Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2077273 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fadafada231(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
hammer567:

YES SIMON EKPA IS AND IF DEM BORN YOUR PAPA WELL, GO AND VOTE IN ANY ELECTION OR ATTEND ELECTION RALLY IN SE.

Guy use ur head, Simon ekpa is a sold out. Even MNK family have several times denied him of working for them and stopped him from using Nnamdi Kanu name. I used to support Ekpa before but now my eyes is widened to see the truth. Simon ekpa is not working in the interest of Ipob. Guy don't allow that small boy to brainwash you my 0.02$

Simon ekpa is ekpa just like his name

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fadafada231:

Guy use ur head, Simon ekpa is a sold out. Even MNK have several times denied him of working for them and stopped him from using Nnamdi Kanu name. I used to support Ekpa before but now my eyes is widened to see the truth. Simon ekpa is not working in the interest of Ipob. Guy don't allow that small boy to brainwash you my 0.02$

Simon ekpa is ekpa just like his name

I SAID, IF THEM BORN YOUR PAPA WELL, ATTEND POLITICAL RALLY AND COME OUT TO VOTE FOR ANY PARTY.

THOSE WITH PETER OBI CONTACT, SHOULD ASK HIM TO STAND ASIDE.

I REPEAT, PETER OBI SHOULD STAND ASIDE, THE ELECTION WILL BE RIGGED AND IT IS A BRITISH JOB.

THEIR PLAN IS TO GET TINUBU INTO ASO ROCK.THE PLAN HAS BEEN ON GROUND SINCE 2015.

ELECTION IS ALREADY RIGGED.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
THE BRITISH ARE SPARE HEADING THE ISLAMISATION OF NIGERIA FOR SAUDI ARABIA THEIR ALLY.

BRITAIN DID NOT CREATE IGBO AND WE WONT ALLOW THEM TO ISLAMISE US.

THEY TOLD PETER OBI TO LEAVE PDP, TO AVOID WHAT HAPPENED IN APC TO UMAHI, AMAECHI, ROCHAS FROM HAPPENING TO HIM.

THEY NEED PETER OBI AS A BAIT TO LURE IGBO TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ELECTION IN 2023.

PETER OBI HAS NO CHANCE OF WINNING THE ELECTION.

WE NEED TO START OUT THINKING BRITAIN, BECAUSE WE WILL FACE THEM IN TIME TO GET OUR FREEDOM.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
hammer567:

I SAID, IF THEM BORN YOUR PAPA WELL, ATTEND POLITICAL RALLY AND COME OUT TO VOTE FOR ANY PARTY.

I REPEAT, PETER OBI SHOULD STAND ASIDE, THE ELECTION WILL BE RIGGED AND IT IS A BRITISH JOB.

THEIR PLAN IS TO GET TINUBU INTO ASO ROCK.THE PLAN HAS BEEN ON GROUND SINCE 2015.

Hammer the ESN/Ipob warlord,Fulani herdsmen are still hiding In ekwulobia forest we are still waiting for you to go deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
angry
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
hammer567:
angry

Hahaha hammer the sabo, Fulani man.

Your brothers are in Ekwulobia forest pls go and greet them

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
WE HAVE BEEN WARNING IGBO LEADERS SINCE 2015.

SERVE FULANI AND COME BACK IN SHAME.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fadafada231(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
hammer567:
IF MEN FROM OUR GENERATION WANT TO REASON LIKE OUR FATHERS , WHICH IS Y THEY CANNOT PRODUCE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN NGERIA AND CONDEMN THE ENTIRE IGBO RACE TO SLAVERY, U ARE BETTER OFF DEAD.

OUR GENERATION WILL REWRITE THE IGBO STORY WITH BLOOD.

Guy I also want Biafra but the way Simon ekpa is pursuing it is not the best way. He is comfortable with the killings happening in SE right? Killing ur own brothers in name of fighting for Biafra? I'll join Simon ekpa the day he will come to Nigeria and front the movement of agitation. Guy I want Biafra because of marginalization of se from national politics don't get me wrong. If Simon ekpa and his foot soldiers can go to Abuja and start bombing government properties there to show their grievances then I'll be happy and eulogize Simon Ekpa untill then Simon ekpa still remains a sabo and government mercenary

I LAUGH, WEN U COME HERE AND TALK FOOLISHLY BECAUSE, U DONT KNOW, U ARE PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE IN REAL TIME PLAY.

