Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (44378 Views)

Nigerian Kidnapped In Malaysia For Refusing To Share $49,000 From Love Scam / Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by FA13(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=NwaChibuzor13 post=63477139] If proper investigations are done, we will find out they were wrongly accused. The number of Igbos sentenced to death in malaysia and indonesia for crimes they did not commit is growing by the day and the Nigerian government is doing nothing about it.
Well rumours has it the Nigerian government signed a treaty with those countries to eradicate the igbos out of nothing but sheer hatred and jealousy. We are hustling legitimately and peacefully so why must we be treated like dogs ?[/quo

Their legal system is not like your own.
Drug trafficking is like a second nature to you people.
I went to buy Laptop one day at computer village. Imagine what the guy was saying: that his brother was planning to move him to Malaysia.
He was saying it as if they are doing something good.
Stop this making money by all means. You people are really giving us bad name outside the company.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Daboomb: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
If proper investigations are done, we will find out they were wrongly accused. The number of Igbos sentenced to death in malaysia and indonesia for crimes they did not commit is growing by the day and the Nigerian government is doing nothing about it.
Well rumours has it the Nigerian government signed a treaty with those countries to eradicate the igbos out of nothing but sheer hatred and jealousy. We are hustling legitimately and peacefully so why must we be treated like dogs ?

Wetin we nor go hear!
So, they signed the same treaty with Singapore, China, Indonesia, America, Germany, Turkey, Russia, E.U countries, Agfhanistan, Iran, israel, South Africa, India, e.t.c?

Simple: Why dont you stop going to those countries and go where there is NO TREATY...... or is Hard Drugs always following you about, anywhere you go, all by itself? shocked shocked
maybe Nnamdi Kanu should sign his own Treaty with those countries, abi? grin grin

Chinedu, Keep Deceiving yourselves and dont tell yourselves the HOME TRUTH about your Penchant for GET RICH QUICK through Drug trafficking, ...or Die trying

As for the millions of other legitimately, hard working Igbos all over the world, please help me advice these criminals to stop giving you a bad name kwa

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by FA13(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
If proper investigations are done, we will find out they were wrongly accused. The number of Igbos sentenced to death in malaysia and indonesia for crimes they did not commit is growing by the day and the Nigerian government is doing nothing about it.
Well rumours has it the Nigerian government signed a treaty with those countries to eradicate the igbos out of nothing but sheer hatred and jealousy. We are hustling legitimately and peacefully so why must we be treated like dogs ?

Their legal system is not like your own.
Drug trafficking is like a second nature to you people.
I went to buy Laptop one day at computer village. Imagine what the guy was saying: that his brother was planning to move him to Malaysia.
He was saying it as if they are doing something good.
Stop this making money by all means. You people are really giving us bad name outside the company.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Daboomb: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
somadinho10:
Wow!!!!....for the first time in a while a northerner is outside the Shores of Nigeria hustling

We all know Nigeria was created to favour them... All they know is oil money and quoter of the federal government jobs the rest are contented with suya making, indomie making,shoe repairs, duwa duwa and begging on the streets angry angry angry angry.....

If you quote me your children will have polio tongue tongue

Abeg, mechionu!
Look at the picture of the second accused person properly and you will see that he is not even a Nigeria, not to talk of being a Northerner.

And why would you want to share your family's Polio, to anyone that quotes you?
Dont you people have something better to share? grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Firstcitizen: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

For some people sense na luxury
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Cherez: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Guy, what on earth is your problem?
What has got into people like you?
Nwanne, ihe a I na-ekwu enwero isi oooo
Who said they were accused wrongly?
Nwanne, I am from Anambra and I can tell you that yes guys na-ebu ntu gwo gwo so forget that cliche "we are hustling legitimately and peacefully".
Yes a lot more are doing their legit stuff but few na-atu ogwu nwanne
I keep warning the ones I know and if they get caught people like you will start ranting thrash.
Again, you rope in NGA govt.
I know NGA govt is doing badly with PMB's 5% and all but who has that time for the useless treaty u are talking about? PMB? He has no time for this kind of pettiness, at least I know he is not that heartless and daft
I had to resist the strong urge to call you "stupid and crazy"
Guy, go have some rest abeg

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Daboomb: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
AdaAnambra:
God DEVIL help them, these countries have death penalty for drug and these people will still go there and carry drug. God DEVIL help them

FIXED!

God nor get hand inside this Drug business, abi na 'hustling' make l call am sef. grin grin
Maybe you mean GREED help them undecided undecided
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
They won't listen, they keep going there to commit foolish drug crimes. They catch you, you die.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by badostic: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sango fire yah for involving FGN, na only IPOB pipo dey Naija?
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by BLACKdagger: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cherez:

Guy, what on earth is your problem?
What has got into people like you?
Nwanne, ihe a I na-ekwu enwero isi oooo
Who said they were accused wrongly?
Nwanne, I am from Anambra and I can tell you that yes guys na-ebu ntu gwo gwo so forget that cliche "we are hustling legitimately and peacefully".
Yes a lot more are doing their legit stuff but few na-atu ogwu nwanne
I keep warning the ones I know and if they get caught people like you will start ranting thrash.
Again, you rope in NGA govt.
I know NGA govt is doing badly with PMB's 5% and all but who has that time for the useless treaty u are talking about? PMB? He has no time for this kind of pettiness, at least I know he is not that heartless and daft
I had to resist the strong urge to call you "stupid and crazy"
Guy, go have some rest abeg

U guyd should get sense... that fool is not igbo
He is only mocking igbos.
U havr already started sounding im from anambra blah blah bla blan..

