Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2121726 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Rayzoom:
I took you serious until you start bragging and massaging your vain ego about first class rubbish! And if I may ask what made your Igwe first class and others second class? This has always been the problem of average onitsha indigenous people from time immemorial which explains why no onitsha man or woman can rule Anambra politically. You also bragged about Onitsha being ala na azu nwa, remember other Igbos made Onitsha and not the other way round that also explains why no Onitsha man or woman is among real billionaires in Igbo land today. If your assertion is true why has Onitsha land refused breeding billionaires among the indigenous Onitsha people? I love and respect Agbogidi for who he is, same way you're expected to respect other people's king and not bringing your Onitsha tradition of disrespecting and looking down on people here in Anambra thread biko.
Stop being too emotional.
did I disrespect any igwe or any non onicha person?
is Obi of onitsha not a first class king in Nigeria?
is onitsha not the center of commerce of igbo land?
you said others made onitsha but let me ask you this question.
if onitsha hoard lands like other igbo towns do will non onitsha see where to stay or rent?
we openly accepted other igbos because that's how it's supposed to be
no bragging
but facts only.
every town has njirimara fa.
Onitsha people are not commerce wise people (source of wealth of most igbos)
we're more of government workers and educational.
an old stale adage that says "nwa onicha adi agba boi boi"
we don't do trades mostly but we gave out lands to other igbos to build and develop ka odili onye obuna na mma.
We also build and either sell lease or rent.
so stop the jealous because I can sense such in your writeup.
onitsha has the most educated persons in Anambra state that's the fact.
ekelu olu eke.
about onitsha person being governor, when the time comes it'll happen there are many local governments and town that has never been governor.
Abi no be the democracy we got 1999 yesterday.
don't worry governorship go reach everybody.

Nobody is bragging or insulting inugo?
I'm just stating facts.
God bless ani onicha
God bless Anambra
God bless umu Igbo.

cc
Adadike

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ejanla69: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2022
Omanambala:
Anambra "first son" has abandoned this thread soon as Obiano left......we know who be who. Obiano emptied Anambra purse just to do two uncompleted projects whilst Onicha rots
i noticed his absence

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Abia state is a dirty state too but they care less. All they think and dream about is Soludo and ndi Anambra.

Their state is in shambles..politically,economically and structurally

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mbanu!

They prefer to pull down Anambra and Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Raw truth

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rayzoom: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Stop being too emotional.
did I disrespect any igwe or any non onicha person?
is Obi of onitsha not a first class king in Nigeria?
is onitsha not the center of commerce of igbo land?
you said others made onitsha but let me ask you this question.
if onitsha hoard lands like other igbo towns do will non onitsha see where to stay or rent?
we openly accepted other igbos because that's how it's supposed to be
no bragging
but facts only.
every town has njirimara fa.
Onitsha people are not commerce wise people (source of wealth of most igbos)
we're more of government workers and educational.
an old stale adage that says "nwa onicha adi agba boi boi"
we don't do trades mostly but we gave out lands to other igbos to build and develop ka odili onye obuna na mma.
We also build and either sell lease or rent.
so stop the jealous because I can sense such in your writeup.
onitsha has the most educated persons in Anambra state that's the fact.
ekelu olu eke.
about onitsha person being governor, when the time comes it'll happen there are many local governments and town that has never been governor.
Abi no be the democracy we got 1999 yesterday.
don't worry governorship go reach everybody.

Nobody is bragging or insulting inugo?
I'm just stating facts.
God bless ani onicha
God bless Anambra
God bless umu Igbo.

cc
Adadike
Jealous Kwa? Why should I jealous a fellow Igbo? I was only trying to correct an impression, I love Onitsha people bro, my lawyer is an Onitsha lady and we are getting married soon. I was only trying to make you embrace the fact that onitsha just like Nnewi and Awka are lucky to be points of development from where development expanded into other neighbouring communities, to me credit should be given to Ndigbo as a whole who made the development possible and not just Anambra or Onitsha, mind you, I'm just being honest about that meanwhile am from Anambra too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Don't waste your time replying that alternate monikers. The haemaphrodite is not from anambra state.

I thought you should have known how these neighbors operate. They will first create a moniker ,claim your state and try to type in your tongue.

Ignore them, stop giving them breathing space by replying so that they can suffocate in their iniquities.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Look who’s talking! And i suppose it’s YOU that’s from Anambra abi!? wink

You’re such a lying, two-faced, shameless cretin! The bolded you accuse others of is EXACTLY your modus-operandi You sneaky lot invented and perfected it!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Landmack:
!
He learnt it from his Terrorist leader kanu.

He will end like his master that is languishing in prison.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
gariepinus:
Simon Ekpa should leave Anambra state alone for crying out loud.. Leave our new Governor to rest..simon Ekpa should come back to Abakaliki to enforce sit at home.. Not living in Finland to enforce sit at home Order here in Anambra. This is very bad. Is high time Government of Igbo land request for the arrest of this man called Simon Ekpa..let Finland Government arrest him..and send him back to Nigeria.. Simon ekpa lacks good leadership
Governor soludo can do it.