A MAN HAS TO BE A MAN TO DESERVE TO LIVE AND A WOMAN HAS TO BE A WOMAN, THE TWO CANNOT MIX.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
UMAHI PRACTICALLY NAMED EVERYTHING IN EBONYI AFTER BUHARI.

EVEN BUHARI HAD TO CAUTION HIM TO STOP.

BUAHRI SAID, 'HE DONT WANT A SITUATION WHERE WHAT IS NAMED AFTER HIM WILL BE RENAMED LATER BETTER TO LEAVE HIM OUT OF IT NOW.'

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH IGBO MEN, Y DO U FEEL THE NEED TO SERVE FULANI?

WATCH FROM 4.00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLCZc9nZnL0

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
hammer567:
WE HAVE BEEN WARNING IBO LEADERS SINCE 2015.

SERVE FULAN AND COME BACK IN SHAVE.

It’s very obvious that you’re sick upstairs plus you’re not and never igbo. Getaway dia.Fulani boy sniffing soak away

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by baretalk: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Damn shame, looks like agege.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fadafada231:
Guy I also want Biafra but the way Simon ekpa is pursuing it is not the best way. He is comfortable with the killings happening in SE right? Killing ur own brothers in name of fighting for Biafra? I'll join Simon ekpa the day he will come to Nigeria and front the movement of agitation. Guy I want Biafra because of marginalization of se from national politics don't get me wrong. If Simon ekpa and his foot soldiers can go to Abuja and start bombing government properties there to show their grievances then I'll be happy and eulogize Simon Ekpa untill then Simon ekpa still remains a sabo and government mercenary

DIEING IS NOT SUCH A BAD THING, WHEN MEN HAVE TO LIVE LIKE SLAVES, THOSE MEN ARE ALREADY CODEMNED AND DEAD.

SIMON EKPA IS ASKING U FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE.

NEVER MIND, U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE PUTTING TOGETHER FOR THIS WAR.

WE HAVE GONE VERY FAR AND WE WILL NOW DOUBLE DOWN ON EFFORTS.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NkanuSon: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Your judgement days are coming u bunch of terrorists causing lives and livelihood of igbos,u this abakiliki miscreants using mnk name to carry out evil to destroy others,wait and see igbos eyes are opening and if u guys push igbos to the extent we support the Nigerian police,that will be u guys end bcs we will support them to go to your hideouts and kill all of u with no mercy bcs u guys have done more harm than good by killing our economy and making us politically irrelevant in Nigeria.enough is enough of your madness,the fact that u want to benefit with mnk impreasonment makes u a criminal and nothing more,igbos won't fall into this trap again,Igbo land has suffered and has become useless and irrelevant bcs of u criminals called autopilots,we know who is genuinely working for igbos interest and who want to use and kill
hammer567:

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fadafada231:

It seems Simon ekpa is silently working for federal government.

GBAM! That Abakaliki sell out! His specialty is how to use MNK name to extort money from people and enrich himself.

They will be all over Anambra thread blaming Igbo for one thing or another crazy narrative about how people didn't donate enough to IPOB!

Yet, they will NEVER raise a finger to defend the Igbo by taking the fight to the oppressors! Instead, all they do is complain, complain, and more complaints about how to blame Igbo for their plight! Then they look for clever ways to exploit the plight of Igbos to extort money from gullible people who are stupid enough to believe they care at all about the suffering of Ndigbo.

These IPOB folks under Simon Ekpa are mere vultures! They look at those devouring Igbos for how they could exploit the situation to make money both from the oppressors and gullible Igbos they would deceive that they care about their plight.

Ndi oshi!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
THIS IS NOT OJUKWU 1960S, U WILL SOON START SEEING FIGHTER JETS.

FULANI, YORUBA AND BITAIN MUST LEAVE OuR LAND ALONE, SO WE CAN CONTROL OUR PEOPLE.

IGBO PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER BEHAVING WELL, DUE TO THE STATE OF THINGS.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
OJUWKU FOUGHT A WAR BLOCKADED INSIDE NIGERIA.

THIS TIME, WE ARE COMING WITH INTERNATIONAL ALLY AND WE WILL FIGHT ON SEA, ON AIR AND ON GROUND.

NOTHING CAN STOP OUR VICTORY, BECAUSE WE CANNOT BE BLOCKADE INTERNATIONALLY.

