Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) (63286 Views)

Fire Guts Okobaba Sawmill Market. Lagos State Fire Service saves situation / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
As usual. A girl can’t be great in your books. Hateful plebs
nosiebaba:
Pls don't steal your employers money everyday and dump it in your saving box only to brag at the end of the year about how much you saved.. You will only run down the business and curse or mortgage your future.

lookatew:
First of all, let's all accept the fact that she's an olosho. Anybody with angel, honey, sugar, sexy, fresh, etc... included in her username is an olosho waiting to happen.

Secondly, I must commend her resolve to keep dat gallon intact all through the year, cos me I 4 don break d gallon around late February.

Thirdly, I bought live Christmas turkey but I'm falling in love with it, I'm thinking I should just keep it as pet and fry fish.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by coputa(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sirheny007:
omo..fear this type of patient people wey fit save such amount without touching it.
How can i have money and hunger go de wire me?

I simply do not have that virtue.
That's the difference between the rich and the poor.The poor spends recklessly while the rich save,invest and track their money,if you're really sincere that.you want to make money.you must have a short,medium and long term goals.money nor dey fall from heaven.
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
baski92:
thank you sir
You welcome
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
coputa:
That's the difference between the rich and the poor.The poor spends recklessly while the rich save,invest and track their money,if you're really sincere that.you want to make money.you must have a short,medium and long term goals.money nor dey fall from heaven.

Exactly bro.
I am working on that next year by God's grace.
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by KINGPINE: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
And me i did not save up to 100k this year .. ��
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
ClitoPen:

See this Nonentity. Even security personnels classify themselves as civil servants! Ranking federal civil servant indeed! U just start work? E no dey reign again!!

Is it your meagre salary that can barely feed you that you are looking for who to poison with? It's written all over your speech that you are more than hungry! Pls use it for you and your starving family to eat wat u r used to cos I don't eat from the bin! Even my dog can't taste wat you eat as a food!! Maggot.

Hahahaha...look at this nameless clown throwing up empty boasts here and there.
Wait, did I hear you say your DOG? Hahahaha.
I know of one dog in your family and that's you.

Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by coputa(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:
For every one person that successfully saved, fifty more were unsuccessful.

E get the kain brokeness wey go hit you, when it's only ten naira you have left and you need to get foodstuff, no be pesin go tell you to open the safe.

These people never had that moment
My friend,if you want to be financially independent in life,you have to live within your budget,even as a student.let's say,your income every month is 30k.take a jotter and list out the important things you needed for the month in order of importance and stick to it.No matter what try and set something aside.do away with anything or person that will not make you to actualize your plan.like bad friend's,gluttony,impulse buying and trying to please others kind of life..
If you can stand by this,money will continue to be your friend.
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
coputa:
My friend,if you want to be financially independent in life,you have to live within your budget,even as a student.let's say,your income every month is 30k.take a jotter and list out the important things you needed for the month in order of importance and stick to it.No matter what try and set something aside.do away with anything or person that will not make you to actualize your plan.like bad friend's,gluttony,impulse buying and trying to please others kind of life..
If you can stand by this,money will continue to be your friend.
I don't have an income per month....na small writing jobs I dey do to make money, and once exams reach, I don't do those jobs anymore. So, where will I see money to use if not the same savings?

Now, school is about to resume, I will still pay school fees from that money.

It is one thing to save if you have steady income, but where you don't have steady income and it is work today, nothing tomorrow, to save large amounts is impossible
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Peace2love: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nice concept especial with ATM everywhere, if one is not discipline enough,you will not save money at all.

VISION 2018!
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
lookatew:
First of all, let's all accept the fact that she's an olosho. Anybody with angel, honey, sugar, sexy, fresh, etc... included in her username is an olosho waiting to happen.

Secondly, I must commend her resolve to keep dat gallon intact all through the year, cos me I 4 don break d gallon around late February.

Thirdly, I bought live Christmas turkey but I'm falling in love with it, I'm thinking I should just keep it as pet and fry fish.

