Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) (1634 Views)

Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada / Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband / Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 21, 2017
The current fuel scarcity has grounded transport businesses nationwide, causing increased hardship to Nigerians.

We urge the Federal Government to implement the promise Vice President Osinbajo made of building modular refineries where people currently operating so called illegal refineries can expand the amount of petroleum products available.

See more photos: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/12/21/fuel-scarcity-grounds-businesses-nationwide-photo/

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by madridguy(m): 3:34am On Dec 21, 2017
No light and fuel people are using to manage their businesses is scarce again. This is annoying and embarrassing. Still don't know why we Nigerians are so wicked and hate one another so much. We always try to capitalize on any situation to just cheat one another.

In other countries, once it's December you will get 50% discount in whatever you're buying and you see people going for shopping but here in our fatherland lipsrsealed lipsrsealed we always wants others to feel pains.
Many people would love to travel home to see their love ones but the fuel scarcity will prevent many of doing so. Imagine buying a litre of fuel at the rate of #200.00, wickedness and greediness are our major problem in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:45am On Dec 21, 2017
Same old story
Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 21, 2017
madridguy:
No light and fuel people are using to manage their businesses is scarce again. This is annoying and embarrassing. Still don't know why we Nigerians are so wicked
Honestly, what do they want Nigerians to fuel their cars with, sweat and tears?

No light. Getting fuel to put on generator just got harder. Hope the government can come up with a solution.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by madridguy(m): 3:52am On Dec 21, 2017
I really want to relocate outside this country if the opportunity smiles at me. Same story all the time. Some bastards will just keep the fuel somewhere just to make extra money and they wouldn't mind the pains other Nigerians are suffering. Many businesses already closed down due to power and the fuel some are using to keep their ministries going is now gold. People that will be traveling now should be preparing to pay like X 4 of their normal fee.

igbodefender:
Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 21, 2017
madridguy:
People that will be traveling now should be preparing to pay like X 4 of their normal fee.

Na true o. shocked
Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 21, 2017
Suffer suffer everywhere, when the solution (legalizing and regulating mini refineries) is the answer.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by frankyychiji(f): 4:03am On Dec 21, 2017
Somebody should tell the wailers above me that wailers form has finished.
Didn't they tell us that " the new sheriff cum messiah" will make all crooked ways straight with just his body odour when his kingdom arrives?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 21, 2017
frankyychiji:
Didn't they tell us that " the new sheriff cum messiah" will make all crooked ways straight with just his body odour when his kingdom arrives?
This is not about wailing. Is someone trying to cause political problems for Buhari. That is the key question here.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 21, 2017
Nigeria is back to pre GEJ era courtesy of zombies. Ntoooorrrr tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by frankyychiji(f): 4:34am On Dec 21, 2017
igbodefender:
This is not about wailing. Is someone trying to cause political problems for Buhari. That is the key question here.
Did you also agree someone was trying to cause political problems through fuel scarcity for the past administration?
Were we regaled with tales of how somebody's body of our alone would make everything alright?

In fact, the dullard promised on international TV to stabilize international oil prices! grin

Abeg shift joor.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by Hector09(m): 4:37am On Dec 21, 2017
Then some one should gv me the reason while i wont cross libya to europe, as of yesterday a frnd of mine told me that fuel is 300 in bayelsa, who we bell the cat

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:38am On Dec 21, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided undecided lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad. Somw bastards just want to ruin/cripple this country.May God help us
Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by dunkem21(m): 4:51am On Dec 21, 2017
madridguy:
No light and fuel people are using to manage their businesses is scarce again. This is annoying and embarrassing. Still don't know why we Nigerians are so wicked and hate one another so much. We always try to capitalize on any situation to just cheat one another.

In other countries, once it's December you will get 50% discount in whatever you're buying and you see people going for shopping but here in our fatherland lipsrsealed lipsrsealed we always wants others to feel pains.
Many people would love to travel home to see their love ones but the fuel scarcity will prevent many of doing so. Imagine buying a litre of fuel at the rate of #200.00, wickedness and greediness are our major problem in Nigeria.

Put the blame where it belongs.. At Buhari's feet! Come-on, don't be a hypocrite grin

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by dunkem21(m): 4:54am On Dec 21, 2017
igbodefender:

The Igbos are the ones trying to cause political problems for Buhari.. Stop beating about the bush cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:55am On Dec 21, 2017
igbodefender:

No light. Getting fuel to put on generator just got harder. Hope the government can come up with a solution.
Buhari and APC should apologize to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:58am On Dec 21, 2017
dunkem21:

The Igbos are the ones trying to cause political problems for Buhari.. Stop beating about the bush cheesy
By their comments we shall know how childish and unreasonable they are.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by dunkem21(m): 4:58am On Dec 21, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Buhari and APC should apologize to Nigerians.

