Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband (40783 Views)

Treason Charges: FG Has Found Legal Grounds To Arrest Obi Like MNK / Sowore's Wife, Opeyemi And Supporters Protest In US, Want Him Released / Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by MrGidifeed: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2019
Omoyele Sowore's wife, Opeyemi has decried the continous detention of her husband by the operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) after his arrest.

Recall that the DSS secured a court order to detain the former Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC) for 45 days after accusing him of receiving millions of dollars from foreign collaborators to topple President Buhari's government. He was also accused of being in contact with Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to mobilize forces and holding series of meetings with foreign collaborators outside Nigeria including Dubai to violently overthrow the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

However speaking on Democracy Now which is a news programme in the United States, Opeyemi said her husband is being investigated for treason and there are no formal charges against him.

She further revealed that she received a text message from her husband prior to his arrest and detention in a solitary confinement. Opeyemi added that she and her children have only spoken to him just twice since his arrest.

She said,
“There are no formal charges per say, he is just being investigated for possible treason and terrorism.

“They based it upon a meeting that he had with Nnamdi Kanu, who has an organisation about Biafra.

“The two of them met and Yele (Sowore) made it public. In fact, he disagrees with some of Nnamdi Kanu’s rhetoric.

“Yele’s own thing was to bring in everybody’s voices so that Nigeria can be a country for pretty much all of its citizen.

“They also mentioned that he may have taken money from international countries and that he met some of them in Dubai but he has never been to Dubai before. No money basically has been found with him.

“So, those are the things that they’ve mentioned and associated with him but they basically have no ground for holding him and haven’t found any evidence
.”

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerian-government-has-no-grounds-to-hold-my-husband-sowores-wife-opeyemi/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by aolawale025: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2019
FG truly has no case on sowore

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first.

Buhari's government no dey send anybody... in Tekno's voice... if you do anyhow....you will See anyhow

Well... If yOu need pure original hOney...call or whatsapp me on 0809215 1959

6 Likes

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Aonkuuse(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2019
Sorry ma, cry to the court not FG two different arms

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by PapaNnamdi: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Nawa for this country Sha,

the wife , sowore no be US u school ni, this ur wife con de look like someone from Malawi, hmm

I stand with iyawo sowore, Release sowore now or I go on hunger strike

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by nrexzy: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Loool
Oya go carry am comot naaa

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2019
The Dss station sowore is being held should be stormed by irate youths and they shouldn't leave until sowore is released.

Only 1000 angry youths and I can assure you sowore will be free that day!

Wake up Nigerians!! Power belongs to you not the politicians

Ediit: for the government trolls asking me to go lead the protest. You have no idea how powerful a leader-less protest is. An example is the Hongkong protest that has gone on for several months now. Wiith no defined leaders, just a group of angry youths protesting, the Dss and police have no one to kill or arrest in order to quench the protests

Like I said, think! The power belongs to you. Not the politicians

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2019
Is sowore wife, still Ijaw??

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Biggcake: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Which one come be "international countries" again?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by helinues: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Is Sowore married?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by overall90: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2019
sowore wife shocked

10 Likes

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by juman(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2019
Free sowore.

He is fighting for common man.
This apc government is handling things badly.
Millions of Nigerians are dying of extreme hunger.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by femtex007(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Ff
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by ArmaniUhuru: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Galatians 6-7. Be not deceived; God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man SOWore, that he shall also reAPC.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Realdeals(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Sowore will be freed, here is the full video of the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHN5pc691kI

4 Likes

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Heeee yaaaah!!!

Sorry Madam Opeyemi.

Merry Xmas in detention to your hubby in advance! cheesy grin wink

Jayb20:

How is it a crime if you lead the movement.
Keyboard warriors
U dey mind the chest beater.
Na only here dem dey foam for mouth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by daddytime(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2019
They look similar...uhmm..i mean alike grin

Is this truly his wife? Stay strong madam...nothing dey happen.

#freesowore....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Mynd44: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2019
jayfolarin:
The Dss station sowore is being held should be stormed by irate youths and they shouldn't leave until sowore is released.

Storm DSS office?

Please put FFK, Fayose and Lere Olayinka in front abeg

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Denikayan: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Relax!

Too early. She has not spent 365 days behind bars and you already granting interview.

When we capture Nnamdi Kalu, we will release Sowore.
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2019
shocked Let me not believe this woman is already missing the.....

No ma angry
He has treasonable offence tied around his waist... So he won't be able to hump on you for now!

Drabeey was Here
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by ZikZikZik: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2019
I have made so many mistakes in life and voting Buhari is one of those mistakes...
P.S Nigeria doesn’t need Atiku either, we just need to split angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by DaBogu: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Three days ago, i had a one night stand with a girl i picked up while i was on my way home. This girl introduced herself as Ronke, a Yoruba girl from Osun state. She told me about her church, and described to me where she worshiped. But Ronke never gave me her address.
In the bedroom Roke was fire and bream stone joined together. She was more than a professional when it came to handling a man on bed. She gave it to me in all styles and angles until i got tired and slept off, snoring like a spoilt generator.
What surprised me was when i woke up in the morning to find a plate of porridge served to me right beside my bed. Besides it was a cup of hot tea and a note. I picked up the note and read its content.
" Praises, am gone.
Hope you enjoy your meal, you must be famished by now.
Love. Ronke."
Ronke had left me no number to contact her. I quickly picked up my wallet to confirm my cash. My wallet was still stocked with my eighty thousand naira, and no single note was missing. What manner of girl is this. Ronke had every chance to steal from me, and i wouldn't even know, but she never did. She had left my room just the way it was, and even took time out to cook and serve me my break fast.
That very day, i decided that it was time i finally got into a serious relationship. And this time, i wanted it to be with Ronke. I was already fed up with being single. How can a man like me be single for five years straight. This time, i made up my mind that a girl like Ronke was what i needed.
I was tired of meeting all this girls that fly at night. All those ATM and Money sucking mosquito girls had already scared me away from love. But Ronke had revived it. She may have heard her flaws because of the one night stand that took place, but she had proved herself different. After all, we are all humans with sexual feelings.
I set out to Ronke's church for two reasons. God forgive me. The First was to search for Ronke, and the second was to get her address. This Wednesday service will
copied

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by prensis: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2019
The guy go chook finger for Buhari eye and thought nothing would be done to him.
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Mynd44:

Storm DSS office?

Please put FFK, Fayose and Lere Olayinka in front abeg
Hehehehehe wink cheesy grin.

Who wan die now?!

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lere that stylishly ignored the protest due to some 'urgent matter' he said he was attending to on that particular day.....as he tweeted!

We wonder what could be more urgent than 'REVOLUTION' cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by confyy007(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2019
jayfolarin:

You first wake up na
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Mays24(f): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2019
I am not aware he has a wife cool

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2019
He has a wife?

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2019
his wife or younger sister? see how they resembled like blood

Sowore a journalist and a learned so surprise someone like him could be naive with the so called revolution.

in a multiethnic country like Nigeria, revolution can't happened without consultation, without full participation of all the major tribes. Sowore messed up on that

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Passionate888: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Your husband supported this government then, now I'm supporting the government to show your husband what he

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba, Others React As Twitter Picks Ghana As African Headquarters / Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.