Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,545 members, 7,865,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2121448 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

[s]Dude, let me warn you now….i know exactly what you’re all about on this thread! Concentrate on developments in Anambra and stop lowering the tone of this thread with all the unnecessary negativity, defensiveness and looking for trouble where none exists!

With 90% of your posts, you overtly or covertly refer to Mazi Kanu and IPOB in a derogatory way….it’s either that, or you’re trying to cause hate and division between Anambra and other south-east states! The rest 10% of your posts sees you trying to act all innocent and saintly by posting actual positive news on developments in the state!

For the umpteenth time….IPOB is against any sit-at-home, and have disowned that rabble-rouser Ekpa! They aren’t the ones doing any criminality in Anambra or any other south-east state, so concentrate on the positive news coming out of the state and leave IPOB and Mazi Kanu out of your mouth!

I’ve rooted for Prof Soludo from day one….even when he initially contested against Obiano, and i’m sure same can equally be said for every other sensible Igbo who regards Anambra with a sense of admiration and pride, but also sees the bigger picture of our place within a Nigeria structured to disfavour Ndigbo while favouring the other two major ethnicities disproportionately!

Your quarrelsome stance on this thread is causing unnecessary tension, hate and division when instead we should all be trying to create a positive ambience and atmosphere for the new Soludo administration to thrive![/s]

Go and root for Governor's In your home state.

Even root for Nnamdi Kanu there.

Let ndi anambra sort their issues as need be.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2022
Sistergal80:

Who’s this dingbat? You’re even frm rivers and coming here to say nonsense. Respect ursef

I tire ooo.

He lacks self respect.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sistergal80:

Who’s this dingbat? You’re even frm rivers and coming here to say nonsense. Respect ursef

Hope you know we’re smarter than your deceptive and dishonest self! You can change from one moniker to the other….posting utter shit and liking your own (or your accomplices) posts, but i can recognise who you are by your idiotic style of posting….posting mostly negative stuff about Mazi Kanu and IPOB as well as trying to shout down true Igbos’ identifying your fake status on Igbo threads!

This Sistergal is one of your lesser used alternate monikers as this post i’m quoting is only your 10th this year! Now this is another of your posts:

Sistergal80:
There will be no election in Abia state. Ikpeazu must negotiate the release of onyendu from prison before any zoo election. Ipob are warning

I invite everyone to visit your post history to see what a green snake in green grass you are! Another thing you and other monikers like the osagyefo slimeball (most likely the same person) like doing is telling true Igbo, that have exposed your evil intentions on Igbo threads, to leave…that we’re not from Anambra state! You esp’ like reminding me i’m from Rivers State so shouldn’t comment on Anambra threads! You fool no one here!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sistergal80(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

!
i will still call u a dingbat over n over again. A jobless rivers state dingbat is what u are. When you’re done checking history do cum and check my boxers too. As a silent reader of dis thread I find most of urcomments really nauseating. What’s a jobless rivers boy doing on an Anambra thread all d time? Are u not one of those terrorising Anambra state? go 2 ur state and advise them on how to destroy it. Ignoramus

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
Landmack:
Honestly, our gov is beginning to play into the hands of destroyers of our state. Anybody pressuring Soludo for the release of MNK is useless. Ikpeazu is over there and enjoying peace...no threat to his govt,no pressure mounted on him, he’s never deemed it fit to call for a town hall discussion on peace in the region and release of MNK but Soludo is suddenly the one to release MNK.

What nonsense is that...Soludo do not be too soft on these idiots.

Ndi Anambra wake up and defend your state
Soludo is still living in delusion.

Who is he dialoging with ? Nnewi south LGA headquarters and Amichi divisional police headquarters was burnt Instead of him to declare a 24Hrs curfew in those LGA and tell the Army to kill and any criminal and miscreant. He is still doing town hall meeting.

Soludo should stop speaking grammar and take action and waste those criminals holding ihiala and nnewi South to hostage.

The remaining and surviving ones will ran out of Anambra.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sistergal80:

i will still call u a dingbat over n over again. A jobless rivers state dingbat is what u are. When you’re done checking history do cum and check my boxers too. As a silent reader of dis thread I find most of urcomments really nauseating. What’s a jobless rivers boy doing on an Anambra thread all d time? Are u not one of those terrorising Anambra state? go 2 ur state and advise them on how to destroy it. Ignoramus

Perfectly said.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
stanluiz:

Who is he dialoging with ? Nnewi south LGA headquarters and Amichi divisional police headquarters was burnt Instead of him to declare a 24Hrs curfew in those LGA and tell the Army to kill and any criminal and miscreant. He is still doing town hall meeting.