He can petition the case to the AGF on behalf of the FG. He will be reported to the Finland embassy and there he will be arrested or deported.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rayzoom:
Jealous Kwa? Why should I jealous a fellow Igbo? I was only trying to correct an impression, I love Onitsha people bro, my lawyer is an Onitsha lady and we are getting married soon. I was only trying to make you embrace the fact that onitsha just like Nnewi and Awka are lucky to be points of development from where development expanded into other neighbouring communities, to me credit should be given to Ndigbo as a whole who made the development possible and not just Anambra or Onitsha, mind you, I'm just being honest about that meanwhile am from Anambra too.

Onicha people are proud for so many reasons and I don't blame them.

They were the first to be educated.
They have deep cultural heritage they have preserved and maintaied.
They have one of the most most beautiful culture which surrounding towns copied...Ofala Onicha Ado. Their Nze na Ozo institution though they borrowed from Nri is the most organized and aristocratic.
They dont have the Igbo man mentality of get rich quick.
They have beautiful cultural music though with strong influence from Aguleri and Omanbala towns.

I am a proud Nwa Igwulube Okodu but I will gladly give credit to Onicha Ado for their respect for Igbo culture.....because Ndi Igbo do not respect their culture.

Ive eji abu Onicha erika!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Hahahahahaha
see nwaanyị ilorin capping cheesy
your pains just started.
any enemy of my state Anambra will die a miserable death.
anybody wishing military presence in my state will die

abu m ezigbo onye onicha ado n'idu
ezigbo nwa eze chima
royal blood propa
nwa ideyi (umudei) aborika ide na ebutelu ego.
from the biggest royal family in onitsha.
the only people with first class king in the whole East.
ala na azu umu igbo nni
if you dey broke enter onitsha our land will bless you with riches.
the custodian of the biggest market in West Africa.
ive eji abu onicha erika.

Now who are you?
bloody nwaanyị ilorin
go back to your state

Onicha have very elegant culture and traditions but it was the land that made them great not the other way.....99% of Onicha culture including their dialect were gotten from their neighbors...the Oyi, Idenmili , Omanbala and Igala.

I have a good friend from Onicha .....lol....very proud Onicha guy , but because I don't bother....Hell , I am from Umuoji....no stories

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Omanambala:

Onicha people are proud for so many reasons and I don't blame them.

They were the first to be educated.
They have deep cultural heritage they have preserved and maintaied.
They have one of the most most beautiful culture which surrounding towns copied...Ofala Onicha Ado. Their Nze na Ozo institution though they borrowed from Nri is the most organized and aristocratic.
They dont have the Igbo man mentality of get rich quick.
They have beautiful cultural music though with strong influence from Aguleri and Omanbala towns.

I am a proud Nwa Igwulube Okodu but I will gladly give credit to Onicha Ado for their respect for Igbo culture.....because Ndi Igbo do not respect their culture.

Ive eji abu Onicha erika!

So true!

There was a series of posts i made on colonial Onitsha few years back…with lovely pics and excerpts from a website called The Mighty Tree (or something like that…can’t remember now)! It corroborates all you say…and much more!

You know Onitsha is the birthplace of Igbo commercial literature? There was a name they had (can’t remember now), and that was where the likes of Cyprian Ekwensi horned his literary skills and first started out as a novelist.

There was also a noticeable distinction between the Onitsha indigenes and the rest of interior Igboland!

Another thing i remember from the website was how the foreigner, who was documenting his time in Onitsha, said the Onitsha dialect of Igbo was quite sweet to the ear (i paraphrase here)…that getting a tongue-lashing from a angry Onitsha Ado man is something best imagined than experienced, as they do have a way with words! shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
NNEWI INDUSTRIAL AREA
(1) CHIKASON GROUP-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADMsYSxmYAk

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Akpokuedike Global

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
IGBOSON1:

So true!

There was a series of posts i made on colonial Onitsha few years back…with lovely pics and excerpts from a website called The Mighty Tree (or something like that…can’t remember now)! It corroborates all you say…and much more!

You know Onitsha is the birthplace of Igbo commercial literature? There was a name they had (can’t remember now), and that was where the likes of Cyprian Ekwensi horned his literary skills and first started out as a novelist.

There was also a noticeable distinction between the Onitsha indigenes and the rest of interior Igboland!

