Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2078361 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 9:17pm On May 18, 2022
Anambra was Peaceful until it was invaded by Abakiliki people.

People that was kidnapped even around ukpor said the major language in their camp is Abakiliki.

Ndi anambra should start monitoring the movement of any Ebonyi person in the state, their gathering and what they are upto.

Those guys were trained to be violent from childhood. Blood means nothing to them.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 9:26pm On May 18, 2022
Landmack:

Neither are u from Anambra. Get out u Abakeleke miscreant.
Is ur pple causing problem everywhere. It’s a small boy cultist from Abakeleke that was behind that fearful WhatsApp voice note circulating three days back. The news is all over. Your pple are evil

U DEY HIDE YOUR MAIN MONIKER DEY QUOTE ME, MY GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH YOU.

HOPELESS MAN.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 9:27pm On May 18, 2022
ASIDE ATTACK ON SCHOOL CHILDREN, THIS IS IGBO TRADERS IN ABUJA TODAY.

MAYBE ANOTHER GAS DONE EXPLODE.

NUFF SAID!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoggiVsUKjQ
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 19, 2022
You're trying to instigate violence but it won't work. Ndi Igbo are welcoming people, we do not retaliate with violence of any sort,
If I were you I'd find something reasonable to do. if not laziness why would anyone come out to promote destructions like this.
If you ask all this IPOB what they really want you won't get anything reasonable, nothing reasonable, Just Fulani this Fulani that. The businesses you're destroying at home are not even owned by the fulani people, the people you're kidnapping are ndi Igbo.
MNK has created grounds for criminals to thrive, some of the criminals are ESN boys.
And I don't expect an IPOB like you to support me. In fact you're supposed to kick against everything I say, I know I'm right, you're just exposing yourself. You're an agent of destruction and people are seeing you for who you are

hammer567:
ASIDE ATTACK ON SCHOOL CHILDREN, THIS IS IGBO TRADERS IN ABUJA TODAY.

MAYBE ANOTHER GAS DONE EXPLODE.

NUFF SAID!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2022
seems like street urchins successfully invaded dis thread.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 2:41pm On May 19, 2022
19th May, 2022

AN ADDRESS TO THE ANAMBRA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ON THE OCCASION OF THE PRESENTATION OF THE 2022 REVISED BUDGET

Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo, CFR
Governor

PROTOCOL

Let me thank you deeply for the honour to present to you the revised 2022 budget which we have tagged: “Taking Off from the Blocks”. I regret however that one of you, the member representing the good people of Aguata II Constituency in the House of Assembly (my own representative) – Hon. Okechukwu Okoye, is still in the custody of the kidnappers. The security agencies are working very hard and around the clock to secure his freedom. God is on the throne and Anambra will win. Let me leave it at that.

This is my second meeting with the entire House since my swearing-in two months ago (in addition to a series of meetings with the leadership of the House), and let me use this opportunity to once again commend the cordial relationship and partnership that exist between the three arms of government. Let me particularly thank the House for its patriotic sense of duty in expeditiously screening and approving the list of Commissioners. The Executive branch will never take your partnership for granted. We are also confident that your love and passion for our state as well as your patriotic zeal for a transformed and developed Anambra will continue to propel your cooperation and partnership with the Executive branch. Irrespective of political party affiliations or other differences, we all have only one agenda in government, namely: the development of Anambra state, and together, we shall get it done for our people and for posterity.

Let me also use this opportunity to thank, for the umpteenth time, my predecessor Chief Willie Obiano, all the former governors of Anambra state, as well as the present and former members of the State House of Assembly for their contributions. We pledge to consolidate your achievements, and to work hard every day to stand upon your shoulders to take Anambra State to a much higher pedestal.