Soludo should stop speaking grammar and take action and waste those criminals holding ihiala and nnewi South to hostage.

He may end up being a failure on Security of ndi anambra.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Anambra "first son" has abandoned this thread soon as Obiano left......we know who be who. Obiano emptied Anambra purse just to do two uncompleted projects whilst Onicha rots

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Dude, let me warn you now….i know exactly what you’re all about on this thread! Concentrate on developments in Anambra and stop lowering the tone of this thread with all the unnecessary negativity, defensiveness and looking for trouble where none exists!

With 90% of your posts, you overtly or covertly refer to Mazi Kanu and IPOB in a derogatory way….it’s either that, or you’re trying to cause hate and division between Anambra and other south-east states! The rest 10% of your posts sees you trying to act all innocent and saintly by posting actual positive news on developments in the state!

For the umpteenth time….IPOB is against any sit-at-home, and have disowned that rabble-rouser Ekpa! They aren’t the ones doing any criminality in Anambra or any other south-east state, so concentrate on the positive news coming out of the state and leave IPOB and Mazi Kanu out of your mouth!

I’ve rooted for Prof Soludo from day one….even when he initially contested against Obiano, and i’m sure same can equally be said for every other sensible Igbo who regards Anambra with a sense of admiration and pride, but also sees the bigger picture of our place within a Nigeria structured to disfavour Ndigbo while favouring the other two major ethnicities disproportionately!

Your quarrelsome stance on this thread is causing unnecessary tension, hate and division when instead we should all be trying to create a positive ambience and atmosphere for the new Soludo administration to thrive!
God punish you.
Stupid Terrorist sympathiser..
Get the hell out of this thread.
Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
stanluiz:

Well. I want to believe that he's holding that option as a last resort. At least he'll clear the air that he tried to engage in dialogue first.
So that when the bombs start falling on those terrorists, public opinion will not be against him.

I just hope that this is what is on his mind tho.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Simon Ekpa should leave Anambra state alone for crying out loud.. Leave our new Governor to rest..simon Ekpa should come back to Abakaliki to enforce sit at home.. Not living in Finland to enforce sit at home Order here in Anambra. This is very bad. Is high time Government of Igbo land request for the arrest of this man called Simon Ekpa..let Finland Government arrest him..and send him back to Nigeria.. Simon ekpa lacks good leadership

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omanambala:
Anambra "first son" has abandoned this thread soon as Obiano left......we know who be who. Obiano emptied Anambra purse just to do two uncompleted projects whilst Onicha rots

Is he the only one you noticed?
Dem plenty here oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

Is he the only one you noticed?
Dem plenty here oooo.

Their employer has vacated office suddenly Anambra stopped existing in their mind...LMAO

Ayi ma Ndi bu Umu Omanbala....lol

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Afrinvest launches book on Obiano’s investment strides in Anambra
naijacoaded.comMar 31, 2022 7:30 AM

“Akpokuedike: Duty Call in Anambra, a biography of Governor Willie Obiano’s accomplishments in Anambra State written by Prince Ike Chioke, Group Managing Director, Afrinvest Nigeria Limited was recently presented to the public in Lagos. The event took place at the conference room of the company, Gerald Road Ikoyi Lagos.

According to the ahe author, his admiration for Governor Willie Obiano’s leadership style and accomplishments inspired him to write the book in order to put “on record the remarkable public service legacy of this unusual man.”

He stressed that the book unfurls Obiano’s investment legacies in Anambra State which Anambra State Investment Promotion and protection Agency (ANSIPPA) was at the center.

He disclosed that the title catalogues his experiences as the agency’s generalship who witnessed the conception and execution of many of the legacy projects that helped realize the State’s economic’s blue print.

“Akpokuedike as the ittle of the book is derived from Obiano’s many ranks. One of them is Akpokuedike Aguleri. It was confered on him in 2000 and stands for When the Hero is Summoned, the day is saved. He earned it as a result of his accessibility, availability and preparedness to offer his help and service to the point of sacrifice.

The centrality of this title, the author says, informed his choosing it as the book’s main title, which is his history of Obiano’s administrstion for those who want to research on his 8 years as Governor of Anambra State and his creative intervention to different sectors of the economy in the State.