That fool is not igbo make una get sense na undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Bollinger(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

So, where exactly did you get your facts from? Key word here is FACTS.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by ehispapa(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

you are lying no Nigerian can be rope in innocently for drugs in Malaysia. the only exception is when you delivered percel wrongly without knowing as they claim but for them to arrest you and say you doing drugs is a big lie. i have visit Nigerians in Sunga bulor and Kajang prisons in Malaysia few times and i must say we have not had a single person rope in innocently.

and about the Igbo thing stop being sentimental. these guys were arrested before BUHARI became president and i still dont make sense of what you are trying to say. the problem we have is 99 % of nigerians in jail for drug related issues if not all are Igbos. its is worrisome even among us then we use to discuss it and wonder why. no sensible Nigeria will leave Malaysia jail to serve in Nigeria. you write like you dont know the rot that is Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Jabioro: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Can you prove this beyond your nose?
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by capacino(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nigerians rank high in African immigrants in Malaysian prisons, predominantly Igbo guys, some do the years with as many rotan based on the crime(rotan is a whip soaked in chemical)and many are on death row believe me.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by ehispapa(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daboomb:

Abeg, mechionu!
Look at the picture of the second accused person properly and you will see that he is not even a Nigeria, not to talk of being a Northerner.

And why would you want to share your family's Polio, to anyone that quotes you?
Dont you people have something better to share? grin grin

i doubt that amir is not an igbo. most of them use fake name and passport of other west african countries. this must be one of those that uses fake name on passport due to immigration wahala. they pay in nigeria to have a change of passport details and move out again

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by TheAngry1: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

That treaty must have been signed by Jonathan as most of them have been standing trial since 2013
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Plolly(f): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
If proper investigations are done, we will find out they were wrongly accused. The number of Igbos sentenced to death in malaysia and indonesia for crimes they did
not commit is growing by the day and the Nigerian government is doing nothing about it.
senselessness at its peak
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by felifeli: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
ChidiAlaigbo:
IGBO man forming Mustafa Azmir.

Check the Igbo very well, that name is an Alias!

I can bet he is Ibo man who wants to confuse everyone and thinks FG will rescue him because of Hausa name. Ode .

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by msylva2147(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
thank god Malaysia is not Nigeria so you can only rant, legitimate business my foot. looking at those guys you will know that they are regretting their actions and are totally remorse but you are here shouting Nigerian government is not doing anything about it, when you are being sent to go and study and you choose to do otherwise that's always the result.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by damkin24(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Only God knows how you make use of your thinking faculty by dragging Nigerian government into far away Asian. Tell your Ibo brothers not to receive banned substances next time. I wonder how you know from Nigeria here that they were wrongly accused and funny enough they committed this crime in 2014.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by mvem(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
...what are you saying....am igbo and it is fact how many of our youths go to malaysia and south east asian countries to engage themselves in various crime....are you blind of the so called yahoo boys that our society praise after "blowing" in malaysia......you must politicize everything, you failed to see the other non-igbo name.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by PenSniper: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
oodualover:

Blah blah blah. Typical osu ibo. Always blaming others for his stupidity. Your brothers went there to continue their drug business. They did not specifically go there to school.
One day Nigeria will be no more and you ibos will be forced to blame yourselves.

I love the last paragraph. Bravo !
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by PenSniper: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

You rightfully but inadvertently referred to yourselves as dogs ? Atleast, this was your own making and not anybody else's.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by zabson(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Lwkmd. You're delusional.
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by vertueptime: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
princechurchill:
Even mustafa azmir aboki turn developer

He was influenced by nnamdi
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Akolawole(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
If proper investigations are done, we will find out they were wrongly accused.
1) The number of Igbos sentenced to death in malaysia and indonesia for crimes they did not commit is growing by the day and the Nigerian government is doing nothing about it.
2) Well rumours has it the Nigerian government signed a treaty with those countries to eradicate the igbos out of nothing but sheer hatred and jealousy.
3) We are hustling legitimately and peacefully so why must we be treated like dogs ?

1) Why Malaysia and Indonesia? Why?

2) Did Jonathan sign this too?

3) ok
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by princechurchill(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
vertueptime:

He was influenced by nnamdi
Ikpu NNE gi
Re: 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Adebowale89(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

why do you use to post comments like a baby class pupil. rumour has it that according to you and you have already affirmed the rumour without investigation

you really need to check in yourself, you're no more a baby

you people should educate una sef. there are little FG can do in this. how I wish FG can restructure then I will see whom u will blame in all una misfortune abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos / Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.