Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2075789 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:19pm On May 23, 2022
NkanuSon:
Too many statements from soludo administration,they should start work and stop talking too much,soludo talks too much without doing anything and that's what fuelled insecurity in anambra state,he should start work and stop releasing too many statements

So Soludo shouldn’t announce his developmental plans? He needs to,so that if by the end of his 8yrs ndi Anambra no see any of those developments he keeps informing us of then we ndi Anambra will hold him and his APGA responsible.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:07pm On May 23, 2022
Landmack:

Globemoney take back your useless and worthless opinion. Soludo does not need it. The new govt house to be built by Soludo around the secretariat will be the best and of international standard.
Anuofia nobody wants to see you on this thread. Your mates are engaging themselves well with gainful things during this ASUU strike while you have chosen to be useless and waste your free data on this thread.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 10:41pm On May 23, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:

The statements are actually necessary. Not every "start work" rush is desirable. If it's not well thought out.

Soludo should declare 100 Meters on both sides of the expressway from Awka - to - Onitsha as a special economic zone. I honestly don't see any city in Anambra having a central business district. Unless this approach is implemented. Where they will allow only corporate headquarters of companies, business parks, etc along the stretch of the expressway from Awka to Onitsha. In that way, multi-national companies and indigenous companies can gradually transform that stretch into a true economic corridor easily accessed by a highway.

A similar strategy is used by the small state of Connecticut in the US. That dedicated its highway to New York as a special economic corridor so that companies that are choked by New York traffic can locate themselves in Connecticut - to - New York expressway.

SECONDED

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Despacito1: 11:16pm On May 23, 2022
basilo101:
Ebonyi airport control tower. Ebonyi always like to beat whatever Anambra is using to brag. Na so Dem do with flyovers

You mean Dave Umahi dey flog them with two by two plank � hahaha!!! You wicked oh.. This Airport tower is second to non as far as internatonal Airport Terminal is concern. Flyover not one or two that is as long as Second naija federal Bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Despacito1: 11:26pm On May 23, 2022
gariepinus:
Ipob caused this..but wait which people are this unknown gun men.. In Abakaliki capital city here business are moving.. Nothing like sit at home.. Everything is moving well..what is going on in Anambra state.. Why is Abia calm..Enugu and IMO keep boiling.. Ugm keep killing people.. Now is kidnapping pattern.. They hv brought kidnapping back..Am not happy at all..why destroying Anambra and making South east danger zone..this urchins should face soldiers and leave civilians alone.. Why killing our people I blame ipob for given arms and opportunity to criminals and touts to destroy Igbo land...Simon ekpa will never go scot free.. He will never know peace..
that's what you get when you break prison, set free high profile and heartened criminals, murderers, kidnappers in the name of Freedom fighting. IPOB is the enemy of igboland not Hausa/fulani. That's why I pray something like Biafra never to happen near future, if it does we will kill ourselves. Envy, jealously, ekworo and greed is too much, Anambra man no dey happy with development in Ebonyi, imo, Enugu. Vise vaersa.. hates spilling all corners causing controversies and disunity. Biafra gbakwaoku. Better restrict that madness in your state and let others rest. Soludo should better wake up before it turns to Chiwoke Mbadinuju's Era.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:28am On May 24, 2022
globemoney01:
[s]Anuofia nobody wants to see you on this thread. Your mates are engaging themselves well with gainful things during this ASUU strike while you have chosen to be useless and waste your free data on this thread.[/s]
Evil night owl. I say take back ur useless and worthless advice,Soludo does not need it. Obiano needed all these but u failed to give it to him,you also failed to take advise from critics of last administration to Obiano. Rather what they got were insults upon insults and declarations of how Obiano was d best ‘thing’ to mankind.

Globemoney,I put it to u this day that u have nothing but demonic thoughts and advices concerning the administration of Soludo. Know this and know peace,Soludo doesn’t need ur worthless contributions.

#GlobemoneyCantTakeWhatHeDished cool

Mktinsight hw are u?

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:38am On May 24, 2022
basilo101:
Ebonyi airport control tower. Ebonyi always like to beat whatever Anambra is using to brag. Na so Dem do with flyovers

Nice one even though Dave Umahi’s pple are constituting heavy nuisance in Anambra I give it to him.-At least this his own tower will stand strong and it glasses and roofs won’t be blown away like the one incompetent Obiano claimed he built.

