Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

"I Pity Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors” – Actor, Zack Orji (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Pity Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors” – Actor, Zack Orji (video) (313 Views)

The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Have You Ever Been Blessed Through Tithing And Giving In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Pity Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors” – Actor, Zack Orji (video) by Gistplox(m): 3:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Nollywood Veteran Actor, zack orji, on Wednesday 20th December expressed pity on people who condem tithing and Pators.

The award winning actor, while featuring in an interview at Broadway TV, said that he pities those that condems tithing and blaspheme Pastors. He also disclosed that he was ordained as a Pastor five years ago and that he's always careful while commenting on tithing.

"I am a pastor, ordained for five years now. The issue of tithing is a personal thing. I get very careful about making certain statements I have watched some people condemn tithing, say a lot of things about men of God and I pity some of those people because they are speaking out of ignorance. It is a terrible thing to go on the social media and be condemning men of God and be condemning something that is in the bible."
Watch the video here
http://www.gistplox.com/2017/12/i-pity-those-who-condemn-tithing-and.html?m=1
Re: "I Pity Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors” – Actor, Zack Orji (video) by petra1(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2017
Let somebody now say he entered Ministry because of money . If you investigate now . The guy is rather putting his money in Ministry . Most pastor have jobs and don’t depend on church money . The only reason the anti pastor and anti-tithe campaign will not work is because . Brethren knows the truth about the labour and sacrifice of pastors. . It’s only those who are outside who are not submitted under any pastor that feel those who are inside are suffering .

When people give tithes and offering it is given to God not pastor . Over 90% of pastors don’t take money from church . Except few who are on full time . And their allowances as small . Mostly it’s the staff and running cost for Service that gulps the money

2 Likes

Re: "I Pity Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors” – Actor, Zack Orji (video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2017
cry

(1) (Reply)

Read President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Christians All Over The Country / What's To Get Your Friends For Christmas / Dream Interpreters... Fall In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.