He said that he has been a ghost author of many books but this title on Obiano was his first direct book and probably the most researched about any governor. “This book is replete with complete, consistent and not misleading information about his sucess of private sector enterprise in Anambra State. It is a model on how State governments can drive a special purpose investment into their states. It documents Governor Obiano’s vast improvement on the economic ranking of the state which was at low level at the inception of his administration in 2014.”

Asked if there are elements of fiction in the book, Chioke said, “yes the book is embelished with some fictional conversation about Obiano and his secondary school mates in Onitsha, a kind of banters young men would have while in secondary school. It aims at giving it more life, and fun to read.”

He noted rather regrettably that the biggest challenge in the country was that “we don’t read alot these days. Technological devices and the social media had overtaken the lives of many young men and women in Nigeria. They hadly read and when things are looking down, they may never get to it unless there is Nollywood version of it to watch and see.

“Someone told me something more practical for the black man. He said if you want to make sure that Nigerians would never see anything, write it down, you would be sure they are never going to read it.

“We need information about worldview. The world needs some knowledge. We live in an information age. Books simplify our lives. Books teach us. A great deal of our learning is gained through books. Books allow us to internalize, respond, react, and transform, among others. Books are very Important in the growth and development of humanity.

“So “Akpokuedike: Duty Call in Anambra,” is an acknowledgement of someone who has done fairly to the nation. it is my own humble contribution to a man who has given me a position of influence as chairman of ANSIPPA, which enables me to know many other people who may be useful to my own business.

“It is not a political book about praise singing but documenting a story in a candid manner that it will serve as a reference guide, and also taking the effort to publish – the 203-page book and 15 chapters on Obiano’s various interventions in business, economy and industry, which is climaxed with Consolidation Through the Soludo Solutions, in Amazon. It takes a lot of personal finding to accomplish.”

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
New steel factory at Awkuzu by express.
Built by another illustrious son.

12 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Second Niger Bridge Must Be Completed Within President Buhari's Tenure - Finance Minister, Ahmed

By Emmanuel Okonkwo (ABS Government House Reporter)

The Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs Zainab Ahmed has assured that the 1.6 km long Niger bridge will be completed by October this year.

The Minister disclosed this when she visited the bridge to ascertain the level of the project in company of the Deputy Governor of Anambra State, Dr Onyekachukwu Ibezim and other stakeholders both from Anambra and Delta states.

Expressing happiness on the pace of work on the bridge, Minister Ahmed explained that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to complete the project within its tenure.

She described the bridge as one of the major bridges in the country, as it connects the entire South East and South South states, noting that at completion, business activities will be accelerated.

Speaking, the Anambra state Deputy Governor, Dr Ibezim commended President Buhari for the project and called for its completion on specification, to minimize the sufferings of the Southeasterners.

On his part, the Managing Director of Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, NSIA, Uche Orji disclosed that the construction on the bridge are completed at both ends of the bridge, saying that the remaining work will not take them much to finish.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by adadike(f): 6:04am On Apr 03, 2022
Kellzzyy:

God punish you.
Stupid Terrorist sympathiser..
Get the hell out of this thread.
Ewu
God bless you, my brothers are waking up
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by adadike(f): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Well. I want to believe that he's holding that option as a last resort. At least he'll clear the air that he tried to engage in dialogue first.
So that when the bombs start falling on those terrorists, public opinion will not be against him.

I just hope that this is what is on his mind tho.
yes dear. Soldiers have started arriving. I saw 3 armoured tanks with many soldiers at awka yesterday. Let's keep calm. Soludo is not as stupid as we think. He is a brain man
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
adadike:
yes dear. Soldiers have started arriving. I saw 3 armoured tanks with many soldiers at awka yesterday. Let's keep calm. Soludo is not as stupid as we think. He is a brain man
[/s]
sigbue onwe ya na asị

nne na lie
if your plan is for anambra to be like imo e no go work.
Anambra men are wise enough not to make our state a killing ground for terrorist Buharian army just like Uzodinma is doing.
your plan no go work.
we Anambra people are wiser.
Obiano in all his folly never brought war to Anambra state.
no Anambra blood will approve the indiscriminate killings just to please people like you.
Obiano managed ipob menace properly and it yield great results.
Soludo will do the same.
we have alot of developing to do instead of creating chaos in my beautiful state.
Uzodinma that brought killers to maim his people, has it made imo state free from ipob? NO!
adadike you're an enemy of Anambra.
you're not Anambra born and brought up.
you're ndị mama m siri na m mbu onye Anambra.
you're more of ilorin than anambra.
go back to your state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by adadike(f): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
sigbue onwe ya na asị