Multiple personality spotted cheesy
Your last comment is cute and funny at the same time....I aaawwed at it
Your second line is filled with respect for somebody's achievement and an acceptance of your own flaw in being a gallonbreakertogetatmoney

However the first part of your post is judge-mental ....the Bible said we MUST NOT judge, in Igbo culture we say, "live and let live"
I e-like the person who wrote the last two lines....the first one? Not so much...in fact, I haaate angry

Seriously though....tap into thoughts that birthed the third line...and the second...drop the line of thought that gives you posts like the first comment you made
Have a happy 2018 ahead
Cheers
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
blackbeau1:
Nice one. I'd like to be like her when I grow up grin
U want to be a "short time" saver?

Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
ceejayx:

U want to be a "short time" saver?
it's a start. Considering I don't even save now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by ClitoPen: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Austinoiz:

Hahahaha...look at this nameless clown throwing up empty boasts here and there.
Wait, did I hear you say your DOG? Hahahaha.
I know of one dog in your family and that's you.
See this fool! U threw the empty boast and can't even maintain it to show how daft u are! Just like ur name:noiz!....You ve not been accepted in our league and you are claiming acquaintance! Pls we DONT associate with apes and failures and this ur claim and medals can't upgrade u to the manageable class either. Run along boy and find your fellow beggars.
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
I don't believe in Piggybanks. You can actually open a real bank account where you transfer 1k daily for that purpose.
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alwaysking:
Olosho no be job.
You'll be surprised...
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Austinoiz:

Hahahaha...look at this nameless clown throwing up empty boasts here and there. Wait, did I hear you say your DOG? Hahahaha. I know of one dog in your family and that's you

Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=jennybarbie post=63481156]Wow! Going to buy saving box wink[/quote.

my sister just go and get a gallon ASAP
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
cococandy:
As usual. A girl can’t be great in your books. Hateful plebs
sorry ma I am only advising people that work for others in daily sales eg a shop or supermarket not to a short change their bosses daily just because they are inspired to save.. I have seen it happen. I didn't in anyway mention the girl in question.
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
blackbeau1:
it's a start. Considering I don't even save now
It's a good start but it requires a lot of patience and self control

1 Like

Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by joenor(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
na wah, is she now saying it better to save in the house than the bank?
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by romeorailss: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
jennybarbie:
Wow! Going to buy saving box wink

Stop deceiving urself . At most u can do is a month. By January u go break am angry No be u wey I sabi again sad
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by romeorailss: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
blackbeau1:
Nice one. I'd like to be like her when I grow up grin

Uve grown up already, stop deceiving us angry

cheesy
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Rozaytee: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alwaysking:
Money she got from fvcking random Dicks, Hoelosho!
a lot of men are sick... so every lady dat has a good savings is now an olosho... abeg try get sense 2018 is around d corner

1 Like

Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Rozaytee: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Abagworo:
I don't believe in Piggybanks. You can actually open a real bank account where you transfer 1k daily for that purpose.
banks go dey thief am small small
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by thanki410(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
A good one but impatience will npt let this aunty wait a little while. Keep it up lady , i mean the impatience and let these boys locate u
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
wow, that's nice, she should keep it up and spend it wisely
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by vicben27(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
jennybarbie:
Wow! Going to buy saving box wink
Just convert the geepee tank in your house you'll have a biger space!
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by samuelezekiel(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
that's at least #1,000 per day... which kind work be that, that's apart from feeding, recharge card, transport fare and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Ddy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alwaysking:
Money she got from fvcking random Dicks, Hoelosho!

You must be a lizard in ur former life.Wicked minded fellow
Re: Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) by Royaljaybaster(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2017
all of u calling her olosho, if u think its easy been an olosho, go and try it for just a night and tell us your experience. the lady didn't tell us what she does for a living so why should we judge her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company / Seun Adedeji Was Arrested For Weed At 13 Now Owns A Weed Startup At 27-bloomberg / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.