That man plunged Anambra into untold hardship..only those who have eyes will see how Obiano raped Anambra dry...see d agberos he inducted unleashing mayhem in Anambra. Posterity will deal with him

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:41am On May 24, 2022
Hammer567 even if ur illiterate ipobians are innocent in all these crimes happening..we will always pin it on them. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 5:46am On May 24, 2022
Landmack aka noqalms. You are constituting nuisance and spamming this thread with your unintelligent posts. The earlier I show the world the miscreant behind your handle the better for every sane person here. I have been restraining myself. But this is just a warning to you, stop spamming this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:03am On May 24, 2022
oneeast:
[s]Landmack aka noqalms. You are constituting nuisance and spamming this thread with your unintelligent posts. The earlier I show the world the miscreant behind your handle the better for every sane person here. I have been restraining myself. But this is just a warning to you, stop spamming this thread.[/s]
You’re very foolish globemoney aka globepoverty. I said your advice is useless and worthless at this time,take it back.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 6:09am On May 24, 2022
Frustrated jobless hopeless miscreant. Now you are seeing globemoney in your dreams. Face ne and leave globemoney. Anuofia

[s]
Landmack:

You’re very foolish globemoney aka globepoverty. I said your advice is useless and worthless at this time,take it back.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:34am On May 24, 2022
oneeast:
[s]Frustrated jobless hopeless miscreant. Now you are seeing globemoney in your dreams. Face ne and leave globemoney. Anuofia[/s]

Globemoney u just have to stop lying like Pinocchio grin. Maybe u can fool hammer the ediot and some other persons here not me. Be very careful with me or else I burst those ur rotten eyeballs.
Never u give advice on anything concerning Soludo and his administration on this thread because I will be out for u. This is ur final warning and d last I will warn u abt this. Ciao

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 6:41am On May 24, 2022
Hahaha globemoney must have dealt with you so badly that you are now sleep walking why spewing his name.

Miserable frustrated dingbat. Illiterate, you cannot even make one correct sentence. Why not use the time you are wasting here to attend night school, at least to learn proper use of words and sentences.

I am coming for you, everyone must see the miserable miscreant behind your handle. Ugly frustrated fellow. I will teach you some bitter lessons on this thread. Na me and you.

[s]
Landmack:

Globemoney u just have to stop lying like Pinocchio ;Maybe u can fool hammer the ediot and some other persons here not me. Be very careful with me or else I burst those ur rotten eyeballs. Never u give advice on anything concerning Soludo and his administration on this thread because I will be out for u. This is ur final warning and d last I will warn u abt this. Ciao
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 7:13am On May 24, 2022
Chai..
You guys didn't tell and show us that the entrance ceiling of our International Conference Centre has collapsed and parked one side.?
The best International Conference Centre in the world nwanụ̀?
Less than 2 months after commissioning?
The landscapes are looking horrible and terrible, the other entrance gate abandoned.
Make water no carry am go one day.
The road leading to it from Enugu/Onitsha Old Road should be the worst road in Africa.
Globemoney01 and Chino, what went wrong?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 7:30am On May 24, 2022
Ifeanyichukwu Nwachukwu tell us about your supernatural estate. cheesy

You should be more concerned with your fraudulent land scam activities than bothering yourself over something else. All the people you scammed are preparing petition that they will submit soon to zone 13 in Anambra. All we shall do is to provide them your pictures, phone numbers and the necessary evidences.

[s]
ChiefOtunist:
Chai..
You guys didn't tell and show us that the entrance ceiling of our International Conference Centre has collapsed and parked one side.?
The landscapes are looking horrible and terrible, the other entrance gate abandoned.
The road leading to it from Enugu/Onitsha Old Road should be the worst road in Africa.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2022
Why do Nigerian governors always in a rush to commission their projects?

Is there any financial benefits?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:01am On May 24, 2022
Landmack:

[s]Evil night owl. I say take back ur useless and worthless advice,Soludo does not need it. Obiano needed all these but u failed to give it to him,you also failed to take advise from critics of last administration to Obiano. Rather what they got were insults upon insults and declarations of how Obiano was d best ‘thing’ to mankind.

Globemoney,I put it to u this day that u have nothing but demonic thoughts and advices concerning the administration of Soludo. Know this and know peace,Soludo doesn’t need ur worthless contributions.

#GlobemoneyCantTakeWhatHeDished cool

Mktinsight hw are u?[/s]
Ewu Obiano didn't build a Govt house, he built an airport and ICC, plus other projects which were built to the best standards possible which we also expect of Soludo projects. If Soludo continues in the trajectory, we will support him and also stop enemies of Anambra like you from rubbishing him like you tried to do to Obiano. Keep ranting, won't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:14am On May 24, 2022
ChiefOtunist:
Chai..
This fraudster do you have any better thing to post here except nonsense. Hasn't the ICC collapsed too. You should tell us when it collaspe like you wish.
With the way you and Landmack are constituting nuisance here we can now see how its easy for IPOB to recruit criminals like you to their fold. Education really needs to be prioritized in Anambra since we know people like you don't need any legitimate job to engage yourselves except criminality.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:16am On May 24, 2022
Landmack:

[s]
Nice one even though Dave Umahi’s pple are constituting heavy nuisance in Anambra I give it to him.-At least this his own tower will stand strong and it glasses and roofs won’t be blown away like the one incompetent Obiano claimed he built.

