Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) (39396 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits James Popoola, His English Teacher (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by BornAgainMay: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oputa Commission comes to mind
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by razfad10(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dele for president
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by Laple0541(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
crackerspub:

SMH, Nigerian youths are clueless just like APC

All our previous leaders are devil incarnate including Obasanjo. They are the reason Nigeria is backward.

Nigerian youths need full brain reset undecided

Pack well, if u get d chance you go do worse than them.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by apolonius(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
When a high-flying and fulfilled grandfather meets another grandfather whose life has been a hell of a joke!

smiley
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by selfmade22: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
McINoWell:
Charley boii for president 2019..
i concur
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by surgical: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
mofedamijo:
Master chef obasanjo,been cooking different delicacies of political cuisines since 1900AC
. Are you Nostradamus?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by anonimi: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
dukie25:
Probably there to beg charlyboy not to lead any protest against the crimes committed by his administration.
I hope Charlyboy didn't concur, our mumu don do.

Ebola Owu is the original thief who gave us blackout for #16 billion.
He is just another barawo sympathiser of the All Poverty Congress, APC.

Nigerian deals 'wasted billions
14 March 2008

Some $2.2bn-worth of Nigerian energy contracts were awarded without a bidding process by the former president and his energy minister, officials say.
One was to a company with less than $200 of base capital at the time, a witness told a parliamentary committee.

It is investigating why $16bn of investment in the energy sector during Olusegun Obasanjo's eight years in power failed to end power shortages.

More from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7296466.stm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by anonimi: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
taiyesoul:
Now i see.So the "our mumu don do" campaign doesn't include Obasanjo and his regime?.Can we trust anyone in this Country sef?.It seems everyone is just fighting for his pocket.

Who is stopping you from FIGHTING for your own pocket

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Chairman of our mumu don do and Chairman of Ghana must go politics
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by guru90: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
dakeskese:
... Such a great ex-presido with an amiable personality. One of the most handsome men to have worked in Aso rock. He is greater than everyone in Nigeria including me and my household.

TRULY! TRULY!!
NIGERIA LEADERS NEEDS brain RESET include YOU.......
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by Dee60: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
crackerspub:

All our previous leaders are devil incarnate including Obasanjo. They are the reason Nigeria is backward.

Nigerian youth like FFK, Diezani, Dasuki etc!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by toprealman: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
crackerspub:

I have said this countless times, OBJ is a snake. He crawls around like a harmless thing till the harm is done. Why should Charley boy host such a crook if he is not deluded? Maybe because of the Oputa panel change his father left for him?
I totally agree with you, our youths need full brain resetting!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by NonsoPlatinum: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Igbo youths in UK take Igbo quiz with a twist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIO279lOPxA
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by Icon79(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Is OBJ better than anyone? He's the WORST former President by far!
Under this man's leadership Nigerian territory was taken over by small Cameroun.
Under this man's leadership ghana must go load of naira, in bribery, became an official way of doing business.
Under this man sharia law was introduced in Nigeria.
Under this man's rule genocide was committed in Odi
Under this man's rule genocide was committed in Zaki Biam
And I can go on and on and on ...

If IBB institutionalized corruption in Nigeria, then it was OBJ who formally professionalized it!

O pari

dukie25:
[s][/s]
Is Obasanjo better than Abdulsalami?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by CaptainFM1: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
dukie25:
Probably there to beg charlyboy not to lead any protest against the crimes committed by his administration.

That's the secret behind his agile nature even at 80!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by redsun(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
guru90:

TRULY! TRULY!!

NIGERIA LEADERS NEEDS brain RESET include YOU......

Mudersfuckers like him believed awo was physically prevent in the moon at some point. They are born blind followers,it is doesn't matter whether the person that is leading them is stack blind.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by nairalandharry: 5:01am On Dec 22, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
Obasanjo the great
I pray he outlives IBB, PMB, AbdulSalam, Danjuma and co.
I am not wishing anyone death o.

You've killed them already!!!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by ModsWillKillNL: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
nairalandharry:

You've killed them already!!!

How?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
dukie25:
hahahaha, I concur.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Very jovial man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers / Hilarious Pictures From #babawhileyouweregone Trend On Twitter / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.