WE ARE OUTSIDE AND INSIDE.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by seniorkachion(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
It depends on what is being traded. I'm telling you what the traders told me not some permutation and combination.

I asked specifically and most of them mentioned that they get their goods from Onitsha. Especially non food items.

But my point is this. How do you people intend to keep the trading business if for example the five Igbo states happen to have a country?

Igbo land can never be reduced to the 5 states of the SE. Igbos in Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Benue will all be part of it, unless they chose otherwise through a referendum.
Should they opt out, out trading will continue as before: I buy from you, you buy from me. That's the way it is in all countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
IGBO MEN THAT DONT BEHAVE WELL, SHOULD BE KILLED INSTANTLY.

AS MEN, U CAN SEE ALL THE SABO AMONG US.

NNAMDI KANU SAID DNA WILL BE COMPULSORY, WE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH IGBO MEN.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NkanuSon: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bet me u will meet your Waterloo,u criminals are calling for war when there is no war,others are negotiating and u want us to go to war while u guys are abroad and causing our lives here in east,mark my words history will never repeat it self again,we can't be this foolish again to fall into hands if scammers who want to kill us
hammer567:
THIS IS NOT OJUKWU 1960S, U WILL SOON START SEEING FIGHTER JETS.

FULANI, YORUBA AND BITAIN MUST LEAVE OuR LAND ALONE, SO WE CAN CONTROL OUR PEOPLE.

IGBO PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER BEHAVING WELL, DUE TO THE STATE OF THINGS.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
NkanuSon:
Bet me u will meet your Waterloo,u criminals are calling for war when there is no war,others are negotiating and u want us to go to war while u guys are abroad and causing our lives here in east,mark my words history will never repeat it self again,we can't be this foolish again to fall into hands if scammers who want to kill us

WE DONT NEED EVERY IGBO MAN.

THE USELES HOMOSEXUAL THAT SELL THEIR ANUS TO FULANI ARE DEAD ALREADY.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
EVERYBODY TALKING ABOUT IGBO MEN BEING DIKE NA UNO.

SENSELESS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lszCsob2XOE

DADDY SHOWKEY THIS MORNING
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xHY6P2as2FM
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
FOR PRESIDENCY WIKE COMMITTED GENOCIDE IN OBIIGBO OVER NATIONAWIDE PROTEST INVOLVING EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjA77YgXeCE

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
ROCHAS OKOROCHA HANDED IMO STATE TO FULANI BECAUSE OF PRESIDENCY.

TODAY IMO STATE IS A DEN OF FULANI TERRORIST AND LAUNCH PAD FOR ATTACKS IN ANAMBRA.

IMO STATE WAS SUPPPOSE TO BE ANAMBRA TWIN BROTHER IN APGA.

I'M HALF ANAMBRA(DAD) AND HALF IMO.(MUM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_qopqgCC-Q
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
hammer567:
IGBO MEN THAT DONT BEHAVE WELL, SHOULD BE KILLED INSTANTLY.

AS MEN, U CAN SEE ALL THE SABO AMONG US.

NNAMDI KANU SAID DNA WILL BE COMPULSORY, WE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH IGBO MEN.

What do you mean by men who does not behave well should be killed?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hammer567, your delusion is extraordinary. I promise you this bro, on election day, igbos around southeast and all of Nigeria will vote and nothing will happen to them. Bookmark this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ụ̀na see a retarded fellow, shouting in a thread, with Caps Lock, ụnụ́ na enye ya attention.
Na this thread I knew na ụmụ nwoke dị jobless, nad gossip more than women. Tueh.
SMH..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
The concern I have about the current IPOB people is that they are totally convinced that in order to rebuild Igboland, they have to totally destroy it and kill everyone who does not agree with their madness. They have zero ideas about how the Igbos rebuilt their homeland after the 1967 - 1970 war. In fact, they don't even see it as an achievement because most of these IPOB youths are mere dropouts without the typical hard work spirit of Ndigbo nor the wisdom we used to call "Igboman's sense".

Why the manipulation of IPOB agitation by the crook in Finland and other drug peddlers living in Asia is frightening is that the talk of destroying Igboland appeals to an army of jobless, disenfranchised Igbo youths who cannot see how their crazy tactics contribute to the lack of investments and to their own personal unemployment and poverty! They even believe America will leave developing America and come to some silly black African country to spend all their resources! When they have not done the same for even White countries like Ukraine!