As promised, we hit the ground running from day one, putting in 8hours and 45 minutes in office on the first day, reflecting the humongous challenges facing the state as well as our full consciousness that ours is an agenda with a deadline. Our vision is to transform Anambra into a livable and prosperous smart megacity---- to become the preferred destination to live, learn, invest, work, relax/enjoy. The Agenda is predicated on four strong pillars: robust economic transformation for a new industrial-tech- leisure hub; a comprehensive social agenda for a human capital bank that is productive at home and exportable abroad; governance, rule of law and new value system; and a clean, green, planned and sustainable communities, markets, and cities. The State Executive Council was constituted within three weeks, and we have been firing from all cylinders. In some weeks to come, we shall have the opportunity to give a preliminary report on some of the foundational issues we are putting in place to kick-off and propel the journey ahead. Among the challenges we inherited, a red treasury and pervasive insecurity especially with criminals taking the seven local governments of the south senatorial zone hostage were the most acute. We have chosen to confront the foundational issue of security head-on and expected that those profiting from the lucrative criminal enterprise would viciously fight back, and they have. Suffice it to say that so far, so good. They are testing our will and resolve. Let me assure you this: Anambra will win!

Mr. Speaker, Hon members! The purpose of the 2022 Revised budget is to reflect current realities, challenges, and priorities of the new administration and Ndi Anambra. We are undaunted by the state of the treasury. We have seriously started reforming our system of tax administration to significantly ramp up our internally generated revenue over the coming years. In the meantime, the dire needs of Ndi Anambra and our transformation agenda cannot wait. We are working on a mixture of financing options (including debt that is ring-fenced to fund bankable projects and/or infrastructure with impacts on the economy) to guarantee efficient and effective service delivery to our people while ensuring fiscal sustainability over the medium to longer terms. The details of these will be laid out in our 2023 budget.

The revised budget size is about N170 billion versus the existing appropriation of N142 billion (with the capital expenditure accounting for 64% compared to 57% previously). Capital expenditure increased by 33% from N81 billion to N108 billion while Recurrent expenditure increased marginally by 0.79% from N60 billion. We left the budget on security unchanged while we count on off budget resources from donations to augment. As a reflection of our Agenda, about 60% of the Capital Expenditure is targeted at delivering infrastructure that the average citizen can feel, see, use or touch and which have the highest developmental impact within the shortest possible time.

For example, we have declared a state of emergency on rebuilding our road infrastructure and traffic management. About N52 billion or about 31% of the total budget is for the Ministry of Works and Infrastructure and we intend to simultaneously invest in roads in most of the local governments, paying special attention to our urban regeneration agenda. We have requested the Federal Government to kindly intervene on emergency basis on a number of federal roads in the state that have become nightmarish death traps. We confidently expect their urgent responsive action. But in the event that the expected response does not come soon, we may have to implement urgent palliatives in some places especially at Amansea; Ekwulobia- Igboukwu- Nnobi road; Ogidi; etc where the roads are literally cutting off.

We plan to recruit qualified medical doctors and nurses for our general hospitals and upscale the infrastructure in selected ones. We have already received over 26,000 applications in response to our advertisement to recruit and train teachers for our primary and secondary schools. Visitation panels will review the operations of the State University, Polytechnic and College of Education to provide basis for our reforms to ensure that they are fit for purpose. As a precursor to our planned Entertainment and Leisure City (envisaged to be largest in Africa), we have budgeted in the interim to construct an expansive Entertainment and leisure park around the Agulu Lake. Yes, our administration is continuing with the ‘Community Choose Your Project’ initiative of my predecessor, and have raised the value of the community projects to N25 million per community.

