Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Phone Guru Enter Here Need Solutions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Guru Enter Here Need Solutions (795 Views)

Phone Guru's Help, Nairaland Is The Only Accessible Site On My Phone. / Someone Should Help Me Out Here. Need A Phone I Can Easily Take Notes With / Mr. Eamux Smart Phone Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Guru Enter Here Need Solutions by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2017
I want to root my andriod superD D1 v6.0 ,marshallow but before i root it what is the effect of rooting and after rooting can i unroot anytime i want answers please

1 Like

Re: Phone Guru Enter Here Need Solutions by onyi64: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Phone Guru Enter Here Need Solutions by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Okay, very simple. . . The main motive for rooting your device is to gain access to the inbuilt apps that came with your device e.g bluetooth, phonebook, message, wifi apps etc. . .

Once it's rooted, you can then choose to remove any inbuilt app you do not fancy. . .However, just like it has advantages, there are also disadvantages. .

Rooting your device means you loose its warranty so if anything happens to your phone, you'll be the one to count the cost and losses. . .

Another is that, there are inbuilt apps that are responsible for running the phone. . . Deleting the apps can break and bridge your device, rendering it less than useless. . . So, if you're a novice at rooting, I suggest you see a software engineer for assistance. . .

And no, you can't undo what's been done. . . You can't unroot an already rooted device. . .
Re: Phone Guru Enter Here Need Solutions by MarkWayne89: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2017
If it's the first time you are doing it, I advise paying attention to what you are doing.

You might make mistakes and brick your phone. So look online for tutorials and pay attention to every step you take.
Re: Phone Guru Enter Here Need Solutions by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ok...thanks alot
Re: Phone Guru Enter Here Need Solutions by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
beloved Nlers, I need someone in Lagos who is a phone engineer to help a brother on how to repair phones without asking for any kind of fee at start. I am fresh graduate of a reputable university here in 9ja. It's an undisputable truth in this 21st century that a man who's discovered his talents, working them, and also possessing sharp skills is already saved in this nation. As we're in the Era of skill acquisitions. plz make una hlp me (computer village boys, ikeja) whatsapp 09056663273
Re: Phone Guru Enter Here Need Solutions by Justiceleague1: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ebonyivoice:
beloved Nlers, I need someone in Lagos who is a phone engineer to help a brother on how to repair phones without asking for any kind of fee at start. I am fresh graduate of a reputable university here in 9ja. It's an undisputable truth in this 21st century that a man who's discovered his talents, working them, and also possessing sharp skills is already saved in this nation. As we're in the Era of skill acquisitions. plz make una hlp me (computer village boys, ikeja) whatsapp 09056663273

benben1000 rumours jumobi1 mbos gidgiddy pls help an angolan bricklayer from ghana enroute timbuktu with chop money o..
grin grin
Re: Phone Guru Enter Here Need Solutions by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Justiceleague1:

benben1000 rumours jumobi1 mbos gidgiddy pls help an angolan bricklayer from ghana enroute timbuktu with chop money o..
grin grin

You can see that I'm not a lazy youth

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Good Or Bad? 6 Upcoming Changes On Facebook / How To Activate Iphone Without SIM Card(two Methods)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.