It is so hard to educate an illiterate on strategy. So they cannot make the connection from Point A to Point B. On how every week sit-at-home they support will kill businesses in the southeast. Which is part of the reason that businesses are leaving, new investors are scarce and even those already investing are having a second thought. These occurrences ultimately deny them any viable economic activity to support themselves and their families. Thus, making the economic challenge on them worsen and also worsening their poverty. It is so hard for them to follow these dots and link them up on how their current strategy is the enemy's wish for Igboland. That is why I am totally convinced that the tout living in Finland has been bought over by the enemies of Ndigbo to help them destroy Igboland.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
*NO QUALIFIED TEACHER SACKED IN ANAMBRA SCHOOL SYSTEM - SOLUDO*

The attention of Anambra State Governor, Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, has been drawn to publications on protest by Teachers engaged by the Parents Teachers Association (PTA) purportedly converted to permanent staff in Anambra state schools that were sacked by his administration.

The protesters who barricaded the entrance of the state House of Assembly in Awka displayed placards with various inscriptions, claiming to have been engaged by the state government before the termination of their jobs.

For the avoidance of doubt, no qualified teacher in the state’s school system has been relieved of his/her appointment.

The government is rather repositioning the education sector according to standard practice and in line with the objectives of the Soludo administration.

The affected PTA teachers who were "converted" to the school system in the last days of the last administration in an irregular, hazy circumstances, were only asked to regularize their employment with the government by taking part in the online teachers’ recruitment test initiated by the state. Teachers all over the world are recruited through a serious and systematic pedagogical based process. The "conversion" method is rather new to the teaching field and is totally unacceptable in the State.

The idea is to ensure that only those with requisite qualifications, proven capacity and commensurate experiences are recruited into the system. It is not to witch-hunt anybody or take away anybody’s job.

Please ignore any mischievous or unfounded publication on this matter.

At all times, Prof Soludo means well for the good people of Anambra State and will stop at nothing in giving them the best, education inclusive.

Signed:

Christian Aburime
Press Secretary to the Governor

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibuna: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:
The concern I have about the current IPOB people is that they are totally convinced that in order to rebuild Igboland, they have to totally destroy it and kill everyone who does not agree with their madness. They have zero ideas about how the Igbos rebuilt their homeland after the 1967 - 1970 war. In fact, they don't even see it as an achievement because most of these IPOB youths are mere dropouts without the typical hard work spirit of Ndigbo nor the wisdom we used to call "Igboman's sense".

Why the manipulation of IPOB agitation by the crook in Finland and other drug peddlers living in Asia is frightening is that the talk of destroying Igboland appeals to an army of jobless, disenfranchised Igbo youths who cannot see how their crazy tactics contribute to the lack of investments and to their own personal unemployment and poverty! They even believe America will leave developing America and come to some silly black African country to spend all their resources! When they have not done the same for even White countries like Ukraine!

It is so hard to educate an illiterate on strategy. So they cannot make the connection from Point A to Point B. On how every week sit-at-home they support will kill businesses in the southeast. Which is part of the reason that businesses are leaving, new investors are scarce and even those already investing are having a second thought. These occurrences ultimately deny them any viable economic activity to support themselves and their families. Thus, making the economic challenge on them worsen and also worsening their poverty. It is so hard for them to follow these dots and link them up on how their current strategy is the enemy's wish for Igboland. That is why I am totally convinced that the tout living in Finland has been bought over by the enemies of Ndigbo to help them destroy Igboland.
Your anger should focus on the idiots that started sit at home. Starting what they can't stop. Criminals of course bought into it
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NkanuSon: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
It has come to conclusion that the criminal in Finland is working with the fulanis bcs the recent attacks in kaduna south was done with helicopters by bandits and killed alot of people,these guys are using ekpa to bring war to Igbo land especially anambra,imo and enugu to desert our people to take over.u guys can vividly see them talking of bringing helicopters from comments above,let me tell u Simon ekpa or ipob don't have that power,it's the helicopter jet fulanis bandits gained through the Nigerian army they want to use to kill our people,a normal abakaliki person hates other igbos bcs of our achievements, especially anambra though am from enugu.
We need to raise alarm and create awareness to our people,Simon ekpa is our present number one enemy let me tell u

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
wizzyvibes:
Hammer567, your delusion is extraordinary. I promise you this bro, on election day, igbos around southeast and all of Nigeria will vote and nothing will happen to them. Bookmark this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7CyrMmzUr0

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Zssk0003 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.