Furthermore, to drive our “Everything Technology, and Technology Everywhere” strategy, the budget provides for a modern centralized ICT Data Centre to consolidate the State’s data and ensure business continuity in any and all circumstances. We are commencing the digitization of our land registry. Our agenda to deliberately orchestrate the emergence and empowerment of thousands of youth millionaires and a digital tribe is given its first impetus in this revised budget. We promised to reinvent the Oil Palm and Coconut revolution. We have mobilized communities and the private sector for partnership and with overwhelming demand, we plan to provide 500,000—1,000,000 seedlings this year, and millions in subsequent years. We have also provided for significant seed money to commence pre-feasibility studies and designs for bankable projects, including possible new cities. On August 27 this year, Anambra State will celebrate its 31st anniversary as a State but without a proper Government House and a Governor’s Lodge—possibly the only State with such a record. We have budgeted to correct this, to ensure the efficiency of government operations. We have also budgeted to continue the work-in-progress in our international cargo airport.

Mr. Speaker, Hon Members! In the months and years ahead, we have hard choices to make as we strive to meet the expectations of our people. Fiscal prudence will become a lifestyle as we cannot afford to waste one kobo. Transparent public finance management will be critical. That is why we have also budgeted for the full computerization of the Ministry of Finance and the Office of the Accountant-General. Managing our over N120 billion debt, especially the contractor debt and pension liabilities in the context of the paltry Federation Account receipts and burgeoning needs of our people will task our dexterity and demand hard choices and sacrifice. We just received the preliminary report of the external consultants’ review of our local government finances which confirms that the combined state and local government gratuity liabilities to pensioners over N20 billion. We are determined to clean the books over time and align Anambra’s pension administration with the Pension Act and let our pensioners smile. In the meantime, our administration has signaled a new dawn by insisting that we won’t owe new retirees under my watch, while we have also started (albeit gradually) paying down the backlog.

Our government is very serious in forging new development partnerships with the international development partners, the federal government, as well as the local government. We are reforming our processes and ramping up our active engagements to maximize the benefits of such partnerships. For example, we have budgeted to meet our counterpart funding requirements to access federal and development partner funds. We are also working hard to restructure and reform our local government administration in conformity with the relevant laws. We will actively collaborate with the local governments in the areas of waste management; cleaner, greener and more environmentally sustainable communities; street lighting; fire service; qualitative primary school education; as well as planned modern markets, and security. Community government will be strengthened and mainstreamed. Already, the State is forging new (sustainable) economic partnership with communities not only with the ‘community choose your project’ initiative but now with the new community-based but jointly owned Oil Palm and Coconut plantations that will soon adorn the state.

In weeks to come, we will be coming to you again and again with a set of legislations required as critical building blocks for the next Anambra we all envision, as well as other critical approvals and confirmations required from this Honourable House. By July we shall also start the process for the 2023 budget, and will again come to the House once completed. I sincerely do hope and pray that despite your busy political agenda, you would find sufficient time to devote to the expeditious discharge of these responsibilities required of your offices.

In conclusion, Mr. Speaker, Hon Members! This Revised Budget 2022 sign-posts some of the key deliverables for this year as we Kick-off from the Blocks. It is also a call to collective action and lifestyle of Value for Money. The foundation of Anambra as a Smart Mega City will be tasking all of us to the limit. But we are Ndi Anambra! The irrepressible Anambra Spirit and the collective action of a people that loves their homeland dearly are what we will continue to call and draw upon to move ahead. This Anambra Spirit and collective action came alive during my visits to Lagos and Abuja last week to meet with our people. The enthusiasm and generous pledges of our people towards our homeland security demonstrated once again that Anambra can be anything we desire and work that it should be. I am emboldened by the massive support and solidarity of the people as we face the threat of common but organized criminals who want to run our people out of town and take our wealth and land by force. But we are Ndi Anambra, and together, we shall overcome! Give us the budget urgently, and by the time our people come home for Christmas, we will all be proud that we are serving the people well.

God bless Anambra State!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2022
An excellent speech.

I pray this revised budget is effectively implemented to the later, I love everything I read in this presentation speech.

The Oil Palm and Coconut revolution should not be limited to plantations alone, as captured in the budget about the aggressive roads construction that will soon kick off, I hope the engineers will make way for 'green soldiers' to plant this palms on either the median or verge of the roads as they are being constructed. Not just palm oil, the economic importance of coconut oil can't be overemphasized. I just hope coconut oil companies will start jostling to set up refineries in the state.

