Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Photos: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Breaks The Internet At 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Breaks The Internet At 40 (848 Views)

“unbreakable, Unshakeable” Iyabo Ojo Breaks Silence Over Affair With Suleman / Actress Iyabo Ojo Breaks Down In Tears; Battles Depression Over Failed Marriage / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Breaks The Internet At 40 by KNEO777: 5:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Nollywood actress and stunning mother of 2, Iyabo Ojo, broke the internet some days ago as she released some beyonce themed photos in anticipation of her 40th birthday.

Read Also:[url][/url]https://www.mojidelano.com/2017/12/nollywood-actress-iyabo-ojo-shares-sexy-photos-ahead-of-40th-birthday/

As the actress clocks 40 today, she released even hotter pictures as she took to her instagram page to wish herself a happy birthday.

She looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Happy Birthday Iyabo!
[url][/url]https://www.mojidelano.com/2017/12/photos-nollywood…e-internet-at-40/

CC: Seun lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Breaks The Internet At 40 by olureignforever: 5:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Make I no say wetin dey my mind.
Re: Photos: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Breaks The Internet At 40 by Khd95(m): 5:39am On Dec 21, 2017
which internet she brake

she is looking good.. which one be brake internet for here.. or set internet on fire

seun this main of headlines must end with 2017 o
Re: Photos: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Breaks The Internet At 40 by olumide81(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2017
Break indeed.....
Re: Photos: Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Breaks The Internet At 40 by cyndy1000(f): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2017
Bloggers celebrities always breaks the internet for una mind .
All I can see she looks stunning n beautiful!

(1) (Reply)

Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment / NYSC Corper Really Killing The 'shaku Shaku' Dance Moves / Why I Give Head Only To Presidents, Vps And Kings – Huddah Monroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.