Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (44392 Views)

Nigerian Kidnapped In Malaysia For Refusing To Share $49,000 From Love Scam / Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by tsdarkside(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2017
PenlsCaP:

They will kill ur poeple too who are internet fraudsters.

we can argue which is more worser.....internet fraud or drug dealing...?....i never heard a internet fraudster was sentenced to death before....

i dont know why both are the same crime to you.....

7 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by tsdarkside(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2017
oodualover:

Tell your osu women to close their baby factories. Last time I checked, osus also mine skulls.

there is nothing we can say to this people...i cant count no more how many whites came to me to complain about them.... undecided

and the whites know i cant defend such crimes....they always win the argument with a smiling smug shot in their faces... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Ojiofor: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

enjoy defending your blodas and sistas in the international community alone....we nigerians want nothing to do with this madness.....

continue....
I am not defending any criminality btw is Mustafa my brother too?
That Mustafa is Yoruba and wonder why you guys focus on the Igbo sounding name alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by able20(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
If proper investigations are done, we will find out they were wrongly accused. The number of Igbos sentenced to death in malaysia and indonesia for crimes they did not commit is growing by the day and the Nigerian government is doing nothing about it.
Well rumours has it the Nigerian government signed a treaty with those countries to eradicate the igbos out of nothing but sheer hatred and jealousy. We are hustling legitimately and peacefully so why must we be treated like dogs ?
Don't pretend to be Igbo, your response is pathetic go away!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by tsdarkside(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Ojiofor:

That Mustafa is Yoruba and wonder why you guys focus on the Igbo sounding name alone.

because you are the people that dabble mostly in such things...i traveled around the world...dont try to tell me nonesense.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Ojiofor: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

because you are the people that dabble mostly in such things...i traveled around the world...dont try to tell me nonesense.....

You are the person talking nonsense.
Yorubas are no saints in the world of crime.
Anyway have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by tsdarkside(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2017
oodualover:

Their pussy no smell reach Osu women own. Product of baby factory

when they dont know what to say,they start throwing insults.....nawa....communicating with igbos gives me an headache....

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by tsdarkside(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2017
PenlsCaP:

U can do online poll on facebook and ask which tribe has the most smelly puzzy in nigeria..

But dont come here and be crying that ur heart is paining u.. after reading comments grin
Abobaku women and smelly pussy are like break and butter

when its not about dick measurings,it must become about which pussy smell most.....nawa ooo...

we should argue now about pussies that we all came out off...?....

oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh....my headaches is returning....

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by oodualover: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2017
PenlsCaP:

U can do online poll on facebook and ask which tribe has the most smelly puzzy in nigeria..

But dont come here and be crying that ur heart is paining u.. after reading comments grin
Abobaku women and smelly pussy are like break and butter
Yoruba people are not known to cry victim like osu ibos.
It does not change the fact that your women:
(1) grow hair on their nipples
(2) are yam-legged
(3) pussy stink
(4) look like men

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by BudeYahooCom: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol these conspiracy theories are too dumb. Nigeria is trying to save these guys. Please stop the victim narrative.

I use to think you had a good head. The guy you quoted Nwachibuzor13 is an ewedu-munching fella like you. His comment was meant to attract anti-Igbo malignment from peeps like and as expected your fingers swung into action. Apply your discerning senses sometimes.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by tsdarkside(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2017
Ojiofor:

am urhobo and igbos trust me enough to tell me their secrets....we cant be even sure other africans are not commiting crimes and saying they are nigerians too...

fact remains i had experience with igbos doing such things.......in front of my face....i had to look away and forget.....

thats why i couldnt defend them in front of whites...very embarassing to me....

5 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by tsdarkside(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2017
oodualover:

Yoruba people are not known to cry victim like osu ibos.
It does not change the fact that your women:
(1) grow hair on their nipples
(2) are yam-legged
(3) pussy stink
(4) look like men

its enough..gbesere.....

6 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Ojiofor: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

am urhobo and igbos trust me enough to tell me their secrets....we cant be even sure other africans are not commiting crimes and saying they are nigerians too...

fact remains i had experience with igbos doing such things.......in front of my face....i had to look away and forget.....

thats why i couldnt defend them in front of whites...very embarassing to me....

Boy,as I said earlier,just forget matter and enjoy your day.But if it make your day to tribalise this issue count me out.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by tsdarkside(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2017
Ojiofor:

Boy,as I said earlier,just forget matter and enjoy your day.But if it make your day to tribalise this issue count me out.

am not a tribalist or even a rascist per se...
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by tsdarkside(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Ojiofor:

boyyyyy......this is what your blodas always called me abroad.... grin grin grin grin....

i didnt care....

i understand una igbos...i realy do....i know life is fvcked..thats why i will not have a problem with ipobians or biafrans....

i understand what we all must go through in this fvcked up world....

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by exlinkleads(f): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2017
checking names

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by akigbemaru: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
If proper investigations are done, we will find out they were wrongly accused. The number of Igbos sentenced to death in malaysia and indonesia for crimes they did not commit is growing by the day and the Nigerian government is doing nothing about it.
Well rumours has it the Nigerian government signed a treaty with those countries to eradicate the igbos out of nothing but sheer hatred and jealousy. We are hustling legitimately and peacefully so why must we be treated like dogs ?
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by AdaAnambra: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2017
God help them, these countries have death penalty for drug and these people will still go there and carry drug. God help them
metronaijadotng:
Two Nigerian college students Mustafa Azmir and Jude Nnamdi Achonye were on Wednesday December 20, handed the death sentence by a High Court in Shah Alam for trafficking 3.5 kilogrammes of methamphetamine.

Shah Alam High Court judge Datuk Abdul Halim Aman made the ruling after finding that the prosecution had proven a prima facie case against the accused, Azmir, 28, and Achonye, 30.

According to the criminal charge brought against them, Azmir and Achonye were accused of trafficking the drugs at an apartment in Petaling Jaya at 3.30pm on Sept 2, 2014 which is an offense under Section 39B (1)(a) of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952.

The facts of the case stated that the accused, who studied at a private college in Kuala Lumpur, were arrested by police when they accepted several boxes containing the drug which was delivered by a courier company at the apartment.

Abdul Halim, in his ruling, said the court had studied testimonies from 13 prosecution witnesses and two defence witnesses, alongside 73 exhibits tendered during the trial.

"The defence had failed to raise reasonable doubt at the end of this case and presented no testimony that thoroughly refutes the prosecution," he said.

"Besides that, there were also discrepancies in testimonies of the accused and their defence only amounted to denial without concrete evidence," he said.

Deputy public prosecutor Mohd Rehan Mohd Aris appeared for the prosecution, while the accused were represented by lawyer Leonard Anselm Gomes.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-2-nigerian-students-sentenced-death-malaysia-drug-trafficking/

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by dantyboy: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2017
U need sense in 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by jericco1(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

oga don't add sentiments to your views.
proper investigation indeed.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by iamjavadem(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2017
PenlsCaP:

They will kill ur poeple too who are internet fraudsters.
Who cares? Criminals should be dealt with regardless of tribe. Educate urself.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by dubemnaija: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) / Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) / Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.