The new Government House and Lodge is another great capture. Anambra truly deserve a cutting edge government house, I just wish they will also construct the new House of Assembly also to make governance seamless.

Continuation of work of the International Airport is another great one there.

By God's grace, in December Awka nay Anambra as a state will be wearing a modern look smiley.

Kudos to Prof, the Solution himself.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2022
IVM rollout Tricycle for African market

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cey5B1vbofs

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2022
When will Soludo declare state of emergency on insecurity in Anambra state ? When ?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 5:51pm On May 20, 2022
stanluiz:
When will Soludo declare state of emergency on insecurity in Anambra state ? When ?

IGNORE THIS PAID AGENT.

THEY ARE BEHIND THE INSECURITY.

SOLUDO SHOULD NOT PLAY INTO THEIR HANDS

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:58pm On May 20, 2022
Why we’re launching tricycle production in Nigeria — Innoson
The company says it has produced 100 prototypes to get feedback from users in Nigeria.
ByMary Izuaka May 20, 2022 2 min read

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing company (IVM) says it is diversifying into the production of tricycles, in the company’s latest effort to expand its portfolio as it pushes for growth.

The company said it plans to start the production of IVM-branded tricycles in Nigeria later this year and its main goal is to help crash the current price of tricycles in the domestic market.

“We are probably launching this year and we are going to produce something that is eco-friendly,” Cornel Osigwe, Innoson’s head of corporate communications, told PREMIUM TIMES on Friday.”We are going to produce something much cheaper and more affordable that an average Nigerian can buy.”

Innoson, based in Nnewi, Anambra State, was founded by Innocent Chukwuma. The company, reputed as Nigeria’s biggest automobile firm, says it produces 70 per cent of its car parts locally while the rest is sourced from Japan, China and Germany.

The firm has indicated it is taking steps to branch out of its core business as it pushes growth. Last week, the Innoson Oil & Gas Limited announced it was on the verge of discovering a huge deposit of 8.2 trillion cubic feet of gas and 234 MMbbl of condensate in Sierra Leone.

Mr Osigwe said the firm has already produced a prototype tricycle, widely known in Nigeria as Keke, and the model is being tested already in the Nigerian market.

“We produced about 100 prototypes that we gave out to different people to test run and give us feedback on it,” he said.

“Right now, we don’t have them in stock for sale, the ones we produce are just samples to collate information.

“We are testing it and we are getting different recommendations. One of the recommendations we got is to make the engine biofuel which we are going to do.

“So it will have the ability to use both gas and petrol,” he added.

He said after gathering information from the people that have tested it, the company will release the final product later in the year.

“We just did a few samples, the main equipment that we will be using to mass-produce is still on the way,” he said.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:38am On May 21, 2022
IGBO going high and best in Education in Nigeria inspite of wide spread wickness against them!!!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:38am On May 21, 2022
Zara mall opens for business in Awka. Probably the most beautiful mall in the region

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:45am On May 21, 2022
Zara mall Awka is an integrated facility

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:07am On May 21, 2022
Ogwuaniocha, SEEPCO Commit To Signing GMoU For Continued Oil Exploration In The Area

By Joseph Egbeocha (ABS News)

Following a save our soul, SOS call to Anambra State Government by Ogwuaniocha community in Ogbaru Local Government Area, the Commissioner for Petroleum and Mineral Resources, Barrister Anthony Ifeanya today, 19th May 2022, midwifed a peace process that will lead to sustainable peace in the community.

At a meeting with the Commissioner at Jerome Udorji State Secretariat Awka, Ogwuaniocha community leaders and representatives of Sterling Energy Exploration and Production Company, SEEPCO Limited agreed to sign Global Memorandum of Understanding, GMoU, for continued oil exploration in the area under conducive atmosphere.

