Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Innoson Vs GTB: When Business Is Mixed With Politcs And Why Nigeria Is A CRAP! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Vs GTB: When Business Is Mixed With Politcs And Why Nigeria Is A CRAP! (640 Views)

Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? / Innoson Vs GTB: How Does A Private Commercial Matter Becomes EFCC Case? - Saraki / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Vs GTB: When Business Is Mixed With Politcs And Why Nigeria Is A CRAP! by ipoblogic: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2017
EFCC is supposed to be an unbiased umpire, but unfortunately in a CRAP like Nigeria, they cannot be.
They are used to push for both political and business gains.
They are used to suppress and oppress a people for no reason.

This cannot happen to the likes of Dangote.
I repeat, this cannot happen to someone like Dangote.

Buhari's Dollar Policy.

When Buhari denied business men dollars, the likes of Dangote got $100 million at very cheap rate.
Nigerian law enforcement agents were at the airports seizing dollars from Igbos..
Many were wrecked.

The seized monies are not accounted for till today.

Nigeria can continue to live in denial.
Even some Igbos can continue to deceive themselves.

Nigeria can continue in her policies against a people whose only crime is the spirit of enterpirse.
We cannot be put down.
And some of us are happy with what is happening.

It is called education.

Nigeria is educating our people that they are not Nigerians.

Next time when someone tells Innoson about referendum, he will pay attention.

As for those who are shameless enough to continue to defend this CRAP called Nigeria, I wish you the best.
Time will tell that we are right.
Nigeria is a mistake: a devilish mistake for that matter.

This reminds of me how Anambra kids must score 65% to get admission to the so called Unity schools
but kids from Yobe can score 5%.

Shame on the slave traders who created Nigeria.
Shame on all who are happy with this CRAP.

A day is coming when the CRAP will fall into the abyss where it came from.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GTB: When Business Is Mixed With Politcs And Why Nigeria Is A CRAP! by Okite15(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: When Business Is Mixed With Politcs And Why Nigeria Is A CRAP! by bkool7(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Seems ppl Afonja arent turning up for this bout .
Re: Innoson Vs GTB: When Business Is Mixed With Politcs And Why Nigeria Is A CRAP! by hakanai(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2017
ipoblogic:
EFCC is supposed to be an unbiased umpire, but unfortunately in a CRAP like Nigeria, they cannot be.
They are used to push for both political and business gains.
They are used to suppress and oppress a people for no reason.

This cannot happen to the likes of Dangote.
I repeat, this cannot happen to someone like Dangote.

Buhari's Dollar Policy.

When Buhari denied business men dollars, the likes of Dangote got $100 million at very cheap rate.
Nigerian law enforcement agents were at the airports seizing dollars from Igbos..
Many were wrecked.

The seized monies are not accounted for till today.

Nigeria can continue to live in denial.
Even some Igbos can continue to deceive themselves.

Nigeria can continue in her policies against a people whose only crime is the spirit of enterpirse.
We cannot be put down.
And some of us are happy with what is happening.

It is called education.

Nigeria is educating our people that they are not Nigerians.

Next time when someone tells Innoson about referendum, he will pay attention.

As for those who are shameless enough to continue to defend this CRAP called Nigeria, I wish you the best.
Time will tell that we are right.
Nigeria is a mistake: a devilish mistake for that matter.

This reminds of me how Anambra kids must score 65% to get admission to the so called Unity schools
but kids from Yobe can score 5%.

Shame on the slave traders who created Nigeria.
Shame on all who are happy with this CRAP.

A day is coming when the CRAP will fall into the abyss where it came from.

Perhaps the Igbo business should do the right thing and get smarter. Business itself is full of shady deals. Just don't get caught. We can see Trump with Tax issues being a businessman and president..... Everything doesn't have to take tribal tone! That alone kills it. Do the Igbos offer sales or services to the Igbos alone. It's a two way thing between the market and the trader. Be wise about how you perceive others.

You equally need the Nigerian Market like the market needs your trade.The Dangote you singled out in your statement also lost huge. During the Abacha era, he was denied access to the market while his goods were at sea.During the recent Naira devaluation, When the Forex issue came up Dangote lost over 3billion dollars.He didn't go yapping tribal slurs or bias or try to consume the nation in chaos. He became smarter!He went about solving it and went in to see how he could get back.I didn't hear him mentioned the CBN governor is bringing anti- Dangote or tribe policy to cripple me.

Governments always change policy and when they do people are affected... If anything Business often lobby and re-align to protect their business, not by causing confusion. As they also need the market to remain stable, for them to succeed as well. Government is also not perfect and a collective effort. There policy maybe wrong atimes. That does not excuse one to assume its targeted at a particular ethnic group.As such all interest need to work together.

For reference:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2014/12/23/africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote-loses-7-8-billion-as-naira-stocks-plunge/#34abd5dbc628
http://www.africanews.com/2016/08/31/dangote-has-lost-54-billion-35-percent-of-his-wealth-in-2016-bloomberg//

Not all issues should have ethnic colourations. We often say all these things without reason. The Business the Igbos have are still being patronised by Northerners alike. They have not stop being customers... Like any other tribe. We should learn to single out people and their individual actions and not make a mess of everything just cause we feel aggrieved.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Make Nigeria A Great Developed Nation with PER CAPITA >$12,000. SEE HOW / Don’t Oppose My Husband, Fayose’s Wife Warns Politicians / Abuja-kaduna Rail Fares A Bit Too Cheap, We Will Have To Increase – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.