Another thing i remember from the website was how the foreigner, who was documenting his time in Onitsha, said the Onitsha dialect of Igbo was quite sweet to the ear (i paraphrase here)…that getting a tongue-lashing from a angry Onitsha Ado man is something best imagined than experienced, as they do have a way with words! shocked

You are correct about everything but the dialect part. Actually, the original Onicha dialect is completely lost. It sounds like ancient Aguleri like how Ekwegbalu Anyanwu the legendary Ekpili singer from Aguleri would sound. If fact , Onicha dialect doesn't sound anything different from Obosi , Nkpor , Ogidi nor even Oba and other surrounding towns. The "smooth silky" tongue called Onicha dialect is a mixture of Omanbala , Idenmili , Oyi and Onicha. It doesn't be long to Onicha and the style of word use is the same by 80%. They are my neighbors and we know them better than outsiders. Onicha people , however are very prideful with a sharp tongue...." Ile Onicha ka ile Obosi" is a common phrase in that area.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

Is he the only one you noticed?
Dem plenty here oooo.
Let me help u
Where’s ?
Oremi chimaadeboye
Cjrane
And Leicestercamper at list abuzz can start posting on this tread without harrasment

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Let me help u
Where’s ?
Oremi chimaadeboye
Cjrane
And Leicestercamper at list abuzz can start posting on this tread without harrasment

These people you mentioned are either paid online propagandists, non Ndi Anambra or people with other selfish interest.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgGywnLj6X4

I know God is with Anambra and Soludo our son has seek the face of God and we will triumph over these security challenges and crush these bloodletting animals.

Okwu dilu Olisa

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
GOLDEN TULIP HOTEL AGULU LANDSCAPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vWd6nX9M4Q

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Zenithh: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Omanambala:

These people you mentioned are either paid online propagandists, non Ndi Anambra or people with other selfish interest.
Lesistercamper Aka shaolin Aka maxdocuments aka globe money aka mortalcombat dun run from the this thread finally? 25k monthly has come to end. That guy is from kogi state him contract don xpire

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Paul nwa nsukka, anuofia, you think this thread is about Obiano? This is about Anambra, go and post in your enugu thread. Timid hopeless jobless nsukka miscreant.

[s]
Zenithh:

Lesistercamper Aka shaolin Aka maxdocuments aka globe money aka mortalcombat dun run from the this thread finally? 25k monthly has come to end. That guy is from kogi state him contract don xpire
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
You are just a clown, don't ever deceive yourself, if you think we are gonna leave this thread for miscreants to run, then you are mistaken. That the people you quoted haven't commented doesn't mean they aren't participating in this thread.

Pacesetterz:

Let me help u
Where’s ?
Oremi chimaadeboye
Cjrane

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NkanuSon: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Soludo should adopt wikes format if not simon ekpa will turn anambra to a jungle,his plan is to be bringing violence and hardship in other to give more reasons for govt to prolong mnk imprisonment bcs he is benefiting from his stay in prison,a wise person know that it's negotiations and peace talk can guarantee mnk realise just like Sunday ighoho but Simon ekpa keep attaching his violence to campaign for mnk realise to fool people
Just today his men were soon shooting sporadically and telling people not to come out tomorrow and I even heard they killed frsc workers just like that,if igbos don't wise up and stand against this bastard we will end in shame bcs we ones surported them,we are already ending in shame just bcs of one criminal.what shocks me is he still have surporters he fools

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
NkanuSon:
Soludo should adopt wikes format if not simon ekpa will turn anambra to a jungle,his plan is to be bringing violence and hardship in other to give more reasons for govt to prolong mnk imprisonment bcs he is benefiting from his stay in prison,a wise person know that it's negotiations and peace talk can guarantee mnk realise just like Sunday ighoho but Simon ekpa keep attaching his violence to campaign for mnk realise to fool people
Just today his men were soon shooting sporadically and telling people not to come out tomorrow and I even heard they killed frsc workers just like that,if igbos don't wise up and stand against this bastard we will end in shame bcs we ones surported them,we are already ending in shame just bcs of one criminal.what shocks me is he still have surporters he fools
[/s]

SOLUDO WILL DO NOTHING.

HE HAS ALREADY TAKEN A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION BY ASKING AFONJA AND ABOKI TO RELEASE MAZI NNAMDI KANU.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Zenithh: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
leicestercamper:
Paul nwa nsukka, anuofia, you think this thread is about Obiano? This is about Anambra, go and post in your enugu thread. Timid hopeless jobless nsukka miscreant.

[s][/s]
lesistercamper hw far? Month don end hope u were paid? Abi no more salary? I will pay u don’t worry

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Zenithh: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
leicestercamper:
You are just a clown, don't ever deceive yourself, if you think we are gonna leave this thread for miscreants to run, then you are mistaken. That the people you quoted haven't commented doesn't mean they aren't participating in this thread.

but u are no longer as active as bfor. Or you’re waiting for Soludo to employ u bfor una become active?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 2:30am On Apr 04, 2022
Paul Kasy ogenyi the illiterate nwa nsukka, come and register in my company, so that I will be paying you and your poor parent's. Clown

[s]
Zenithh:
lesistercamper hw far? Month don end hope u were paid? Abi no more salary? I will pay u don’t worry
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.