Addressing the meeting, the President General of Ogwuaniocha Progressives Association, Comrade Chidi Eze said residents of the community have been rendered homeless by the activities of the company including loss of about fifty lives and regretted that no meaningful project has been executed in the community by the oil company.

Contributing, another community leader and Chairman of GMoU Committee, Mr Tony Ebonwu, recalled that the Senate had, since 2020, mandated the parties to sign the GMoU, which he alleged that the oil company has been reneging on, accusing it of instigating violence in the community.

Attorneys to Ogwuaniocha community, Chimezie Ani and Mike Egbunike, called for a committal date for signing of the GMoU.

Denying some allegations levelled against it, the Community Relations Manager and Consultant to Sterling Energy Exploration and Production Company, Mr Austin Atuonah said the company had shown and is still interested in achieving peace in the area, and has been carrying out community development programmes in Ogwuaniocha community.

Addressing the parties, Commissioner Ifeanya said achieving peace in all communities in the State is the desire of the Soludo administration, adding that aside contributing to the recognition of Anambra as an oil producing State, oil exploration in Ogwuaniocha, under peaceful atmosphere, is in the interest of the company, and will add to internally generated revenue accruable to the State.

He called on the oil company to recognize the rights and benefits of the host community as stipulated in Petroleum Industry Act, which include but not limited to appointing a Community Liason Officer, CLO, and carrying out social responsibility programmes, reminding the company that non-compliance attracts sanctions.

Regent of Ogwuaniocha community, Prince Reginald Nnaji, Woman leader, Mrs Appolonia Ezenwa, Youth leader, Engineer Uche Onyedi, among other eminent personalities from the community, participated in the meeting that was adjourned to hold before the end of the second week of June for signing of the GMoU.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2022
Nigerian Youths Rally across the country in support of Peter Obi's presidential dreams in a 'One Million March for Peter Obi " rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_nqhgLitrc

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 5:28pm On May 21, 2022
Anambra is already doing great and modern, Soludo will up the notch and get Anambra to become a major economic player in West Africa. Anambra international airport is already the best in Igboland and has positioned itself to be the international gateway to the eastern region. All of you always have advice for others, but no one will ever see you advising your incompetent Ugwuanyi that has wasted almost 8yrs with nothing to show while Enugu is in ruins.

christejames:
An excellent speech.

I pray this revised budget is effectively implemented to the later, I love everything I read in this presentation speech.

The Oil Palm and Coconut revolution should not be limited to plantations alone, as captured in the budget about the aggressive roads construction that will soon kick off, I hope the engineers will make way for 'green soldiers' to plant this palms on either the median or verge of the roads as they are being constructed. Not just palm oil, the economic importance of coconut oil can't be overemphasized. I just hope coconut oil companies will start jostling to set up refineries in the state.

The new Government House and Lodge is another great capture. Anambra truly deserve a cutting edge government house, I just wish they will also construct the new House of Assembly also to make governance seamless.

Continuation of work of the International Airport is another great one there.

By God's grace, in December Awka nay Anambra as a state will be wearing a modern look smiley.

Kudos to Prof, the Solution himself.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 5:30pm On May 21, 2022
Good development

post=113003017:
IVM rollout Tricycle for African market

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cey5B1vbofs
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 5:30pm On May 21, 2022
Best mall east of the Niger

ANSMEDIA:
Zara mall opens for business in Awka. Probably the most beautiful mall in the region
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 5:34pm On May 21, 2022
The entrance SEEPCO into Anambra hastened the enlistment of Anambra into the league of oil producing state. They should conduct their oil production professionally and make sure they are up and doing with their CSR and make sure there is peace and harmony

ANSMEDIA:
Ogwuaniocha, SEEPCO Commit To Signing GMoU For Continued Oil Exploration In The Area

By Joseph Egbeocha (ABS News)

Following a save our soul, SOS call to Anambra State Government by Ogwuaniocha community in Ogbaru Local Government Area, the Commissioner for Petroleum and Mineral Resources, Barrister Anthony Ifeanya today, 19th May 2022, midwifed a peace process that will lead to sustainable peace in the community.

