has to teach her a lesson, Ebele is Obiano's wife, why would people expect her to be silent while another woman insults her husband, calls her husband a drunk and other names. I wish Ebele was allowed to teach her a lesson. You wanted to destroy APGA because you were denied ticket.
https://punchng.com/anambra-poll-apga-now-like-a-secret-cult-bianca-ojukwu-laments/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omanambala:

[s]This post is senseless. Why don't you start with evidence of her actions in turning ndi Anambra against Soludo.

Please, think like you have common sense! Obiano should divorce that mgbeke![/s]
When will you have sense this aboki. The iyom you are worshipping was the one that slapped like a market woman yet you are calling Obiano names. Onuku
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nwanne thank you for reeling out those facts.

globemoney:

Exactly, she must have bridged protocol to get into the venue based on sympathy as Ojukwu's wife. This same woman wrote several peices against Soludo, APGA and Obiano on the eve of the election, calls Victor Oye ekperima on facebook.
This is the same woman that brought shame to Ojukwu with her affairs with FFK. Someone really has to teach her a lesson, Ebele is Obiano's wife, why would people expect her to be silent while another woman insults her husband, calls her husband a drunk and other names. I wish Ebele was allowed to teach her a lesson. You wanted to destroy APGA because you were denied ticket.
https://punchng.com/anambra-poll-apga-now-like-a-secret-cult-bianca-ojukwu-laments/

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
imaxdocuments:

Only a stupidddd nonentity would support the mgbeke behavior. Her husband was so ashamed he left the inauguration. There will always be political attacks both within and external but you don't have the right to invade a persons space and lift your hands in fight. That's a crime punishable by law, you eedeot!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
globemoney:

When will you have sense this aboki. The iyom you are worshipping was the one that slapped like a market woman yet you are calling Obiano names. Onuku

Oga, did you suddenly forget your primary assignment here ? You don't belong here. When the sons of the land are talking you should be quiet, onye mgbu!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omanambala:

Only a stupidddd nonentity would support the mgbeke behavior. Her husband was so ashamed he left the inauguration. There will always be political attacks both within and external but you don't have the right to invade a persons space and lift your hands in fight. That's a crime punishable by law, you eedeot!
All these political puppets here sef. Whether Bianca was against Soludo or not, she was invited to the inauguration. Obiano's wife left her seat and went to another's person's seat to fight in a highly revered public event. Which kind of pettiness is that? I hope APGA appoints someone else for that senate. We cannot be donating another version of tinubu's wife to the red chambers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
[s]All these political puppets here sef. Whether Bianca was against Soludo or not, she was invited to the inauguration. Obiano's wife left her seat and went to another's person's seat to fight in a highly revered public event. Which kind of pettiness is that? I hope APGA appoints someone else for that senate. We cannot be donating another version of tinubu's wife to the red chambers[/s].
Take your silly Obiano hate out of here, everyone can see it was Bianca that attacked her still somehow you are trying to twist it to look like it was Ebele that slapped her, already talking about her being denied ticket, just take your nonsense out of here. You have never been a fan of obiano

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Breached protocols, yet sitting in the RSVP front row?
Insulted people, yet got an invite.
Dated FFK, yet Ojukwu begged to marry her.
Slapped the first lady, yet na she dem dey pacify.
Today is a good day.
God Bless Anambra..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omanambala:

[s]Oga, did you suddenly forget your primary assignment here ? You don't belong here. When the sons of the land are talking you should be quiet, onye mgbu[/s]!
Aboki, no one needs your useless opinion, this is not Plateau state.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
All these political puppets here sef. Whether Bianca was against Soludo or not, she was invited to the inauguration. Obiano's wife left her seat and went to another's person's seat to fight in a highly revered public event. Which kind of pettiness is that? I hope APGA appoints someone else for that senate. We cannot be donating another version of tinubu's wife to the red chambers.

You think she dey go Senate?
Our Governor, Prof. Soludo was watching everything that happened, and after that, he go consent to her candidacy?
We can do better my brother.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Only an ediot would support Bianca who had insulted Anambra leaders including Obiano, Ike Oye, even your beloved Peter obi was thoroughly insulted by Biamca. Nwokem go and read more about whom you are supporting

Omanambala:

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Common shut up. Show us the evidence of invitation extended to her?

She was allowed to enter the venue on self recognition. No one officially invited her to Soludo inauguration. She was useful during campaign/election, is it at the inauguration that she suddenly became important.

[s]
JohnBullMySon:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

[s]
Our Governor, Prof. Soludo was watching everything that happened, and after that, he go consent to her candidacy?
We can do better my brother.[/s]
That Soludo is now Governor does not mean you are allowed to bring your scamming ways into this thread, yes she will go for senate,nothing you can do about it, face your supernatural estates.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ifeanyi Nwachukwu, one more post from you again, you will know that all your pictures, phone numbers, and evidence of your land scam is still intact.

ChiefOtunist:

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
globemoney:

That Soludo is now Governor does not mean you are allowed to bring your scamming ways into this thread, yes she will go for senate,nothing you can do about it, face your supernatural estates.

You have been trying so hard to get my attention, you wan Bleep me?
Ask me politely..
Ijikwa ego, no be all these stipends you dey collect, e no reach buy pad and pant.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Wait for it Ifeanyi

ChiefOtunist:

You have been trying so hard to get my attention, you wan Bleep me?
Ask me politely..
Ijikwa ego, no be all these stipends you dey collect, e no reach buy pad and pant.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
imaxdocuments:
Ifeanyi Nwachukwu, one more post from you again, you will know that all your pictures, phone numbers, and evidence of your land scam is still intact.

You want 3some with me with @globebrokemoney?
Hope you guys get money to spare?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
imaxdocuments:
Wait for it Ifeanyi

You don post 2 different guys pictures in 24hrs, are you about to post the 3rd?
Let's enjoy our new sworn in governor, I will reply you again after today.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Do you know this phone number? +234 803 381 4227

ChiefOtunist:

You don post 2 different guys pictures in 24hrs, are you about to post the 3rd?
Let's enjoy our new sworn in governor, I will reply you again after today.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

Honestly, I hate petty behavior. For God's sake you're on live TV in an inauguration and you stood up to go and fight with another woman. Even if she has a problem with bianca, which kind market woman behavior be that? I like Obiano's nonchalancy though. Just ignored her.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
the touts , agberos and career trolls here just doubled their intensity. while another one is advertising IVM. LMAO....

Ohanaeze suppose caution dis woman. An attack on Bianca is an attack on Ikemba. Moreover , she was officially invited. This is a disgrace.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Honestly, I hate petty behavior. For God's sake you're on live TV in an inauguration and you stood up to go and fight with another woman. Even if she has a problem with bianca, which kind market woman behavior be that? I like Obiano's nonchalancy though. Just ignored her.

If she can do this here, imagine what she will be doing to her subordinates, subjects, her husband behind closed doors.
My gender shaaa.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Wawa tout, who invited biamca at the inauguration? She wasn't part of the campaign/election that produced Soludo. So who invited her and where is the evidence. Silly people

[s]
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
the touts , agberos and career trolls here just doubled their intensity. while another one is advertising IVM. LMAO....
Ohanaeze suppose caution dis woman. An attack on Bianca is an attack on Ikemba. Moreover , she was officially invited. This is a disgrace.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

[s]You have been trying so hard to get my attention, you wan Bleep me?
Ask me politely..
Ijikwa ego, no be all these stipends you dey collect, e no reach buy pad and pant[/s].
Are you also gay this fraudster.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Soludo's speech is very passionate and shows he has a solid grasp of the current realities.
May his dreams come to actualisation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.