nne na lie
Anambra men are wise enough not to make our state a killing ground for terrorist Buharian army just like Uzodinma is doing.
your plan no go work.
no Anambra blood will approve the indiscriminate killings just to please people like you.
Soludo will do the same.
we have alot of developing to do instead of creating chaos in my beautiful state.
Uzodinma that brought killers to maim his people, has it made imo state free from ipob? NO!
go back to your state.
if ipob members will not let anambra be, you all go collect. Go to govt Lodge amawbia and see for yourself. You are too irrelevant in the scheme of things. When real men comes out for a fight, I can understand but for a she -male? Guy, idi godu too irrelevant. Am done with yiu

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2022
Do you know that these terrorists criminals operating around Nnewi south has been indicriminately maiming and kidnapping Anambrarians sons and daughters aswell!?

Let's pray that no collateral damage will be done but let those guilty fall by the bullet of the Gallant soldiers if that's the case. God willing.

AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
sigbue onwe ya na asị

nne na lie
your plan no go work.
Soludo will do the same.
go back to your state.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
adadike:
if ipob members will not let anambra be, you all go collect. Go to govt Lodge amawbia and see for yourself. You are too irrelevant in the scheme of things. When real men comes out for a fight, I can understand but for a she -male? Guy, idi godu too irrelevant. Am done with yiu
[/s]
trash
see ilorin woman talking.
stop telling lies
you can never ever be from Anambra.
that you learnt igbo doesn't make you Anambra.
Amawbia host police headquarters and State CID including DSS so it's normal for APCs to be found there.
stop peddling rumors in Anambra
stop fanning war in Anambra
Soludo is wise and will solu udo like Obiano.
we know that the peace we enjoyed during Obiano time dey pain you and your likes but osukosu nwa mkpi go finish you.
go back to ilorin and leave anambra matter for real Anambra people.
stop attaching yourself to Anambra because you can never be from Anambra.

e pain you baa cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by adadike(f): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2022
EasternActivist:
Do you know that these terrorists criminals operating around Nnewi south has been indicriminately maiming and kidnapping Anambrarians sons and daughters aswell!?

Let's pray that no collateral damage will be done but let those guilty fall by the bullet of the Gallant soldiers if that's the case. God willing.

don't mind the she male. He is saying all these because none of his family members have been affected. Let him travel through orsymoghu to orsu ihite ukwa if truly he is a man. Many Igbo girls are being kidnapped and raped daily but he sees nothing wrong with that. Many Igbo business men have been kidnapped and killed and he still wants us to applaud the criminals. Achalugonwa , nwonke nwanyi, you are too irrelevant in the scheme of things and I won't descend to your level you hear. I rather be a proud Ilorin that is against evil in Anambra than to be from Anambra and still supporting evil in my father's land. Achalugonwa should go and ask his mother who his real father is coz true Igbo males are alpha males and not boy today and girl tomorrow. Ozu ijiji di ka gi

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2022
EasternActivist:

bro nobody is against going after criminals.
Infact they should be all killed for who cares.
I do enjoy peace in Anambra.
with all Obiano so called incompetency, we really enjoyed this peace during his time.
do you know that I never stepped foot into imo state for close to a year now?
because the news coming out from there are not encouraging at all.
we all knew how unprofessional the military is whenever it comes to igbo people.
they start killing igbo people and burning houses.
if you know how many innocent igbos that was killed in Imo you'll understand my point.
most of those people are traders travelling from anambra to imo for business or passing through imo enroute to aba.
only an enemy of Anambra will like a military presence in Anambra.
ok has imo state being at peace since then?
but innocent lives are being wasted.
had it been the military are professional nobody will question them.
I trust Soludo on this not to bring carnage in my state.
He's Anambra
he's wise and educated.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
adadike:
don't mind the she male. He is saying all these because none of his family members have been affected. Let him travel through orsymoghu to orsu ihite ukwa if truly he is a man. Many Igbo girls are being kidnapped and raped daily but he sees nothing wrong with that. Achalugonwa , nwonke nwanyi, you are too irrelevant in the scheme of things and I won't descend to your level you hear. I rather be a proud Ilona that is against evil in Anambra than to be from Anambra and still supporting evil in my father's land. Achalugonwa should go and ask his mother who his real father is coz true Igbo males are alpha males and not boy today and girl tomorrow. Ozu ijiji di ka gi
[/s]
Shut up your gutter nwaanyị ilorin.
go back to your state.
you're not and can never be Anambra.
God will punish anyone that wishes military carnage in my state.
Stop attaching yourself to anambra because talk from now till tomorrow you'll never be anambra.
it's not in your blood.
ilorin woman leave my state alone.
face your state.
this is just the beginning I'll keep tormenting you till you confess your mission in my state.
nwaanyị amosu
thank God you've admitted to be from ilorin.
more confession to make.
your torment is here.
typing from ilorin
onye ori

