Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Poor Publicity Of 3rd Lagos Black Heritage Festival - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Poor Publicity Of 3rd Lagos Black Heritage Festival (869 Views)

Pictures From Lagos Black Heritage Festival 2012 / Lagos Black Heritage / Lagos Black Heritage: A Festival Of Reconnection, Revaluation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Publicity Of 3rd Lagos Black Heritage Festival by Orikinla(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2010
I have just been to the famous Glover Hall, one of the venues of the 3rd Lagos Black Heritage Festival and the place does not look festive at all. In fact, Tunde Kelani's Mainframe was still busy working on the stage and the place looked untidy.
There is no single poster or banner to show the event.

Many people on the street near the venue were not even aware of the festival.
Re: Poor Publicity Of 3rd Lagos Black Heritage Festival by dominique(f): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2010
with billboard ads, ads on brt buses, tv, radio, newspapers, fb, twitter etc, i think they've done well in terms of publicity. those that are not aware just choose to be ignorant.
Re: Poor Publicity Of 3rd Lagos Black Heritage Festival by Greycells(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2010
I agree with Dominique. Peeps are not interested in the arty and didactic aspect of the festival.
Feelers from the improved Fanti aspect of the celebrations bears eloquent testimonies to where people's interest lies.

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas! / I Need Help In Translating From This From English To Igbo / 5 Most Abused Drugs By Adolescents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.