Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) (40066 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2017
Ishilove:
How does all these indecent exposure profit them?
the point is why s seun and his mod always bring stupid topics to FP? Wat educative lesson does ds have.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Tascom236(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Danelo(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2017
Dese days nothing dey for women to hide for bress again......it's now a Normal thing for them to expose bress lyk it's a competition among themselves.

All I see on nairaland these days is bress bress and more bress.

Females on this thread should show us theirs let's see who has the bragging ryt. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by benjamin007: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
F
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
Oboy the thing still stand fresh

Those are implants, they're not real!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Silicon at work. One alhaji go use him gworo teeth burst am one day

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Odaveboy(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
But that tango chop good thing before he move sha.....

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
By the time Aliens start admiring you ladies. .. . Just hoping it won't be too late.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2017
Khd95:
holla holla Mr olopa I am not here to cause wahalacheesy

Hello diva save ur drama
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2017
2face don miss....so na wetin tagbo b d enjoy b dat

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
Oboy the thing still stand fresh
Trust me, She's got her boobs, nose done...but, she's gorgeous though
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2017
She use to have tiny breast those days. What happened?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by showghan(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2017
Must all these oloshos always expose their body?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2017
Looking for another Toyboy !
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2017
She looks good..bt dis celebs dey try for dis tins dey wear,dnt dey feel naked wearing something like dis in d midst of people?..i dnt undstnd

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2017
Nice silicon.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by davidque: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Why do most women feel the need to expose sensitive parts of their body! Its demeaning as far as am concerned
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2017
Are you sure this woman has 3 kids? Olomo meta,a no,no for me.But if this woman is available, I'll apply.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by StTrump: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2017
How market?

If the customer does not come to your shop, you take the market to the customer. They must see shocked and buy by force
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2017
sisisioge:
So she got her bum and boobs done...well done babes.
When people do not have intelligence they think everyone is dumb.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by stillmaticOG(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2017
see as the bobbi fresh like kilode...any man wey dey suck that breast na enjoyment go finally kill am like tagbo

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by blessingsonflee(f): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2017
Yungkid101:
Caroline Danjuma stepped out for an event in Lagos in a cream outfit earlier today.
The Nigerian actress posed to show her side boobs.

More at: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/caroline-danjuma-steps-braless-event-lagos-photos/

Person Mama!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Lucas10(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
Omo see level
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by geebehn(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2017
roarik:
shes pretty
You're beautiful too.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by MChaze25(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2017
In Beyonce's voice, pretty hurts..
In my voice, lack of attention hurts...
This one na person mother sef?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by pedrilo: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2017
anytime i read about this lady i feel very sad, i remember back then wen she was single and acting in nollywood movies, i use to admire her so much, i pictured carol as a successful career woman, wife and mother to be and a role model to other women, but look wat she's turned out today, object of mockery due to her singular decision to mary dat rich man, who used and dumped her.
i expected much more from carol ekanem sha, but that is life for u.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by SURElee(f): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2017
sisisioge:
So she got her bum and boobs done...well done babes.

Aswear! It is very obvious that she had her boobs and butt done
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by toprealman: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Ishilove:
How does all these indecent exposure profit them?
Nothing indecent here. Just that you cannot control your urge to unscrew that jar of pleasure cream after seeing pics like this.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2017
undecided
Yungkid101:
Caroline Danjuma stepped out for an event in Lagos in a cream outfit earlier today.
The Nigerian actress posed to show her side boobs.

More at: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/caroline-danjuma-steps-braless-event-lagos-photos/

you want to post, you want to post.... You no fit even mention the name of the
event undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Nice boobs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photos. Fans React. / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich / Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.