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2022
adadike:
don't mind the she male. He is saying all these because none of his family members have been affected. Let him travel through orsymoghu to orsu ihite ukwa if truly he is a man. Many Igbo girls are being kidnapped and raped daily but he sees nothing wrong with that. Many Igbo business men have been kidnapped and killed and he still wants us to applaud the criminals. Achalugonwa , nwonke nwanyi, you are too irrelevant in the scheme of things and I won't descend to your level you hear. I rather be a proud Ilorin that is against evil in Anambra than to be from Anambra and still supporting evil in my father's land. Achalugonwa should go and ask his mother who his real father is coz true Igbo males are alpha males and not boy today and girl tomorrow. Ozu ijiji di ka gi

Don't waste your time replying that alternate monikers. The haemaphrodite is not from anambra state.

I thought you should have known how these neighbors operate. They will first create a moniker ,claim your state and try to type in your tongue.

Ignore them, stop giving them breathing space by replying so that they can suffocate in their iniquities.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2022
adadike:

Don't waste your time replying that alternate monikers. The haemaphrodite is not from anambra state.

He is not from anambra but always urinating in their pants whenever anambra is mentioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by adadike(f): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2022
Osagyefo98:

I thought you should have known how these neighbors operate. They will first create a moniker ,claim your state and try to type in your tongue.

Ignore them, stop giving them breathing space by replying so that they can suffocate in their iniquities.

thanks my dear . I thought as much
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
Osagyefo98:

[/s]
trash all enemies of Anambra will die a miserable death.
all those wishing military presence on my peaceful state will die.
Adadike go back to your state ilorin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
adadike:
thanks my dear . I thought as much
[/s]
Hahahahahaha
see nwaanyị ilorin capping cheesy
your pains just started.
any enemy of my state Anambra will die a miserable death.
anybody wishing military presence in my state will die

abu m ezigbo onye onicha ado n'idu
ezigbo nwa eze chima
royal blood propa
nwa ideyi (umudei) aborika ide na ebutelu ego.
from the biggest royal family in onitsha.
the only people with first class king in the whole East.
ala na azu umu igbo nni
if you dey broke enter onitsha our land will bless you with riches.
the custodian of the biggest market in West Africa.
ive eji abu onicha erika.

Now who are you?
bloody nwaanyị ilorin
go back to your state

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rayzoom: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Hahahahahaha
see nwaanyị ilorin capping cheesy
your pains just started.
any enemy of my state Anambra will die a miserable death.
anybody wishing military presence in my state will die

abu m ezigbo onye onicha ado n'idu
ezigbo nwa eze chima
royal blood propa
nwa ideyi (umudei) aborika ide na ebutelu ego.
from the biggest royal family in onitsha.
the only people with first class king in the whole East.
ala na azu umu igbo nni
if you dey broke enter onitsha our land will bless you with riches.
the custodian of the biggest market in West Africa.
ive eji abu onicha erika.

Now who are you?
bloody nwaanyị ilorin
go back to your state
I took you serious until you start bragging and massaging your vain ego about first class rubbish! And if I may ask what made your Igwe first class and others second class? This has always been the problem of average onitsha indigenous people from time immemorial which explains why no onitsha man or woman can rule Anambra politically. You also bragged about Onitsha being ala na azu nwa, remember other Igbos made Onitsha and not the other way round that also explains why no Onitsha man or woman is among real billionaires in Igbo land today. If your assertion is true why has Onitsha land refused breeding billionaires among the indigenous Onitsha people? I love and respect Agbogidi for who he is, same way you're expected to respect other people's king and not bringing your Onitsha tradition of disrespecting and looking down on people here in Anambra thread biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.