They should keep their apologies.. Nigerians just want fuel to celebrate Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by wristbangle: 5:03am On Dec 21, 2017
It looks demonic to me when I see people deliberately hurting their fellow citizenship because they want to make wealth over night.

Perhaps there is something the government is not telling us but I know most of these oil marketers have fuel but in a bid to make exorbitant percentage of profit, they hoard it and sell to the highest bidder.

Just yesterday when coming to mainland, we were out of fuel and after discussing with the filling station manager, they sold the fuel at N250 per Litre to us saying the N145 is like a loss to them.

Nigerian oil marketers are the greediest people on earth. They enjoy seeing the masses suffer while they smile to the bank. They want the situation to persist hence compel the government to increase the pump price to their advantage. It is not a must for every dick and Harry venture into this business if he or she knows it won't profit them.

It shall not be well with those bringing unnecessary hardship to the life of Nigerians.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by Flets: 6:10am On Dec 21, 2017
Time to shamelessly call on GEJ and Deziani on how they did it. Nigerians deserve every suffering they are getting. This change they are getting was very predictable but tribalism and acute nepotism took the place of common sense.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by fitzmayowa: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2017
"Prophet" onatisi of NL cathedral has said it before, Nigerian should brace up to start buying fuel at 200/Litre...

This current scarcity is just to test run the 200/litre price, as the wind of "CHANGE" continues to blow...

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by obyrich(m): 6:29am On Dec 21, 2017
Flets:
Time to shamelessly call on GEJ and Deziani on how they did it. Nigerians deserve every suffering they are getting. This change they are getting was very predictable but tribalism and acute nepotism took the place of common sense.
Consult them for advice or blame them for not storing fuel that will last till 2050? grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by eagleeye2: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2017
frankyychiji:
Thought I wasn't reading or seeing properly. They just got me confused.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by eagleeye2: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2017
igbodefender:
Someone ke? No sir. The man, Buhari, is a problem unto himself.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by funlord(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2017
So na much trekking sure pass this Xmas? grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2017
funlord:

So na much trekking sure pass this Xmas? grin
Those 'illegal' refiners in Rivers State can save the situation. Govt should licence them and regulate them. Whether any marketer like am or not, you will see fuel prices tumble to a more sensible level.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by mightyhazel: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2017
and u say make we continue with this clueless, wicked govt

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by Jokerman(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2017
igbodefender:

You are just as dull as Buhari.... dont quote me!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:40am On Dec 21, 2017
wristbangle:
It looks demonic to me when I see people deliberately hurting their fellow citizenship because they want to make wealth over night.

Perhaps there is something the government is not telling us but I know most of these oil marketers have fuel but in a bid to make exorbitant percentage of profit, they hoard it and sell to the highest bidder.

Just yesterday when coming to mainland, we were out of fuel and after discussing with the filling station manager, they sold the fuel at N250 per Litre to us saying the N145 is like a loss to them.

Nigerian oil marketers are the greediest people on earth. They enjoy seeing the masses suffer while they smile to the bank. They want the situation to persist hence compel the government to increase the pump price to their advantage. It is not a must for every dick and Harry venture into this business if he or she knows it won't profit them.

It shall not be well with those bringing unnecessary hardship to the life of Nigerians.

Stop blaming marketers they have no single hand in this , this fuel scarcity is 100 percent as a result of poor planning by the Buhari govt , I already predicted it months ago when the price of crude went up and I expected the govt to have done so and planned gor it not wait tilll our sttrategic reserve dried up because they wanted to pretend all was welll ....well all I want say this morning is that God will punish any Nigerian who tries to convince another Nigerian to vote for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Jokerman:

You are just as dull as Buhari.... dont quote me!
Run along to your toys, boy. The adults are discussing.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Stop blaming marketers they have no single hand in this , this fuel scarcity is 100 percent as a result of poor planning by the Buhari govt , I already predicted it months ago when the price of crude went up and I expected the govt to have done so and planned gor it not wait tilll our sttrategic reserve dried up because they wanted to pretend all was welll ....well all I want say this morning is that God will punish aby Nigerian who tries to convince anither Nigerian to vote for Buhari

Re: Fuel Scarcity Grounds Businesses Nationwide (photos) by frankyychiji(f): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2017
eagleeye2:

Thought I wasn't reading or seeing properly. They just got me confused.
I felt same way too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafran Suit America: US Rejects Nigeria's Defence Of Immunity. / 2019: Do You Consider Nigeria A Safer Place Under Buhari? / Breaking: Residents Panic As Earth Tremor Hits Abuja's Highbrow Area, Maitama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.