That man plunged Anambra into untold hardship..only those who have eyes will see how Obiano raped Anambra dry...see d agberos he inducted unleashing mayhem in Anambra. Posterity will deal with him[/s]
When he finishes it go and use it then and leave Anambra Airport for us.. Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:25am On May 24, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Why do Nigerian governors always in a rush to commission their projects?

Is there any financial benefits?
No financial benefit, its to ensure their projects are not abandoned simple.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Papiichuloo: 9:15am On May 24, 2022
Hi good morning been very long since I posted on this anambra thread but I've been observing through out I saw that soludo is planning a railway ling in anambra just read it up there don't know if it's true or just speculations but if it is here a monorail design a student if zik designed, don't know if the design can still apply to a standard rail line

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Papiichuloo: 9:18am On May 24, 2022
Papiichuloo:
Hi good morning been very long since I posted on this anambra thread but I've been observing through out I saw that soludo is planning a railway ling in anambra just read it up there don't know if it's true or just speculations but if it is here a monorail design a student if zik designed, don't know if the design can still apply to a standard rail line

here's the link to the design if you want to check it out https://www.academia.edu/31213737/Preliminary_Design_of_Monorail_Network_for_Anambra_State_Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 11:56am On May 24, 2022
Best International Conference Centre in the whole world..
Ndị Chineke ga akpọ.
We have moved on, may Soludo succeed..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 12:00pm On May 24, 2022
Ifeanyichukwu Nwachukwu the land fraudster. You should be more concerned with your land scam. cheesy

[s]
ChiefOtunist:
Best International Conference Centre in the whole world.Ndị Chineke ga akpọ.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 12:24pm On May 24, 2022
Please someone close to Soludo should beg him to save Onitsha from bad roads. Na struggle people dey use move around Onitsha and sometimes you will even prefer to trek.

I still maintain that Ikpeazu did good number of roads than Obiano.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2022
Reading some peoples comment here. It's obvious Anambra is their nightmare even though they claim to be Igbos... Truly other Igbos can't do without Anambra that is why you see them always wailing at the mention of Anambra. They can't do anything on their own without involving Anambra... That is why you see them troop into Anambra trend to post new development in their states to get attention because they no they won't get any attention or notice if they posted it in their state trend. Anambra is subconsciously the loudest state in the region, and they can't help it. But try as they may; they can not eat into Anambra overwhelming dominance.

Anambra is one of the 1% states in Nigeria that has standard. If Anambra were to be a country... It will be 1st world.

I urge every Anambrarian of good will qouting them in bad way to understand this, and show them some level of seniority.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AsomughaChuks05: 12:37pm On May 24, 2022
ChiefOtunist:
Ndị Chineke ga akpọ.
Keep supporting Soludo, you have no choice.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 2:03pm On May 24, 2022
The Avio-bridges for the Anambra International Passenger & Cargo airport have arrived. So it appears all the previously ordered equipment from the last administration truly arrived at the airport.

Now, Soludo should focus on making the airport grow as an international hub. Starting with executing its cargo freight license. Also, there is need for a cargo storage shed, calibration and activation of ILS Cat 2 / landing lights on runway 24, and a parallel taxiway reaching both ends of the run. These things will enable the airport to function seamlessly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
ChiefOtunist:
Ndị Chineke ga akpọ.
Show us any better icc in Nigeria including the one built by federal government in Abuja

But the awka icc needs landscaping

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:27pm On May 24, 2022
ChiefOtunist:
Ndị Chineke ga akpọ.
Yes, It's the best in the world go and cry fruadster..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:29pm On May 24, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:
The Avio-bridges for the Anambra International Passenger & Cargo airport have arrived. So it appears all the previously ordered equipment from the last administration truly arrived at the airport.

Now, Soludo should focus on making the airport grow as an international hub. Starting with executing its cargo freight license. Also, there is need for a cargo storage shed, calibration and activation of ILS Cat 2 / landing lights on runway 24, and a parallel taxiway reaching both ends of the run. These things will enable the airport to function seamlessly.

Are there more on the way? Thought they’d be much more than what i’m seeing as the way Obiano described it, each one would split out into two so 4 planes can use them at a go.

Also, i hope they use this rainy season to do proper landscaping within and around the airport perimeter fencing, as well as on the airport road!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:

Welcome development. Anambra International Airport has break another record being the only airport in Nigeria using avio bridge.

Anambra leads

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: cremedelacreme, oloyesaso(m), cJuliused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.