At a meeting with the Commissioner at Jerome Udorji State Secretariat Awka, Ogwuaniocha community leaders and representatives of Sterling Energy Exploration and Production Company, SEEPCO Limited agreed to sign Global Memorandum of Understanding, GMoU, for continued oil exploration in the area under conducive atmosphere.

Addressing the meeting, the President General of Ogwuaniocha Progressives Association, Comrade Chidi Eze said residents of the community have been rendered homeless by the activities of the company including loss of about fifty lives and regretted that no meaningful project has been executed in the community by the oil company.

Contributing, another community leader and Chairman of GMoU Committee, Mr Tony Ebonwu, recalled that the Senate had, since 2020, mandated the parties to sign the GMoU, which he alleged that the oil company has been reneging on, accusing it of instigating violence in the community.

Attorneys to Ogwuaniocha community, Chimezie Ani and Mike Egbunike, called for a committal date for signing of the GMoU.

Denying some allegations levelled against it, the Community Relations Manager and Consultant to Sterling Energy Exploration and Production Company, Mr Austin Atuonah said the company had shown and is still interested in achieving peace in the area, and has been carrying out community development programmes in Ogwuaniocha community.

Addressing the parties, Commissioner Ifeanya said achieving peace in all communities in the State is the desire of the Soludo administration, adding that aside contributing to the recognition of Anambra as an oil producing State, oil exploration in Ogwuaniocha, under peaceful atmosphere, is in the interest of the company, and will add to internally generated revenue accruable to the State.

He called on the oil company to recognize the rights and benefits of the host community as stipulated in Petroleum Industry Act, which include but not limited to appointing a Community Liason Officer, CLO, and carrying out social responsibility programmes, reminding the company that non-compliance attracts sanctions.

Regent of Ogwuaniocha community, Prince Reginald Nnaji, Woman leader, Mrs Appolonia Ezenwa, Youth leader, Engineer Uche Onyedi, among other eminent personalities from the community, participated in the meeting that was adjourned to hold before the end of the second week of June for signing of the GMoU.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2022
oneeast:
Anambra is already doing great and modern, Soludo will up the notch and get Anambra to become a major economic player in West Africa. Anambra international airport is already the best in Igboland and has positioned itself to be the international gateway to the eastern region. All of you always have advice for others, but no one will ever see you advising your incompetent Ugwuanyi that has wasted almost 8yrs with nothing to show while Enugu is in ruins.

Did you miss your period this month?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 7:27pm On May 21, 2022
christejames:

I missed period this month?

Ok
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:24pm On May 21, 2022
Anambra will succeed
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:26pm On May 21, 2022
Where’s Mktinsight?

Though an annoying fellow but still makes valid contributions on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:33pm On May 21, 2022
God’s blessings on all Anambra sons doing great for our fatherland and positioning Anambra on the development map. From Allen,Cubana,Innoson,Obi Jackson etc may useless and foolish rampaging terrorist illiterate marauders never see them. Amen

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 12:35am On May 22, 2022
I ask again. When will Soludo declare state of emergency on insecurity in Anambra state ? The gruesome killing of Okechukwu okoye is Condenmable. If Soludo has taken action against insecurity since he assume office instead of speaking grammar, the killing wouldn't have happen.

Soludo was voted so that things will be better, but things are becoming more worse and he is not even bothered to put the end of the killing.

Soludo can continue to speak Grammar while people are been killed in Anambra. Protection of lives and properties are the first responsibility of a government and yet soludo is yet to achieve it. Soludo has failed. He has shown he is coward, incompetent and clueless man that should not have a business occupying a sensitive political post like Governor. Let him continue to visit the Terrorist nnamdi kanu in prison. Useless governor!!!

Soludo has failed. He will end up been on of the worst governors in Anambra and South East as a whole.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 12:51am On May 22, 2022
oneeast:
The entrance SEEPCO into Anambra hastened the enlistment of Anambra into the league of oil producing state. They should conduct their oil production professionally and make sure they are up and doing with their CSR and make sure there is peace and harmony

HEAD OFFICE SHOULD BE IN AWKA OR ONITSHA.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 12:54am On May 22, 2022
[s]
stanluiz:
I ask again. When will Soludo declare state of emergency on insecurity in Anambra state ? The gruesome killing of Okechukwu okoye is Condenmable. If Soludo has taken action against insecurity since he assume office instead of speaking grammar, the killing wouldn't have happen.

Soludo was voted so that things will be better, but things are becoming more worse and he is not even bothered to put the end of the killing.

Soludo can continue to speak Grammar while people are been killed in Anambra. Protection of lives and properties are the first responsibility of a government and yet soludo is yet to achieve it. Soludo has failed. He has shown he is coward, incompetent and clueless man that should not have a business occupying a sensitive political post like Governor. Let him continue to visit the Terrorist nnamdi kanu in prison. Useless governor!!!

Soludo has failed. He will end up been on of the worst governors in Anambra and South East as a whole.
[/s]

YOUR UGM ARE DSS, THE KILLING DID NOT START TODAY, IT WAS AS A RESULT, NNAMDI KANU SET UP ESN.

SOLUDO GOT HIMSELF INVOLVE WITH FULANI QUEST TO SUFFOCATE IPOB, NOW HE MUST FIGHT TO ENSURE THAT SECURITY VIA HANDING IT TO EVERY LOCALITY.

LET US POLICE OUR COMMUNITIES, THE KILLERS ARE NOT FROM ANAMBRA, THEY ARE NOT IGBOS.

DISTRIBUTE THE AK47 AND LEAVE US WITH THEM.

MAKE WE TEST WHETHER THEM NO DEY DIE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WijQu_mQrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GmJrroCPio
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 12:55am On May 22, 2022
WE ARE IGBOS, WE WONT ORGANISE STREET PROTEST, WE WILL MOBILISE TO FIGHT THOSE IMPORTED KILLERS FROM BORNO IN OUR LAND.

THIS WONT GO THE WAY U PLAN, IT WILL GO THE OTHER WAY.

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY AND THE RIGHT WAY.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 12:59am On May 22, 2022
IGBOS WERE EXCLUDED FROM MILITARY.

WE CANNOT TRUST THEM.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2022
hammer567:
[s][/s]

YOUR UGM ARE DSS, THE KILLING DID NOT START TODAY, IT WAS AS A RESULT, NNAMDI KANU SET UP ESN.

SOLUDO GOT HIMSELF INVOLVE WITH FULANI QUEST TO SUFFOCATE IPOB, NOW HE MUST FIGHT TO ENSURE THAT SECURITY VIA HANDING IT TO EVERY LOCALITY.

LET US POLICE OUR COMMUNITIES, THE KILLERS ARE NOT FROM ANAMBRA, THEY ARE NOT IGBOS.

DISTRIBUTE THE AK47 AND LEAVE US WITH THEM.

MAKE WE TEST WHETHER THEM NO DEY DIE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WijQu_mQrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GmJrroCPio

who is this idiot?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kingsley10000: 7:05am On May 22, 2022
The main issue here is the perception of our people towards these unknown gunmen.Our people are supporting them thats why they are gaining grounds,i live in Anambra. Even if these UGM start killing you in presence of people, they won't do anything because they have this mentality that they are fighting for Biafra. Some people call them Umu Elohim, Umuoma, St UGM etc Why wike was able to defeat them is because their people rejected them

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: nwadikeokey11, joeisreal(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.